Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Eaglescout01 wrote: 3 years ago I have this fantasy where I find myself back at the house I lived in with my stepdad and his friend when I was in my 20s. They're both wearing blue jeans and shirtless. I find myself in the old backyard and I walk into the shed. They both tackle me onto the floor of the shed from behind and they both restrain me with one arm and clamp a hand over my mouth. They hold me on the ground like that for a while and get me to my feet and dragged into the house. Once inside they take turns restraining me and handgagging my mouth, then one of them holds me with both arms while the other puts both hands over my mouth and hold me like that and switch places. Then they tie me up and my stepdad grabs me with one arm and covers my mouth while his friend grabs my legs and carry me into my stepdad's side if the house. A dirty sock is shoved into my mouth I'm seated between them on the couch and take turns holding their hand over my sockgagged mouth. Eventually, they cover my mouth with duct tape and keep me bound and gagged as their prisoner for a while.

I had another fantasy a few years back where my stepdad and his friend, both wearing jeans and shirtless come to the house I'm living in now. They sneak up on me when I'm in my backyard and they both grab me with one arm and clap a hand over my mouth and drag me into my house. They take turns restraining me and handgagging me on my feet and on the floor. Then they both restrain me and handgag my mouth together on my feet and on the floor. My wrist are ziptied behind me and my ankles ziptied together and legs bound together at the knees with electrical tape. My stepdad grabs me with one arm and handgags my mouth and his friend grabs my legs and I'm carried out of the house and to my stepdad's truck. My stepdad's friend pulls me into his lap in the passenger seat and handgags me as my stepdad drives to their house. They carry me into their house and my arms are duct taped together and my arms bound to my body with electrical tape. I'm seated between them on the couch in their living room and they take turns handgagging my mouth before stuffing a rag between my teeth and securing it in my mouth with electrical tape and they cover my mouth with duct tape on top of that. I'm held prisoner by them for a while.

I also have this fantasy where my stepdad, wearing jeansand shirtless comes to my house and sneaks up on me in my backyard and he tackles me to the ground and keeps me restrained and handgagged for a while. He drags me into my house and into my room and locks my bedroom door. He restrains and handbags me for a while on my feet and shoves me onto my bed and restrains and handgags me on my bed. Then he ties my wrists and arms behind me and my arms to my body. Then he ties up my ankles and legs. He let's me try and scream for help before handgagging my mouth nice and tight and says "scream all you want, no one can hear you" and comments on how I've always had a big mouth and putting his hand over it is the only way to shut me up. He drags me into my closet to handgag me some more. He stuffs a dirty sock of his in my mouth and ties a gag over my mouth. He holds me prisoner like that in my own room for a while.

I have another one where I find myself at my old house from when I was younger and my stepdad and my mom from that year are there and in a strange time warp. My stepdad is wearing black shorts and shirtless and my mom is wearing a faded blue sports bra and black shorts
They tackle me to the ground in my old front yard and restrain and handgag me for a while before getting me to my feet and dragging me into the old house. They take turns restraining me and handgagging me. My mom keeps me restrained and handgagged while my stepdad goes to get stuff to tie me up and gag my mouth with. My mom is holding me tight, my back pressed against her sports bra clad body and her hand clamped over my mouth nice and tight. She lectures me on misbehaving the way I did when I was a kid. She removes her hand and asks me if I have anything to say. I say "I'm not 10 years old, I'm a grown man now, this happened 20 mmmph mm mmmm" her hand is right back over my mouth. She tells me that they're just going to have to silence my mouth. My stepdad returns and they tie me up as I try to explain that I'm an adult and not a kid.....they cover my mouth each time I do this while tying me up. My stepdad has a hand over my mouth and says "that's enough out of you" and says to my mom "put a gag in his mouth" and she does just that, followed by my stepdad tying a second gag over my mouth. They hold me captive for a while.

Another fantasy takes place at my old house when I was younger. My mom and two younger sisters from the year 2000 are there in a timewarp. My mom is wearing a blue sports bra and black shorts, my sisters wearing bikini tops and denim shorts. They grab me and handgag me and carry me into the house where my mom tells me I'm going to be tied and gagged as their captive for being mean to my sisters. They are happy about this especially since it's a lie and was usual the other way around. I try and tell them I'm an adult now and not a teenager when my sisters restrain me and both put their hand over my mouth. They tell my mom that they'll make sure I dont escape and that they'll make sure I can't talk while she gets the ropes and stuff. My mom and sisters proceed to tie me up and they take turns handgagging me. The a cloth is stuffed in my mouth and my mouth is sealed shut with duct tape and they hold me captive.

Another fantasy where my mom and aunt and a neighborhood mom and a mom from my sister's girl scout troop from when I was younger show up in the present day. Their younger counterparts are in bikinis and they restrain and handgag me from behind and they kidnap me. I restrained and handgagged by each of them for a while and then I'm tied to a chair and they gag my mouth. Then they had me captive for a while.
LOVE THIS!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

operalove wrote: 3 years ago I have a fantasy of girlfriend/wife waiting for me in self bondage when I come back from work. Combining my fetish and bondage, she will be wearing OTK leather boots, dark pantyhose, a leather dress and opera leather gloves, all black. she would tie her legs around ankles and over and under the knees with duct tape, mouth stuffed and tape gagged and ties herself in a chair with hands cuffed behind.
I would enter to that beautiful scene, detach her hands and tape them or tie them with rope, binding the breast too and carry her to the bedroom, adding a scarf blindfold and get more fun :P
yeah, a promising one!
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Being tied up in a home invasion or a kidnapping :)

Or maybe being a tied up babysitter!
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

I've always wanted to be tied up in front of a crowd, in some demonstration of medieval restraints. Something like me being locked in a pillory, stocks, stretched on a rack or having my hands manacled above me while a mean female tour guide describes all the tortures 'd be vulnerable to in that position, maybe even demonstrating some light whipping and tickling on me. Bonus points if there's multiple restraints and instead of picking different people from the crowd, I get used in all of them, while people watch and enjoy my helplessness, taking pictures and video too.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

An attractive girl begging me to tie her up and gag her. After shes bound and gagged I 'torture' her and then watch her squirm after realizing that I'm not letting her out for a long time.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Here are my top 3:
1) to be gangbound by 3 to 4 women,they pounce on me when I get out of the shower,forcibly hogtying me and gagging me(either a ballgag or tape wrapped around my mouth) then endlessly teasing me, and taking pictures

2) to be tied up in a home invasion, both me and a girl both naked( or in our underwear) get forcibly bound and gagged by a group of captors ( preferably nice tight hogties) having to watch each other be made helpless,the feeling of being tied up while she watches 🥰

3) and the last is to meet a girl who likes what I like and will let me tie her up as tight as I want,and if her elbows cant touch behind her back we work together over time to be able to get them tied together😉
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

I´d love to get kidnapped by latex catsuited biker girls, maybe men, too and get chloroformed and used for sex while knocked out, to awake tied, gagged and in the middle of a gangbang, where I get send in and out of dreamland with a cloth on my face as I am used till I can´t anymore, only to be tied up and get used again after some rest and a feeding by the kinder members of the kidnappers.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

GaggedBoy2001 wrote: 3 years ago I´d love to get kidnapped by latex catsuited biker girls, maybe men, too and get chloroformed and used for sex while knocked out, to awake tied, gagged and in the middle of a gangbang, where I get send in and out of dreamland with a cloth on my face as I am used till I can´t anymore, only to be tied up and get used again after some rest and a feeding by the kinder members of the kidnappers.
I can kinda relate to that fantasy ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago
GaggedBoy2001 wrote: 3 years ago I´d love to get kidnapped by latex catsuited biker girls, maybe men, too and get chloroformed and used for sex while knocked out, to awake tied, gagged and in the middle of a gangbang, where I get send in and out of dreamland with a cloth on my face as I am used till I can´t anymore, only to be tied up and get used again after some rest and a feeding by the kinder members of the kidnappers.
I can kinda relate to that fantasy ^-^
The kidnapping, forced, yet pleasant sex or the being taken care part?
Or did I pretty much score a bullseye on your own desires, just maybe with a different preference in terms of male or female doms?
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

GaggedBoy2001 wrote: 3 years ago The kidnapping, forced, yet pleasant sex or the being taken care part?
Or did I pretty much score a bullseye on your own desires, just maybe with a different preference in terms of male or female doms?
The kidnapping and forced sex by multiple persons, both male and female in a gangbang ^^
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

GaggedBoy2001 wrote: 3 years ago The kidnapping, forced, yet pleasant sex or the being taken care part?
The kidnapping and forced sex by multiple persons, both male and female in a gangbang ^^
May I ask if you ever got something in that direction for real?
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

GaggedBoy2001 wrote: 3 years ago May I ask if you ever got something in that direction for real?
Not just yet! But it is my biggest fantasy!
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

GaggedBoy2001 wrote: 3 years ago May I ask if you ever got something in that direction for real?
Not just yet! But it is my biggest fantasy!
Well I did get single guys to do this a few times, usually in a house, I mean you don´t carry someone around tied and gagged, but still a lot of fun.
And well, as it is so hard to get a dom these days, I probably will explore my switch side someday.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

A big fantasy of mine is being taken prisoner by... well, people who look down on me. Yes, people. Multiple.

They'd be rough with me. They'd tie me up with rope, painfully tight, not because they absolutely need to but because they want me to be an uncomfortable as possible. They'd keep me blindfolded unless there was something they specifically wanted me to see, and they'd gag me at all times unless they needed my mouth, with something humiliating like a phallic gag or my dirty panties or a ball gag too big for my mouth that makes me drool all over myself. They'd call me names, mock me as I struggled and protested, touch me however they wanted...

...yeah. Welcome to Raine's head.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

A fantasy of mine is to be bound and gagged under the table during a girls night and as they have fun and laugh they use my face as a footrest and play with my nose.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Raine wrote: 3 years ago A big fantasy of mine is being taken prisoner by... well, people who look down on me. Yes, people. Multiple.

They'd be rough with me. They'd tie me up with rope, painfully tight, not because they absolutely need to but because they want me to be an uncomfortable as possible. They'd keep me blindfolded unless there was something they specifically wanted me to see, and they'd gag me at all times unless they needed my mouth, with something humiliating like a phallic gag or my dirty panties or a ball gag too big for my mouth that makes me drool all over myself. They'd call me names, mock me as I struggled and protested, touch me however they wanted...

...yeah. Welcome to Raine's head.
That’s a wonderful fantasy. Have you ever thought about actually making it come true?
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years agoThat’s a wonderful fantasy. Have you ever thought about actually making it come true?
It's a nice dream, but it's not exactly safe!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Raine wrote: 3 years ago
LatexLover wrote: 3 years agoThat’s a wonderful fantasy. Have you ever thought about actually making it come true?
It's a nice dream, but it's not exactly safe!
Well I assumed you’d do this with someone you trusted to act it out
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago Well I assumed you’d do this with someone you trusted to act it out
That's different. Maybe someday. I won't deny it'd be nice.
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

Basically anything from my stories. I'm actually actively looking for someone to enact a scene or two from that in real life!

Feel free to PM me...though I'm always down to chat as well!
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Fantasy of mine is to meet up with someone and have a tie up day. Take it in turns, they're tied up for a while and then I'm tied up for a while and repeat.

Sounds an awesome day in my eyes
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not strictly tug related but also have a fantasy of being pinned down by other guys stronger than me who could keep me down for long periods of time.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I go round to my girlfriends house where she and her mum tie me up ( barefoot of course) and torment me: tickling , I've, forced foot worship etc. After a few hours Mike's friend/girlfriend's friend / mum and daughter from next door (you get the picture. One or more random females) come round and tie up my girlfriend and her mum. All three of us are tortured all night long.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

My fantasy would be to tie up, gag and spank my bratty cousin. Or alternatively for her to tie up, gag and humiliate me.
Even though we are cool now we are in our thirties I still hold on to this fantasy from being a teen
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I've long had a fantasy of being bound, blindfolded, gagged, even earplugged in the middle of a party or small gathering of people, as a kind of centerpiece. I'm the only one tied up, and can't speak, see or hear. Mostly, I'm just ignored, it's just a normal party with some guy hogtied on a table or something, but any of the people are free to poke or prod, or tickle or tease me when the mood strikes. I would be merely an object to entertain guests in between drinks or games.

It would never happen, but it's an exciting thing to think about from time to time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic