Female celebrity bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Im a WWE fan, and would love to see some of the ladies on the roster get the treatment. They used to have some good bondage scenes semi-regularly in the past, with sexy ladies like Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, and Joy Giovanni. Also some decent handgag scenes with Stacy Kiebler and Melina Perez. Some of the current ladies I want to get the treatment include:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Why Not Bayley She Has that kind of mouth. One would love to handgag or stuff and gag
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Why Not Bayley She Has that kind of mouth. One would love to handgag or stuff and gag
Oh I like Bayley too. Super cute with an amazing body (that booty!) I miss her long hair, but Id love to see her bound and gagged too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

@Gagman Yes Sir just really wish. She would have the ponytail sooner. And the ring boots changed. She looks super sexy in bikini. Would like to see her tied up and gagged wearing her VansGirls Slip ons
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Paige Would be Good and Very Sexy Looking Bound and Gagged! Super Hot
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Paige Would be Good and Very Sexy Looking Bound and Gagged! Super Hot
I feel like Paige is the kind of girl who would be into getting tied and gagged too.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago @Gagman Yes Sir just really wish. She would have the ponytail sooner. And the ring boots changed. She looks super sexy in bikini. Would like to see her tied up and gagged wearing her VansGirls Slip ons
Mmm. She would look amazing like that. And gag talking and begging frantically.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I think she would be demanding to be released. More than Begging Frantically! Also I would love to see Love to see Lita Bound and gagged wearing her VansGirls Slip ons too. She is super Hot and Sexy
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Id be down with that! Also Lita was actually gagged on TV once.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Im a WWE fan, and would love to see some of the ladies on the roster get the treatment. They used to have some good bondage scenes semi-regularly in the past, with sexy ladies like Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, and Joy Giovanni. Also some decent handgag scenes with Stacy Kiebler and Melina Perez. Some of the current ladies I want to get the treatment include:
Zelina would look amazing tightly hog tied with black leather straps and gagged with a black ball gag.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Im a WWE fan, and would love to see some of the ladies on the roster get the treatment. They used to have some good bondage scenes semi-regularly in the past, with sexy ladies like Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, and Joy Giovanni. Also some decent handgag scenes with Stacy Kiebler and Melina Perez. Some of the current ladies I want to get the treatment include:
Zelina would look amazing tightly hog tied with black leather straps and gagged with a black ball gag.
She would at that! Or tape. Or at least a big, gloved handgag. 😍
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago
Now that DOSE sound like a great idea.. as you come to mention it, is particually love to see Sasha wearing the big leather gloves and handgagging Zalina wilst she has her pined down.. that would just be sooo kinky and would get my heart racing! 😍😍
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Now that DOSE sound like a great idea.. as you come to mention it, is particually love to see Sasha wearing the big leather gloves and handgagging Zalina wilst she has her pined down.. that would just be sooo kinky and would get my heart racing! 😍😍
And hopefully theyre both wearing black tights/leggings/leather, showing of their amazing bodies. Sasha's body pressed against Zelina's.❤
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Zelina would look Awesome in Hogtie Ball Gagged and Blindfolded Stuggling to get free.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Zelina would look Awesome in Hogtie Ball Gagged and Blindfolded Stuggling to get free.
Especially if she was wearing that black string very and those leather leggings! 😍
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yessssss!!!!!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I wouldnt mind seeing Zelina tied and gagged in one of her cosplay/Halloween costumes. If you havent seen any of them, check them out. I like the Mortal Kombat one 😍.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I wouldnt mind seeing Zelina tied and gagged in one of her cosplay/Halloween costumes. If you havent seen any of them, check them out. I like the Mortal Kombat one 😍.
I will look into this and check them out at some stage.

To be honest, I have never fully gotton into Mortal Combact, I'm not familiar with all the characters in the franchise, yet I won't lie.. Zelina does look good as the one she has dressed up as.

I'd love to see her bound and gagged by another MC character if they have some kind of power that can bound people 😍
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I wouldnt mind seeing Zelina tied and gagged in one of her cosplay/Halloween costumes. If you havent seen any of them, check them out. I like the Mortal Kombat one 😍.
Wow, she really does look a lot like Jade!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I will look into this and check them out at some stage.

To be honest, I have never fully gotton into Mortal Combact, I'm not familiar with all the characters in the franchise, yet I won't lie.. Zelina does look good as the one she has dressed up as.

I'd love to see her bound and gagged by another MC character if they have some kind of power that can bound people 😍
Im not a big Mortal Kombat fan eiter but I do like the outfits. And I found a perfect opponent for Zelina's character (Jade). AJ Lee dressed in a sexy Kitana costume. I love AJ, and she has a similar look to Zelina. I think she would bind and gag Zelina, only to be captured by someone else. They would be bound together, mouths taped shut, with their sexy ninja masks pulled back over their mouths and noses.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Demi Lovato would look fantastic if she was hog tied with black leather restraints in this sexy black outfit.. she would also be muted with a black bite gag.. what do you all think?
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Demi Lovato would look fantastic if she was hog tied with black leather restraints in this sexy black outfit.. she would also be muted with a black bite gag.. what do you all think?
I agree she would look fantastic hogtied and gagged like that.
Robrat42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Robrat42 »

My number one would be Ariel Winter! I would love to tie them boobies. Runners-up: Kirsten Dunst, Maya Hawke, Britney Spears, Kaley & Brie Cuoco.
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Paige Would be Good and Very Sexy Looking Bound and Gagged! Super Hot
I feel like Paige is the kind of girl who would be into getting tied and gagged too.
I used to fantasize about the other Divas kidnapping Paige when she first debuted on Raw. Usually by AJ Lee, the Bella Twins, Eva Marie, Alicia Fox, Alexa Bliss (when she first debuted on NXT as a babyface), Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Summer Ray and Becky Lynch. Also fantasized about the Beautiful People, Winter, Terryn Terrell, Lacey Vo Erich and Gail Kim from TNA kidnapping her.
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

For me it's Katherine Mcnamara. I fantasize about her being kidnapped and then bound and gagged by Emily Bett Rickard, Amanda Cerny and other female celebs. I fantasize about consensually tying her up and gagging her mouth. Grabbing a hold of her from behind and clamping a hand over her mouth and bring her into another room. I tie her wrists behind her back and her ankles and legs together. I duct tape her arms to her body and place a piece of microfoam over her mouth. I keep her like that for a while. She proves to be an escape artist and pounces on me from behind and makes me HER prisoner for a good long while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic