Video Games with Bondage/Tie-Up Elements

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Video Games with Bondage/Tie-Up Elements

Post by illest »

I'm curious as to games that either have good scenes of characters being tied up or ways to actually tie up and gag someone. I also have what I would deem some pretty good examples:

-There's a cool scene in Batman Arkham City where you find Harley Quinn tied and gagged. As a bonus you can ungag and regag her.

-In Batman Vengeance for GC I remember there being a rather nice DID cutscene

- In Just Cause 4 you can use tethers to pull people's limbs together. Considering that they stay alive provided you don't give them excessive abuse you can create some rather intricate positions with them squirming to get free, even suspended. Now if only the NPCs were good looking...

-RDR/RDR2 lets you lasso/hogtie NPCs

There's a few instances of Senran Kagura Peach Ball where the choice girl is tied either breast or butt first to your pinball table with her choice outfit and shibari(actually with crotchrope included) and you have to use the pinballs to smack her breasts/boobs. Also there's a diorama mode where you can pose them in virtually any position, though I'm not far enough to see whether the rope is an unlockable accessory or not, but if so let your imaginative possibilities wander...
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

The first Tomb Raider reboot game (released in 2013) has a few scenes where you control Lara when she's tied up. One right at the start of the game has her dangling upside-down and you have to set the sack on fire (don't try this one at home, kids) to escape. The other one, about an hour into the story, has you dodging bad guys with Lara's hands tied behind her back. There's actually a cutscene showing her getting tackled and tied up before. As a bonus, there's another female character tied to a stake and gagged about the halfway point of the game. Lara also gets handcuffed in the sequel, but it's entirely in a cutscene and not playable.

Heavy Rain, released on the PS3 but also with a PS4 remake, has one scene where the playable female character Madison can get knocked out and tied down spreadeagle and it's a fairly lengthy escape. There's a trophy for it, too.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Sadly tie up scenes and especially gag scenes are far too rare in video games.

There is a free indie game called Didnapper which is all about kidnapping and tying up people or your own character getting bound and gagged upon capture. Its pretty neat.

Fire Emblem has the occasional kidnapping and even has had two characters gagged but the sprites never really show the ropes or gags.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

If you have a PC there are tons of bondage/kink-related mods for Sims 3/4, Skyrim and Fallout NV/4.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Male bondage-wise, I was a little surprised to see Sora tied up in Kingdom Hearts 2 in the Pirate of the Caribbean world, along with Jack Sparrow a couple times. It wasn't a long scene, but it was a small highlight of that level. In Kingdom Hearts 3, he got wrapped up again in the final battle by these purple-ish chains by one of the bosses. With a better engine running the game, it was actually a nice scene to watch.
As a huge fan of fanart of games and anime characters, etc., Sora is one of those characters I think needs to be acquainted with some ropes more often.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Grabbed By The Game has a plethora of people tied and gagged that you have to rescue. Also there's a 2-D platformer coming to Switch and Xbox called Damsel which basically has you killing vampires and rescuing tied and gagged hostages.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

(I was going to make a post about this but realised the topic already exists so I’ll just add a few more here)

Call of Duty Black ops: The menu screen you get a first person view from your character who is strapped to a chair. You can look down at your arms and if you flick the triggers on your controller the character will struggle. You can also get off the chair and wander about.

King Kong: There’s a short level where you have your hands tied behind a wooden pole and if you try walk you hear the ropes around your wrists rubbing together.

In the Payday games a key mechanic is to use cable ties to subdue civilians during the heists and you can also convince police to cuff themselves.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

You get to be tied up and see other characters tied up a lot in Far Cry 3.
If you want games that are more shameless about it's bondage scenes you have plenty to chose, the most obvious choice being Didnapper and it's unfinished sequel but there are plenty more to chose from.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

You can hogtie people in Red Dead Redemption
Tie me up and have fun with me
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

One of the game over scenes in Conker's Bad Fur Day has Conker tied up and gagged. Wish there was more game over scenes what have the player character as being tied up and gagged rather than just killed or knocked out.

Mario gets tied up in Super Princess Peach but not gagged. Although I don't really like that particular image much as the ropework which is just like an arm lasso and nothing else and it looks really awful.

A few NPCs are tied up and gagged at various points in Megaman Battle Network. And you can see them struggling also.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Dead Rising has tons of good group scenes where gags are employed!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

David Han wrote: 3 years ago You can hogtie people in Red Dead Redemption
The second game, too. You can do it online to other players (or vice versa).
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

I don't know if this counts, since it's an isometric game so you don't see much of the action, but in the Commandos game series it's a core game mechanic to knock out and tie up enemies.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Clair Redfield is briefly tied up in the Resident Evil 2 remake. There’s a game called Man from Madan where modern pirates take over the main characters boat and they all get tied and tape gagged.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

I recently re-played the classic Broken Sword games, the second game starts with a kidnapping. George the male character is tied up with rope to a chair and you have to control him to untie himself. Later his kidnapped girlfriend appears in a cutscene, tied with rope to a wooden chair and the villain putting a tape to gag her. You get to ungag and free her when you find her later.

There are more tie-up scenes in many games, what I can recall now is Metal Gear Solid 2 where a group of terrorists held the president and many other government people hostage. They are all tape tied with hands behind their back, tape gagged and tape blindfolded. You have to walk discretely through the room full of bound people and find the president. (of course, not to mention all other metal gear games where Snake is tied up and tortured)
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

I'm not into bondage, but I'm currently playing "Desperados 3", which allows you to tie up people, including women. I actually try not to kill the women, but always knock them out and tie them up. One of the characters, Isabelle, when tying someone up will occasionally say "too tight? Good!" I guess, this is something people on this forum would find to be a huge turn on, am I right?
Also, if you're into handcuffs, check out the game "S.W.A.T. 3". It is old, but really good for those who love surrender and handcuffing.
I of course have to mention the wonderful scene in "Resident Evil 2 Remake" in which Claire Redfield has to put her hands up and get down on her knees to be tied up.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I know Tifa was bound to a chair and had to escape in the original Final Fantasy 7. So here's hoping that happens again in the Remake!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Many years ago, there was a home video game called "Custer's Revenge," where the general, wearing only his hat and boots, had to navigate through a field of obstacles, to where a pretty Indian maiden, wearing just moccasins and a feather in her headband, was tied to a pole in the ground. Every now and then, I see it up on eBay.

Drawscore
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]drawscore[/mention] I’ve seen that on many different ‘most controversial’ games lists. I think it’s because the aim of the game is pretty questionable :lol:
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

In Def Jam Fight for NY the last fight involves you going to an abandoned warehouse to save your girlfriend. There she's tied to a chair with her mouth taped shut. You can choose your girlfriend in the game. Some of them have pretty hot outfits to be bound and gagged in!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

As mentioned in Red Dead Redemption 2 there is a lasso and hogtie option which gets used loads in the online game. If you stand around long enough in a town someone will probably tie you up (or shoot you). One of the online coop missions "Kerosene Tar & Greed" has a narrative that one of your 4 player team gets hogtied on the track to stop a train, not all players generally use this method to complete the robbery but again you can legitimately tie up a team mate or get tied up as part of the game.

6 mins in
4:30 in

In later releases you can rack up a bounty for wrong doing an other players will try to capture you for the reward, there's an updated lasso that is harder to escape from.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago @drawscore I’ve seen that on many different ‘most controversial’ games lists. I think it’s because the aim of the game is pretty questionable :lol:
There was no question about it, considering they were both (almost) naked as jaybirds. :D

Drawscore
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

There are actually a few CPU enemies in Red Dead Online who carry lassos who'll try to lasso you, and they'll tie you up if they get close after lassoing your legs. They show up on some "Repossession" missions you get from some characters (Thomas in Lagras and Trelawney in Rhodes definitely give those missions). They used to not attack you as long as you didn't try to escape, so if you killed or knocked out everyone else you could spend a few minutes struggling if you really wanted to see it, but an update some months back now causes them to start kicking you, which will kill you after several hits.

There are CPU bounty hunters who will go after you if you get a high enough bounty, but they don't lasso you if you surrender. You simply show up in the nearest town's jail. Probably was too much work to program them actually riding you to jail, considering how many other glitches online has, and a lot of players probably would've been annoyed with it, but I thought it'd be interesting.

There aren't as many human players on servers now. I'm not sure if Rockstar is limiting the number of players (online's had...a lot of issues) or if people have just abandoned the game, but it's hard to even run into other players anymore.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

In assassins creed valhalla you sometimes have to tie up characters, simple hands behind the back bit it is somewhat satisfying hahs
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago In assassins creed valhalla you sometimes have to tie up characters, simple hands behind the back bit it is somewhat satisfying hahs
In the previous game many characters were also tied up but only with their hands simply tied behind them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic