Robert : 03 - Tying up Cindy (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Robert : 03 - Tying up Cindy (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Robert's stories
03 - Tying up Cindy
Story index at the bottom

By Robert

Sunday, April 28th 2002 - 10:19:51 PM

Tying up Cindy

Hello. I'm back after a lengthy absence.

The computer died. No joke. I'll NEVER have another Macintosh! I am using a borrowed machine to write this.

Heavens. I forgot where I was in my story about Cindy. I think my story has already gone into the archives. I HAVE been gone awhile.

A quick summary, for the purposes of getting myself into the story again if nothing else....

I recall that Cindy had found me down by the creek, in the park where we so often went. She was, by then, 11, I believe and I was around 13 or nearly so. Cindy was dressed in a really cute (and really short) combination tennis dress and short shorts. She had always been a "looker" and with me verging on adolescence, the sight of her stirred the blood for sure. I had been depressed, that day, about something. With a 13 year old, who knew for sure? Cindy sensed it (as she always did - she was such a sweet kid) and started teasing me, eventually talking me into tying her up. She had really gotten into that.

Seemed like it happened many many times and Cindy usually insisted on being the "tieee" rather than the tier. She was really imaginative and would think of all kinds of ways to get herself tied up. As cute as she was, I was usually willing to oblige. That day was no different. She even brought her own rope and a black bandana to use for a blindfold. I bound her hands tightly behind her back, crossing her wrists and double knotting them, then securely blindfolded her. The little bugger was having giggle fits the whole time. She was enjoying herself tremendously. So, I have to admit, was I.

At first, I carefully led her about the park, stopping now and then and letting her guess where she was. I had her good and confused because she kept making mistakes. It didn't bother her. She would just have a revival of the giggle fits and we'd go on. I never would tell her where she was.

After awhile, when we got to a grassy part of the park, where she was less likely to trip over things while groping about blindfolded, I started having her follow my voice. I had to be really careful to look where she was going, since her hands were tied behind her back. She seemed to enjoy that too. I don't know how long the two of us played like that. Might have been an hour. Maybe more. I led her all over the park, a few times having to catch her because she got her feet tangled. I never got very far away from her. I remember being surprised that someone didn't come running to her aid, as she was shrieking with delight as she blundered about in her blindness, trying to follow my voice and her own instincts.

After a bit, I had her sit down and cross her legs. We both needed a rest. My heart was pounding wildly, of course, and not just from physical exertion either. The sight of her in that sexy outfit, with that black blindfold covering her eyes and her hands tied behind her back was almost more than my hormonal self could take!

"Want me to let you go now," I recall asking, out of breath.

She shook her head vigorously. "Where are we?" She tilted her head in a vain attempt to see beneath the blindfold that covered her eyes. She showed me that silly grin when her attempt failed.

"Guess!"

She twisted her head side to side as though she could see (she plainly couldn't) and seemed to be sniffing the air.

I laughed. "What are you doing?"

She broke into giggle fits again. "I can't see. Where am I?"

"Guess!"

"By the creek?" her puzzled expression told me she simply had no idea where she was.

"Wrong!"

"That stinks!"

"Yep!"

She tilted her head back in another vain attempt to peek under her blindfold, then a look of resignation came over her face.

"Oh well," she finally said, then sat still for several seconds, as though collecting her thoughts. She really did look cute tied and blindfolded like that. "Lead me around somemore," she finally said. I carefully helped her to her feet. I recall that her legs wobbled a bit and she seemed unsteady for a few seconds. I quickly came to her aid, stepping right in front of her, catching hold of her legs. She giggled with delight.

"Now what are YOU doin'?" she drawled (recall that Cindy was from the Carolinas) with a healthy laugh.

"I just didn't want you to fall!"

She looked skeptical. "You just wanted to get a good look at my legs!"

"I did not!"

Cindy only laughed and we resumed our trek around the park. I began leading her back down toward the creek, figuring once we got there, she might agree to let me untie her. I was enjoying the game too but it was wearing me out and I was afraid that if it went on too long, she might trip and hurt herself. She was getting a little too confident and a bit too careless for someone blindfolded with their hands tied behind them. As we approached the creek and the ground became a little less level, I gently took hold of her and began leading her.

Cindy broke into a knowing smile. "I think I know where we are!" she said with some delight. But she didn't get to finish her thought...

"Well well," a rough sounding voice from behind me said. "What's this?"

Cindy stopped in her tracks and once more attempted unsuccessfully to peek beneath her blindfold. "Who's that?" she asked.

There, by the creek, were two boys. They were leaning against one of the larger trees there watching our antics. No telling how long they had been there. Each wore a sneer on their face. I recognized them immediately and gasp. Cindy must have heard me. One of them had previously made the mistake of antagonizing Cindy and she had thrashed him soundly. Recall that Cindy was a gentle, loving little girl until she was provoked. Now, seeing Cindy in no position to defend herself, with her hands pinned securely behind her back and her eyes blinded, I guess he figured it was a good time to exact some revenge. The two of them advanced on us. What was I going to do?

To be continued

Robert
USA
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, April 30th 2002 - 10:38:35 PM

A bully's payback?? NOT!!!

I will attempt to tie some loose ends together, NO pun intended, believe me.

When last I left off, Cindy and I were being confronted by a pair of menacing boys, one of which had a grudge against Cindy. Seeing her tied, blinded and seemingly helpless, this boy and his friend apparently had their minds set on repaying an old debt.

"Well, and what's happened to you?" the bigger boy taunted Cindy and began to walk towards her. She could see nothing, but seemed to sense what he was about.

"Leave her alone!" I shouted and tried to step between Cindy and her attacker.

"Out of the way _____________ (never mind what he called me)," he said scornfully and pushed me aside. I scrambled back to my feet and tried to get to Cindy, intending to yank down her blindfold so she could at least see what was coming. Cindy, meantime, tugged hard at her bonds but couldn't budge her hands. Regretfully, I had tied her all too securely. The other boy virtually tackled me, knocking me down and I fell at Cindy's feet.

"What do you want?" Cindy demanded and I could tell, instantly, that the sweet little girl had given way to the she devil. She backed up as though trying to flee, but, in her blindness, nearly toppled over.

I tried to struggle to my feet, but was pushed down again, then dragged out of the way. The two boys closed in on mybound and blindfolded friend. She tilted her head back in another vain attempt to see under her blindfold. I had done too thorough a job there too.

Once more I scrambled to my feet and this time, the other boy hit me, striking me a glancing blow on the side of my jaw. I was stunned, momentarily, but something about that action and the fact that I was defending someone I cared about a great deal stirred me to spring back up and literally pounce on the smaller boy, driving him to the ground. The next minute or so remains a blur. I remember flailing arms and my having my forearm driven into the boy's throat while I pressed him to the ground. I guess I went fairly berserk. It wasn't my nature to be violent, even when provoked, but I think, perhaps, the idea of them picking on Cindy, who was quite helpless, set me off in a way that nothing could have. I recall hearing the boy gasping for air and seeing his face turned beet red. He began to cough and choke. I heard commotion from behind me but was too preoccupied to turn about and look. What I would have seen would have amazed me. While I have heard of people boasting they could beat someone with one hand tied behind them, Cindy was literally kicking the stuffings out of the big bully with BOTH hands tied and blindfolded to boot. What I remember next is seeing the other boy on his feet and fleeing into the woods. I don't even remember allowing him to get up. I then turned around to see the bully sidestepping Cindy's blind kicks, catching hold of one foot and pulling her down. She tumbled hard, letting out a sharp cry.

I went utterly berserk. Never before and never since have I dared do what happened next. Had I been a football player, I would have probably gotten ejected from the game, because I literally threw a cross body block on the big boy's lower back, spilling him onto the ground and knocking the breath out of him. Call it luck. Call it destiny. Call it whatever you like, but I jumped up, ran to Cindy and began to untie her hands, loosening them enough that she could pull them free and pull off her blindfold. She seemed a bit dazed herself.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, shaking from both rage and fear. What I had just done was totally against my character.

As her vision cleared, Cindy gazed in amazement at the big bully boy lying on the ground not far away.

"What did you do to him?"

"He made me mad!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah," Cindy marveled, then showed me that grin. "I guess he did."

The bully boy looked up from his place on the ground, realized that Cindy was freed and started to try and get to his feet. Not so fast!

Cindy pounced. "Not so easy now that my hands aren't tied, huh?" she taunted as she sat astride him.

The boys expressions was a mixture of disgust, rage and outright terror. Cindy got up and stood over him menacingly.

"Get out of here!" she shouted. "And don't bother us anymore!"

The bully got to his feet and gave both of us, particularly me, that look that told me the issue wasn't settled and we'd see him again. Both of us glared back. He departed in the same direction that his friend had.

Once he was gone, I turned to Cindy. "You sure you're okay?"

"Are you?"

I nodded. Cindy was bruised in a couple of places but seemed otherwise unharmed.

"Boy," she said. "You sure had me tied up tight."

"That's what you wanted."

"I know." She was grinning at me again.

Then she giggled. "That was fun. Let's do it again!"

I stared at her incredulously.

"Cmon," she said. "It was just getting to be fun."

I shook my head in disbelief. "What if they come back?"

"They won't."

"Maybe tomorrow."

Cindy shrugged her shoulders. "Okay," she said, then strode over and kissed me right on the cheek.

I think I turned about 4 different shades of red while Cindy laughed hysterically.

I really did have a crush on that girl. It broke my heart when she moved away a year or two later.

Robert
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic