Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I couldn't sleep in bondage
I did not manage to make it through the night tied to pole, I had to ask for release.
Haha yeah I couldnt hack that I wouldn't think. I see your point about varying positions though lol there probably would be possies I could nod off in, definitely not to a pole though lol. Or hands behind, thats always murder on my right shoulder lol
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I see your point about varying positions though lol there probably would be possies I could nod off in,
Legs tied at knees and ankles and toes (if you want), handcuff chain (no hinged ones) connected directly to the rope around your knees, I thread the rope through the chain. Gag, blindfold, whatever else you fancy. Lie on your good side on your bed and pull your knees up, lock your wrists in the cuffs and good night.

I keep a key next to the alarm clock (making sure keyholes face my hands) and can get out with a little effort. I sleep like that occasionally.

BTW, story update coming soon, when it is a little less hot in my office.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

As always, incredible update!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Incredible story - where can I get an Elsa (not Frozen)...?
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“Mina axlar gör ont och jag känner inte mina armar, kan du snälla lossa mig?”

“What?” I sleepily opened my eyes, looked around before focusing on Elsa who was sitting on the edge of the bed we had been sleeping on.

“Oh, sorry.” Elsa said with a grin. “My shoulders are hurting, and I do not feel my arms anymore, can you please untie me?”

For a moment I just watched the naked beauty. Her blond hair hanging loose around her face, her firm breasts defying gravity, before I sat up and moved to right behind her.

“Yes, I can.” I said and untied the tight ropes that held her arms together behind her back.

Her arms were a deep pink color, not what arms should look like, but she had been tied for several hours and I could imagine blood not flowing through her arms.

“I am sorry, I should have released you earlier.” I said.

It had not been a good idea to leave her arms tied behind her back this tight when I put her to bed earlier that night, but she had not really complained at the time.

“Jack? Are you there? Hello?”

From the room next door, Mandy was calling out too.

“Give me a moment.” I replied to her.

Working on the ropes holding Elsa prisoner, I looked at the window and saw that daylight was pushing away the darkness of the night. It must be around 6 AM, based on the light, so I had roughly 2 hours of sleep. Not uncommon for a truck driver.

“Oh, that feels better.” Elsa said when the last ropes around her arms were removed.

“Just wait for it.” I told her.

She looked at me about to ask a question, when I could see that the pin and needles were starting, because blood flowed back into her arms.

“Helvete, det gör ont. Fan, fan, fan.”

I had no idea what she said, but it was an easy guess that she was cursing. She rubbed her arms, while I got off the bed, sat in front of her and untied her legs.

“I am going to release Mandy.” I softly told her once I was done, looking up to her.

She nodded a confirmation, still rubbing her arms. I got up and silently walked into the other bedroom. Mandy was lying on her left side. She had not heard me come in and the blindfold prevented her from seeing me, as she did not react.

“For fuck sake, get a move on.” She said obviously to herself, while shaking her bound arms.

You could tell from the movements she made, pulling on the ropes holding her prisoner, that she wanted out. The alarm clock in the room told me it was 5:55 AM, so my guess about what time it was had not been bad.

“Jack, come here.” Mandy called out again.

Looking at the second naked bound beauty, I figured I was a lucky guy today, having two beautiful women to play with. Leaning down, I moved close to her right ear.

“Yes?” I said.

If she had not been tied down, she would have jumped.

“You fucker.” She said. “Get me out of these ropes.”

“Now why would I do that? It is way to early for going to the track, we have time for some more games.” I replied, not touching her, just watching her fight her bonds.

“Let me out.” She said in a bossy tone.

“Hmm, maybe I should gag you again. I think you forgot who is in control here.” I said.

It was easy to see that she understood that she depended on me to get out of her current predicament. I did not have a gag for her with me, but I kneeled on the bed and placed my hand over her mouth.

“Hmmmmfffff.” She tried to fight me, but I was stronger and kept my hand over her mouth, my other hand holding her down.

“Behave and I might let you go. Fight me and I’ll make your bondage more severe.” I told her.

“You wouldn’t.” She said after I lifted my hand a little, but she sounded unsure.

“Try me.” I replied, putting my hand back over her mouth.

She kept fighting me, although more playful and less forceful. Not that she could do much, tied down as she was between the top and bottom of the bed, but I had not taken all the slack out, so she could move a little.

“Arms hurting?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Want me to untie you?”

She nodded again.

“What’s in it for me?” I asked, a grin on my face.

“Hmmpppfff.” She said in my hand.

I lifted my hand a few inches from her mouth again, ready to clamp down again if she started cursing at me again. She behaved.

“Yes please. I have not been tied up for many years; this is getting a bit much for the first time.” She said.

“Hmmm, not a very good reason to let you go.” I said, playing games with her mind.

“Please, I do anything you want, just untie me.” She begged.

“Anything?”

You could see her body slump in her bondage as she mentally gave up.

“Yes, anything.” She said softly.

I grinned. Removing her blindfold, she had to blink a few times, before she could focus on me, still leaning over her.

“Thank you.” She said.

Instead of untying her, I grabbed her right breast and played with it. Her face showed some annoyance, probably because I was not untying her, but she kept quiet.

“Well done.” I said after I let go of her breast.

She sighed a little, but did not speak, while I untied the ropes holding her to the bed, followed by the ropes around her arms. It was funny to see that she had the same reaction as Elsa had, glad to be untied, until the pins and needles started.

“Oh, fuck, that hurts.” Mandy exclaimed, while sitting up.

Just as Elsa had done, Mandy rubbed her arms, but it took a few minutes for the pain to subside. In the meantime, I untied her legs. After several minutes Mandy looked at the clock.

“Only 6:30? Geez, I figured it would be much later.”

“Being blindfolded can make it feel like time goes faster than it does in reality.” I replied.

She ran her fingers through her hair, moving it to one side, letting it hang over her right shoulder. It reached her breasts.

“I am going back to sleep.” She said, grabbing the sheet I had used to cover her up, wrapped it around her and laid down again.

I laughed, gave her one last look, and walked to the door.

“Sweet dreams, see you later.” I said, closing the door behind me.

After visiting the toilet, I walked back to Elsa in the other room. I figured she might still be awake, but I was wrong. Laying down on the side of the bed she had been on while tied up, she was asleep already. Personally, I was not sleepy anymore, I can get away with a few hours here and there, so I grabbed my phone and walked into the livingroom area. The TV was still on and showing the laptop image, but the laptop had locked itself and I did not have the password, but I found the remote for the television and tried switching channels.

“Nothing?” I said after a few minutes of trying to get a channel, but only seeing grey noise.

Somehow, I was not really surprised. I did not have a subscription at my own place, as I was hardly ever there, so why would I waste money on that for my home. I did have a Prime TV subscription, as spending time in a truck could be boring, so I connected my phone to the large screen TV and looked for a nice movie to watch. In the end I watched Deadly Virtues again since I was still in a bity of a bondage mood. Not sure how much I watched of it, as the couch was comfortable, and I fell asleep. All I knew I was woken up when my phone alarm went off, telling me it was 10 AM.

“Better get going.” I said to myself.

After getting some clean clothes from the truck, I took a quick shower, before walking to the individual bedrooms of Mandy and Elsa. Both were still asleep.

“Wake up ladies.” I called out.

It took a few more calls before they started stirring, they probably had been vast asleep.

“What is going on?” Mandy asked, sitting up on her bed.

“It is just after 10 AM. I figured you need some time to shower.”

I could still see rope marks on the arms of both women, but they were only visible if you knew what to look for. I walked back to the kitchen and started a breakfast, at least Mandy’s fridge had been well stocked. Most of the items in the fridge were things that kept well for a longer time, but I could make breakfast with that. I heard a laugh coming from hallway and when I investigated the hallway, I saw both Mandy and Elsa disappear into the washroom.

“Having fun?” I asked.

“We got here at the same time, might as well save some time.” Mandy said before she closed the door.

I had no idea what was going on in the washroom, so I just continued with breakfast. When Mandy and Elsa walked into the kitchen 15 minutes later, they looked like sisters. Both were wearing cut-off jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt with a nice cleavage, sporting a Nascar driver. Neither was wearing a bra. Both had their hair done up in a ponytail.

“You ruined her clothes yesterday, so I gave her something to wear.” Mandy said, seeing me stare.

“Are you rooting for the #11 of Danny Hamlin?” I asked Elsa, seeing the shirt she was wearing.

“He is cute.” She replied.

“You know he is not in today’s race, right?” I asked.

Elsa shrugged her shoulders. Mandy was sporting the #7 car of Justin Allgaier. Neither were my favorites, I was a Penske man, favoring the #22 of Austin Cindric in the Xfinity and car #2 from Brad Keselowski in the Cup series.

“We’ll see who wins today, but it won’t be the 11.” I grinned.

I had put breakfast on the table and without saying another word, the women sat down and started to eat. Elsa looked at me with her smile and I almost dropped what I was doing.

“You are right.” Mandy said after looking at me, laughing. “He does get all funny when you smile at him.”

It took me a moment to recover and not knowing what to say, I sat down and started to eat my own breakfast.

“Isn’t he cute?” Mandy asked Elsa.

“The power we have over men by just smiling at them.” She replied.

Both girls laughed.

“I’ll drive us to the race. Bring your tickets, you will need them for entering the track, but you can come up to the sponsor lounge. Free drinks and air-conditioning.” Mandy told us.

I did not mind that. It would be a warm day, up to 95, so having a cool place to watch the race was nice.

“Thank you.” I said.

“No worries, you’re my friends.”

“Will Megan be around?” I asked.

“What? You need a third woman to tie up? We are not good enough?” Mandy said with played annoyance.

Elsa laughed, seeing me turn red.

“She will be at the tracks. You’ll see her later. I suspect she wants to come back here tonight anyway, the little slut.” Mandy said.

It was clear that she did not meant anything bad with the ‘little slut’ remark, as she had a big smile on her face.

“Now let’s finish breakfast and let’s head to the track. It will be a busy day.”

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Excellent update :) not gonna lie, I half expected Jack to wake up bound lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update, all I can say is more, more your research and plot development never fails to surprise. Seems like a decade since your last it’s so enjoyable a read......
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful update, despite not knowing anything about Nascar or trucking I'm enjoying the back story. Great how Elsa and Mandy are continuing to control Jack despite being bound for most of the time! Keep up the good work.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love the way you right this, evocative, fun and playful. I have missed your updates on this
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Seems like a decade since your last it’s so enjoyable a read......
Feels like it too. Had to find the story on page 43 of the forum (kidding, it was just page 2). Warm weather messes my internet up (wireless connection through too many trees) and I needed some motivation :-)

Updated another one too. Enjoy and thank you all for your comments.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“You should have seen his face, when the 22 car slammed into the wall.” Mandy said to Megan.

“Yeah, yeah, rub it in. It was not his fault; he could not escape the cars crashing in front of him. You don’t get much time doing 195 mph to react.”

“We know.” Mandy said. “It was just funny to see your reaction.”

She was right, when the #22 car slammed in the wall due to other cars hitting him, Cedric had been in the top 10 and with 57 laps to go, there had been a chance to pick up a few more spots. The untimely demise of my favorite driver in the Nascar Xfinity race had not made me happy and I had been sulking all afternoon.

“Come on, have another beer.” Elsa said.

We were sitting in the Outback Stakehouse restaurant right next to the Daytona International Speedway on West International Speedway Boulevard after the race. It was busy, but Mandy seemed to have some clout here, as they arranged a table within minutes. Megan had joined us not much later after the race.

“You should try these shrimps, they are great.” Elsa said, taking one of the Gold Coast Coconut Shrimps from the platter.

We had the Kookaburra Wings platter, the Shrimp platter, and the Outback Center-cut Sirloin platter, which was way too much food for the four of us, but the plates were brought to us without having to order them.

“Everything alright here?”

What looked like the head chef stood next to our table, looking at us. He was probably just a little older than me and looked fit and handsome in his chef attire.

“It is great. I have not eaten this good in a while.” Elsa said, looking at the guy with her big smile on her face.

Mandy grinned.

“Thanks Danny, your spoiling us.” She said to the chef.

“Anything for my little sister.” He grinned, before walking away.

Elsa looked at Mandy.

“He is your brother?” She whispered, leaning over to Mandy.

“Yes, he owns this franchise. He’s doing pretty good as you can see.” She replied, laughing.

“That explains why you got a table that quickly.” I said, taking a sip from my beer.

It had been a pleasant race day, being in the sponsor lounge surely helped. We got introduced to Mandy’s father, the owner of TripleT Trucking and Megan’s father, who we had heard last night, but not seen. The lounge had free snacks and drinks and more importantly air-conditioning. The weather had turned out to be warmer than forecasted and hit 99 in the afternoon, but you did not notice in the lounge. And the lounge had big screen TV’s to follow the race, although the view of the track itself was good too, but the screens were better to follow your driver.

“I am stuffed.” I said, after finishing another piece of steak.

“Me too.” Megan said, leaning back in her chair.

“What are we doing next?” Mandy asked.

It was just after 8 PM, we had been at the restaurant for 2 hours.

“Oh, before I forget.” Mandy handed me an envelope.

“What’s this?” I asked, but she just indicated I should open the envelope.

I carefully torn the side open and looked inside. Two pit passes were inside.

“Pit passes, for tomorrow?” I asked, looking at the date.

“These are Hot Pit Passes, meaning that you can get anywhere in the pit up to an hour before the race.”

I did not know what to say.

“Thank you.” Elsa said, seeing my reaction.

I looked at Elsa and she smiled at me, which meant I was forgetting all about the world around me and just looked in those eyes of her.

“See, here he goes again.” Mandy said to Megan.

Megan grinned at seeing me shaking off whatever I was doing.

“What?” I asked, missing the whole conversation that was going on.

“Nothing big boy.” Megan said, touching me on my arm.

Her touch felt electric. She looked hot in her dark blue shorts and white t-shirt, sneakers on her feet, her read hair covered by a baseball cap sporting a Nascar logo.

“We can go to my place; dad will not be home tonight.” Megan suggested. “The pool is open, and we can take the boat out if we want to.”

“Pool? Boat? Sounds nice.” Elsa said in reaction to Megan’s proposal.

Mandy grinned; she knew it was a lot better compared to her place.

“Do we have to pay for anything?” I asked.

“Only for the drinks. The food was on the house.” Mandy said, pulling some money out of her shorts.

“Put that away, this is on me.” I said. “My mother raised me to pay for female companion when going for dinner.”

Mandy grinned but put her money away. After paying we walked to the parking and her car.

“Elsa, you want to ride with me?” Megan asked, pointing at an open top bright red Ford Mustang standing a few spots away from Mandy’s old white Toyota Corolla.

“Okay.” Elsa said, walking over to Megan.

I got in the passenger seat of the Corolla, I was not driving after drinking a few beers, and waited for Mandy to get in the driver seat.

“I assume you know where to go?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I have been there a few times, but we’ll have to go to my place first.” She replied, starting the engine.

“See you at the house!” Megan called out, while passing us.

Elsa waved at us from the passenger seat of the car. The Mustang turned right onto West International Speedway Boulevard, while we turned left. It was almost an hour later when we passed the Outback restaurant again. This time we were also heading west on West International Speedway Boulevard. Mandy had grabbed some stuff from her home, while I had collected the ropes and other toys we had bought. I also stopped by my truck and grabbed some essentials. We crossed the Halifax River, the piece of water between mainland Florida and the peninsula. Mandy turned onto Fl-441, South Peninsula Drive and drove around 5 miles until she pulled into a driveway of a large house on an even larger lot.

“Wow, nice place.” I said, looking at the house.

The house was a modern looking bungalow, recently build and it looks like it had three levels. Garages at the front and 2 more levels of house behind it.

“Pull into the garage. Can’t have the neighbors see that wreck of yours.” Megan had texted Mandy while we were on our way.

“At least mine is paid for by me.” She had me text back, as she was driving.

The remark had made me grin. Mandy pulled into the mostly empty garage, next to the Mustang. It was the only other car in the garage. The door closed behind us. We walked through the house, which was very luxurious. It had a very open layout and we could see the pool that was just outside the back of the house. Looking out over the garden, which was mostly grass and palm trees, we could see the long dock.

“Geez, what kept you.” Megan asked, sitting in a chair along the pool, wearing a very small bright yellow 2-piece bikini.

Bikini was a big word for the three pieces of fabric that covered not much of her body. I could see that her body did not show any tan lines and that she was leaner than I had thought before, but I had not seen her almost naked before. It was obvious she worked out and kept well care of her body.

“Traffic was still busy on I-92.” Mandy replied.

She put her bag on the table in the living room and walked through the large open glass doors to the pool.

“If you want a bathing suit, you know where to go.” Megan told her.

“Really, are the neighbors looking in nowadays?” Mandy replied, stripping of her clothes.

Megan grinned and got up from her lounge chair and dived into the pool.

“The water is nice, come on in.”

Mandy followed Megan and dove into the pool. I looked around but did not see Elsa. Maybe she was in the washroom. Sitting down on one of the many chairs, I watched Mandy and Megan in the pool.

“There is a fridge on the left, I suspect you will find something you like in there.” Megan called out to me.

I got up and walked to the outdoor kitchen area, opened the fridge, grabbed a beer, and walked back.

“Where’s Elsa?” I asked, still not seeing her.

“Oh, she is at the end of the dock.” Megan replied.

Both women were at the side of the pool where they could stand and without inhibitions, Megan wrapped her arms around Mandy and kissed her full on the mouth. I figured they had done this before, as Mandy did not act surprised and kissed her back.

“Go on big boy, she’s waiting.” Megan called out after the long-lasting kiss.

I got up, taking my beer with me, and walked past the pool, down some steps onto the grass towards the wooden dock. It had gotten a little darker, but there was still enough light to see where I was going. The sunset was nice, but the garden faced east, so we did not see much of it. When I stepped onto the dock, I found it was not wood, but a composite construction. A boat was moored to the dock. When I got closer I could see it was a Bayliner Element E21 Deck boat. I was no expert, but I figured it was not a cheap purchase. A large Mercury engine was attached at the back of the boat.

“Nice.” I said to myself.

Dragging my attention away from the boat, I walked further down the long deck. I saw something move at the end of the deck and when I walked up close, I saw it was Elsa. The darkness made it a little harder to see, but she was tightly hogtied, and since she was not talking to me, she was probably gagged.

“You okay?” I asked.

She had been facing towards the house, so she had seen me come up. It was not dark enough to not be able to see that her eyes were smiling above the tight tape gag. She nodded.

“Looks like Megan did a good job.” I said, looking at her bonds.

Not only was she tightly tied, she was also naked. Her arms tied behind her back, elbows crushed together and a ton of rope circling her torso. It would be very hard to move her arms, I suspected. More rope was used to tie her legs together at ankles and knees. The rope from her ankles keeping her in a tight hogtie was tied to the ropes around her elbows, pulling her hands very close to her heels.

“Looks tight.” I stated.

Elsa nodded. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked to next to Elsa and grabbed a handful of rope just below where the hogtie rope was attached to the ropes around her upper body and lifted her up. A squeal came from Elsa’s gagged mouth. Her gag consisted of mouth stuffing and clear tape wrapped around her head.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa said in her gag, while I lifted her a little higher.

Instead of putting her down, I carried her towards the house. She was not very heavy, but it was a little awkward walking with her. I used both arms to lift her and slowly made my way of the dock onto the grass. I did not want to drop her. Elsa did not resist and stayed still, too afraid that if she wriggled I could drop her. I made it to the steps and finally up to the pool. Megan and Mandy were floating in the water.

“Ah, I see you found her.” Megan said.

“Yep, I figured I bring her back here to you. Here she is.” I said.

Megan looked at me in surprise. Her eyes got even wider when I threw my still tightly bound and gagged prisoner into the pool. I could hear a muffled scream coming from Elsa and two louder screams from Megan and Mandy before the bound body of Elsa hit the water and quickly sunk to the bottom of the pool.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow bold move on Jacks part, sure hope it doesn’t back fire, but as always a wonderful and throughly enjoyable update.....
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Shit just went from 0 to 100 real fucken quick 😬😂 hope this move doesn't backfire - I hope he attached a rope to pull her out with. I'm a lifeguard and believe me, if you can't touch the bottom it's MUCH harder bringing someone up lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another awesome update.

I love the wonderful scene setting and the well executed shift in tone. These characters are great and feel like real people. I really enjoy this story.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great updates this week, Slacky. You had some time to kill?

Also, I like how you detail the non-bondage parts of this story, like the drivers and food. It really adds to the story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I'm a lifeguard and believe me, if you can't touch the bottom it's MUCH harder bringing someone up lol.
► Show Spoiler
Wow, the Bondagefreak banners are going around :-)

Thank you all for taking the time to react, it is interesting to see what people think of the different stories I have on this board.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago You had some time to kill?
It was more that I did not feel like writing in the past 2 weeks and with the temperatures this weekend being in the 30+ Celsius/90 F (feeling like 40C/100F), I did not want to go out, so I wrote some.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago temperatures this weekend being in the 30+ Celsius
To quote Monty Python - you lucky bastard 😂 I'm lying in bed putting off getting up into my 8C house 😂 I hate cold.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I'm a lifeguard and believe me, if you can't touch the bottom it's MUCH harder bringing someone up lol.
► Show Spoiler
- RR - ah ok. I bet he still gets in shit though haha

Wow, the Bondagefreak banners are going around :-)

RR - Yeah that blokes a legit ledge 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I hate cold.
Only a matter of time spring will be around down under (and fall here). Today is a little too much, even the breeze is warm. Thank god for airco.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

This story continues to make for such an enjoyable read!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 26 is ready for you all below... Enjoy the read.

“What the fuck?” Mandy cried out, moving to where I had thrown Elsa in the water.

Both Mandy and Megan moved towards were Elsa was sinking to the bottom. The splash from her hitting the water had subsided and she was slowly sinking to the bottom. I had selected the shallow end of the pool, which was still 4 feet deep, but you could stand on the floor with your head above water. While I watched Mandy and Megan, I also kept an eye on Elsa, and I could jump in the pool whenever needed to rescue her. As it turned out, Megan was fast enough to grab Elsa and pull her head above water. Elsa was fighting her bonds, but Megan had tied her very well, with no hope of escape on her own.

“Calm down, I’ve got you.” Megan said, while Mandy helped holding the head of the helpless woman above water.

Pulling in air through her nose, as her mouth was stuffed and taped, Elsa was breathing hard. Megan and Mandy moved her to the steps on the shallow side of the pool. Together they lifted her out of the water and laid her on the ground.

“What was that for?” Mandy demanded from me, standing in front of me, her finger on my chest.

I grinned. In the meantime, Megan was trying to get the clear tape from around Elsa’s head.

“Just playing with you guys. She was in no real danger. If you had not reacted, I would have.” I said.

“You are a jerk.” She said and gave me a push.

I reacted by putting my right foot behind me, but I found out I was too close to the edge and there was no space to put my foot down, other than water, so I fell backwards into the pool with a big splash.

“That was funny.” Mandy said from the edge of the pool, looking down on me, laughing.

The water was nice, and I could not be mad at Mandy, as it was my own fault.

“Funny, real funny.” I said, but I could see that both women looked right through my act.

Megan finally had the tape from Elsa’s gag off and pulled what looked like a panty from her mouth. Elsa was lying on her side, still hogtied.

“This one is clean. Elsa told me about the others.” Megan said when she saw me look.

“Det var skrämmande, men också spännande.” Elsa said, before she noticed she was speaking in Swedish again.

“Sorry. That was exciting, but also scary.” She repeated in English.

“Hmmm, yeah, I can see that it was exciting.” Megan said, looking at the hard nipples on Elsa’s breasts.

She gently rubbed the nipples, getting a groan from Elsa.

“You like this, don’t you?” She asked the helpless woman.

Elsa turned red a little.

“Nothing wrong with some good excitement.” Mandy said, sitting down next to Elsa.

Meanwhile, I climbed out of the pool and stripped to my boxers, hanging my wet clothes over one of the lounge chairs. After walking to the extensive bar, I poured myself a drink. Mandy and Megan were having fun with the naked helpless woman, rubbing her breasts, and playing with her clit.

“Åh gud hjälp mig.” Elsa sighed.

Megan started to kiss the tits of Elsa, while Mandy paid more attention to the lower regions and I sat down on a chair to watch the show. Elsa could not resist, she was still tightly hogtied, and it was obvious both Mandy and Megan knew what they were doing. It did not take long for Elsa to have an explosive orgasm. She bucked against the ropes, but they held her tight.

“That was fun.” Megan said, letting Elsa recover. “I want some too.”

Mandy crawled over to Megan and now they started to kiss. Mandy’s hands ravaged Megan’s body, while their lips locked. Mandy winked at me when she saw me sitting on the chair, watching them. My manhood had risen, and I was getting excited too. Whatever Megan had been wearing, it had been too small to be called a bathing suit, had been flung on the floor and Megan had moved to lying on her back, with Mandy on top of her, kissing the young woman all over her body, using her hands to play with Megan’s crotch and tits. It was hot to watch. I put my hand in my boxers and took my dick out, it didn’t take long before I came, ejaculating all over the floor.

“Aaaarrrggghhhhhhh.” A scream escaped Megan’s lips not much later when she also came.

“Having fun?” Mandy asked me, seeing me with my manhood in my hand.

“Yes, that was hot. For somebody who said when we first met that you did not get much, you are sure getting it now. What did you call yourself again, oh yeah, a scary cat who does not follow through? You seem to be doing well following through.” I grinned.

“I know what I said, and I meant it. Until last night I did not know Megan was such a slut.”

“He, I reject that.” Megan called out, grinning. “I can’t help it you are never around and that I like sex. With Jack bringing a present like Elsa here, and the both of you tied up yesterday, how can I resist.”

“Like I said, a slut.” Mandy replied.

Mandy got up and walked over to me, avoiding the spot on the floor where I had cum. She pushed me back and sat on my lap, facing me.

“Don’t you rather do it for real?” She asked, wriggling her hips, a sensual smile on her face.

“Geez, this place is turning into a sex palace.” I thought, before nodding.

“I thought so.” Mandy said, bringing her face to mine and our lips locked.

Her tongue, that instrument of hers she had used so effectively on me before, roamed around my mouth, playing games with my own tongue. My penis was standing up again, but with Mandy sitting on my lap, it did not have much space. It was pushing against Mandy’s crotch.

“Feels like somebody is at my door.” She grinned, finally retracting from the kiss.

She stood up, walked over to the bar, and came back with a condom.

“I know you want to be safe. Don’t worry, I don’t mind.” She whispered when she sat back on my lap again.

“I’ll just play with this one, shall I?” Megan asked from next to Elsa, seeing what Mandy was up to.

“All yours.” Mandy replied, while stretching the condom in place.

“Good thing I like this brand.” She said while finishing with the condom.

She lowered herself on me, while I tried to lean back as best as I could on the chair. While her lips locked with mine, her pelvis was moving around, playing with my penis. I could tell she liked the condom; it was one with extra ribs on the outside, providing some extra pleasure.

“Play with me.” She said, taking a breath before kissing me again, her hips still gyrating.

My one hands went for her tits, my other grabbed her hair and held her head in place, not allowing her to break up the kiss.

“Hmmmm.” She murmured, enjoying the attention.

Elsa was being attacked by Megan. I was not paying much attention, as I was busy, but based on the sounds, the Swedish woman was being worked up to another orgasm by the American girl.

“Oh yeah, come on.” Mandy said, pushing her tits against me, biting my lip, before she and I both exploded at the same time.

“Oh fuck!” I exclaimed.

Based on the sounds, Elsa was also getting satisfied, as a low moan escaped her mouth.

“Save some for me.” Megan said.

Last time she said it, back at Mandy’s place, nothing ever happened. Now I was not so sure that was going to happen again. I was still playing with Mandy’s breasts, while we both recovered from the sexual act we just performed. During the sex, I had let go of her hair and held on to her waist, keeping her from falling backwards. With some effort, I sat up, holding on to Mandy, who wrapped her legs around me, with me still inside her. I got up and walked the five steps or so to the edge of the pool, before jumping in.

“Arrgghhh.” Mandy screamed, not expecting that I was jumping in the pool.

This time it had been the deep end and neither Mandy nor I could stand there. We let go off each other and swam to the shallow end. Megan sat next to Elsa, laughing.

“That is one way to get clean.” She said.

I got out of the pool, got rid of the condom, not leaving it float in the pool, and jumped back in, the water felt good. Mandy climbed into one of the floating blow-up chairs.

“Now what?” She asked.

We were all relaxing, the sexual tension was not gone, but it was less than before.

“I have an idea.” Megan said.

She got up and walked over to a large closet and came back with a diving bottle, nose clips, weight belts, and a double regulator.

“You ever dived?” She asked Elsa, who was watching us from her helpless position.

“Yes, a few times.”

“Good, because you are going back into the pool. Jack?”

I swam to the steps and got out of the pool.

“What do you need me to do?”

“Carry the tank.” Megan said.

She put the nose clips on Elsa’s nose, checking with her to see if they were alright, before handing Elsa one side of the double regulator. The hose was about 12 feet long and split halfway into two, leading to both regulators.

“Okay?” Megan asked Elsa.

Elsa took a few breaths through the regulator and shook her head.

“Oh, duh, helps if I turn the oxygen on.” Megan said, grinning.

She turned the wheel on top of the bottle and Elsa took some more breaths, nodding that is was working fine. After taking the regulator out of Elsa’s mouth, Megan indicated I should put the bottle in the pool.

“Mandy, give me a hand.”

Megan and Mandy lifted Elsa and placed her on the edge of the pool, still on the shallow side of the pool. Picking up the weight belt, it took Megan a little effort to get it around her waist, due to the amount of ropes she had used around Elsa’s torso, but eventually she managed. I was standing in the water, holding the regulators. The bottle was on the floor of the pool.

“Ready?” Megan asked Elsa.

“I think so.” Elsa replied, sounding a little nervous.

She sounded funny with her nose clamped shut by the clip.

“No worries, we’ll keep an eye on you.”

“Not much I can do about it, you have me tied so tight, you can do whatever you want with me.”

“I know. We are.” Megan grinned and pushed Elsa into the pool.

Elsa’s scream got cut short when she hit the water. With the weight belt, she sunk almost straight to the bottom, landing on her left side. I could see she was holding her air. Ducking down underwater to where Elsa was, I held a regulator in front of her mouth so she could grab hold of it with her mouth. A steady stream of bubbles started to make its way to the surface. I held my hand in a thumbs up signal and Elsa nodded. A big splash not far from us, told me somebody else had jumped into the water. It turned out to be Megan, who swam up to Elsa, did another check with her and grabbed the other regulator I gave her.

“How is she?” Mandy asked, sitting on the edge of the pool when I surfaced.

“Looking good. Must be scary as hell, not being able to move and being relying on the regulator.”

“I don’t think I could do that.” Mandy replied. “Although I should say that I never dived before.”

“Yeah, me too. I got a training lesion when I was younger, but my parents could not afford diving trips.”

I climbed out of the pool and sat next to Mandy on the edge.

“Thank you.” She said out of the blue.

“What for?” I asked.

“For being here, doing what you did. I mean what I said before, I am a scary cat when it comes to relations, whether short term or long, I don’t trust people very quickly and I was surprised how quickly I was comfortable around you and Elsa. Having you tie me up last night surprised even me, I would never do that, as it would mean I lost control.”

“Thank you.” Was all that I could say in return.

“And I know you are out of here by tomorrow or maybe Monday, but I hope we stay in touch.”

She kissed me on the cheek.

“We will.” I replied. “And I won’t say that I do not have flings, Lucky being a good example, but most of the time I am just a trucker. Elsa has changed that.”

“You love her?”

“I like her. I like being around her. I have only known her for a few days. Could I love her? Probably, but she has indicated that she needs to go back to Sweden at some point, so I think I am out of luck there. And I am a lot older.”

“Not that much.” Mandy grinned.

We watched Elsa and Megan in the pool. Whatever Megan had started earlier by playing with Elsa seemed to continue under water.

“I don’t know how she does it.” I said.

“I have known Megan for a while, I babysat her when she was younger, and I knew she was pretty outgoing and having a new boyfriend every other week, but I did not know she was this needy for sex and this experienced.”

“All thanks to the internet, I bet.” I said.

Mandy grinned and leaned against me, holding my arm. Life was good.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

And for those who enjoy this story but would like to read it offline, the first 26 chapters are in the attached ZIP file as a PDF. Just over 145 pages.
Enjoy. Please do no redistribute. Story is copyrighted by me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NWswitch1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NWswitch1701 »

Longtime lurker, finally saying something. I love this story. I've been following it from the beginning, and it's only gotten more exciting. I've often wondered what life as a longhaul trucker would be like. If it's anything like this, sign me up!
Certified Eagle Scout - I know my knots.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Another wonderful update [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Thank you so much for bringing such reading pleasure to us over this time - and it seems there's going to be lots more adventures for Jack, Elsa, Megan and Mandy to come.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic