Ropes And Roses - A Bondage Romance - M/F & F/M and variants - New part FINALLY UP 21/08 :) part 32 next

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Had to catch up and been meaning to reply. Love the flow of the story so far. I hope Jewel and Gemma have kept the other two tied up, Jasmine hasnt been punished truly yet ;)

I love some belly torture so hope that our hero of the story can help Jewel in dishing that out :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slavetickle wrote: 3 years ago Had to catch up and been meaning to reply. Love the flow of the story so far. I hope Jewel and Gemma have kept the other two tied up, Jasmine hasnt been punished truly yet ;)

I love some belly torture so hope that our hero of the story can help Jewel in dishing that out :D
Oh she definitely has not been 🔥😉 don't worry, her night is far from over 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
tpton wrote: 3 years ago Oh, I wonder what'll happen now? Jewel's watching, but she didn't interrupt....I'm guessing the tables will turn!
Ive actually got a couple ideas bouncing around my head lol not sure which way to go lol. Let's put it to vote

A - Jewel misinterpreted what she saw, and thinks this was Gemma's idea. She grabbed Gemma when she came out, and is gearing to grab Boyd for his disloyalty. She will punish EVERYONE, because she is PISSED

B - Boyd can't find Gemma. He goes for a walk to find her, but when he returns, all his bound slaves are gone. What has happened!?

C - Jewel pretends to be asleep when Gemma checks on her, then continues to watch, curious what is going on.
I vote for C.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago I vote for C.
Bit late there switch, already did the follow up to that 😂 did you like the clue hunt I worked in lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bit late there switch, already did the follow up to that 😂 did you like the clue hunt I worked in lol
Damn, I was still woozy when I read that. But I like the clues and mystery! Keep it up man! :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
Damn, I was still woozy when I read that. But I like the clues and mystery! Keep it up man! :D
Haha all good mate, hope you're feelin' better :D
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XVIII

As I stare at the image before me, I'm still not certain what to do. 'Stay out of the basement.......' I say out loud. 'So, do I go TO the basement, or avoid it?' I think. I'm about to walk out the room when I feel my stomach growling. 'I haven't eaten at all tonight, fuck it, I need a snack.'

So instead, I beeline to the minifridge, hoping that there might be - hello! Amongst all the mixers and grog, there is half a footlong sub! I pull it out, unwrap it. It's definitely fresh, a chicken snitty sub with cheese and smoky barbeque sauce! 'Yummy,' I think to myself as I take a huge bite. Then I notice inside the wrapper.

Jeez, you really are predictable Boyd. Hurry up and eat, then get to where you need to be. It's the same handwriting as the note on the donkey, I quickly realize. So, Jewel? Gemma? As I walk out the door and flick the light in the hallway on (hey, everyone is clearly awake in this house) and look around.

'How do I even get to the basement?' I think as I walk back up toward the kitchen. As I enter, flicking the light on, I see something I didn't notice before. A wooden door, tucked away in the right hand corner of the room. I sit at the table with my now half-eaten sub, and quickly finish it. I don't want to be distracted when I see, well, whatever is going on here.

Two minutes pass, and I haven't taken my eyes off the door. I notice there is light spilling out from underneath - there's definitely someone down there. I also hear the occasional sound - bumps and bangs, but nothing recognizable.

As I put the final piece of the sub into my mouth, I stand up. I walk over to the sink and wash my hands, then I turn the the door. I slowly approach it, then reach out for the golden knob. I grip it, hesitate for a moment. I'm not sure what I'm about to walk into, but I have no choice now. I started this game, after all.

I open the door, revealing a narrow staircase leading downward, about fifteen feet, to a second. part-way open doorway. Light is clearly radiating from within, illuminating the stairs. 'Damn, this is a deep basement,' I think as I begin to walk down the stairs. I come closer to the door at the bottom, then reach out for it.

'This is it,' I think as I push the door open. My jaw drops as I take in the sight before me.

Forty-Five Minutes Earlier

As Gemma stepped out of the den, smiling to herself as she imagined what Boyd was doing to Ashleigh, she could've sworn that she saw movement near Jewel's door. She cocked her head as she approached, hoping that Jewel hadn't stirred. Gemma didn't want this game to end for a while yet - but Jewel probably wouldn't like it. After all, she was the one that actually liked Boyd.

As Gemma stepped up to the door, she realized, too late, that the door was open. Before she could react, a pair of delicate hands reached out, grabbing her roughly by the shirt, and wrenched her into Jewel's room!

Gemma felt herself thrown toward the bed, landing roughly on the soft mattress. Suddenly, the light turned on as Gemma turned to face.......Jewel. And she didn't look impressed.

'You've got exactly five seconds to explain to me why I just saw you and MY BOYD, along with those other two, letting him get his kink on, WITHOUT me? I BROUGHT you guys into this, ME, and you knew full fucking well how I felt about him!' Jewel strode toward her as she spoke, the anger in her eyes clearly visible.

'I let you guys in on this because I thought we could have some fun together - and so far you've drugged him to get us here, tortured me in front of him, and now you're trying to STEAL him from me!?' Jewel had reached the bed now, and was leaning over Gemma, one arm on each side of her, eyes inches away from Gemma's. 'So, what have you got to fucking say for yourself?'

'Ok, ok, hold up! Let me explain!' Gemma cried out, and over the next two minutes, gave Jewel an overview of what had happened. How Boyd had grabbed them, one by one with the Tazer, placing them all into painful bondage. How he had made it quite clear why he was doing what he was doing, because of what they had all done to Jewel. And why she had wound up free, what was going on between Jasmine and Ashleigh.

When Gemma finished speaking, Jewel was in shock. She sat down next to Gemma, thinking. Then she looked over at Gemma. 'He's done all this, for me?' Jewel asked. Gemma nodded. 'Yes. He only let me go because of the other two turning on me.' Jewel smiled. 'That's my Boyd. He doesn't like two-faced people, that's for sure.' Jewel fell silent, thinking.

'You know, if you don't come back, he's sure to go looking for you, right?' Gemma nodded, curious. 'What're you thinking?' Gemma asked. Jewel walked over to the lightswitch, flicked it off. As If on cue, a moment later, she heard the den door opening.

'Quick. hide under the blanket so he thinks you're me,' Jewel hissed. 'And then, we're ALL gonna have an interesting night.' Once Boyd had checked the room, the two girls heard him ascending the stairs. 'Well, let's hope he takes his time,' Jewel said as she beckoned Gemma to follow her, and they both rushed into the bondage den.

While Jasmine couldn't see what was happening, Ashleigh could. When she saw Jewel enter, the relief in her eyes was clear. That didn't last however, once she saw Gemma behind her. 'Quick, lets grab Jasmine first,' Jewel said, and they both grabbed hold of her, carrying her quickly into the kitchen. As they did so, they heard Boyd calling to Gemma upstairs.

'Shit, we've got to hurry!' Gemma said, as they unceremoniously dumped Jasmine near the table, to the sound of muffled grunts. Jewel gave her tits a quick slap and then turned, hurrying back to Ashleigh. The two girls wasted no time in unbinding her legs, and then unhooking the strappado from the roof. Of course, her arms remained bound.

Flanked on both sides by Gemma and Jewel, Ashleigh could do nothing as the two girls grabbed her arms, and led her out the door and toward the kitchen. 'Is there a basement?' Jewel asked. Gemma grinned, pointing at the door nearby. 'Oh shit, how about that?' Jewel laughed as she led Ashleigh through, and then down the stairs into the dark, cold room below, before Gemma flicked the light on.

As the basement lit up, Jewel couldn't help laughing at the sight. 'Jesus, how kinky is your dad?' Jewel snorted. Ashleigh sobbed as she was led to a nearby area of cold concrete, and shoved down onto her knees. Jewel quickly lashed her ankles and knees together with the same rope Boyd had used, before giving her a hard smack on the arse.

'Don't worry, you won't be down there for long,' Jewel snickered. 'Gemma, can you bring Jasmine down here alone? I need to do a couple things.' Gemma nodded. 'Yeah, go for it.' And so Jewel rushed back to her room, grabbing a small notepad off the desk. She quickly scrawled out a riddle, before she hurried back to the bondage den.

She used a tiny piece of duct tape to attach her note to the donkey, and as she left the room, leaving the door slightly ajar, she heard footsteps on the floor above. Heading towards.......the staircase!

Jewel had only just made it to her room and eased the door shut when Boyd rounded the bottom of the stairs, heading to the den. Jewel watched through her cracked door as he noticed the door was ajar.

The moment he was out of sight, Jewel changed her phone pin, set up the notepad, and placed the scrap with the pin beneath her phone. She had a final thought and opened the mini-fridge and saw the sub she had asked the girls to Menulog, before she had been punished. She unwrapped it, wrote on the wrapper.

The moment it was rewrapped, she threw it in the fridge and shut it. She hurried to the door, and began heading toward the kitchen. Before she reached it, however, the den door burst open, and Boyd rushed out.

Fortunately, the light from the den nor her room reached where she stood, and so Boyd didn't notice her standing there as he hurried inside. 'Shit, that was closer than I'd have liked,' Jewel thought as she quietly entered the kitchen. 'But, that should keep him occupied long enough for us to set up.' Jewel opened the basement door, and decended into the now-lit room below.

"Hey Gemma?" Jewel says as she enters, "is there a garden around here?"

Well guys and gals, I hope that that part left you hungry and curious for what Gemma and Jewel are setting up for Boyd to find ;) Feel free to leave me any ideas, suggestions, positions, punishments, etc :)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tpton[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention] [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]OldTUGger[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]

New Part Guys :)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Damn, man! Things are certainly getting more exciting and interesting! Just keep it up man. My curiosity is definitely piqued! :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XIX

My eyes widen as I take in the sight before me. If the room upstairs was a bondage den, this was a dungeon. While the room upstairs was full of ropes, polished wood and (somewhat) comfortable objects, this room was dingy, cold and dark, and metallic.

Lit up by single, yellowing bulbs, there were manacles set into the browny-black brick walls. There was another rack, but this one was much more uncomfortable, made of cold steel with rounded small bumps all along it, manacles and chains at the top and bottom.

There were chains dangling from above, there were more loops hanging from rusted pegs driven into the walls, hell there was even a cage, tall as a person and just big enough for one to fit.

This was where I saw Ashleigh. She was naked, her arms still bound tightly behind her. She had been closed into the cage, taking on the appearance of a bird that had rather outgrown its home.

She was gagged, with gleaming ducttape wrapped around her head and she just stood there, dejected. 'Well, you're not going anywhere,' I think as I step further into the room, looking around. It doesn't take long to spot Jasmine, but she's not just mummified anymore.

Instead, she is now COMPLETELY engulfed in chains. She's hanging from the roof like a cocooned moth, her body wrapped in at least thirty loops of steel. I notice some padding peeking out in some places, I presume at the spots where her weight is most distributed.

Her head is still wrapped in the tape too, and I snicker as I pat her cheek. 'Well, Jazzie, did you run into some trouble?' She writhes in the air, beginning to swing and grunt through her gag. I reach under her, feel for her chest. She squeaks as I take a nipple in each hand, twisting them gently.

'Well, I need to find out what's going on here, but I'll be back for you. I haven't even begun your punishment and you're running away! Tsk tsk.' I slap her cheek and turn away, ignoring her objections.

As I turn away from her, I notice something out of place. A bright red rose, on the concrete. 'The hell?' I say out loud as I walk over and pick it up. I look around, and spot another in the yellowish light. I walk over to it, pick it up, and then, there it is. Another bloody rose! The hell is going on here?

As I follow the trail, I begin to realize just how big this dungeon is. But what I don't notice, or rather don't pay enough attention to, is that the trail of roses is leading me into the darkened rear, where the light bulbs have been removed.

As I bend down to pick up the final rose, I look at the bundle in my hand. Six roses, all different colours. Red, green, pink, yellow, white and this last one was, black?

'Awww, you shouldn't have babe!' I hear a voice behind me, very close. I spin around. 'Jewel!' She steps up to me, and smiles widely. 'Hey Boyd. I bet you're wondering what's goin' on.' She takes the roses from my hands, and kisses me. I notice she's wearing that sexy corset and lingerie she had on at my apartment earlier.

'God, how was that only a few hours ago?' I think to myself. 'So, what is -' is all i get the chance to say before a rag is clamped over my face, and I begin to struggle. Within a few seconds though, I slump to the ground, unconscious.

When I awaken, my predicament is, unexpected, to say the least. I'm standing up against the wall, manacled in place by the cold steel set into the stone. I shiver as I realize, I'm naked! I blanch as I look down and notice what no man wants to see when it's cold. 'Oh come on!' I say out loud.

I'm greeted by a light smack on the cheek. Jewel steps in front of me, and looks down. She smirks. 'Oh relax,' she says. 'We've all seen you hard, we don't care how small it can get.' I actually find that strangely comforting. So I move on to the obvious question. 'Why am I chained to the damn wall?'

Jewel starts tracing my bicep as Gemma steps into my line of sight. 'Sorry Boyd,' she says with a laugh. 'Jewel here didn't give me much choice.' Jewel looks over her shoulder, laughing. 'Oh shut up,' she giggles. 'You were just as happy to see him tied up for a while, don't act like you weren't.'

Gemma snickers, steps up next to Jewel. She looks at me. 'Well, you DID tazer me, and have me bound rather uncomfortably. So, yeah, maybe.' She gives me a wink, and I smile back. I can't be mad at either of these two really, I liked Gemma the most from the start anyway.

'So then, what's about to happen, exactly?' I ask. Jewel leans in. 'Well, Gemma obviously filled me in on what you were doing. So I decided it might be fun to punish YOU the same way, yet differently.' I cock my head, confused.

'Do you really think we didn't smell that smoke?' Gemma asks, laughing. I blanch. Jewel continues. 'Last time, it was torture for you to watch them hurt me, because you couldn't help.' They both smile, very sadistic, yet playful grins actually, and I feel myself growing slightly nervous.

'This time, it's going to be torture for you to watch because you can't join in.' Before I can react, a large yellow ballgag is rammed between my teeth, and Jewel buckles it around my head. I try to object through the gag, but nothing discernible comes out. That's when I noticed the final touch.

They've taped the bundle of roses to my chest. I stare at them, confused. Jewel taps Gemma, who had begun to approach Ashleigh. 'Hey, he finally noticed,' she says. Gemma turns back, and grins. 'Those, dear Boyd,' Gemma says, 'were Jewel's idea.'

Jewel snickers. 'See, being made to watch is just, shall we say, the main questline. You like games, right?' she says, grinning. I curse at her through the gag, but she just laughs more. 'Each rose there, signifies an actual punishment myself or Gemma will submit you to. A side-quest, if you will.'

My eyes widen at her words, and I feel my heart racing. Jewel must see the fear on my face, but unlike earlier, she doesn't seem to care to comfort me. All she says is, 'next time, you won't go behind my back, will you?' and walks away, leaving me to shiver, struggle, and watch with nervous anticipation.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Verrry imaginative touch on the roses! Wonder what each color signifies? Please continue!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XX

As I stood against the wall, naked and helpless - not to mention fucking freezing - I considered my options. Escape was futile at this point - these weren't ropes I could work at or tape I could stretch, these were solid steel manacles. I was as helpless as any prisoner in some medieval torture chamber. I was completely at the whims of my captors.

The worst part by far was the cold - I wasn't kidding when I said I hated being cold. Fortunately I was SLOWLY adjusting but I knew I'd never be comfortable. And then there was the girls. Jewel had begun pulling out a battery-operated magic wand, and attaching it to Jasmine's groin. I smirked - glad I left that open for Jewel at least.

Before long the room filled with the high-pitched whirring sound of the vibrator, and before long moans began as well, dull at first and then growing louder. She began to move as she squirmed and wriggled, slowly gliding back and forth through the air. Jewel smiled as she turned away from Jasmine.

'I'll leave you with that a while, how does half an hour sound?' Judging by the sudden loud sound that came from behind the tape, Jasmine didn't like that at all. But she could do nothing but moan and squeal as the vibrator buzzed away on her clit. Jewel had attached it well, it was not going to move an inch.

While Jewel had been tending to Jasmine, Gemma had been busy with Ashleigh. Locked away in her tight birdcage, she could do very little to stop whatever Gemma had planned. Gemma looked at her, cocked her head.

'I just don't get why you guys didn't tell me. Did you think I'd have cared?' Gemma asked. Ashleigh hesitated, then nodded slowly. I couldn't see Gemma's face from my position, but I heard her say, 'I really don't get why. We've been friends for so long, and you think I'd care who you dated? You clearly don't know me.'

Gemma went to the same black duffel bag - hey, it's the one Jewel had at my apartment - and she pulled out something different. It was a small, shapely box-like object, with a few buttons on it. There were three wires coming off it, with nipple-clamp-like attachments. I watch, curious as Gemma returns to Ashleigh.

Her body is blocking me from seeing what she is doing, but I hear moans from Ashleigh. Then Gemma steps away from Ashleigh, and I see what she has done. Two of the clamps have indeed been attached to her nipples, and they look tight, the perfect pink rosebuds jutting out from the pressure.

The third clamp is just below her clit. Before I can fully appreciate the decorations for what they are, Gemma presses a button, and they vibrate to life. The sound they make is immense - more high pitched than Jasmine's, and a bit louder.

And Ashleigh's reaction is immense as well, her body writhes against the steel, her moans ringing out from behind the gleaming tape. 'Enjoy,' Gemma says with an evil smile, pulling out a length of soft binding - like a long, thin scarf, and she ties the power-box to the one of the bars. 'It's on medium, I'll turn it up soon.' Ashleigh whimpers in response.

Jewel had finished a few minutes earlier, and had simply been leaning against a support beam of the basement - it really was big - with a small smile. As Gemma finished up, she walked over. The two women exchanged some words in hushed tones, then turned.......

To me.

'Ah, shit. Here we go,' I think as the two approach me, their eyes narrowed, and evil smiles on their faces. 'So, Gemma,' Jewel says. 'It looks like there's some quest markers here, which one should we take, ya reckon?' 'Is, is she really gonna play this video game thing to the end? Come on, that's just mean,' I think to myself. Although, the effort is kind of nice.

'Let's go with.......white,' Gemma says, plucking it from my chest. I moan into the gag, the small thorns scrape my skin as she pulls it from under the tape. Jewel starts speaking in a posh, put on English accent, acting like an........NPC? The hell?

'Boyd has been chained to this wall for his crimes, cold and shivering - naked to all to see,' Jewel begins, and I'm actually kind of impressed. 'His skin is white with chill, the goosebumps numbering his flesh. Grant him the mercy of warmth, and warm his skin.'

'The hell? How is that a punishment?' I think to myself, until the girls approach a nearby pegboard and get down.........paddles. 'Oh, fuck no........ I think, as they approach me. I plead through the gag, but Jewel just smiles. Gemma strikes first, hitting my side.

She doesn't do it hard, but it still stings. Then Jewel strikes my opposite side - again, not hard, but enough to sting. And that's what they keep doing, hitting my legs, my sides, my belly, never too hard, but the constant strikes, the neverending sting, they might as well be whipping me full strength from my perspective.

I buck, I struggle, but there's no escape. To their credit, I'm not cold anymore. Finally, they stop. I slump against the manacles, exhausted. Jewel steps up, takes my head in her hands. She strokes my cheek. She looks down.

'You were making a lot of noise, but someone seemed to like it,' Jewel says with a cheeky smirk. I look down, and she's right. I'm bloody hard! And not like that half-arsed, just saw some titties hard. He's at full fucking mast. I'm in shock.

'The hell, that was NOT fun!' I think to myself. My skin is still bloody burning! And yet, here I was, looking like I just had been getting a BJ from Salma Hayek!

Before I can ponder the issue, Jewel snaps her fingers. 'Oi!' she says. 'We're going to take you down, but you try anything, you'll be in trouble, ok?' She doesn't say it nastily, rather, she says it with what seems like concern. I nod. I have no intention of fighting, I'm actually curious now.

'Why the hell was I hard?' is all I can think as Gemma and Jewel unchain me, and lead me over to a position basically in the middle of the room - Jasmine on one side and Ashleigh on the other. Although I'm closer to Jasmine.

I soon realise why. Gemma takes my wrists and grabs a hanging chain. It has a thick metal bar welded to the end of the chain, and on each side is a steel manacle, though I notice it is padded. This is what she locks my wrists into. This is when I notice my chain is a solitary one - running up to a pulley mechanism, then running back down to.........

Jewel.

And she's not fucking around - she pulls it so I have very little slack, my arms held above my head. I groan into my gag. I hear Jasmine snicker next to me, even through her gag.

'Fuck you!' I say loudly through the gag, but nothing discernible comes out. Unfortunately, it's hard to discern intent through a gag. And I flinch as Jewel comes around in front of me, her eyes burning. 'What was that?' she asks. I shake my head, then jerk it towards Jasmine. Jewel turns, looks at her.

She's still writhing and moaning, and Jewel looks back to me. She reaches out, and unbuckles the gag. 'Don't think you're getting special treatment here,' Jewel says. 'Well, not until we use up all the roses.' I blanch. 'Now, slave,' Jewel says, and I feel an odd surge at the word, 'WHAT did you yell through your gag?'

'I said, fuck you, ma'am, but it was at Jasmine, not you. She laughed at me.' I feel like a five year old actually saying it. Jewel slaps me across the cheek. 'You're damn lucky you didn't say it at me. Now,'

Gemma steps up, and plucks the black rose from my chest. And starts speaking in, her own English accent?! Bloody hell, now she's getting in on it?

'For Boyd to truly earn the Queen's forgiveness, he must stand thusly, his arms hoisted above - his body subject to the punishment of the people. He will maintain this position as penance for the blackened trust of the Queen.'

As she speaks, Jewel steps up and starts attaching small clamps to my nipples. I groan and slump against the chains - not that I can slump far. Jewel slaps me hard on the arse. 'Oh shut up, you're loving this,' she says, poking at my still-erect manhood.

'I'm not even sure if she's wrong,' I think as the two women step away, returning to the other two women. And like that, I'm once again nothing but a viewer, unable to do anything but watch.
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Phew, 3 updates! I'm all caught up and loving where this is going. hope boyd gets some release soon :-o
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hoo boy! Loving it so far! Sounds to me like Boyd will earn his release after a long time yet! Write on man! We can't wait!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tpton wrote: 3 years ago Phew, 3 updates! I'm all caught up and loving where this is going. hope boyd gets some release soon :-o
Haha, at least you had a lot of new material to get through ♥️😈 glad you're enjoying it :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Hoo boy! Loving it so far! Sounds to me like Boyd will earn his release after a long time yet! Write on man! We can't wait!
Yes, I think I might've set him up for more punishment than he deserves tbh 😂 but it's ok, there is going to be a light at the end of the tunnel for Boyd 😈 jewel MIGHT be curious what happens if you wind a man's submissive cogs a bit, before handing him the reins 😉
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Hoo boy! Loving it so far! Sounds to me like Boyd will earn his release after a long time yet! Write on man! We can't wait!
Yes, I think I might've set him up for more punishment than he deserves tbh 😂 but it's ok, there is going to be a light at the end of the tunnel for Boyd 😈 jewel MIGHT be curious what happens if you wind a man's submissive cogs a bit, before handing him the reins 😉
Boyd is already showing potential. After this, he'll probably be like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

I'm just thinking back to the first couple chapters, when Jewel had Boyd naked and was teasing him. this really didn't go the way I think he expected!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tpton wrote: 3 years ago I'm just thinking back to the first couple chapters, when Jewel had Boyd naked and was teasing him. this really didn't go the way I think he expected!
No, certainly not 😂 he should have trusted Jewel with his plans ;) but don't worry, he'll get his chance to shine ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXI

As Jewel and Gemma turned away from the standing figure of Boyd, Jewel beckoned at Gemma. 'Come over here,' she said, walking over to a spot out of Boyd's earshot, near the still-darkened rear of the basement.

'Ok, I've gotta ask you,' Jewel said as she turned to face Gemma, 'Am I being too harsh on him?' Gemma glanced over her shoulder. 'Hmmm, maybe,' she acknowledged. 'Everything he did, he did because he was pissed off at what we did to YOU. I mean, would you have told him in advance, if the roles were reversed?'

Jewel had to pause at that, because she knew the honest answer was 'no'. Not because of lack of trust, but more so, because she wouldn't want to be told no, to be prevented from avenging her man.

'Boyd probably thought the same thing..... Jewel thought. But what she said was, 'Ok, you are probably right, but it's not like he's not enjoying this.' Gemma nodded at her words.

'True. He's been pretty hard for the most part. Men definitely can't hide their enjoyment,' Gemma smirked. 'So what do we do then? You can't puss out on what you've said, or he'll never take you seriously when you're in charge. You're both clearly switches, so you need him to know his place, when he's in it, but you also need that respect and trust to stay between you,' Gemma paused at this point, for dramatic effect maybe.

'Might I make a suggestion?' Jewel nods without hesitation. 'Sure, babe. What?'
'You've already told him, if I remember correctly, that he won't receive special treatment, UNTIL the roses are gone. I would presume he, hell most people, would take that as he will be released at that point.'

Gemma steps closer, ensuring nobody else could possibly hear her. 'Once we get to that point, I would suggest we hand the reins back to him.' Jewel raised an eyebrow, and smiled.

'What, so let him take back over as the Dom? He might tie me back up after this, hell, he might tie YOU back up!' Jewel says with a laugh. Gemma smiles back. 'I mean, would either of us really mind?'

Jewel looks shocked. 'Hang on, I thought you were annoyed that he tied you up so tightly?' Gemma shrugged. 'I mean, I didn't like being tazered, but honestly, it wasn't so bad. He did his ropework quite well for someone so inexperienced. And I do prefer to be the sub, though I hate admitting it.'

Jewel nods. 'Ok, if you're sure. But if he's going to be in charge,' Jewel says, turning back towards the three prisoners as she speaks. 'We'd better make him earn it.' She has a thought. 'Have we got any attachments for men here?' As she spoke, she noticed Boyd watching them, the curiosity clear in his eyes. But he couldn't hear them.

Gemma thought for a moment, then remembered. 'Hold on,' she says, walking away, towards a small chest of drawers against the wall nearby. She opens up the middle drawer, the polished wood gliding out with ease. It was clearly in good condition.

Gemma fumbled around inside for a moment, before she pulled out - a Hitachi wand. Jewel's eyes widened as she grinned widely. She then turned to Boyd - just in time to see his eyes leave the wand, then swivel to........Ashleigh? Wait, now Jasmine? Jewel clicked.

'He thinks we're going to use that on the girls.....' Jewel thinks with a chuckle. 'Oh sugar, you have another thing coming........'

While Gemma got the wand ready, Jewel had a thought. She quickly picked up what she needed, then walked over to Boyd, running a hand gently up his chest, looping around the remaining roses. He moaned into his gag, eyes looking into hers at first, then as he relaxed more, they began to close.

Once they were, Jewel wasted no time wrapping the thick, black blindfold around his head. She heard the grunt of surprise through the gag, but she ignored it as she continued looping the length of black material around his head, ensuring he would not be able to see ANYTHING.

Finally she stepped back, admiring her work. As she did so, her attention was drawn to the still-moaning Ashleigh. In between the moans, Jewel thought she had heard a small chuckle. She turned, walked over to Ashleigh's cage. She stopped inches in front, looked up at the red and sweaty figure before her.

'I wouldn't laugh too much,' Jewel said. She leaned in, so only Ashleigh could hear her. 'Just how mad do you think he'll be when I untie him?' Jewel whispered. 'I think, that whatever punishment he had in mind for you and Jasmine, will pale in comparison to what he does now.'

Jewel smirked as she stepped back. She'd had to play dumb when Gemma started questioning her, because she was right. She was punishing Boyd far more than he deserved, and it was intentional. Jewel wanted to push him, to wind him up even tighter, and then let him go. She knew full well she might be on the receiving end, and that excited her even more.

The only thing she hadn't been sure of, was how to sell it to Gemma. And then, SHE decided to make the suggestion of letting Boyd take over! It couldn't have worked out more perfectly! Jewel struggled to hide her smile as she turned away from Ashleigh.......

Just in time to see Gemma running - an extension cord? As Jewel watched she was just reaching Boyd's feet with it. Then she realized - the Hitachi was corded. 'So it never runs out of power....'

Jewel walked over slowly - content to watch Gemma work. 'You're not just a sub, babe. You've got a dominant streak.......' Jewel thought with a smile. There was something about helping people realize their true desires that Jewel loved.

And as if to confirm this, Gemma wasted no time grabbing Boyd's cock, HARD, eliciting a loud moan from above. She pulled out a small, rubber like tube, and began working it over the top. There was no hiding the vivid purplish-red head filling out the 2-inch tube. Gemma left it inside, rather than pushing the tube right down his shaft, to ensure greater stimulation.

'That's mean,' Jewel thought with a laugh. Then, Gemma stood, plucking the red rose from Boyd's chest. 'The red,' Gemma said, in that same English accent. 'Boyd has demonstrated a certain, lack of control. To properly serve the Queen, control is required.'

As she spoke, Gemma indicated the wand to Jewel. It was long and pink, about thirty centimeters, with a rounded head. Jewel realized that the rubber tube on Boyd's cock could be attached to it. Jewel smiled as she noticed a length of twine next to it. She attached the tube to the head of the wand, before lashing the wand to Boyd's upper thigh. She did ensure that it held his dick on a RELATIVELY comfortable angle though.

'And so, to prove he has learnt that control, Boyd must not allow himself to cum.' At that, Jewel clicked the wand on, and set it immediately to the third-highest setting. The reaction was instant, Boyd tensed like he'd been electrocuted. 'I think we'll leave that blindfold on, too,' Gemma adds.

Then the two women stepped back, taking in the gorgeous sight before them. Boyd was bucking, moaning, writhing, even humping the air at some of the, more intense, moments of stimulation. 'Let's leave you with that thought, babe,' Jewel chuckled as the two women turned towards the variously writhing and moaning figures of Ashleigh and Jasmine.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tpton[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention] [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]OldTUGger[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]

New Part Guys :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXII

As I felt the vibrations begin, stronger than anything I'd ever felt before, I immediately began to buck and writhe. It feels so damn good! Before long I'm gyrating and griding the air, unable to resist the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

And the chuckles of the women began, receding as they moved away, I realized in a moment of clarity, the world I now found myself in. A world where the only tangible feeling is pleasure, and the fear of it overwhelming.

The blindfold didn't help - it was like the removal of one sense amped up the others. And there I stood, bucking, moaning and gyrating, with no worldly idea of how much time had passed.

As I stood, moaning and buzzing, I didn't see Jewel and Gemma approach the two prisoners, first removing their respective toys - they had both came more than once - before breaking out the chloroform - first Ashleigh, then Jasmine. The two women worked quickly - Gemma dealing with Ashleigh and Jewel, Jasmine.

Jasmine was brought over near the cage and laid flat, whereeupon Jewel began carefully but quickly cutting away the tape. Before long, Jasmine's skin was bare (and a lot less hairy) and Jewel was surprised to see that I had bound her wrists and ankles before mummifying her. Rather than untying her, Jewel simply checked her circulation was ok, before, with Gemma's help, she was placed in the same cage Ashleigh had been in.

'Well, that's less effort. We'll figure out something new for her soon,' I heard Jewel say. 'What about her?' There was a pause, then Gemma said, 'let's hogtie her. Tightly.' I was barely even paying attention at this point - it was taking all my earthly willpower to focus on anything but the neverending pleasure I was feeling.

'Fuck, if I cum, what will they do??' I think to myself. 'Goddamn it, IM meant to be punishing them! How the hell did I end up in chains?' But, there was no sense worrying about the how, only the now. And now.......

Every second that passes, it grows harder and harder not to think about it. I try to ignore my cock, pretend it's not happening, but for every two seconds of dulled sensation, I get four more that feel even more intense. I'm not sure how much longer I can last......

I feel it........

It's building.............

Holy hell, I can't, I can't, I'm going to.......

Suddenly, the vibrations stop. 'Oh thank you, thank you, goddamn......' I think to myself as I feel those final throbs before the point of no return fade away. That, was close. Suddenly, I hear Jewel speak.

'Very good,' she says. 'You didn't cum. Buuuuut,' I feel her finger grazing the tip of my still-pulsing member, before pulling the tube off with a rather off-putting sound. 'It feels like someone came verrrrry close.' There's a few moments of silence before - what the.........OH MY SWEET JEEBUS.

She's sucking my cock. And she is doing it well, I feel her tongue flicking, circling - goddamn does that feel amazing! I'm ashamed of how quickly I fill her mouth, despite being edged, well to the very edge, not two minutes ago. I moan ecstatically - I'd never believed having a girl swallow could feel so bloody different.

Suddenly, the blindfold comes off and Jewel is staring at me, running a hand across her mouth. 'Damn dude, how long has it been since you had any action?' I bow my head, ignoring the question.

'Wait a minute,' Jewel says, looking at me with a surprised expression. 'Are you, are you a virgin?' She removes the ball gag, repeats the question. 'Well, are you?'

I decide to be honest. 'No, but,' my words fade away. 'What?' Jewel says gently. 'Tell me, sugar.'

'I've only had sex once, and, well, it didn't go that well,' I say, my head still slumped. Fuck me, is this the most embarrassing part of my evening so far or what?

Jewel looks at me, then laughs. 'Well, duh. Do you think any man is freaking Casanova his first time? MY first time, I literally farted three minutes in. I was freaking MORTIFIED!'

I can't help but laugh, not just at what she says but HOW she says it. What is it about her, she always seems to know how to make me feel better.

'Trust me Boyd, you'll be fine. I didn't say that to hurt your feelings, I was just surprised by, shall we say, the quantity. Relax.'' Then she leant forward, and plucked the green rose from my chest. 'Here,' she says, tossing it away. 'If it makes you feel better, you can have one for free. Call it the Queen's mercy.'

I smile at her. 'You don't have to do that, ma'am.' Jewel steps back up to me, kisses me. 'I am aware,' she says with a wink, before grabbing my head roughly and ramming the rubber ball back between my teeth. 'Now, where were we?' She plucks the yellow rose, holds it up.

'Well then......'
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Looks like Boyd is alternating between teasing, pleasure and pain. But I like how his story is slowly coming out. Can't wait for the next installment. :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Looks like Boyd is alternating between teasing, pleasure and pain. But I like how his story is slowly coming out. Can't wait for the next installment. :D
You won't have to wait too long :) but in the meantime, I've updated Nikki's Vacation ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Finally caught up, phew, that was hot and steamy. Good read though. Got some ideas for my own stories...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic