Tied to a chair and forgotten... F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied to a chair and forgotten... F/M

Post by Trammel »

My wife and I periodically play tie up games. She isn't interested in being tied up so she ties me up which is fine with me, and fun.

The other night I told her I was ready for a challenge. It was kind of late, about 9:45 PM. My wrists were crossed behind my back, and several loops of rope were tied tightly around my crossed wrists in two directions. Then several loops of rope were added around these ropes, and between my tied wrists, and tied tightly to cinch everything together. It was a tight tie and it was as if my wrists were locked together behind my back.

Before I knew it, a handcuff was slapped over my left arm just above the tie. Then she had me sit down in a chair with my arms over the back of the chair and the other end of the handcuff was locked to the back post of the chair, effectively locking me to the chair. "There," she said, "if we're going to do this it's going to be on my terms. I'll be back when I'm ready." Then she left. I could see a clock from where I sat. It was 9:55 PM.

The way I was tied up I could hardly move. The ropes were tight as was the handcuff. I always try to find a way out but there really wasn't any. My wife has become very good at making sure the knots are mostly out of reach and everything was very tight with no slack. I could feel four loops of rope cinched around each wrist. Despite my efforts to find a way to escape, it wasn't going to happen so I resigned myself to remaining tied up to the chair.

The time dragged on. Periodically I would shift my position a little and flex my hands to maintain circulation. I couldn't move any more than that. I would also periodically look over at the clock. 10:15. 10:30. 10:45. 10:56, one hour. Often, she would return after an hour or an hour and a half, but I could hear no movement in the house.

11:15. 11:30. 11:45. By this time, nearing 2 hours, my bonds were becoming very uncomfortable but there was nothing I could do about it. I knew my wife had a long week so I figured she had fallen asleep. I assessed my options but there really weren't any. I really couldn't move the way I was bound. If I tried to rock the chair too much and fell I might have really hurt myself, so I just sat there periodically struggling against the ropes and trying futilely to find a way out.

By midnight, there was still no sound in the house. I too was getting drowsy and began to nod off a little, never fully falling asleep. It was not a good position for sleeping. 12:15. 12:30. About 12:35, I finally heard movement. My wife came in, looked at me, and said, "I knew this might happen. I fell asleep. You're lucky I woke up. Serves you right." She unlocked the handcuff and proceeded to untie me.

I ached and it had been a long time tied up, but it was still fun! And amusing!!!

And, yes, I'd do it again.
Last edited by Trammel 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story! Something similar once happened to me. she tied me up and fell asleep while watching something on tv. It was both frustrating and enjoyable at the same time. I was in an “excited” state for pretty much the whole evening :D which, fortunately, had a “happy ending” :?:

Thanks for sharing your story!
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice little story, and your wife seems great (save from the falling asleep part.) So now she knows you can handle being tied for so long, maybe it is time for a new standard ;)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Nice little story, and your wife seems great (save from the falling asleep part.) So now she knows you can handle being tied for so long, maybe it is time for a new standard ;)
She does not like to do this too often so I need to be careful not to suggest it too often. It is nice that she will oblige, though. Over time she has allowed me to stay tied up for longer periods of time. She has nodded off before but this was the longest. It is an odd feeling, a combination of excitement and maybe a little fear, knowing that she has likely fallen asleep and having no idea when or if she might wake up or come back. I was starting to think I might be stuck there till morning. There was a time when I almost always escaped from her ties but she has greatly improved her methodology. The tie was really tight. Simple but very well done and effective. I have no idea how I would have escaped. It is very unlikely I would have. Perhaps the bar is being set longer. New standard? Hmmm.....

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I have been in similar situations, being bound, blindfolded, gagged, ear plugged and very helpless, with no escape on my own, but also not knowing when she would come and release me. The ear plugs make it impossible for me to hear her move around, so I can try to shout (as much as the gag allows me), but I have no idea if she heard me. The current record stands at 5 hours, but there might be a full night in the future.

Thanks for posting your experience.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Thanks for sharing, Trammel!
Were you gagged?

Canuck, i’d love to hear more detail of that story! How were you tied? Gagged? How long was it?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

guardian741 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing, Trammel!
Were you gagged?

Canuck, i’d love to hear more detail of that story! How were you tied? Gagged? How long was it?
I should start telling my stories I guess :D I have been busy archiving hundreds of stories from the archives, but i'll get to it!

But yes, I was gagged. Very well gagged. I remained tied up for about 3 hours before she came and ... took good care of me.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great story! Thanks for sharing!!!
I've been in that situation and loved it!!!!

Once I tied myself up, blindfolded and pretty well gagged, and wait for my ex to come home from work.
I did this often, and she did not care for me to be bound, while she was doing something else. But this time she had an important meeting, and not only I did not ask her how it went, but I was also bound, gagged, and blindfolded when she got home. So she was pissed at me.

Making the long story, short, I was left there in the bedroom, in a very restricted self-imposed chairtied, blindfolded and thoroughly gagged, while she watched tv, cooked something for her only, ate that, and went to bed.
At some point, I started to moan as loud as I could, and she woke up and untie one knot of many around my wrists. Then she went to bed again.
I think I was tied up for 4 or 5 hours at that time.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

It's a really cool story. :lol:

I'm not sure why, but actually I like it when something goes not as expected while playing tie-up game.
And I like your wife's reaction: "Serves you right" :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Obviously a man who married well.
Thanks for sharing this delightful tale.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic