Face Masks - gags?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Face Masks - gags?

Post by BandG »

Hi all

As seeing someone in a face mask is becoming the norm I was wondering if anyone thinks this is as close as you'll ever get to seeing hot people 'gagged' as such in real life?! The masks go over the mouth and nose and sometimes I find myself thinking 'so that's what they might look like with an OTM gag on.

Does anyone feel like they're being gagged a bit wearing one?
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I agree, totally with you lol.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I know I've thought about how hot it would be if my GF made me hold used socks in my mouth while going shopping... I couldn't say anything and the mask would conceal it pretty well I think.

Now that its getting colder... A hoodie could also hide anything that wraps around my face beneath the mask too...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I agree with you totally!

Every time I saw a bit girl/woman wearing a face mask when I am walking in town I get very aroused! I get a kinky vibe of them as if so there being gagged!

I have often felt tempted to conceal black tights in my mouth wile wearing a face mask so people won't see.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

When I went to the store the employees wore black face masks. One girl had hers over her mouth but not her nose. From a distance I thought she was gagged.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Svpmissive wrote: 3 years ago I know I've thought about how hot it would be if my GF made me hold used socks in my mouth while going shopping... I couldn't say anything and the mask would conceal it pretty well I think.
What a great idea I wish someone would get me to do that.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I feel Same Way about the Face Mask. That would make perfect second or maybe third gag. Or could hide tape gag
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Generally, no, because it's so common I don't think about it much anymore. Some of those gaiter things some people wear do kind of resemble an OTM bandanna gag, especially from a distance. Although, they frequently look more like Wild West bank robbers.

They basically do work like an OTM gag, and kind of show you how effective (or not) those kinds of gags really are.
DistressedPrince
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DistressedPrince »

Bondage fans on twitter started a certain trend where they will go out while gagged (usually with tape or a ball gag) while wearing a face mask. The videos are very hot.
Discord: Nocturne Opus 9#0554
Kik: DistressedPrince

PS I’M NOT INTO WOMEN
Stop bothering me about this.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

This has gone through my head.

Like I’ll see an attractive person with a face mask, I just don’t see it as a gag. Doesn’t do anything for me.

But I bet face mask fetishists are having a Wild year.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

For me, a face mask is not a gag as it's not very effective in making someone silent/less loud/less intelligible. So no, they don't really do anything for me kink-wise.

I've seen people wearing a real gag underneath a face mask (on Twitter/Instagram) and that, I agree, is hot. It's a nice way to conceal a ball gag, socks, etcetera from public view.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Did it, Before we got sick. Hubby thought it would be funny as hell. So a handkerchief was stuff into my mouth a few layers of tape placed over my mouth then the mask placed on. It was a trip to the grocery store to pick up groceries after ordering them online. In the car my wrists zip tied together in front of me after he seat belted me in. Ankles zipped tied.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Saw a woman today on my travels with a white face covering which i think was a scarf. What caused me to give her a second look though was how tight she had it. I could see her lips through the material it was that tight and to my kinky mind it certainly did look like a tight wrap gag with microfoam tape. It was certainly a nice sight to see on an attractive woman.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

I don’t see them as a gag but I must admit some boys who don’t put up the facemask properly looks great. It’s almost like a gag.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Glad I'm far from the only one who thought of that. I think that's part of why I don't mind wearing them because I feel gagged almost. I've thought about a bondage scene where one is placed over my face after I'm gagged.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

Honestly yeah I feel the same. Occasionally I will see someone attractive with a cute mask on, and cannot help myself to imagine that it is like some kind of muzzle gag, or at least that they are gagged under the mask on some kind of risky adventure. I have been tempted to actually try that, idk I do not think I actually will unless I am actually with someone
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago I love walking around outside with a ball gag on under my mask
Are you ever worried about getting caught?
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago Glad I'm far from the only one who thought of that. I think that's part of why I don't mind wearing them because I feel gagged almost. I've thought about a bondage scene where one is placed over my face after I'm gagged.
And then I can tie you up underneath your big winter coat and take you for a day shopping. I will leave your legs untied and your wrists harnessed up in front so you can push the cart around.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

McMurdoPI wrote: 3 years ago
Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago Glad I'm far from the only one who thought of that. I think that's part of why I don't mind wearing them because I feel gagged almost. I've thought about a bondage scene where one is placed over my face after I'm gagged.
[/quote
And then I can tie you up underneath your big winter coat and take you for a day shopping. I will leave your legs untied and your wrists harnessed up in front so you can push the cart around.
Sounds good to me. What are you going to gag me with?
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Werdify
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Werdify »

A few weeks ago "handcuffs" was a trending topic on Twitter (I think a security guard was arrested), and yet among one of the top 5 tweets, there was a video of someone doing precisely this while also handcuffed through the front pouch of the hoodie.

Unfortunately the tweet was removed!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I would be sure to plug up your mouth with a tight black silicone ballgag. A wrapping of coban self adhereing bandage will be added to muffle the sound. I would normally stuff your mouth with cloth or socks but they would make too big of a bulge in your mask.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Since I like the look of an over-the-nose gag (I am aware of just how useless such a thing is as a gag all by itself, but that's another topic) I have to admit that seeing so many people wear masks does have its upsides :) And yes, I have thought about someone being gagged underneath the mask.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

To be honest, wearing that thing for work often around 8 hours long, I'd rather stop wearing it all together! :lol:
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic