Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Hey, I'm Mike

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Female. Mainly M/F but I'm open to F/M. Also interested in Couple-in-Distress situations

I like roleplays that have a bit of plot to them. The story's tension makes the rope's all that more satisfying ;)
I'm pretty classic in my preferences for restraints. Tape, rope, and cloth being the usual ones. Ballgags are alright, but I generally don't go for anything more intense than that. Chairites, poleties, hogties, or just bound hand and foot are usually how I roll.
I don't mind if things get sensual, but it's a two-way street, so let me know.

Fave Scenarios: Burglary, kidnap, nosy reporter, detective/spy (but I'm up for just about anything)

Have-Nots:
Pain * Blood/gore * Excrement * R-word rhymes with grape *

Methods of messaging: PM on here is fine! Or CaptorDM#7034 on Discord. We can chat a bit first or just jump right in!
Last edited by CaptorDM 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Zed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zed »

Seeking: Female (F/M or M/F)

"Must Haves": Decent writing, by this I mean at least a few sentences in decent English per response.

Things I will not do: Typically open to try anything

Methods of messaging: (PM me here first and we can move somewhere else if you would prefer)

More info: I would love to chat more in depth about our likes and dislikes before we start, also just some general chat too if you would prefer. I’m into feet, so if RP involving feet is something you’re into, that’s a big bonus!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Preferably females but I will do non-sexual role plays with males. Switch with females, sub with males if it is interesting to me. I don’t dom males.

"Must Haves” in a RP: I prefer to have elements that I enjoy (see profile), however, as long as it is well written and unique, I am all for it.

Things I will NOT do: scat, piss (overall toilet stuff), blood, death

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM. I keep my life here and in the real world separate.

More info: One phrase answers aren't welcome, as well as roleplay requests without a proper introduction, meaning your age, looks, clothing, ect. Be detailed.

I have a busy schedule so my reply’s might be sparse at times, however please feel free to message as often as you’d like! I look forward to the fun (;
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

Hey it’s me Chelsea, I’ve rp’d with many people here, but I recently took a break from it, but I’m feeling comfortable to return and would like to meet some new RP friends or catch up with some old ones.

Looking for: Girls or Guys

Likes: Many of my likes are listed on my profile, but I am open to a lot! I love to chat outside of RP to get to know my RP partner a little before jumping into anything.

Dislikes: Building on the above, there is very little that I will outright refuse to bring up in RP, so if you want to try anything let me know and I’ll hear you out. I don’t like it when my RP partner gives only one or two sentence answers.

More info: I try to take part as often as I can but I just don’t feel up to it sometimes, so please don’t feel like I’m blanking you.

Please message by PM here only, if I feel like we click, we can move somewhere else if preferred, but let’s start here.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Looking for: Girl or Guy doms

Likes: Rope, OTM Gags, OTN Gags, bandanas, handkerchiefs, scarves, socks, panties. Open to crossdressing, prefer bondage sessions to be 1-on-1. Intimacy in bondage (not too sexual) and roleplay/Stockholm syndrome storylines.

Dislikes: No ball gags, no cuffs. Nothing that takes the easy way out. Not too fond of hogties.

More info: Really like my doms to be dressed like bikers. Read my stories to find out what else I enjoy in a bondage session.

Please message by PM only
Discord: amandalorian29#9557
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

Must be imaginative, articulate, fun, down to roleplay and extended scenes whether chat, phone or cam

Don't like anything rough, serious/scary or gross, bodily fluids, pain, illegal (obviously) or booze/drugs

I like soft damsel in distress scenarios, roleplay with scenarios like caught snooping or some dd/lg stuff if it is right. My biggest things are gags and tight attire like hose or catsuits. I mostly play with older people too (50+) for tug stuff, any gender is cool as long as you are tying/gagging
Last edited by d4mseling4gs 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Jgag2112
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jgag2112 »

Looking for girls around 18-25 idrm
Switch- would like to try sub a bit more in roleplays but idm
Just looking for some fun or some friends to roleplay or chat bondage with
Like anything bondage really, gags especially, kidnapping roleplay, teasing, tickling
Send me a pm if you wanna chat or introduce yourself to get started
Switch male who loves gags, younger females pm me;)
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Seeking: Female M/F, F/M possible if in the mood (no M/M, sorry, I am straight)

"Must Haves" in a RP: surrender situations (if you like arrest games, I am the boy for you), romance or at least a gentle atmosphere with caressing, hugging and maybe kissing, nothing extreme and violent

Things I will NOT do: extreme bondage (ballgags and the like), any kind of violence, rape and disgusting stuff (including gagging with socks and other such things)

Methods of messaging: PM here or on DeviantArt (link in the signature), note that I am available only once a week, and sometimes can not find time for a few weeks in a row, so be patient, but when I am online, I am available for a chat and roleplay, and I try to to do my best to reply quickly. I also have accounts on IMVU and Discord, and we can chat on Chatzy.

More info: I like getting to know my partner before playing with her, so we will chat a little about our fetishes and then play. I also love it when a girl is into other girls, and doesn't mind adding another girl, fictional or real to the roleplay. Also important to note is that bondage is not really a fetish of mine, but I do find it an interesting sexual game, so I actually don't mind it, at least like this, with other girls online and in private.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I am male
Looking for Female (preferably)
I'm switch but like to play sub mostly
If just want to chat, is ok.
I'm open to a lot of scenarios.
Just PM me or Discord likegagged#2715
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Seeking: M/F F/M F/F

Must Haves: Gags (OTM, ball, cleave, Tape, scarf) Blindfolds A tight tie (hogtie, mummification, spread eagle, chair tied)

Not any: Death, bodily fluids, open mouth gags

Message me and we can come up with a good scenario or story to make it even better!
If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Seeking: Male ore female DOMs who would like to capture a rather submissive married couple and possibly other Subs in scenarios like robberys, home invasions, old west scenarios, safari and jungle adventures (treasure hunt, captured by natives etc), kidnappings, scout games, playing cowboy and Indians or cops and robber with kids, etc.

Things I will NOT do: nothting extreme and violent.

Methods of messaging: PM here or on DeviantArt (link in the signature),

Our gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/pogolsky/art ... -825749340

You find some RP we've already done in English or German language on our DeviantArt-Site:

https://www.deviantart.com/pogolsky/gallery

We've done mostly RPs with other Subs, where we describe mostly our bondage experience from the point of view of the victims, in some RPs
I've also taken the part of the DOM, but I would like to experience how it feels to be captured by a real DOM who has us at her/his mercy and to whom we have to obey in order to remain unharmed.

Would also like to experience Multiplayer-RP with possibly several DOMs and SUBs who tell the story from their different points of view.
Stories can be a simple home invasion or more elaborated like a treasure hunt.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

pogolsky wrote: 3 years ago Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Male ore female DOMs who would like to capture a rather submissive married couple and possibly other Subs in scenarios like robberys, home invasions, old west scenarios, safari and jungle adventures (treasure hunt, captured by natives etc), kidnappings, scout games, playing cowboy and Indians or cops and robber with kids, etc.

Things I will NOT do: nothting extreme and violent.

Methods of messaging: PM here or on DeviantArt (link in the signature),

Our gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/pogolsky/art ... -825749340

You find some RP we've already done in English or German language on our DeviantArt-Site:

https://www.deviantart.com/pogolsky/gallery

We've done mostly RPs with other Subs, where we describe mostly our bondage experience from the point of view of the victims, in some RPs
I've also taken the part of the DOM, but I would like to experience how it feels to be captured by a real DOM who has us at her/his mercy and to whom we have to obey in order to remain unharmed.

Would also like to experience Multiplayer-RP with possibly several DOMs and SUBs who tell the story from their different points of view.
Stories can be a simple home invasion or more elaborated like a treasure hunt.
I see you are here too. Looks like this site has become quite popular with the DA community.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Yes, seems there are a lot of DevianArts who are here, too, especially those who like some kind of bondage RPs
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

Seeking:
Male partner, I've experimented with both, I can't say that there is one I prefer?

Must haves:
Bondage, pretty much all types of gags except for open mouth gags. Some of my favorites are sock, tape and ballgags. I do like a good hogtie, chair tie or mummification but I'm open to all positions. I've recently found a love for feet and socks so if there's someway to incorporate them, pleaseeee. I'm also a sucker for guys in underwear or wearing less clothes most of the time, so your character may find themselves wearing very little tying, or being tied.

Other interests:
Spanking, nipple-play, crotch-ropes, wet-suits, briefs, speedos, jockstraps.

Things I will NOT do:
Bodily fluids or penetration. No scat or urine. That is non-negotiable. Also anything hyper-sexual.

Methods of messaging -
I would prefer to RP off of the site. I mostly use Discord.
Last edited by Teenbondageboy 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Seeking: Female Sub/dom/switch, Male Dom

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage (the most inescapable the better) and tape gags.

Things I will NOT do: with anyone [Torture, violence, No pee, no poop, no spitting]; with males [anything sexual].
Methods of messaging: PM, KiK, Hangouts, preferably discord.

More info:I have ESL (English as second language) but worry not since I can have a proper RP session. I love bondage, the stricter the better, love sensual domination, nipple play , spanking and forced orgasms. I have other fetishes like women wearing boots, gloves, etc. limited RP with males, with males I wanna play the scenario with nothing sexual involved.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
DistressedPrince
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DistressedPrince »

Seeking: M/M. Body types don’t matter; slim, lean, muscular, chubby, anything is fine. As for ages, it would be around 18-25, but this is not to say that I also don’t prefer older men for the rp.

"Must Haves" in a RP: Aside from kidnapping, gags, and bondage in general, I prefer a plot or an actual story in our RP. I’m not fan of simple plots, such as someone kidnapping somebody just because he’s hot. I seek character and plot development in our rp’s, and of course we may insert kinky stuff as the rp goes, but I would prefer for it not to be all about bondage only. I also seek literacy in my rp partner, a basic understanding of grammar and punctuation. I also don’t mind if your replies aren’t that long, but sometimes one-liners can be a huge turn-off, it makes you look like you don’t care about the rp.

Things I will NOT do: Vore, Gore, Scat, Piss (I think this is called watersports), Toilet play, Rape, and too much violence. Blood is a huge turn off for me. Not really into anything too sexual. I also won’t do romance rp’s most of the time, and I prefer a darker plot, than a fluffy or friendly plot. If we have just met, I also don’t like rp’ing as myself as it makes me uncomfortable. I would prefer to rp as one of my oc’s, or a fandom character.

Methods of messaging: Discord and Kik. I’m much more active on Discord, I don’t use kik much so my replies might be slow there.

More info: My PM’s are always open here, but if you really want to talk to me then add me on discord. I’am strictly sub, so, do not even think about talking me into becoming dom. I’am also gay as well, do not force me to play as a female character, or to play with a female character. As a History fan, and having acquired an interest on fairy tales, I would really love to rp historical bondage. Men in period clothing turn me on a lot, and my favorite time period would be the rococo era where the costumes are beautiful, and anything, like, anything could just happen in this juicy and scandalous era- a flirtatious court full of gossip and drama. A fairy tale rp with bondage is also kinda cool, like look at Disney’s Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin, and the original draft dor Snow White. Another would be Greek Mythology, an era filled with handsome gods and men, just waiting to be kidnapped and tied up. I’m also not the idea of molestation, edging, milking, or kissing in rp, sexual stuff, just NO penetration, please. I’m also not really against the idea of slavery. Lastly, I’m also a fan of mummification or cocooning (like giant spiders or caterpillars webbing or cocooning you).
Last edited by DistressedPrince 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Nocturne Opus 9#0554
Kik: DistressedPrince

PS I’M NOT INTO WOMEN
Stop bothering me about this.
manwithnoname
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by manwithnoname »

Seeking: Females for F/M and M/F or Male for M/M

Must Haves: I like my RP with some kind of basic story burglar, troublesome reporter, kidnap for ransom or my avatar... I am sure that you get the idea. Generally like ropes, tapes, gags and some ko element.

Not any: Death, physical torture, extreme restraints, bodily fluids, open mouth gags....once again sure that you get the idea.

Happy to get a message and we can chat TUG in general and then perhaps discuss RP scenarios and move on from there.
Last edited by manwithnoname 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want me to stop struggling you really should use that chloroform."
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Seeking: Any and all are welcome!

"Must Haves" in a RP: Huge fan of gags and gagtalk! Just don't expect a single piece of tape to do the trick

Things I will NOT do: Not into pain beyond some light stuff like spanking, no scat or blood

Methods of messaging: PM me here, we can message on the site or kik

More info: Definitely on a more submissive streak lately so I'm looking for someone who wants to tie me up! :D
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

justice wrote: 3 years ago Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Any and all are welcome!

"Must Haves" in a RP: Huge fan of gags and gagtalk! Just don't expect a single piece of tape to do the trick

Things I will NOT do: Not into pain beyond some light stuff like spanking, no scat or blood

Methods of messaging: PM me here, we can message on the site or kik

More info: Definitely on a more submissive streak lately so I'm looking for someone who wants to tie me up! :D

Hello, I more or less have the same criteria for a RP, would you like to start one?
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

Seeking: Male/Female Doms

"Must Haves:" Rope or Tape, some strict bondage, and a good gag

Likes: Hogtie, Chairtie, Spreadeagle, Mummification, Otm gag, Otn gag, tape gag, blindfolds, teasing, torturing, open to a lot of scenarios, okay with sexual rps, usually like nonconsensual rps

Dislikes: Won't have bodily fluids, death, no open mouth gags, not a fan of tickling

Prefer to message on here
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

Seeking: Male Doms and Subs, Female Doms and Subs (I'm a switch)

Need a good story with good replies, don't like the one-line responses.

Likes: Strict bondage, Hogtie, spread eagle, mummification, otm/otn gags, tape gags, ballgag, vet wrap, scarves, blindfolds. I like a lot of scenarios, some of my favorites are kidnappings, detectives/reporters captured, western themes, teacher/student, superheros/superheroine, and many more.

I can message on here or discord.

Just looking to have some fun while bored at home!
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Hi! I thought I had a bit of a free time in recent days, and felt I should jump here

My role: Male dom

Seeking: Female sub

Must haves: consensual bondage - so, friendly scenarios rather than kidnapping or other forced ones; tickling
Not haves: Sex, Gore, Piss
Optional: Gags, Blindfolds, Rope dresses, Tease-denial/forced-orgasms
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

Seeking: M/F or M+F

"Must Haves" in a RP: things related to tied up, good interaction, and not respond with just a line. Also thing that can be related to cops and robbers, and break of a home, a tied up duo o and that.

Things I will NOT do: anything bodily waste related, nothing sexual related, nothing about torture (obviously excluding ticking and that)

Methods of messaging (PM and discord)

More info: I’m 17, i will to do a tied up game in real life someday, it will be fun to see someone or be stuck with somone and try to escape.
surgicalorb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by surgicalorb »

Your Gender: Male, mid-30's

Seeking: Both genders are welcome, I can sub or dom for either

"Must Haves" in a RP: Tight bondage, rope, hogties, kidnapping, captured and taken down, western cowboy/girl stuff, robbery, OTS carry, socked-foot domination, gags (sock stuffing, layers of tape being the best)

Hard No: Death, Blood, bodily waste related.

More Info: My favorite scenarios are captured/kidnapped and wrestled into being tied up and gagged. Whether it's a robbery or something similar, there has to be an aspect of manhandling and being roughly bound and gagged (with rope, duct tape and socks).

Method of Messaging: PMs and email.
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

Your Gender: Male (I prefer to rp as females though)

Seeking: No gender preference, can either be dom or sub, both work

"Must Haves" in a RP: I am open for almost anything, but I love tape and gags.

Things I will NOT do: anything that involves bathroom stuff or blood/gore

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM on here is fine, discord as well

More info: I am usually pretty busy, but I can be active on here when I can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic