Ropes And Roses - A Bondage Romance - M/F & F/M and variants - New part FINALLY UP 21/08 :) part 32 next

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XII

As I step back into the lavish guest room, I notice a freshly-made Jim Beam and Coke sitting on the minibar bench. As I walk over to it I notice Jewel stretched out in a very comfy-looking white dressing gown, sipping her Absinthe and watching Ridiculousness on Foxtel.

I can't help but smile as I pick up my drink and walk over to her - she really is amazing. Despite the ordeal she just went through, she is completely at ease and chilled, returning my smile as I approach the bed, seemingly unfazed by the whip marks I see clearly marking her skin. I feel a flash of anger at the sight, but I need to keep cool. Jewel might not like what I have planned, and I can't risk her noticing my mood.

'Find the bathroom ok?' Jewel asks. I nod. 'Yeah, it was easy enough.' Jewel points to a nearby ensuite. 'You didn't notice that, dumbass?' she says with a cheeky smirk.

I feign dumb as I plop down next to her on the what I now discover is a VERY comfortable bed. 'Apparently not, but it gave me the chance to stretch my legs,' I say with a smile.

'I better make sure I don't nod off with her,' I think to myself as I get comfortable and we start to cuddle. We talk about a variety of things - work, friends, details of the evening so far. Jewel doesn't seem to blame me for her punishment, but I sure do. I feel the guilt building as I wait impatiently for her to fall asleep. The craving for a cigarette I feel doesn't alleviate my guilt either.

But finally, I notice the slow, rhythmic rise and fall of her chest, her eyes held closed. She's asleep. I carefully extract myself from her, doing my absolute best to not wake her. As I roll off the bed and stand, I turn back to her, breath held. But she is motionless apart from her breathing. 'Perfect,' I think as I turn and head for the door.

As I make my way through the dark mansion, I'm acutely aware of every sound. However, the almost-pitch darkness makes it pretty easy to see there's no cameras - no little red lights anywhere to be seen. I notice the winding staircase at the end of the hallway - they must be upstairs somewhere.

I'm about to climb up when I realize - I'm outnumbered three to one, and I'm gonna need some tools. 'Hang on, they chloroformed me, didn't they?' I think to myself, straining my memory. Yes, back at my apartment! So........

I turn to the door leading to the bondage den. 'Good a place as any to start looking,' I think to myself as I push the door open, flicking the lights back on. I head over to the many cupboards and drawers dotted around the room, ruffling though their contents wildly. Nothing of use is jumping out at me - it's mostly bonage tools - ropes, chains, gags and toys.

'Man, these guys are really well stocked,' I think to myself as I make my way through the room. 'But goddamn it, there's nothing of u - oh hello!'

I can't contain my smile as I pull a small black-box looking chunk of plastic, with prongs. A tazer..... I cast my eyes around the room. There's lots of potential in here, but Jewel is sleeping right next door. But then I notice it.

The room I now stand in, the windowless, well stocked den of pleasure and pain, is soundproofed. My smile grows even wider. 'Right. Let's get my slaves.

I flick the light off as I walk out, just in case Jewel happens to wake up and look for me, before heading up the staircase. I'm not sure what to expect as I round the top and behold a part of the mansion I haven't yet seen.

It looks basically the same actually, another hallway stretching away with doors dotting the sides. Up here though, the hall is much wider - more its own room than anything else, with three doors on the left, two on the right.

I see one is open, spilling yellow light out into the darkened space outside, fortunately for me it's the furthest door possible. I immediately begin to hear voices.

'Do you think we went to far with Jewel?' I recognise Gemma's voice. 'Nah,' I hear Jasmine respond. 'She's tougher than her boy toy. I really hate men that lack confidence at the best of times, but that dude is pretty fucking hot! I don't get what his damn problem is.'

I blanch at the back-handed compliment, my hand involuntarily twitching toward my face. 'She thinks I'M hot? Huh. I mean, I'll take the compliment, but it won't save you. The conversation continues.

'Jewel seemed pretty damn upset though,' I hear Ashleigh say. 'Yeah, maybe I could've gone a bit easier on her, but I wanted to make sure Boyd understood. I doubt he'll smoke again, while he's here anyway. I can't see Jewel complaining about that.'

I hear the two girls mutter in agreement with Jasmine, then the conversation turned to more standard girl talk, boys and romcoms and shit. 'Fucking vomit,' I think to myself. I wait, patiently, until finally, about twenty minutes later - I hear it.

'Be back in a second guys, just ducking to the bathroom.' I hear Gemma say. I duck into the shadows furthest away from any door, and wait. The shadow of Gemma walks out of the room, turning left, towards me. That's good, I was worried the toilet might be directly opposite. But to my absolute shock, she heads for the staircase!

'All the toilets are downstairs!?' my mind screams at me. Oh damn, there IS a God, and he's on MY side! I give it a few moments before I follow, quiet as a cat.

Once I reach the bottom, I open the door closest to the staircase and stand in the darkness, waiting. A few minutes pass, and I hear a distant flush. Then, light spills out from the door way at the other end of the hall, and Gemma steps out. She approaches the staircase, closer, closer, closer........

Zap! I was expecting a louder noise as in one movement I clamp my hand over Gemma's mouth and with the other jam the tazer into her back. I feel her jolt and I take no chances, holding the button until I feel her go limp. I stop, check her pulse. Perfect, she's fine.

I look around and, seeing nothing but darkness, pick her up and carry her into the bondage den, closing the door behind me. I waste no time grabbing some ropes, and set to work. I bind her ankles, knees both above and below, and her upper thighs.

I then move on to her wrists, cinching them tightly before moving up and doing the same above and below her elbows. Then, to finish, I pull her into the tightest hogtie I can - her feet are almost touching her butt as I pull the rope hard.

I hear her groan beneath me as I fasten the ropes. I take a step back and admire her body - her ample chest straining the thin fabric of her top, her exposed navel, her curved rear. 'Patience, Boyd. You have all night.

And then I have a thought. I pat her pockets - she's wearing simple denim jeans and a croptop so there's not many places to hide a phone. I finally find it, tucked into her bra. I shoulda checked there first, really.

As I pull it out her eyes finally focus and she realizes who has done this to her. 'What, what the fuck, dude?' she says groggily. I don't answer, simply walk over and grab the nearest ballgag.

I return to her side with it and some wadding, cramming first the wadding between her teeth and then the large red ball, buckling it tight. 'Scream for me,' I say. Gemma just grunts at me, staring daggers. I sigh, before bending down and grabbing her left nipple through her top - twisting it hard. 'Scream,' I repeat, twisting harder. She obliges. 'Hmmmm,' I say, 'that might not keep you quiet enough while I get the others.'

I walk away, returning with a roll of gleaming duct tape. Gemma's eyes widen and she starts to shake her head and splutter through the gag. But I simply smile evilly as I begin to wrap loop after loop around her head, her noises growing softer and softer. I use the whole roll before standing up.

Finally, I can scan her phone, it's a thumbprint unlock! Thank god. I press her thumb to the screen, unlocking it, before I go into her contacts and find what I need - Ashleigh. I quickly scan her last few texts to get an idea of how Gemma talks, and then I start typing.

Hey girl! I'm just down talking with Jewel. Boyd has left over what we did and she's pretty upset about it. She wants to talk to us, but she blames Jasmine so maybe leave her up there for now? Love ya babes, xoxox

I hold it up to Gemma's eyes. 'Think she'll buy it?' I say. Judging on the (quite muffled) wail from Gemma, I think thats a yes.

Well lads, hope you enjoyed that part :) Soon we will have three lovely ladies in captivity and then, the fun, shall begin ;)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tpton[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention] [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]Johnsnow[/mention]
[mention]OldTUGger[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]

New Part Guys :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Man, these girls have definitely lit a fuse they didn't account for ;) can't wait to see what boyd does once he has all three under his thumb
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Daenarys wrote: 3 years ago Man, these girls have definitely lit a fuse they didn't account for ;) can't wait to see what boyd does once he has all three under his thumb
It won't be far away :) though this part seems less popular than previous ones, if anyone has any input feel free to comment :) this isn't an echo chamber, criticism is as welcome as compliments 💯
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

This part is short and sweet guys, but hopefully still quite satisfying ;)

Part XIII

As I step back into the darkened hallway, easing the door behind me, the faint sounds of Gemma struggling immediately vanish. Even if the room wasn't soundproofed, I doubt Jewel would hear anything next door. I hurry back to the same darkened room I came at Gemma from, and before long I hear the sound of Ashleigh coming down the staircase.

I smile as I pounce, employing the same technique as before - one hand over her mouth, the other jamming the tazer into her lower back. I feel her arc against me, a loud gasp escaping between my fingers, before slumping a few moments later. As before, I listen for a moment, and as before, no sounds to be heard - besides my own quiet breathing of course.

I quickly pick Ashleigh up - both these girls were quite light actually - and throw her over my shoulder, then carry her toward the den. I open the door and cross the threshold quickly, ignoring the muffled squeals Gemma starts making when she sees her friend draped across my shoulder. I do take the time to wink at her as I walk past though.

I drop Ashleigh unceremoniously to the floor - though I make sure her head doesn't hit anything, before dragging over the modified Spanish donkey I'd noticed earlier, along with about five spools of rope. I see Gemma's eyes widen and her struggling begin anew as I roll Ashleigh over onto her stomach and start lashing her wrists behind her back.

I then move up with a separate rope and tie her arms both above and below the elbows - just like Gemma's. Satisfied, I then pick her up and carefully place her atop the curved, padded surface of the donkey. She slumps forward immediately - I grab hold and ease her into a balanced position before ducking underneath, and lashing her ankles tightly together - which pulled her legs into a rather awkward position.

Now for the final touch - I smile at Gemma as I move behind her, and she shakes her head as she realizes why I moved the donkey to that spot - the anchor point set deeply into the ceiling above and the hanging hook a few feet above Ashleigh's slumped head. I continue to grin at Gemma as I throw the rope up and over the hook, before looping it around Ashleigh's wrist bindings.

I waste no time in getting her pulled into a strict strappado tie - I then double check all her knots and make sure nothing will cut off circulation or apply unneccesary pressure, before walking to Gemma and doing the same. She shakes and grunts furiously at me, but she is bound just as tightly as when I left her. Im surprised how good I am at this - I'd only ever read about how to tie properly before. Suddenly, I hear a groan behind me.

I turn to see Ashleigh starting to stir, blinking slowly, before realizing her restraints. She began to struggle, with futility of course, and she began to call for help before her eyes settled on me.

'What the hell?' Ashleigh said as she struggled. 'Boyd? What the fuck are you doing?'

I step over to her, look into her gorgeous hazel eyes, full of anger. 'That's gonna change,' I think grimly as I slap her across the face. She gasps in pain and shock, but before she can really process I grab her roughly by the chin.

'Now, bitch,' I growl menacingly, 'you know why you're here. You ganged up on Jewel, MY JEWEL, because I wanted a smoke!?' I see Ashleigh shrink away as my voice grows louder and more angry, and I feel a grim satisfaction as I pull the ball gag I had tucked into my waistband when grabbing the ropes, and roughly buckle it around her head.

'Now, you could have punished me, and that probably would've actually gotten me in line, at least for the weekend. But instead, you decided to hurt the first woman who ever made me feel like more than the piece of shit I always thought I was, AND make ME watch?' I shake my head as I step back - ignoring Ashleigh's unintelligible objections and wide eyes.

'I can't let that stand. And I won't.' I feel immense satisfaction as they both squirm and try to beg through their gags - of course it does nothing. I take a seat nearby and for a few minutes just watch them curiously - this is territory even I'm surprised I've waded into, and I'm not going to rush it.

Finally, I stand up and head toward the door. 'Now, ladies, I have to go get our final lucky goil. The ringleader.' I turn away, my eyes burning with fury. 'The one that actually hurt Jewel........

As one final touch, I flick the light off on my way out, plunging the girls into darkness. I chuckle as I hear the immediate muffled reactions. I take a few steps before it hits me. 'Ah shit!' I walk back and flick the light back on. I need that for this to work.

Well lads, that's two down! only one more lucky lady to join the collection! Hope you enjoyed this part, let me know any thoughts or ideas :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ok guys, this is another shorter part but I hope it leaves you hungry for the new game to begin ;)

Part XIV

Jasmine stretched herself out across her lavish queen bed, and sighed. It had been about ten minutes since Ashleigh had gotten Gemma's message - apparently Boyd had left and Jewel blamed her. Jasmine saw it differently - it wasn't her fault Boyd was a total bitch. But, best to let the other two talk her around. Jasmine knew this sort of stuff wasn't where she excelled - she was very direct and wasn't the best at reading how people felt.

Oh well. Not much she could do now, so Jasmine just picked up the nearby remote and turned her TV up - Netflix had recently added Hannibal to their library. Not normally her cup of tea, but Jasmine had a total girl crush on Mads. As the opening music began, Jasmine heard a light tap on her door. She looked up. It was......Boyd?

'Boyd?' Jasmine said with surprise. 'I thought you had left.' 'I had, but I changed my mind. I realized I may have overreacted. After all, it's Jewel you hurt, not me, so it's her you owe an apology to.' Jasmine felt her cheeks flush slightly. 'Is this guy REALLY presuming to tell ME what to do?' Jasmine thought, before she sighed inwardly.

As much as she hated to admit it, the prick was right. She had to go see Jewel and see if she was alright. Apologize to her. She nodded at Boyd. 'Ok,' she said, 'lets go.'

Boyd quickly turned on his heel and made his way toward the door, seeming to pause until she was a couple steps behind him, before he continued onward. Jasmine remained two paces behind him as they descended the stairs, and as they rounded the bottom, she heard Boyd speak.

'Hmmm. The hell?' he said, as he walked toward the.......bondage den? Jasmine saw what had caught his attention - there was light spilling out from underneath.

'The hell is Jewel doing in there?' Jasmine thought as they both beelined for the door. Boyd hesitated, looked at her. 'Did you want......?' he started, gesturing at the door. Jasmine smiled at him. 'At least you're polite, if a little bit of a bitch sometimes.' She saw Boyd smile back at her as she turned the handle, what she missed was it falling off his face as she looked into the room, him silently closing the door behind them as he followed, eyes narrowed.

'What the hell!?' Jasmine cried and ran into the room, running up to Gemma, completely ignoring Ashleigh. 'Are you ok babe?' Jasmine said as she looked for the buckle. 'Whoa, whoa, you're safe, it's just me and Boyd!' Jasmine frowned as Gemma continued to buck. She finally looked up at Ashleigh........

And saw her staring, eyes wide as saucers, jerking her head, jerking her head toward..........

Jasmine slowly turned..........to see Boyd already right behind her! She raised her arms reflexively but it did nothing except give the tazer a new target. She yowled, pulling her arm back and shaking it wildly before - Boyd jammed the tazer into her ribs, holding it there as her screams filled the room.

Only for a few moments though, before she slumped against the floor. Gemma and Ashleigh began to sob quietly as Boyd stood, casting his eyes between the two, before silently moving Jasmine into position for what he planned to be the strictest bondage of the three.
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Boyd's got a sneaky streak. Interested to see where this goes, though I'm hoping it doesn't get as dark as what happened to Jewel. SOmething tells me he won't be very merciful though...
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tpton wrote: 3 years ago Boyd's got a sneaky streak. Interested to see where this goes, though I'm hoping it doesn't get as dark as what happened to Jewel. SOmething tells me he won't be very merciful though...
Hang on you, thought that was dark lol? Geez, don't read Kidnapped by the Militia then haha glad you're enjoying it though. We're still in the dark part of the story, but it won't be TOO long. I have an idea where I want it to go lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice! Nice! Nice! Boyd's assertive streak has been unleashed! I say give the three girls a whupping they'll never forget.

I also like your showing what Boyd is thinking and he's ticked off but channeling his anger into something useful for him. Do continue please!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Nice! Nice! Nice! Boyd's assertive streak has been unleashed! I say give the three girls a whupping they'll never forget.

I also like your showing what Boyd is thinking and he's ticked off but channeling his anger into something useful for him. Do continue please!
Glad you're enjoying it big fella 🔥 next part shouldn't be too far away ;) had a big Friday night though,gotta recover first 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ok, hope this one was worth the wait guys :)

Part XV

I finally stand up, and admire my work. Jasmine now writhes at my feet, fully encased in a shiny, silver cocoon. The only skin visible is her breasts, her groin area, and a small slit for her nose to peek through to allow her to breathe. Every other inch of her flesh is covered in layers of duct tape. And of course, her ponytail is hanging free from within the tape. I'm not a monster!

Once I had subdued Jasmine with the tazer, I knew I had to work fast. Despite my anger, I didn't want to truly HURT any of these girls, and therefore I'd prefer not to have to use the tazer again. Can't be good for the heart, I assume. So I rushed over to the nearest drawer, and pulled it open -

Revealing roll after roll of duct tape. A huge smile broke out across my face as I quickly gathered up five rolls and hurried to Jasmine's side. I quickly wrap tape around her wrists and ankles - just in case she wakes up - before beginning the true bulk of the work, wrapping her from head to toe.

I start at the feet, working my way up slowly, stopping at her knees and then reversing back down, layering the tape nice and thick. I use the entire first roll going up and down her lower legs before grabbing the second and, after lifting her forward into a slumped sitting position, start wrapping tape around her chest and arms.

I use the second roll in much the same way as the first - focusing on her upper torso and simply going back and forth - layering the tape thickly to prevent escape.

I deliberately go around her tits - no sense covering those beauties up - and by the time the second roll is finished, her arms are mostly sealed around her body. Her wrists are coming around to her stomach, the lumps visible underneath the tape, but I'm busy ogling her chest - accentuated and jutted by her arms pressed either side.

I shake my head, I need to focus. I notice her eyes begining to flicker, so I waste no time grabbing the third roll, and beginning to wrap her head in tape. I start at her mouth, going around a few times, then I pause, and wait.

Her eyes are still dazed and confused, that won't do. I simply wait patiently, my head slightly cocked as I watch for it. The moment. That instant of recognition, the realization that you are well and truly........

Fucked.

It doesn't take long. Her eyes start darting, then lock on my own. The squirming begins beneath me, futile of course. I see her chest begin to heave as her breathing intensifies. I hold a finger to her lips, or at least, where they are beneath the tape.

'Shhhh, Jazzie. Panic right now will only serve to possibly hurt you, and DEFINITELY, piss me off.' My tone lowers as I say those last words, and I see the fear in her eyes. She tries to speak through the gag, which turns to louder, more panicked sounds as I begin wrapping the tape around her head again, this time covering her eyes.

'Shhhhh!' I say sternly. 'No-one can hear us. I could tell the room is soundproof - whoever made this room thought of everything! So, just be quiet, and let me finish. I've left you a hole to breathe through, haven't I?' I finish up, letting her ponytail hang out the back, then pause.

I fold the tape near her nose against itself, esuring it can't stick without my noticing and suffocate her. I notice the small knife from earlier, I walk over and grab it. I see Ashleigh cower when she sees me, so I point at Jasmine and make a sawing motion. 'Just in case,' I say to her, and she actually nods at me and relaxes a bit.

I notice Jasmine move slightly - probably confused what I'm on about. Oh well. I cut the tape off - thats enough around her head, and notice there's about half the roll left. I shrug to myself as I squat down and finish her wrapping her thighs. Once she is fully cocooned, I grab her near the shoulders and, with a muffled squeal, drag her across the polished wooden floor.

I set it up so the girls are forming a triangle of sorts - the hogtied Gemma and the mummified Jasmine opposite each other, and Ashleigh forming the top point of the triangle......

Allowing me to stand centre stage and see every one of them at a turn of my heel at most, and at best see them all at once.

'So, ladies, where to begin? Now at first, this was just about payback for Jewel, but it seems inadvertently, Jazzie here revealed somethin' I'm GUESSING Gems here didn't know about.' As I speak, I notice reactions from both Gemma and Jasmine. They both stop struggling against their bonds.

I can't see Jasmine's face of course, but Gemma is looking at me with genuine interest. I walk over to her, and begin unwrapping the tape, carefully removing her gag. 'Curious, aren't you? Why Jasmine ran right past you, as you are, with ZERO concern for your safety? No, she only had eyes for......' I turn, facing the girl on the donkey.

'Ash here. Now, why, why, would Jasmine run right up to you, overwhelmed with concern? 'Are you ok babe?' I believe were your exact words. Innocent enough, between friends I suppose, day to day. But this isn't a day to day situation, is it?'

As I speak, Ashleigh has been struggling, begging through the gag, her eyes going from me, to Jasmine, to Gemma, and once the tears begin, I'm sure I'm right. I raise a hand. 'I better slow this down, just a bit.'

'Ok, calm down,' I say. Behind me though, Gemma has other ideas. 'Fuck you Jasmine,' she spits, bucking against her bonds. 'I tell you, so many things make sense now, but the real nail in the coffin, you running past me like I didn't exist. I bet you wouldn't even care if he kept me like this, if he let you and your tramp go!'

I glance over my shoulder at her at this, then smile. I turn back to Ashleigh, and ungag her. I then address Jasmine. 'You can just nod or shake your head. Now,' I turn back to Ashleigh. 'Is she right? If I were to untie you, and unwrap ole Jazzie here, would you leave Gemma to me, to pay for all of your sins?'

I look at Ashleigh. She just stares at me, then looks to Jasmine. 'What would you do to her?' Ashleigh asks. Behind her, I hear Gemma sort of snort and sob at the same time. 'You've gotta be FUCKING kidding me......' I hear her breathe.

'Well, I don't know. I'd whip her, certainly, twist things that aren't meant to be twisted, there's a whole room of options before me, after all,' I say, staring at Ashleigh. As I speak, I hear Gemma's breathing grow more ragged as she begins to sob.

'It's ok Gemma. This will only hurt a minute,' I think to myself as I turn to Jasmine. 'What about you? Will you leave Gemma to pay for your misdeeds?' Jasmine wastes no time, nodding her head wildly. Gemma wails behind me, then snaps.

'FUCK YOU YOU BACKSTABBING BITCH!' she yells. I sigh, before picking up a discarded ballgag and buckling it around her head. 'Shut the fuck up, bitch,' I say loudly. But as I lean in to buckle the clasp, I whisper to her. 'Stay calm, girl. Trust me, I'm not going to hurt.....YOU.' As I tend to Gemma, I don't notice Jasmine looking at us as well.

'I'm so sorry, Gemma. But I don't love you like I do Ashleigh. I can't let her pay for my ideas, and if that means I have to let Boyd have you for a while, you'll get over it,' Jasmine thinks to herself as she nods wildly to Boyd's offer. 'Gemma has been through much worse, she's quite the submissive slut actually,' Jasmine found herself thinking spitefully. 'She's probably wet right now. Ash and me, we're Doms. This isn't our lot.'

'Well girls, looks like a deal has been made. There's someone here who's going to avoid what I had planned for the three of you, possibly.' As I speak, I stride back over to Ashleigh. I stroke her hair back behind her ear, and she smiles at me. 'Thank yommmfffghhh!' her smile fades as I ram the ballgag back between her teeth, buckling it as tightly as I can behind her head. I grab her right nipple through her shirt and twist it, eliciting a (if she wasn't gagged) loud scream.

'You two-faced, traitorous bitches,' I shake my head as I step away. I then return to Gemma's side, ignoring the freshly-beginning writhing of the mummified Jasmine. I gently unbuckle the gag, and ease the ball out.

'Sorry about the theatrics. Now, I'd like to offer you a deal, if I may.' Gemma nods at me, her eyes wide. 'Sure, what?' she asks. 'You can do anything you want to me, just pleeeeeeaasse untie me!' I smile and shake my head. 'No no no,' I laugh. 'Nothing like that, well, not to ME.'

Gemma frowns, confused. 'I intend to punish these two, for what they did to Jewel. I was going to punish you too, but frankly, their attitude bothers me. You don't throw a friend under the bus like that.'

'So what do you want me to do?' Gemma asks. I smile widely, and to a chorus of muffled begs I say, 'I want you to help me punish them. If I untie you, I want you to help me make them scream and beg for mercy. They were happy to leave you to suffer it alone, after all.'

Gemma looks from me, to the crying Ashleigh, the bucking Jasmine, and then back to me. And a huge smile crosses her face. 'With pleasure,' she replies.

Well guys, I hope that was enjoyable! Now, if anyone has any suggestions for what they'd like to see happen next, let me know down below :) and let me know what you think of the story so far :)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

That was a twist I didn't see coming lol looks like those two should've been loyal more to Gem
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Daenarys wrote: 3 years ago That was a twist I didn't see coming lol looks like those two should've been loyal more to Gem
Yes indeedy ;) never turn on your friends.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention]
[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
[mention]tpton[/mention]

New part lads ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was a good read again. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Oh yeah! Love the twist! Boyd finding an ally! Keep going, please!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Oh yeah! Love the twist! Boyd finding an ally! Keep going, please!
I thought people might enjoy an unexpected twist ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago That was a good read again. Thank you.
Hey slacky! Haven't seen you for a bit, glad you enjoyed it :D means a lot from a writer of your calibre 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XVI

As I begin carefully cutting away the ropes binding Gemma, I pay no attention to the increasingly desperate grunts and struggles of my other two captives. As the last lengths of rope fall away from her flesh, leaving deep red marks, Gemma began to stretch and moan with pleasure as her sore muscles finally got some relief.

I give her a minute to collect herself, turning away and walking over to a nearby plush chair, with a small coffee table in front of it. As I lower myself into the seat, I reach into my pocket and pull out my cigarettes.

Gemma notices this, and laughs. 'How did I know that you'd do that sooner or later?' she said as she finally clambered to her feet. I laugh as I strike the lighter - this sound sets off Jasmine. She begins to try and speak through her gag, without much success. Little did she know I haven't actually lit it yet - I'm just fucking with her.

Gemma notices however, and simply smiles wider as her gaze falls to the struggling Jasmine, before her eyes, now burning with fury, turned towards.........

Ashleigh.

Gemma wasted no time stepping over to her, and slapped her HARD across the face. 'You know, I've only been friends with Jasmine for, what, a year? We've been friends since first grade!'

As Gemma speaks, I simply watch, intrigued. 'Guess that means they aren't sisters after all,' I chuckle to myself as I settle back into the chair. 'This should be interesting.' However, as I watch, I, nor Gemma, notice the door crack open just a centimeter, and a vivid blue eye peek in.

As tears begin to roll down Ashleigh's face, she begins to plead with Gemma through her gag. However, she might as well have been pleading to the Marquis de Sade for all the good it did her. Gemma smirked nastily before heading over to a nearby collection of rather sadistic-looking whips and paddles. I lean forward at this, my eyes narrowed with curiosity.

'God, I didn't expect her to have a fire like this!' I think with glee as Gemma walks back over to Ashleigh, holding a three inch wide, ten inch high leather paddle with small silvery spikes all over it.

'So, I think I'm going to focus my anger on you. After all, Boyd's main bone to pick here is with Jasmine, right Boyd?' Gemma asks me over her shoulder. I smile widely at her. 'I can't argue with that.'

Gemma turns back to Ashleigh, and starts lashing her with the paddle, starting on her back. Ashleigh begins to buck and wail atop the donkey, resulting in even more discomfort from her arms, still strictly strappado'ed, and her sensitive nethers writhing on the firm, polished surface of the donkey.

All I can do is watch in absolute wonderment as the gorgeous body of Ashleigh bucked and swayed, her wails quite loud even through the gag now as Gemma mercilessly paddled her, moving around to her chest, her stomach, her legs. The sweat begins to show through the fabric of her shirt, her eyes are dripping with tears, and Gemma is loving every moment.

Finally, she stopped. 'Oh stop whinging, you aren't even naked yet!' Gemma snapped at her, before grabbing Ashleigh's top near the neck, and TEARING it down the middle! As the shirt tears, I see Ashleigh isn't wearing a bra, and I moan loudly as her huge D tits came bursting free. Gemma turned at the sound and winked at me as Ashleigh continued to sob.

'She's got some gorgeous chesticles, hasn't she?' Gemma says to me, laughing. 'Oh yes, quite nice. I can imagine Jasmine has some fun with them, right Jazzie?' I can't understand her response, but I doubt it was anything nice.

Gemma pulls out something I hadn't noticed her grab - some rather nasty-looking silver nipple clamps, spiked. My eyes widen as Gemma attaches one, then the other, each eliciting more bucking and screaming from Ashleigh, and I'm surprised to find myself feeling a twinge of pity.

I stand up and walk over, joining Gemma. 'What's up?' she asks as I approach. 'Nothing, nothing,' I reassure her. I walk behind Ashleigh, delicately tracing my fingers across the welts on her skin. 'Damn, that shirt really didn't do much,' I think to myself as I walk over to a nearby stand, and open a drawer. Where is it? I know I saw it earlier......THERE!

'Hey Gemma. Would you mind quickly checking on Jewel, just make sure she's still asleep?' Gemma nods. 'Sure Boyd. Would you mind continuing to punish this slag while I'm gone?' I smile, and nod. 'Of course.' I take the paddle from her and sharply slap Ashleigh's thigh. Gemma grins as she heads to the door. I watch her, and as the door closes behind her, I turn to Ashleigh.

'I better hurry, she won't be long.' As Ashleigh stares at me, pleading through her gag, I hold a finger to her face. 'Shut it. What I'm about to do, I don't want you to think too much into it.' I pull out a small tub of moisturizer I had tucked into my waistband, and see her eyes widen. She then slumps forward with, I assume relief.

I say nothing as I quickly smear it onto some of her more angry looking welts, rubbing it in gently as she moaned into her gag. I keep my eye on the door, watching for the knob to begin turning, but Gemma hasn't returned by the time I'm done.

'That's weird, she should be back by now. Surely Jewel isn't awake, if she was she would've already come in......' I think to myself as I fasten the lid back on the moisturizer, and discard it.

'Don't go anywhere,' I say to the two girls, eliciting groans from both, as I walk toward the door.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention]
[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
[mention]tpton[/mention]

New part lads ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Oh, I wonder what'll happen now? Jewel's watching, but she didn't interrupt....I'm guessing the tables will turn!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tpton wrote: 3 years ago Oh, I wonder what'll happen now? Jewel's watching, but she didn't interrupt....I'm guessing the tables will turn!
Ive actually got a couple ideas bouncing around my head lol not sure which way to go lol. Let's put it to vote

A - Jewel misinterpreted what she saw, and thinks this was Gemma's idea. She grabbed Gemma when she came out, and is gearing to grab Boyd for his disloyalty. She will punish EVERYONE, because she is PISSED

B - Boyd can't find Gemma. He goes for a walk to find her, but when he returns, all his bound slaves are gone. What has happened!?

C - Jewel pretends to be asleep when Gemma checks on her, then continues to watch, curious what is going on.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XVII

As I gently ease the door closed behind me, my eyes struggle to see in the sudden darkness. I wait a few seconds, allowing my eyes to adjust. I pause as I look around. 'Where is Gemma?' I wonder as I walk toward the door to Jewel's room. I quietly open the door, peer in.

I can't see too much in the dark, but there's a definite shape on the bed, moving a little. 'Must be a restless sleeper,' I think to myself as I ease the door shut. Now, I'm genuinely confused. I turn and start walking toward the staircase leading upstairs. 'They aren't going anywhere, probably should work out what's going on.'

As I ascend the winding stairs, my mind is whirring. Where the hell is Gemma? She seemed pretty damn into punishing her treacherous friends, I don't understand why she's done a runner. As I reach the landing, I can see most of the lights are still off, except in the room i collected Jasmine from.

I walk over to the room quickly, poke my head inside. Nothing. 'Gemma?' I call out. 'Gemma??' Nothing. No sounds at all, apart from my own breathing. I sigh, reach into my pocket and pull out my cigarettes. 'Fuck it, there's no rush,' I think as I light up. I look around, see a small wastebasket. I grab it to ash into, I'm not completely inconsiderate, and settle into a nearby plush chair.

'I hope Gemma didn't just run out,' I think to myself as the smoke swirls around my head. I look down at the smoldering cherry, and start to wonder. Maybe I should think about giving these up, for Jewel if nothing else. I take another puff, feeling the relaxing rush of nicotine coursing through my blood.

I eventually finish up, though I'm in no particular rush, licking my fingers and using them to squish out the still-smoldering cherry. I throw the butt into the wastebasket, taking care to bury the butt underneath the rubbish already in it. By the time I untie the girls, the smell should be long gone.

I slowly walk down the staircase, still wondering what happened to Gemma. I have no ideas as I approach the door to the bondage den. I reach out for the door, still ajar as I left it - wait, what!? I closed that!

I wrench the door open, and my jaw drops with horror. The room is empty! I rush in, glancing around wildly. 'How the hell did they get free? They couldn't have, could they? Wait, hang on......' As I take a deep breath and start thinking rationally, I notice some things aren't adding up.

There's no shredded tape to be seen, no ropes around the donkey. In fact, that's more telling. Someone unbound Ashleigh's legs to get her off the donkey, and then either HID the rope, or.........

Rebound her? Is this Gemma? Jewel? What the hell is going on!? And where could they have taken the girls? This is the only area I know of with bondage equipment. Then, I see it. A small, folded piece of white paper, stuck to the side of the donkey.

Well, I don't really have an option here. I reach out and grab the paper, open it.

'Roses are red, violets are blue. To find what you've lost, look for a clue.'

The hell? Isn't the note meant to BE the clue? I reread it, then look around the room. Nothing different here, that I can see. I turn on my heel and walk out the room.

'Fuck the clue, I'll find them myself,' I think to myself as I pause, and think. 'They can't be upstairs, because I was up there smoking, right? Ok, makes sense, is there a basement? Maybe an outdoor room?' Then I see it. Jewel's door is open, and the light is on!

'Crap, did they wake Jewel up!? I feel the panic building as I burst through the doorway. Another empty room! 'Crap, crap, crap! What the fuck is going on here!? I walk over to the minibar, and take a huge swig from the bottle of Jim Beam still on the bar.

'Bad idea,' I think as I feel the burning liquid reach its fingers down my throat. I begin to retch, and fumble for the nearby Coke, guzzling half the damn bottle. I finally lower it, gasping for air. I feel the hot flush of the alcohol in my forehead as I gather myself, and begin to head to the door, but then I see it. Jewel's phone? Its sitting on the bed, but RIGHT in the centre, almost like, it had been left deliberately?

I approach the phone apprehensively, looking around, half expecting to be grabbed by a mob of angry, freshly released sheilas. But nothing happens as I pick up the phone. Underneath is a scrap of paper - 2222. I enter it into the lockscreen - bingo! The phone opens up in - notepad? All it says is - RL Stine.

'RL Stine? How does she know I liked Goosebumps as a kid? And anyway, that doesn't narrow it down! There's how many damn Goosebumps books, which one does she mean?' Then it hits me. I look at the scrap again, 2222. 2? I quickly jump onto Google and look up Goosebumps #2, and immediately, it comes up.

Stay Out Of The Basement........

Well guys hopefully you enjoyed that part! I'm gonna try and bring this back to a vote/suggestions style story so if anyone has any ideas, chuck em down in the comments :) and let me know if you enjoyed the clue chase :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Interesting :) so does that mean go to the basement, or avoid it 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic