***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find others here who share your interests.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bound Katie

Post by Bound Katie »

Hey. I am Katie, that is my girl name as i am M and secretly fantasise about being crossdressed and tied up. I do occasionally wear cute panties but i am looking for a UK based Master who can dress me and tie me up as they wish. I am mid 40's from the Midlands UK.
I love to read stories of crossdressing and bondage but i also massively love stories of female audience volunteers at magic shows who get tied up, shackled on stage. The more reluctant they are the better. Also stories of teachers tying up their female students whilst they wear their uniform.

I enjoy this site, been lurking for some time but decided to join as so many good reads on here.
Adammn85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adammn85 »

Hello everyone. Been a long time lurker and had an account for a bit but been gone awhile.Im Adam and I love tugs. I love being bound gagged and helpless. Working on becoming a more active member. Hope to make new friends and become part of a community.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI [mention]Adammn85[/mention]
Welcome aboard. We can always do with active members, especially those who are prepared to encourage our writers. We can also always do with more authors if that's your thing.
Li Mei
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Li Mei »

Hello people. My name is Mei. I love tie up games for most of my life. Being tied up, gagged, and helpless is my favorite thing to do. This forum has been good since I signed up and look forward to being on here more
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, @Li Mei, welcome aboard. It;s always good to see someone come out from the shadows.
AngieSoups
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AngieSoups »

Hey! I had a message directing me here when I signed up. I’m Angie, a 40-something mom from the Midwest in the states who’s had a passion for tie ups since my youth. I enjoy being able to discuss it as much as do it whenever I’m not able to do so in person. That means this forum should be great, especially if the stories I’ve seen so far are any indication!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I hope we can look forward to some contributions from you.
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

Hello! I'm a 20 yo girl from Germany. I absolutely love everything involving tape and being able to tape and be taped by boys and girls is my dream! Feel free to message me if you want!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. You should find something to interest you here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Hello. I'm a troublesome orange puppy from Devon in the UK. I've been an avid reader of books from a young age and as I grew up and started to realise some of my other interests that naturally turned into reading TUG stories on the internet. I recently discovered this site and having read a few posts it seemed like a friendly and welcoming community so I've taken the plung and joined the forum. This is the first forum I've ever joined! I'm naturally quite a shy person so it can sometimes take me a bit of time for me to feel comfortable an open up. That being said, I'm open to most kinks so looking forward to reading some stories and exploring what turns me on and giving some feedback.

When not reading I love walking/hiking, theatre, Nintendo, engineering, fully renovating a small Victorian hotel and looking after 3 cats. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who shares my interests and knows how to keep a naughty puppy in order!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!
Awesome profile pic and great introduction post.

Having gone over your list of interests, I'm sure you're gonna have a blast on here.
Always glad to see another fan of mummification, sleepsacks and tight gags join us 8-)
Very much looking forward to seeing your name pop up on the board during the coming weeks and months.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

yorky13us
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yorky13us »

Hi and I have been looking at this site for a while I like what this site is thanks
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's always good to have someone come out of the shadows.
JenofArk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JenofArk »

Hey I’m Jen. Long time lover of tie up games, fist time poster to a forum. Been into this since playing spy games or acting like captured heroes when I was young. So much fun to be had!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]JenofArk[/mention] . I hope you will find something to interest you here.
Toeboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toeboy »

Hi there!
Long time reader of this site, brand new member.

I really enjoy the stories, great content here.

I'm 29, white male, 6', athletic, ticklish, and love being tied up and edged!

Hoping to meet someone to do the above mentioned to me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Post when ready.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Toeboy[/mention] Great to see another long time reader join our ranks!
I hope you continue to have fun and hope you decide to comment on those stories you've enjoyed/are currently enjoying ;)

Cheers!

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Welcome [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], nice to see another person from Devon here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

JenofArk wrote: 3 years ago Hey I’m Jen. Long time lover of tie up games, fist time poster to a forum. Been into this since playing spy games or acting like captured heroes when I was young. So much fun to be had!
Welcome. Would be fun if you could share some spy game stories.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Hello, long time veiwer who finally got off his lazy butt to make an account. I am a 24 y/o male from the ol U S of A who has held a long interest with both tying and being tied up. I wish to explore more aspects of BDSM on this forum and see where it takes me. I'll talk forever if ya let me so feel free to msg, or just shove a sock in my mouth, I'd enjoy either.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Always good to see a long time viewers come out from the shadows.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] Welcome to the forum, boy!
Nice of you to finally join us.

If you're into socks and BDSM, then you're certainly gonna have quite a lot of fun on here, kiddo.
Hope to see you becoming an active member here and hope to see you posting on those stories you've been/are still enjoying.

Cheers!

Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

Chris here, an 18 year old male sub from Brighton, south of the UK. I've found this website a few weeks ago and lurked through it, which made me decide to join this community.
About myself, I've discovered my interest in tie ups and bondage in my early childhood while playing cops&robbers, catch etc., with the captured always ending tied up. This sparked my interest in ropes, however while growing up and older the opportunities to do these kinds of games decreased. This lead to me doing online roleplays, which I have grown kinda fond of.
Anyway, I am excited about joining here!
Last edited by Chris 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic