QUARANTINE GAMES - M/F - CHAPTER 13 IS NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

QUARANTINE GAMES - M/F - CHAPTER 13 IS NOW UP!

Post by Switcher1313 »

QUARANTINE GAMES.jpg
QUARANTINE GAMES

I’m trying a new style of writing, dear readers. Let me know if you’re down with it.

Chapter 1 - An Old Game for the New Times

“Fifteen days of lockdown? Are you kidding me?” exclaimed Eve.

“I’m afraid so, babe. We are going to be stuck together for the next couple of weeks,” said Sean.

Eve pouted while watching the news, but the pout did not detract much from the exotic beauty’s face. She had dreamy eyes and full lips with straight black hair which cascaded down to her mid back. She had lovely smooth brown skin with a shapely body. In her own modest way, she felt that her breasts were small and her legs not shapely enough.

This did not stop Sean from being attracted to the beautiful Asian. He was of mixed Chinese and American descent, standing at 7 inches above 5 feet, wavy brown hair, chiseled face and a trim and toned gymnast’s body. He and Eve had hit it off almost immediately at the office. She loved his intelligence and sense of humor. He loved her responsible ways, frugal ways and fine cooking. Sean had been overweight as a child and he had compensated by being more physically active and developing his personality. After a year of exclusively dating, Sean had proposed and they had gotten married 2 years ago.

Sean had received an email that they would be working from home for the next 15 days so that left the two with a lot of time together and with very little to do aside from work.

“I think I can make the next 15 days tolerable,” said Sean.

“How so?” asked Eve.

“How about a game of penalties?” offered Sean.

Eve smiled at the suggestion. The two had discovered the other’s love of bondage early in their relationship and they were both “switches.”. Each loved to tie and be tied up. They were creative and amassed bondage toys individually and as a couple.

“Deal! When do we start?” asked Eve delightedly.

Sean got the deck of playing cards and shuffled them. He offered them to Eve and said, “Lower card gets tied up?”

Eve took a random card from the deck and placed it facedown on the coffee table. Sean did likewise. They flipped their cards simultaneously and Eve groaned. She had drawn the three of spades while Sean had gotten the eight of diamonds.

“Okay, you win babe. How do you want me?” asked Eve.

“First thing for you to do is strip naked, darling,” said Sean.

Eve smiled and proceeded to slowly and teasingly remove her tank top, denim shorts, bra and panties. She stood in the living room with her arms modestly covering her intimate parts.

“Are you ready, my sweet?” inquired Sean.

----

How should Sean tie up Eve?

A - Tie her to a chair
B - Tie her to a post
C - Tie her to the coffee table
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Ropelover28nj[/mention]
[mention]Sniper108[/mention]
[mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Post, definitely post ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes I think start off with a post tie, so I vote B :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I think I’d have to say A personally, after all if she’s naked, and chair tied as this is the adult section a wand could come in very useful
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I have to say option A. chair ties seem a little more fun then a post tie.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I’d disagree - I’d go for a post tie - the wand could still come in useful!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A Chair, A, it is :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

You guys are not making this easy. :D

But I have an idea that may satisfy your requests.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - Eve’s Pole Predicament

Sean disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a large duffel bag. This bag contained their “toys” but Eve saw that it was the olive green one, meaning that it was full of rope. Sean offered his free hand and Eve took it with a giggle, amused by the scenario--a gentleman leading his naked lady to her fate.

The couple went to a small bar on one side of their dining room. Sean took one of the sturdy wooden bar stools and put it against a stout steel pillar one one side of the bar. He then motioned for Eve to sit on the stool and she did so with alacrity.

Once she was comfortably seated, Sean took out a piece of rope and tied Eve’s wrists behind the pillar. He then wove a comprehensive pattern of rope above and below Eve’s breasts to pin her to the pillar. He paused in his labors to fondle and kiss Eve’s now-vulnerable tits.

“Uhm! That feels nice! But is this all you’re going to do to me?” asked Eve, batting her long eyelashes at Sean.

“Oh, baby! I’ve just started!” said Sean with a tweak on one turgid nipple. Sean bent down to bind Eve’s ankles to the bar stool in such a way as to spread her legs and expose her smooth hairless slit. Looking down, Eve saw how vulnerable she was, with her breasts nicely framed by rope and her slit lewdly exposed. She could acutely sense the stirrings within her loins by now. She was thus surprised when her head was drawn back to the pole and her mouth cleaved by a long strip of cloth which was wound several times around her and the pole, making sure that she couldn’t look down or move her head.

Sean moved back in front of his captive and drank in the lovely sight.

Sean’s Thoughts:

No matter how many times we do this, Eve looks so HOT! She thinks her tits are small, eh? Maybe she should be encouraged to think otherwise.

(Licking and suckling of the prisoner’s breasts)

You like that sweetheart? Let me check with one hand. Oooh, you are already wet! So sexy when you writhe like that! There’s no escaping my ropes, woman! Which means that you’re all mine!

Eve’s Thoughts:

OMG! I feel so helpless and exposed! Sean’s got me tied up so tight, I can’t move! I can’t even look down to see what he’s going to do. All I can do is FEEL!

Ungh! My tits! Feels so good! When Sean ties me up, I feel so worshipped and loved!

Oh! He’s checking me down there! What’s next? Ooooh!

Sean then brings out another object from the bag. He brandishes the vibrating wand in front of Eve’s wide open eyes, which elicits garbled protests from the bound woman. Ignoring her, Sean plugs in the device and turns it to its lowest setting. He touches the business end to Eve’s nipples obtaining a squeal from the helpless captive. He runs it all over Eve’s exposed body bringing out appreciative groans and moans.

After what seems like a long time, Sean brings the device between Eve’s open legs and Eve couldn’t stop a low and long groan that escapes her gagged lips. Sean tapes the wand into place and increases the power of the device. Eve writhes in her bonds more urgently now. Beads of sweat form along her brow as the device forces her closer towards the edge.

More power and Eve shrieks in wanton delight as the vibrations pushes her more swiftly towards the inevitable conclusion. All rational thought is gone as the waves of pleasure overwhelm the roped and helpless woman.

Finally, with a long cry, Eve’s orgasm arrives, making her convulse in her ropes. Sean snaps off the wand and Eve slowly comes down from her orgasmic high. He unties his wife and slings her over one shoulder. He ascends the stairs, bearing his sexy burden, to satisfy his cravings in their bedroom.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 - Sean is Stretched

The following morning, Sean woke up early, dressed and cooked breakfast and prepared a pot of coffee. Shortly thereafter, Eve came into the kitchen looking refreshed.

“Had a good night’s sleep, my sweet?” inquired Sean.

“I certainly did. After what you did to me, I was exhausted!” answered Eve as she sat and took a bite of toast. She then stood and got the deck of cards, shuffled them and placed them in front of Sean.

Sean smiled and took a card while Eve did the same. Revealing their cards, Sean saw, to his dismay, that he had drawn the deuce of spades while Eve had the queen of hearts.

“Oooh! You are mine, honey!” said Eve with a clap.

“I guess I am...after work, ok?” responded Sean.

The day couldn’t proceed quickly enough for Eve. Finally, it was 5:00 and they had both finished their work.

“Turnabout is fair play, I think! Okay, my hunky husband, strip down to your boxers!” commanded Eve.

Sean took off his white polo shirt and slid down his jeans and he stood in his tight boxers. His toned and muscular body very much on display. Eve then opened their duffel bag and took rope, which she used to bind Sean’s hands in front of him. She gagged him with a blue ballgag and attached a long piece of rope to his bound wrists and led him upstairs.

Sean was made to lie diagonally on their large four-poster bed. Eve tied off Sean’s wrists to one corner of the sturdy steel frame.

“Don’t go away, hon, I’ll be right back!” said Eve as she went to the walk-in closet. Sean wondered what his wife had in store for him. His eyes widened when she saw her step out of the closet wearing a skimpy black bikini. Tiny triangles of cloth covered Eve’s breasts and crotch and she stood there posing and preening for him.

“Oooh, I can tell that you like what you see!’ said Eve as she brushed the back of one hand against Sean’s erection, which was apparent through his tight boxers. She joined him on the bed, rubbing her exposed body against his, caressing him with her hands and fondling his manhood.

“Now, to make sure I got your full attention!” exclaimed Eve as she abruptly pulled Sean’s boxers down his legs rendering him completely naked. After a quick fondle on his genitals, Eve took more rope and fashioned a crotchrope to capture Sean’s exposed genitalia. When she finished, his cock was trapped between two strands of rope and he could feel a large knot pressing into his perineum. Eve then grabbed Sean’s ankles to stretch him further and tied his ankles tightly together before tying them off to the opposite corner of the bed.

Sean’s Thoughts:

She didn’t use too much rope but, man, I can’t move! My cock is so hard that I feel fit to burst! But I’m guessing she’s just begun!

Eve’s Thoughts:

Such a turn-on when I’ve got my man tied up and helpless. I can see that he’s hard. Too bad! I intend to draw this out for a while.

----

How should Eve torment Sean next?

A - Tickling
B - Sensation play
C - Denial
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

B for sure :D very kinky addition :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yarp, got to be B :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 - Sean’s Sensations

Eve opened a drawer and took out a colorful silk scarf. She folded this carefully and used it to blindfold her prisoner.

“It’ll feel better when you can’t see what’s coming, dear!” promised Eve as she knotted the scarf tightly in place.

She then took out a bullet vibrator and inserted it into the strands imprisoning Sean’s groin. Turning it on, she managed to get a grunt out of the blindfolded captive. She then said, “Entertain yourself with this, dear, while I prepare a few things.”

Sean’s Thoughts:

Argh! This woman is gonna tease me no end, I’m sure of it! Ooooh! That feels good!

After what seemed like a long time, Sean heard Eve’s footsteps in the room again. To his surprise, Eve turned off the vibrator before removing it.

“I changed my mind about your position, hon. Let me change it for you,” said Eve as she untied Sean’s ankles. Using his ankles as a handle, Eve shifted her bound husband on the bed and tied his ankles to each corner of the footboard so that his roped crotch was open to view. Sean was thus left in an off-center spreadeagle on the bed, once again immobilized.

Sean felt or heard Eve put some objects on the table beside the bed before her soft hands caressed his nude body.

“Ready for your torture, slave?” asked Eve in her sweetest tone of voice.

“Yes, ma’am!” replied Sean with trepidation in his voice.

“Don’t worry, you are gonna love this!” reassured Eve.

Suddenly, Sean felt cloth being spread onto his naked chest. It felt so soft and satiny. The cloth was wiped over and around his naked chest and belly before being brought down to his splayed thighs. The caresses were done very slowly, teasing and tantalizing. Sean could only groan as the silk scarf was draped on and rubbed onto his stiffening cock.

“Like that, slave? How about this?” asked Eve as she folded the scarf and wound it around the base of Sean’s balls and cock.

Sean’s Thoughts:

What’s she doing? She’s tying up my cock and balls! Oooh! That’s tight but good!

“Tight enough for ya?” teased Eve as she finished knotting the silken bond in place. She wanted to be careful not to bind his cock too tightly.

“Yes, ma’am,” sighed Sean.

Even then took a bamboo chopstick and used its point to softly scrape down the center of Sean’s chest and stomach. Sean responded with an appreciative “Ooooh!” Eve traced aroun and poked Sean’s nipples. She traced arcane patterns on his exposed skin, drawing near, but not quite on his genitals.

When Sean started to squirm, Eve stopped him with a hand on his chest and admonished him, “Don’t move, slave or this pointed stick might hurt you.” Of course, the stick wasn’t that sharp, but Sean got in the spirit of the game and stopped moving.

“Good slave! That deserves a reward!” cooed Eve as she took a feather and began lightly tickling Sean’s exposed and entrapped balls. Sean mightily tried not to squirm as Eve prodded and probed his genitals. Eve ran the feather up and down the turgid shaft as Sean groaned helplessly.

Sean’s Thoughts:

So close to the edge! But she knows when to ease off! This is maddening!

Eve’s Thoughts:

I can see that he’s close. Can’t keep this up for too long. I know I can’t wait for too long.

Eve then set aside the feather and used her fingers to tease Sean’s cock. She lightly stroked him at first before taking a grip on the shaft and pumping up and down several times. She then took him into his mouth and Sean felt his pleasure elevate to a whole new level as the velvety moistness engulfed him. Eve licked and sucked Sean leaving his cock glistening. She hurriedly removed the silken bond from his cock and his crotchrope before removing his blindfold.

Sean took several moments to focus his eyes and saw his wife, naked before him. Her long straight hair was unbound and she got on the bed to use her hair as another tool to tease him all over his body.

“Now that I’ve got you all warmed up, I am gonna ride that cock of yours, darling,” said Eve as she positioned herself carefully before impaling herself on the fleshy spike. Their moans came simultaneously as Eve pumped up and down Sean’s needy cock. She was already very wet and Sean could clearly hear a slopping sound where his cock penetrated deeply into Eve’s shaven slit.

Eve and Sean:

This feels sooooo gooooood!

Soon, their moans built to a crescendo and Sean shot his load deep into Eve and Eve savoured the feeling before collapsing onto her bound captive.

----

Now who gets to be tied up next?

A - Sean
B - Eve
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago This is great!
B

Ps- gotta save that pic to show my wife what I want her to do, so thanks! ;)
You're most welcome! ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years agoC it is :)
I hope the delayed gratification part satisfies?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

For me it has to be Eve’s turn so B please
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I think A keep the continuity ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]MistressAmy[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
Hello there!

Other Work
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I think Sean should get a taste for tighter ropes, a nice strict hogtie is what I would want 😊
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tell you what...let's put Sean in the ropes and then Eve.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 - Tied Like a Hog

Sean whistled softly as he stepped out of the shower. He dried himself off with a large towel and took a smaller towel to dry off his wavy brown hair. As he stepped into the bedroom, he heard, “What perfect timing! Freshly showered and ready to be bound!”

Eve stood at one side of the bedroom wearing a form-fitting black nylon suit that showed off her curves perfectly. She also wore high-heeled boots making her look like the dominatrix she was going to be tonight.

“Wow!” was all that Sean could say but Eve held out a finger in a tut-tut motion.

“Fair’s fair, darling. You drew the short straw...or rather the lower card this morning!” admonished Eve.

Sean’s shoulders drooped as he remembered drawing the five of clubs versus Eve’s nine of spades. He raised his hands in submission and turned around. Eve grabbed his arms and quickly tied his wrists together. She secured Sean’s arms and torso with more loops of rope around his body so his torso was immobilized.

Eve paused in her work to caress her bound partner’s body and said, “Anyone ever tell you that you look so sexy when you’re tied up?”

Sean chuckled and responded with, “Hey, that’s my line!”

“I guess the feeling’s mutual then. Well, gotta finish tying you up, but first….” Eve then undid the towel covering Sean to reveal his already erect cock.

“Ooooh, someone is fit to be tied,” said Eve as she poked the erect member, making it even harder. She pushed Sean over to the bed and he sat down. She quickly tied his ankles together before pushing him back onto the bed. She then put his already-bound legs fully onto the bed so that he was lying face up.

“What now, my mistress?” asked Sean.

“Now, you need to shut up,” said Eve as she fetched a long silken scarf with a knot tied in the center. She used it to gag her prisoner firmly. She then took another scarf and used it to blindfold Sean. Another large scarf was used to cover Sean’s entire head acting as a silken hood to lessen Sean’s speech, hearing an sight further.

Sean mmmphed playfully but Eve merely gagged his mouth with her hand before swatting his cock playfully. She said, “You’re feeling especially feisty today, darling. Let’s slow you down a little.” She then stroked up and down Sean’s rigid member with her index finger before stroking it between two fingers and finally gripping with her entire hand. Sean groaned at the slow teasing realizing that his imprisonment was not to be so short.

“Not so fast, big man! We got lots of time,” purred Eve much to Sean’s irritation. Eve chuckled as she flipped her facedown. She added more rope around his upper calves and his thighs further securing his bare legs. She then took another length of rope and used it to connect Sean’s ankles to his chest ropes so that he was immobilized in a tight hogtie.

Smiling fiendishly, Eve took the vibrating wand an inserted it between Sean’s bound thighs. She activated it to its lowest setting and Sean groaned as the vibrations assaulted his crotch. Eve then sat in a chair and watched as Sean squirmed, hoping to find some release, but the wand’s power was too low. Sean’s groans grew more urgent as the minutes ticked by.

Finally, Eve stood and flipped Sean over to one side before taking his length into her mouth. Sean groaned gratefully as Eve expertly licked and sucked his rigid cock while her fingers caressed his exposed balls. Sean strained against his ropes as Eve gradually brought him to the edge...and stopped! Sean protested.

“I’ll take you when I’m good and ready, dear! Right now, you need to cool down and when I come back, I will have my wicked way with you!” promised Eve as Sean writhed helplessly on the bed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic