It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Jamie had subtly made Clark and Kenny kidnap Deke, slowly directing them to pin him down and tie him up, flexing their muscles and really showing how much stronger they were than the more slightly built boy. That certainly made my job easier.

Deke was now hogtied and plug gagged, naked. Clark and Kenny had tickled him, but now Jamie had decided to move to the next shoot, asking me to tie up Clark while he worked with Kenny. As I proceeded, I watched out of the corner of my eye as Jamie had Kenny's wrists cuffed behind his back and was taking the most erotic photos of his struggle, adding ropes and making his muscles pop. He even took close-ups of Kenny's lips stretching over the ball gag he put on him. Eventually Kenny found himself in a harness of rope, and Jamie started teasing him, pushing him against the wall and kissing his exposed skin.

I, meanwhile, ran a hand through Clark's shoulder-length hair, and he moaned. I had to stop him from falling to his knees in submission. I pushed him towards the suspension bondage area, blocked from Kenny and Jamie's view by the St. Andrews' Crosses.

I kissed him hard, and I felt him rumble a moan into my mouth as I pinned his wrists over his head. "If you're not careful, Sir, you'll make me cum."

"So soon?" I teased. "Better make sure you're secure, then."

I used some leather straps to make sturdy cuffs binding Clark's wrists, and I quickly made a rope harness over his muscular chest, pulling his bound hands behind his head and using rope to secure them. I groped his croth and kissed him again. "You trust me, Clark?"

He nodded. I kissed him once more, then leaned down to bite his nipple, making him yelp. I took that opportunity to stuff his mouth with Garrett's underwear, and then grabbed a nearby muzzle gag. He looked amazing, jair rumpled by the straps, mouth sealed shut. "It's time. I'm bringing you all home. And we're gonna be together forever. I hope you like tickling."

Clark moved as close as he could, hugging me without arms and moaning his approval. I quickly ushered him into the dressing room and hogtied him next to the chair Garrett was squirming in, slipping his underwear off and giving the long-haired hunk a good edging.

Jamie was still occupied with Kenny, so I moved to the already trussed up Deke. I simply picked up the hogtied boy and carried him off, stopping only to set him on a table in the dressing room.

He yelped and moaned into his plug gag as I turned him over and began playfully nibbling at his chest and stomach. "You're a pretty boy, aren't you? You like looking so good while tied up?"

Deke nodded, eyes fluttering at the praise.

"Good boy. Well, the time has come. You, Clark, and your Daddy are coming home with me. Excited?"

Deke looked at me wide-eyed, slowly nodding. I stroked his hair. "It's okay to be nervous. It'll be a big change for all of us. But it's gonna be good. Plus, I look forward to getting to know you and Clark better. As do Kenny and Garrett." I winked. The boy chuckled, then gave a strangled moan as I gave his exposed dick a few pumps.

I gave him a little kiss before walking back out. Three down. Two to go.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

God I love the dynamic of slowly securing the guys and taking them down one by one. I can't wait till he gets to Jamie!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So nice that Caleb took his time befriending with the boys. Helps that they look so good tied up and gagged, too.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My cowboy was in heaven as my fiance worshipped him, expertly lapping up his pecs while holding onto the ropes harnessed around his torso to keep him still.

I'll admit, I watched in rapture while Jamie moved on to pull Kenny's tight black briefs down and pleasured him. Kenny could barely move, but made up for that with the intensity of his gagged moans. But then Jamie moved off him with a pop, and gave a teasing wink.

So I struck. Kenny watched in excitement as I wrestled Jamie to the ground, our muscles straining. Jamie had gotten a lot stronger, but as ever, he submitted to me and slowly stopped struggling.

I kept him docile in the best and most fun way. While I slowly made a rope harness, I would kiss and suck whichever parts of him I pleased, drawing happy moans from him. Finally, with Jamie's arms out of comission, I left him writhing on the ground and quickly pulled Jamie along, admiring the way the ball gag forced him to drool on his own chest.

"I know you like this life, cowboy. But I promise you, we're all gonna be so happy together. Yeah?" I ruffled Kenny's hair.

He nodded, mmphing at me. I obliged him, removing the gag.

"I'm glad that they put me with you. I don't think anybody but you could've made my life so good. You... I've never had anybody care about me the way you do. And Garrett. I just... I love you. Now, come on, Sir. Gag me before I spoil the mood, huh?"

I would never admit to getting choked up by such a sweet confession, so I simply kissed him hard before regagging him. I tied his ankles together before setting him down in the veritable pile of captives.

Then I went back to Jamie... but he wasn't there. Just the ropes. I gave a low whistle, impressed.

Jamie tackled me from behind, succeeding in pulling my arms behind my back and taping them into a box tie. "What would happen," he mused. "If I was the one to bring YOU in to the Company? Do you think they'd hire me?"

He tickled my sides with one hand, gagging me with the other. "I think I ought to bind you up, take a few shots of you all tied up for me. Seriously, Caleb, you'd make a fortune, that perfect body of yours."

I bucked, and Jamie yelped, falling backwards off me. With a bit of struggling, I was able to snap the bondage tape - Jamie hadn't used the good stuff, and then I had him. He was a good sport and gave up as I forced him into a leather restraint, keeping his arms at his sides.

"We'll definitely have plenty of time for pictures, Jamie. But right now, I'm kidnapping you one last time. One last time before we get to belong to each other like we always wanted." I kissed him, and he writhed under me.

"Gag?"

"Of course. You got a preference?"

"Bit, please."

"As you wish. Now, let's get you loaded up. It's time to go home."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved the struggle between the two before Caleb overpowered Jamie. Goes to show neither of them is an easy prey.

Also, Kenny's confession was so sweet, he has no right being this cute.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It didn't take too long to get my boys and fiance home. I took them one by one, carrying them across the threshold (I had to strain a little with Clark over my shoulder - he was built like Kenny and Jamie, but he was taller than me). Although the effect was ruined when I placed them all, still tied, in a writhing pile in the foyer.

"Hey, Caleb. These your new catches?" Zane asked, winking at me. He was dressed more casually than I'd ever seen him, in a tank top and loose shorts. "Don't punish Reed for not greeting ya, I've got him doing workouts with Nate and Yancy."

I gave Zane a hug and pulled Jamie up. "Jamie, I'd like you to meet the Company's second-best Procurer, Zane. Zane, I'd like you to mert my fiance."

Zane reached down to shake Jamie's hand, as his wrist was still anchored to his side. "Wow, you must be a very special guy. Maybe some day we can all play together."

Jamie nodded eagerly, mmphin into his bit gag before nuzzling me, as if to say, "As long as Caleb approves."

God, I loved him.

"I think I'll need your help for just a few more days, if that's okay?"

Zane grinned. "Are you kidding? I'm having so much fun, I might just retire myself and come live with you!"

I chuckled. "Feel free. It's about time guys like us got some enjoyment out of life." I kissed Jamie on the cheek.

"Well... I may not retire yet, but it'd be nice to stay somewhere outside the office. You know, me and my boys live in my office apartment?"

I glanced at Jamie, who nodded. I blushed, because we were already so in sync after all these years. "You can totally live here. I'm sure we'd love having friends around. Besides, Jamie and I are way too outnumbered by subs. These boys deserve some good one-on-one care more often than just the two of us could give."

"I'll definitely consider it, then." Zane winked. "I'm sure my boys'll be up for it."

I followed him to find Reed and Yancy having a push-up competition. Nate must have either lost or was the prize, because he was gagged and hogtied and eagerly admiring the muscled guys before him. Yancy stood and rushed over to pick me up and give me a kiss on the cheek. "Hiya, Sir! So glad you're back!"

Reed grinned. "So, you'll be staying, Master? Are we gonna meet your boys?"

"You're all awfully chatty today. I may have to gag you." I teased. "All in good time. We need to get settled."

Zane cleared his throat. "Yance? It's time for today's session. We don't want to keep Mark and Evan waiting."

Yancy nodded, bowing his head and following. I smiled and let Reed return to Nate, already tickling him.

I only had a few hours with them before I had to return to the Company. I offerred each of them their own rooms, but they preferred to be with us. I resolved to redecorate the master suite with furniture to accommodate six men, but in the meantime, we simply moved some mattresses from spare bedrooms to make a giant cushion for us all - or really, for Jamie and the boys while I finalized things.

I gave them a tour of the huge house - we found Leo in the gym, working out after his daily milking - and the grounds. We had just enough time for a meal, so I ordered pizzas, and all of us sat together at the dining room table. Me at the head, Jamie on my right, and Zane on my left, in charge of Leo, who had been tied to his chair. Nate, tied to his chair while Reed fed him. Yancy animatedly talking with Kenny and Clark about a video game, and Deke shoveling pizza and discussing movies with Mark while Garrett dozed on Jamie's shoulder.

Surrounded by friends and loves on all sides, I had never felt more content. But now it was time for me to make this for real. Time to hand in my resignation, as it were.

Time to leave the Company.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh wow, are we approaching the end? Or just new beginnings? Hoping for the latter because you've really got a great story going here :) Maybe a spin-off, all the great TV series do it!
BTW, the scarecrow is still my favourite boy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Just a quick announcement! This story is rapidly nearing its conclusion, and it has been such a fun ride, to write and to read the comments!

So, if there's anything you might want to see involving Caleb and the gang or a direction you think might be good for another series involving the Company or the characters, comment or drop me a message!
[mention]george_bound[/mention] Unfortunately, my friend, we are very near the conclusion now. But I'm open to any ideas for a spin off! ;) And I'm sure Reed is very pleased to hear that!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I was surprised to find Arden not at his desk. Instead, a young man with piercing green eyes was tied to the chair with skillful knots in white rope, his button down shirt torn open to reveal well-sculpted pectorals and abs, though the view was obscured by the silk tie that still hung down from his neck. His hair was a dark blond, but it was hard to tell, as someone had quite recently shaved his hair close to his head. He didn't seem to be complaining, mostly because of the thick stuff gag he sported, puffing out his cheeks and sealed with a tight white strip of cloth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmmph!" The boy cried, shaking his head and batting his lashes at me.

"Oh, Caleb!" Arden greeted, entering from the apartments. "Sorry, I left the new intern to look over things. He been taking care of you?"

The Intern looked at me hopefully. I reached over to rub his shaven head. "Oh, yeah. We've been getting along swimmingly for the past thirty seconds."

Arden looked at him disapprovingly. "Thirty seconds? Why didn't you alert me?"

The Intern gave him a look that could only mean "Because you have me tied up and gagged, jackass." Arden tutted and reached down to tweak his nipple for insubordination. The Intern squeaked, but considering the bulge growing in his slacks, framed by the crotch ropes, he wasn't too displeased.

"Anyway, I'm here to give my notice." I said happily.

Arden hugged me. "Oof, it isn't going to be the same here without you."

I smirked. "Awww, Mr. Lynch, you really do care."

"Oh, shut up, old man. I'm not the one retiring." Arden ribbed, patting my back. "Alright. As my final act as your secretary, Gustav wants to see you, and then you're to report for a little get together we planned for you. Most of the Procurers came in to see you off, except Zane, of course. All in fun. Alan in Marketing is gonna strip for you, so we decided to tie him up once he gets going. He'll be the tickle pinata."

I laughed. "Alan's got to learn to be careful. Stripping in a room full of kidnappers?"

"Yeah, not the best plan." Arden chuckled. "But before you go, my puppy wanted to say goodbye for now. At least until we can visit you."

At a whistle, Cole came running from the apartment, wearing just a gold collar and a Speedo. He launched himself at me in a hug. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for bringing me to him. I love him so much, and Daddy loves me like nobody else. Thank you so much."

I hugged Cole back, and he pressed a kiss to my cheek. I gave Arden a teasing wink before letting go. Arden moved forward and wrapped his arms around Cole, handgagging him and pinning his arms.

"You better not be late for my party, stinky feet!" I teased as Arden started dragging Cole away.

"If I am, you can nap till I get there, pensioner!" Arden teased right back, before snspping his fingers at the Intern. "Anybody else comes in without me being notified, and I'll tickle you til you cum!"

I left the Intern protesting uselessly into his gag and went to give Gustav my final notice and then reach my retirement party. They joked and told me they were thinking of giving me one of the products to take home, but my hands were already full. But as I left the Company as something other than a Procurer for the first time, Arden caught up to me and handed me the yearly progress report.

It was sort of a "where are they now" status report on the boys I had captured for the Company. Well, at least the ones I hadn't taken for myself. In any event, I began to read...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Why can't my internship programs be like this...

Also, seeing Arden again was great, he's always a delight. The more I see of their workplace, the more I like the idea of a company built around bondage. It's a perfect setting for its own stories.

Can't wait to learn about rest of the boys.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Ohhh it's winding down... two great tales ending about the same time!
Love that we're getting a progress report on the products... and seeing Arden was a treat, as well as the intern, lol ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

All the loose ends are being skillfully tied down it seems.
I'll be said to let this one go, but it'll be a real treat to read it over again a second time and then a third time.

Caleb's goodbye party sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

The highlight of this chapter for me was definitely Cole running him to Caleb and thanking him.
I'm so glad I pushed for boi-Cole when it was time for us to choose Arden's personal sub.

The two of them are perfect for each other, and I can't tell you how happy I am to see that Cole is happy with his position under Arden.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Maybe I might write a new spin-off involving the Company? If I get inspiration or someone gives me a good idea, who knows?

[mention]george_bound[/mention] I couldn't help but put in at least SOME bondage, heh heh ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I was real happy to write Cole and Arden being happy with each other. I'm really glad I made that poll.

And without further ado, the penultimate chapter of "It's a Business!"

-----

My retirement party was great. There was a burger bar that kept pumping out sliders, restrained servers passing out appetizers, even gagged as they were.

As promised, Alan did try to strip for me, only to be strung up as the pinata. Over the rest of the party, we tickled him until he came multiple times. Alan was a good sport about it. I sort of think that was the reason he did it, actually.

Gustave came down to give a speech and a hug and gave me a pair of silvery handcuffs engraved with my name and the dates of ny employment with the Company.

And Arden made it as well, with the Intern, whose name was Mike. And all too soon, the cake was brought out, decorated with chocolate restraints and strawberry ball gags, and they were singing "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow."

I made Arden promise to visit me, and to keep an eye on my son when he began his employment. And with that, I was out the door, leaving the Company behind.

-----
Progress Report:
GRAYSON

Ah, yes, the little aspiring actor. Poor little fella. To the last moment, he persisted in believing he was being put through some kind of acting bootcamp - at least until the milking and conditioning began. Still, his dreams of being a big actor weren't lost at all.

Yes, Grayson was bought by an eccentric Hollywood producer and pampered as a personal pet, rather like the tigers some guys would buy. Grayson eventually starred in some passion projects of the producer's, although he would always be tied up in them. He even got a small part in one of those new superhero movies, where the hunky lead rescues him in the opening sequence, and he remained tied and gagged, slung over the hero's shoulder.

The Company was considering using Grayson as an in-road to see about infiltrating the world of actors.

PIETRO

Even now, I was still snirking at how I had gotten back at the disrespectful wannabe Dom, using Arden's feet to take him down a notch.

The short green-haired rebel had been put through the most rigorous of training programs, only to catch the eye of who else but my old mentor Gustav. Gustav had his own stable of boys, but he took a special interest in keeping Pietro as his office toy.

Pietro was kept in near-constant bondage, often serving in other ways when Gustav wasn't playing with him or using him for pleasure. In particular, Gustav enjoyed making Pietro hold pens and other small items by clenching them between his pectorals, and punushing should he drop them. And with Gustav's own retirement imminent, Pietro had been relocated to Gustav's ranch out in the country.

JOSH

I had nearly forgotten about the unfortunately curious cop who had interrupted Andy's first kidnap with me. Last I saw, he was being auctioned off, marketed as a sexy captured cop.

Josh had been purchased by one of our overseas customers. He had remained naked, other than restraints, ever since his auction uniform had been removed. His new master was in the process of practicing hypnotic techniques on Josh, attempting to take control more deeply.

According to the report, Josh's new master could make him orgasm at will, tickle him into hysterics without touching him, and make him believe he was a statue, among other things.

KYLE

And of course, the thief. He had been purchased by a new customer, an aspiring Dom.

The former thief was certainly rehabilitated, as he was trained and dedicated to serving his new young master in the days, and placed into a sleepsack at night to ensure his immobility and compliance.

Apparently the Dom was quite satisfied with his purchase, and was well on his way to becoming a repeat buyer.

Progress Report Complete
-----

I smiled. These were the four I had lost track of. But all the others I had captured: Mark, Leo, Reed, Cole, Nate, Yancy, Clark and Deke and Jamie, even Garrett and Kenny... I was happy to have found a place for them myself. Most with me, in fact. I would miss this life, I admit, but not much. I had too much happiness in store to be too wistful for the old days...

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Damn son, those fellas are in for an...... interesting lifestyle. Poor Grayson though, feels bads for him lol
Hello there!

Other Work
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Of course the servers were restrained and gagged, you don't miss a detail [mention]Volobond[/mention] ;)

Well I've always liked the word "penultimate", I'm not sure why exactly, but in this case I am not a fan at all... but all good things must come to an end, except if you're part of Caleb's sizable extended clan. I hope they're looking for a larger house, lol, although bois only really need a cage in lieu of a bedroom!

Interested in what the ultimate chapter will bring...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Man, Caleb really did snatch most of the guys he encountered. Still, it was interesting seeing what happened to the ones he didn't. Grayson's in particular is quite fitting to him.

Reading the retirement party felt bittersweet. I'll really miss this story when it ends but I also enjoy seeing charwcters getting the (usually) happy ending they deserve.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Here we are, at the last part of this story... I've loved writing this, and hearing from all of you. I hope you enjoy, and send in any ideas you have for new adventures! But for now, the epilogue of "It's a Business..."

-----

I growled as I awoke, feeling the ache from last night's activities.

We had installed a new St. Andrews' cross a few days ago, and Clark had been impossible, begging us for a chance to be bound to it. Jamie and I tied up the others and gave Clark our full attention. We tickled him and edged him and tortured him until he was whinpering weakly into the leather bit gag and sweating as ge hung limply. I was the one to catch Clark as we let him down, and I had to carry him to the bed.

Things were different and new now, but one thing that stayed the same was getting to play with my husband and our boys. I'll go down the line and tell you what's happened thus far.

Andy returned home, rope burn on his wrists and a smile on his face, a new Procurer. Of course, he loved Jamie, wanting me to be happy. But he didn't stay. Leo went with him to live at his Company-appointed office apartment and to join him on his outings. I heard from Arden they were making a killing in bringing in new product, creatively finding ways to subdue their targets. Of course, being two big strong guys, it seemed unlikely anyone could resist the two of them working in tandem.

Evan also returned home, but ended up staying. Especially after, to my surprise, he fell for big Yancy. When he got back, despite having tons of fun with his new toy Mark, he would fawn over Yancy, domming him in the most casual of ways along with tying him up. Yancy would sit at Evan's feet, soaking up the affection, and followed him around everywhere. But their relationship grew deeper than that.

Currently, I am in the midst of helping my son plan their wedding. Yancy used to wear a light blue collar with an E dangling from it, but now he'll also be wearing a wedding band. My son, future son-in-law, and their pet soccer hunk haven't yet decided on if they'll move out or not, but they know I'll always have room for them.

Reed was never more happy than when we came to live at the house permanently. He retained his lifestyle as my house boy, in charge of any staff, as well as getting to play with Nate. Nate in particular was always restrained somehow, as far as I saw of him, getting only miniscule moments without restriction. I was pleased with their daily workout regimen, and so were they. Deke loves getting to ogle their sculpted forms (they never wear anything more than a Speedo unless it's for a particular scene), and if I'm honest, so do I.

Arden visits with Cole on occasion. It's always great to see my handsome young friend and his boy, especially since I can claim some credit for their happiness. Tjey make it out here every once in a while, and I swear, they look happier every time I see them. In addition, when Gustave retired, guess who joined the Board in his place? Arden now administrates at the highest level of the Company, and it keeps him very busy - but, as Cole mentioned to me, he still finds time to love and play with his sweet slave.

My friend Zane came to live here after he retired, bringing Shawn and Milo, his boys, with him. They were a welcome addition to the house. Both were the hunky jock kind of guys that Kenny loved to look at, and often the boys spent lots of time playing with each other. Jamie and I sometimes played solo with Zane while our boys frolicked, or Zane would watch while we gave one of our boys special attention.

Deke and Kenny have developed a little rivalry on who can be the most perfect sub, and the competition is fierce. But when they work together, it's amazing. Both share a healthy preoccupation with muscle worship, and they've spent their fair share of time at my and Jamie's chests. I've noticed that Deke absolutely adores Garrett, and Jamie has suggested we give Deke a night of free rein over Garrett and see what happens.

Clark and Garrett, meanwhile, have become stiff rivals for resident punishment glutton. While Garrett still prefers smelling rancid socks, Clark has grown to be quite the tickle-addict, so much so that I have had to impose the same kind of ban on him that I did on Garrett - be good, or no tickles. Clark loves giving kisses as well, and might be the most affectionate of our pack of very affectionate boys.

We're a family here, strange as we are, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. As much time as I missed with Jamie, if it hadn't been this way, I never would have had my sons, or found my boys.

Jamie and I play nearly every day now, as we promised we would all those years ago. He still runs his photography site, and occasionally he'll head out to snap some shots somewhere. But he loves the most to get pictures of us, of our little family, in and out of bondage.

And as for me? Well... I've never been happier.

The End

Eager for the next part of the series? Give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8990
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's hard to believe that this is the conclusion.

And boy, what a wild ride it was. Full of memorable characters, intense bondage and heartwarming moments. It was amazing to see Caleb bringing so many men together in the form of a huge family.

I loved how Arden got the position of the head of the Company and Eva's relationship eith Yancy. Andy finally got the job he was striving for, along with a hunky partner by his side. I'll be really interested in seeing his and/or Arden's adventures if you're up for it.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this masterpiece of a saga with us and carrying it to the end. Keep being awesome.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh [mention]Volobond[/mention] what can I say, you are simply amazing... two awesome concurrent stories, I seriously hope there's a spin-off for both but know that whatever tale you grace us with next will be fantastic (no pressure lol) :D

I'm also so happy for my scarecrow boy, Reed, as he's now in a bit of a "leadership" role... he made me proud :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What an absolutely terrific ending to a sweet, sweet saga.

It takes quite a bit of courage to embark on a project of this size, and it takes an incredible about of resolve and determination in order to bring it to completion. Between this here and your other tale "Double-Edge", I think you shown us that you have a very special talent, my friend.

I absolutely adore how all the loose ends came together at the end, and how Caleb manages to see his long time separation from Jamie in a somewhat positive light.

This tale has been a hot, fun, wild ride filled to the brim with ups and highlights.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate getting on with my days and then logging in and reading a chapter of Caleb's journal to take my mind off things.

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
This has been a very special adventure, and definitely one that I'll be re-reading from start to finish many times!

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

What a fantastic ending!

You've filled a beautiful universe with men I'd be delighted to join, and woven them together in ways simultaneously heart-warming and arousing. Well done, and thank you!! 🤩🤩
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Want another story set in this world, with a kidnap-happy Company still going after hot guys?

Try "Bluebeard's Husbands," my newest addition!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8990

Hope you give it a read!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If you liked "It's a Business," then check out these other stories set in the same universe!

Bluebeard's Husbands:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8990

The Spring Break Job: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=68908#p68908

Neighborly Bondage: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=69174#p69174

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gave this epic tale a second re-read over the weekend (along with [mention]wataru14[/mention]'s superb "A Viking's Prize")
Really hoping some of our new authors ([mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]) give this classic a try!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thank you for guiding me here I’m following [mention]Volobond[/mention]’s new tale ‘the spring break job’ and this has brought real context to the characters.

I’ve read the first half dozen chapters and you are right it’s a classic. The story is amazing and will be eagerly reading the remaining chapters as soon as I can.

I especially like your ability to have the company use worn items like socks and underwear to using panel gags and head harnesses. Makes a somewhat hastily capture seem realistic and then lets the situation really sink in when the real equipment is used.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic