Neighborly Bondage (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aww I loved this, and Finn's so sweet!!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another awesome addition. As much as I have loved Peter and Links connections these last few chapters, I’m really excited for Ryan to return. The role play was fun and Finn is too cute for words.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I have to admit, part of me was worried that once Ryan and Max got back, Link would start treating me as usual, aloof and cold. I had seen a whole new side of him this week, and it pained me to think of losing that. He was soft and sweet, and I didn't want to lose that.

Anyway, it was Finn who freed me in the morning, since Link went to pick up Ryan and Max. Finn seemed really sad, and I realized it was because I'd be working, same as Link, and he'd be alone all day again. I hugged him tight and promised I'd visit at night and on weekends, and Finn nearly cried with relief.

With a small amount of trepidation, I started making my way up to the main house, knowing that Max and Ryan would be home, and I'd have to face whatever changes that would occur.

As soon as I entered, I was tackled by a small cannonball, which is to say, Max hugged me. "Peter! I missed you so much!"

I laughed, glancing at Ryan and Link, who were both grinning. "I missed you too, bud."

"Dad told me that you and he are dating. Is that true?" Max inquired, and I froze, looking at Ryan, who nodded.

"Yeah. It's true."

Max hugged me again. "Yaaay! That's amazing!"

Ryan walked over and kissed me sweetly. "Hey there, Petey."

I melted. Hearing Ryan's voice, hearing him call me Petey... it felt like home. Ryan glanced down at Max. "Hey, kiddo, why don't you tell Link all about our trip, huh? And maybe we'll get ice cream when we have lunch."

And suddenly Ryan was carrying me to his bedroom, my legs wrapped around his waist, my lips pressed to his. He carried me like I was nothing. "I missed you so much, Petey. Even getting to see Link play with you wasn't enough."

I moaned as he kissed me again, letting me slip down a little, enough so I could feel how rock-hard he was through his jeans. "I've been needing you ever since the first night away. And if you let me, I'm going to show you how much I missed you. That good, Petey-boy?"

I nodded. "Yes, Master. I missed you so much too."

Those were the last words I was able to remember speaking, because then we reached his room. Ryan shoved a sock from his drawer into my mouth and clamped his hand over my mouth, dragging me inexorably into the closet where he kept his gear.

I moaned loudly, knowing he would love it, and he gave me a playful growl before grabbing some things in his free hand and throwing me across the bed. He smirked at me, tickling my sides. I yelped, and Ryan began yanking my clothes off. I gave a little squeal and tried to struggle, but Ryan just kept going, a beautiful grin lighting up his features. I had barely started trying to work the sock out of my mouth when I was naked and suddenly he was forcing me into leather restraints. I thrashed to no avail as he secured my arms behind my back and then allowed me to push out the sock, only to stuff a ball gag into my mouth. He laughed again as he stripped naked, watching me drool over the sight of him.

He took his time with me then, kissing my bare chest and then absolutely DEVOURING my neck with kisses and little bites as he pressed his body over mine. I was in heaven as the familiar weight pushed me into the bed. He kissed his way up my neck and all over my face before he moved once more, maneuvering me into his lap.

"May I?" Ryan asked, whispering the words in my ear as he nibbled at my earlobe. I nodded eagerly, and whined as he made sure to apply some lube before pushing himself inside me.

He was in complete control as he thrust, holding me up in my restraints and kissing my neck. I was moaning wildly into my gag, yelping, until finally I came just from that sensation. I jolted, and suddenly I felt him follow me into bliss.

He gently pulled out of me, only to start tickling me crazy, my body thrashing with energy I didn't even know I had. I was lost in sensation and stimulation, and Ryan was still all gentle torment and sweet kisses, and I absolutely loved it.

I slowly became aware of myself again after I came twice more, and I found myself being snuggled by Ryan. I had been untied at some point, and we were simply cuddling, naked.

"I love you, Petey."

"I love you too, Master." I whispered, watching him shiver with happiness.

"Will you stay here tonight? I missed you so much... I just want to hold you while I sleep."

I nodded eagerly, kissing his bearded jaw. "Of course."

The day went incredibly, apart from the fact that I could barely walk or sit down. Thankfully Max didn't have a lot of work, so he sat down on the couch to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender some more. Apparently he had waited so that Link could watch with him. While Ryan went to grab lunch, Link sat on the couch between us, putting his arms around us both. I really felt... at home.

From there I began to settle into a routine. Ryan would still go to work all day every weekday, and I would stay with Max and Link. Link was much nicer to me, and treated me like a friend, even around Max. Ryan insisted that I go to my own house on weekdays because he wanted me to have experiences independent of him. He loved it when I called him Master, but he didn't want me as his slave. He wanted me as his sub, but also his partner. I loved that about him. Besides, it made it even better when I got to stay over all weekend.

On weeknights, I'd stay at my cottage and either invite Finn over or visit or just hang out on my own. I texted Matt and Aidan a lot, and I even began preparing for joining Finn at his weekly tabletop game.

Still, things were going to change even more over the next coming weeks. My life was about to start getting even more full of companionship. I suppose we should start on the night Ryan returned with me to Club Prometheus...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That was awesome!! Peter is a lucky guy having Ryan as his master and partner. Can’t wait to be at Club Prometheus again.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Loving the developing relationship and set-up, truly a dream come true!!! Can't wait to the fun that Ryan and Peter have at the club!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ryan made sure everything was perfect. And by that, I mean on Friday night, as soon as he got back and I said good night to Max (who had started hugging me specifically before bed), he "kidnapped" me.

I was immediately handgagged and manhandled upstairs by my hunky hulk of a boyfriend, where he pulled my clothes off and dressed me, transfixing me in place by holding my chin between his fingers, forcing me to look up. He leaned down and kissed me. "If you're good, Petey, there's more where that came from. And if you're bad..."

He slapped my bare ass, just hard enough to make me yelp. "Well, I'm prepared for that too."

I was desperate to be good for Ryan, not just because I didn't want a spanking, but because he was my Master. I craved his approval. I... I needed to be his good boy. So I kept still as he put the familiar black leather harness and red compression shorts on me, with short black boots, and to my surprise, a pliable leather straitjacket. My arms were pinned in place by numerous buckles, and Ryan winked at me as he tightened some crotch straps.

Link stayed behind to make sure Max was safe. I felt a little bad, knowing that Finn would be alone tonight, but Link assured me Friday night was Finn's usual tabletop game night, and he'd likely be out later than we would.

Anyway, I remained straitjacketed as Ryan drove us into the city. I wondered if Matt or Aidan would be at the club, or even Cory.

It was a different experience being led into the club this time. First of all, because I knew what to expect, and second because I was with my boyfriend. I was so excited and hard, I didn't even know what Anton the manager was saying to Ryan.

Ryan smiled and led me inside. Tonight, on the stage with the cliff and waterfall, a naked man was writhing, suspended in an X, blindfolded, gagged, and with a vibrating contraption hooked up to his erection.

Ryan kissed the top of my head, making me giggle, as he led me through the place, which was a little more crowded than last time. Still, it brought a grin to my face when we reached a playroom and found Matt, Aidan, Cory, and a fourth man hanging out. The newcomer looked younger, maybe in his really early twenties, with fluffy curly brown hair. He was thin and short, but had some really nice wiry muscle. He looked around warily, smiling wanly at us.

Aidan and Matt both came to hug me, and introduced the newcomer as Harry. Cory nodded to me. I noticed he seemed in a particularly dour mood because Matt was being really affectionate with Aidan, currently putting an arm around his shoulders, and Aidan was loving it.

Aidan grinned at Ryan. "So, I assume you're Peter's Dom, right?"

Ryan grinned, holding out his hand. "Yup. Pleasure to meet you."

Aidan blushed and accepted the hand. "Oh! Well, uh...enchantée. Peter didn't tell us how handsome you are."

Matt squeezed him playfully. "Hey, I thought I was the handsome one to you!"

Aidan grinned. "Oh, don't worry, honey, you're still the golden boy."

"Am I your golden boy, though?" Matt asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We'll see." Aidan chuckled. "Would you and your boyfriend like to join us?"

I grinned at Aidan, then up at Ryan, who nodded. "What are we working with?"

"Well, I'm a Dom." Aidan said. I noticed he seemed a lot more confident when he said it. "We've got Matt as a switch, and Cory and Harry here are dear little subs."

Harry blushed, but smiled. Aidan seemed to have something about him that relaxed everyone in the room. Except Cory, it seemed, who had a dour expression as he looked at Ryan.

"Well, I'm a switch myself." Ryan said. "Dom-leaning, heavily so, but I like to get tied every so often."

Matt grinned. "Just the opposite myself, there."

Aidan glanced at me. "Ever tried tying someone up?"

I glanced at Cory before shrugging. "Not really."

Aidan smirked. "How about you help me truss up these fine men?"

Ryan laughed. "Why don't you try me first, Petey? We can see if you have a taste for Domming."

I was hesitant, but as soon as Ryan offered himself I was determined and I nodded. Harry looked longingly at the straitjacket as Ryan helped me out of it. Ryan smirked. "Hey, you can try it out if you like, kid."

I felt a spike of jealousy as I saw Ryan helping Harry out of his shirt and into the straitjacket, barely paying attention to Aidan as he laid out his plan for making the muscular captives look as great as possible in bondage. Harry was grinning brightly at MY Master, and MY Master was playfully handgagging him. I even heard him chuckle as Harry pretended to struggle. "Maybe I ought to bring you home with us, cutie."

I nearly stomped on over there, until Matt approached and smiled at me. "Hey there, you doin' alright?"

I quickly shook my head to clear it. "I... I think so."

Matt glanced over where I was still watching Ryan ruffle Harry's hair, still handgagging him. "Aww, that's sweet. Harry seemed a little skittish when we first met him in here. We think someone brought him and then abandoned him. But he looks real comfortable with your Master, eh?"

"Yeah. REAL comfortable." I growled.

Matt laughed. "You're jealous? Seriously? You know he's head over heels for ya, right? I mean, anyone here who isn't blindfolded can see that."

I suddenly felt really guilty. I mean, here was my boyfriend, trying to help someone feel comfortable and have fun, and all I could do was look on jealously. Ryan glanced over at me and immediately said something to Harry, who nodded and started testing the straitjacket, struggling. Ryan was at my side in a second. "Anything wrong, Petey?"

I smiled at him. "Not anymore."

Ryan grinned at me. "Then why don't you get to tying your Master up? And by the way, it's okay if you end up just wanting to sub. Whatever makes you happy."

I hugged him hard, and felt him kiss my head. Now I was ready.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aw I totally sympathize with Peter's jealousness, we all crave for attention :lol: :lol:

This is all still new to him, and I think Peter knows that Ryan cares for him. They all can have fun with one another, but at the end of the day, Peter get to go home with him every night!

Also, I'm really excited about Peter taking a turn at Domming! I've come to the realization that I'm a sub with switch tendencies, but but my being a dom really depends on the person...I'm curious how it will go for him, hopefully well!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great little addition, Petey getting jealous makes him such a believable character, wouldn’t be many subs that would be ok with someone else getting their masters attention :lol:

Looking forward to seeing Peter Domming that will be fun although I think he will quickly end up being the sub again.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

With Aidan's instruction, we ended up getting Matt, Cory, and Ryan into position, after each had removed his shirt and pants. I had to give it to the law student - Aidan had an instinct for making guys look good in rope, and he was a quick learner. I could tell he had been studying knots, and was working like an experienced rope rigger, tugging at strands to ensure nothing was too tight. To be honest, I was mostly there just to hold the rope and put the gags and toys in place.

Aidan had decided that Ryan's pecs needed to be on display, and he had me position some of the ropes, holding them in place while he laced knots and pulled Ryan's arms into a boxtie behind him. This had the added effect of not only emphasizing Ryan's biceps in red rope, but also making him push his chest out. Aidan looped rope over his chest, framing his pecs above and below, and making a harness over his abs, going down over his black briefs to make a crotch tie attached to his boxtied arms.

Going one step further, he attached the harness to a ceiling hook by a long rope, and then tied one of Ryan's legs with a beautiful tie, looping over his thigh and calf and linked to the next loop, all the way to his groin and ankle. This left him fidgeting and pulling at the crotch rope, but unable to fall over.

"Shit, is this shibari? This is, like, professional." Ryan chuckled. Aidan blushed.

"Yeah, when did you have time to learn all this stuff?" Cory asked, as I winked at Ryan and shoved a silk bandana into his mouth and used vet wrap to seal it in. I secured a small vibrating wand against his shaft by using the waistband of his briefs. He winked back at me and started to struggle and flex for me, putting on enough of a show that I was entranced until Aidan asked me for the next coil of rope.

Aidan had Matt on his knees, a fact not lost on either of them, and had decided to focus on showing off his arms. Matt was kept in position by the same kind of leg tie keeping my Master off balance, both of his powerful legs in a cage of rope forcing them to remain bent. Aidan had me tie Matt's wrists in front of him, showing me a complex tie I completely forgot after finishing it. Aidan grinned and told me to watch the man's chest as he pulled Matt's wrists up, over, and behind his head, which extended his pectorals and showed off his neatly shaved armpits. I grinned as Aidan absently laid a kiss on Matt's bicep as he tied a diamond harness around Matt's torso.

Matt grinned at me as I held up the plug gag. "Like what you see there?"

I smirked and buckled the gag in. "Yeah. You're not as hot as Ryan, but still, hot."

Matt made me laugh as he gave a "mmmmmph" and a shrug, as if he were saying that that seemed fair. He jolted a little when I put a vibrating cock sleeve - or that was what Aidan had called it - on his dick, pulling down his bright red boxer briefs to do so.

Aidan let me take the lead on Cory, which was a little awkward. I could tell Cory wasn't very excited either, but kept quiet.

I decided to try and mend this relationship by giving him a good time. I wasn't great with rope, so I switched to duct tape, turning his hands into silvery knobs at the end of his arms, and then wrapping tape over his body above and below each joint to keep him secure even as he struggled. He wasn't mummified, and a lot of skin was left bare, especially as he chose to wear a white jock strap, but he was secured. I slapped tape over his mouth, under his chin, and across the bridge of his nose, firmly gagging him, and then helped him to the floor.

Aidan winked at me before gently shoving Harry - still straitjacketed - into my arms. He gave an excited squeal as Aidan ballgagged him and kissed his neck. We worked together to wrestle him to the ground and hogtie him.

I had a lot of fun with Aidan, tickling and teasing our captives. I admit, I hogged Ryan to myself, licking his nipples and even once or twice kneeling to put my mouth over the bulge in his briefs, adding my warm breath to the stimulation of the vibrator.

Aidan kissed Matt and tickled him, groping at his muscles and really making the Aussie struggle by tapping his balls while the cock sleeve did its work. I even saw him stand in front of Matt and grin as the captive man nuzzled his crotch. I myself crept over to Matt to cop a feel of his biceps and pecs... and to press my face into his armpits, which made him chuckle smugly, until I started tickling.

Harry got much of Aidan's devious energy, and the law student tickled the poor defenseless man to within an inch of his life. When he nearly passed out after Aidan started milking him by hand, the man had mercy on him and undid the hogtie, quickly helping him stand and lacing him to Ryan's chest. I couldn't even be angry - Harry looked so dazed and yet ecstatic as he nestled into Ryan's pecs.

Cory got a lot of torment from me, and I could tell he was torn between loving and hating it. I spanked him a bit, and tickled him. Then I recall making him beg into his tape gag after I edged him. And as the grand finale, Aidan came up behind me and cuffed my hands and handgagged me while getting me off with a vibrator.

We parted shortly after getting everyone untied. Cory even smiled and shook my hand. He and Matt and Aidan were supposed to go to the movies. Harry was still really dazed - I could tell he was in the same kind of subdrop fog as I had been. But he was lucid enough to inform us his now-ex-boyfriend had invited him here as a ruse to get him out of their apartment. Shortly after arriving, Harry had gotten a text informing him he was dumped, and his stuff was now lying in the hallway.

Ryan did something then that made me love him forever. He looked at me, almost for permission, or confirmation. Everything in him was screaming out to help Harry and bring him home with us, but he wanted to make sure I was okay with it. He beamed at me as I nodded. We helped Harry back into the straitjacket, and he used me as a snuggle pillow as we drove to get his stuff and then bring him to the estate, where we brought him to my cottage.

Ryan kissed me goodnight. "I'm trusting you to take care of him. Okay, boy?"

I nodded. "Yes, Master."

Ryan kissed me again. "It was really hot being tied up for you, Petey. I'll be back with breakfast in the morning."

I was in a happy haze as I collapsed into bed, petting Harry's head as he cuddled me.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Loved the scene, club Prometheus is the place to be. Loved the roping of the boys. Aiden sure knows his way around a rope. Petey and Cory getting along and mending their relationship is quite fitting. Feel for Harry being dumped by text would be tough, lucky he has Ryan and Peter to care for him.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aww I'm happy to see Cory and Peter becoming more friendly with another. And I'm so excited to see this hierarchy with Ryan, Peter and Harry, can't wait to see what happens!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Been reworking my way through the earlier parts of the story (not a difficult thing considering how fun and well written it all is) and feel readier than ever to embark on the chapters I haven't read before.

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago A giant dark-haired bearded man was grinning at the camera, handgagging a much smaller man. Both were waving, and I spotted matching rings on their fingers. Must have been Ryan's brother Charles and his husband.
I'm only three chapters behind.
Catching up now, but couldn't help but smile at the clever mention of Charles and Adrian.
I love the fact that all your works are part of a close-knit collection and that the characters are all connected to each other somehow.

And yeah, being familiar with Charles' story, I can also agree that he and Ryan are part of a very special family! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [
Catching up now, but couldn't help but smile at the clever mention of Charles and Adrian.
I love the fact that all your works are part of a close-knit collection and that the characters are all connected to each other somehow.

And yeah, being familiar with Charles' story, I can also agree that he and Ryan are part of a very special family! 8-)
I do love forming my own little TUGs universe and giving payoffs to those that have read other works of mine! I wonder, is that something all you readers appreciate, or is it just BF and me?

Toeboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toeboy »

This is a great story and very nice writing! Please continue!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [

I do love forming my own little TUGs universe and giving payoffs to those that have read other works of mine! I wonder, is that something all you readers appreciate, or is it just BF and me?
I love a little TUGs universe it’s great to have that knowledge from other stories and helps with backstories and characterisations

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ryan, true to his word, returned bearing some hearty fast food breakfast just after I woke up. Harry was still too sleepy and in a haze to really be considered awake, but he seemed to adore it when I began gently feeding him, holding a breakfast sandwich to his lips and so forth.

I had the strange impression of this being like caring for a stray puppy. I felt... protective. Ryan smiled at me. "You look really cute with him."

I smirked. "Are we gonna keep him?"

He laughed. "That's gotta be his decision. I figured I'd talk it over with him today, and maybe you could hang out with Maxie?"

I nodded. "If he stays..."

Ryan blushed. "I thought I'd offer him the position of being... well, our pet. I know Link's boy's been lonely, and I know it can't be easy for you either, but maybe we can give him a chance. From what I got out of that douche he lived with, Harry'd been his slave boy right out of high school. It's all he really knows."

"Okay." I said.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Offer it, and we'll see what happens. I wanna help him too."

Ryan kissed me, then bent down to kiss Harry's forehead, which made the bound guy whimper happily.

"I better get dressed. And don't you dare get shirtless without me here."

Ryan chuckled. "Guess that means no more Shirtless Thursdays at work, then?" He teased.

"Definitely not." I laughed.

"Fine. Guess I'll just be the office jerk then."

Max cheered when he heard I'd be spending a day off with him, and dragged me to play soccer with him. Max wasn't too much into sports, so he made it fun by making sound effects and claiming we were wizards using our feet for spells. I laughed at the kid's imagination, but at least it got him active.

Still, I was worried about Harry and wondering how he was.

Not to mention, right in the middle of watching a Disney cartoon, my phone buzzed with some worried texts from Aidan saying Cory had gone missing and wasn't responding to texts.

And then Matt sent me some shirtless selfies of his rope marks. "Looking forward to next time Pete! ;)"

Ryan returned around lunchtime and made burgers - and yes, I swooned at the sight of my big boyfriend cooking like a master chef - before sending me back home, assuring me there was a pleasant surprise awaiting me.

I found Harry naked and handcuffed to the bed, a ball gag in his mouth and sporting not only an erection, but a dog collar around his neck. He practically cheered when seeing me, and whimpered as he thrusted helplessly.

I smirked, but quickly undid the ball gag and started petting Harry's head. "So, what happened?"

"Master Ryan said he'd help me find a place if I wanted to move out, or give me a place here. I, uh, didn't have anywhere else to go besides... well, he said he'd call his brother to make sure that guy won't hurt anybody else."

His brother? Charles? Why would- but then I remembered Charles was a lawyer for some Company or other. Probably would tie Harry's ex up in legal documents.

"Then he said if I wanted... that I could be yours. You guys' pet. I liked it when you both took care of me last night... so I said yes. Th-thank you for giving me a place, Master Pete."

I gawked at him, because "Master" and me did not feel like they belonged in the same sentence. But... in a way it felt right. We both were Ryan's... but Harry was mine too. Lower on the ladder. It made me feel like I was Ryan's partner, and Harry really was our pet. I started to grin, and gagged Harry again, before tickling him like crazy.

I may not have always enjoyed domming, but the guy was fun to tickle. And despite his protests, he loved it, because as soon as I touched his dick, he came. I put the bedsheets in the wash and cleaned up my puppy-boy. By the time I relaxed and started to play video games, Harry was exhausted and curled up next to me, his head in my lap.

Part of me was sad I wasn't getting to spend all weekend with Ryan. But still, having Harry there felt like a piece of him had stayed. I still didn't know how much of this would work, but I didn't mind.

And yet, Harry wasn't the only way my life was going to change....

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

This was so sweet and adorable. I would love to be Ryan and Peters pet, you would be the best treated pet around. I wonder what has happened to Cory, you haven’t touched on it much but I feel there is more of that to come. Great chapter again can’t wait for the next one.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm really excited to see dom/sub relationship between Ryan, Peter and Harry develop. It's just so sweet and heartwarming, and is an awesome parallel to some of the other relationships described in other stories. I love that Peter is exploring this switch side (maybe he;s a sub with switch tendencies like me :lol: :lol:) and I can't wait to see where it goes. Definitely intrigued and/or worried about Cory, but I'm sure we''ll see what happens!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ryan desperately wanted to sleep at my place that weekend with me and Harry, but he would for no reason leave Max alone in the house in case of emergency. Genius the kid may be, the fact remained that he wasn't even thirteen yet.

So instead we Face-Timed before bed, and on Sunday, we even got naughty, with me obeying Ryan's instructions on binding and teasing Harry. The guy's nipples must have been hard-wired to his dick, because even gently brushing over them got him rock hard.

Aidan called to let me know Cory had left a message saying he was taking the semester off and not to worry, but considering Cory was half the source of rent money, he'd need to find a new place. I worried, but Aidan (rather shyly) said he'd be bunking with Matt.

A few weeks passed, and I was in charge of getting Harry used to the place and his new life. Harry really was like a pet for that time. I held him, fed him, and gave him LOTS of affection. He was in heaven.

Now, I was informed on Monday by Link, after setting up Harry on his own in the cottage - to be visited by Finn - that there would soon be additional personnel moving into the Village, as I called it.

First, a second bodyguard. I still hadn't met Declan, the man in charge of perimeter security and groundskeeping, or his boyfriend Troy yet, but apparently he had signed off on the idea. This bodyguard would generally accompany Ryan to work and take over Max duty on weekends, giving Link more time with Finn.

Second, someone for Max. Ryan told me that he wanted to slowly move me more into a head of house role. I must admit it made my heart flutter, but I also didn't want to lose time with the kid. He was fun to be around, and besides, I had planned to see him through to at least a degree or two. Ryan had blushed and said he'd rather Max start viewing me... more like a father.

"I don't know what the future holds for us." Ryan said. "But I want to prepare for the best... and I love you."

I had grinned and kissed him. I knew that this was special. Something that was more than a fling or just sex. We were in love.

So, I wasn't sure what the future would hold either, but I was excited to find out.

Monday evening I took Harry over to Link and Finn's for his first visit to their place. It seemed that Harry had been somewhat poorly maintained by his ex-master: underfed and undernourished. Now, however, he had started to fill out, and along with his usual excercise routine, he had become rather nicely muscled, although he was of a skinny build. He looked really good, and often only wore black compression shorts, socks, and ankle boots, all black to match his custom leather collar.

But there was a surprise waiting, and it wasn't Finn chiding me for missing yet another Game Night. It was a familiar face, on a naked body tied spread eagle on the table, a big red apple serving as his gag.

Finn laughed. "We got a new one too!"

Link approached from the bedroom, smiling at us. "Pete, Harry, meet my new boy, Finn's slave...

"...Cory."
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

OMG..... what a twist that was such a heartfelt chapter with Ryan and Peters romance showing signs of real love. So happy that Harry is fitting in so well and being a perfect little pet. Adding Cory to the village is a stroke of genius can’t wait for the next chapter

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Once again, what a sweet chapter. And I'm definitely intrigued by the new guest!!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Finn smirked as he leaned down to press a bunch of kisses to Cory's chest. "Say hello, sweetheart."

Cory barely even blinked at seeing me, instead making happy noises around his apple gag and staring at Finn with such affection I almost felt like I was intruding.

As soon as he gently removed the apple, Finn claimed Cory's mouth in a deep and sensual kiss, then grinned at us. "Hey, Peter." Cory said casually. "Nice to meet you, Harry."

Link handgagged Harry before he could respond and guided him into a chair. Finn tossed him some rope, and pretty soon Harry's waist, arms, and thighs were securely laced to the chair. "Why don't you handle his feet? He loves that." Finn said, as he gently cradled Cory's head, giving him some water before placing the apple firmly in his mouth.

Harry glanced to me and I nodded. Cory's eyes practically rolled up in his head as Harry began to lick and kiss his feet. I hadn't even known he was into that... either of them!

Finn hugged me. "Cory says he might stay with us for good!"

Link nodded. "He's a wonderful little pet, obedient and enthusiastic. And I trust him to take care of Finn."

Finn laughed. "It's fun to tie him up."

"But what... what about-?"

Link led me away. "Cory's been struggling. He hates law school, only went there because his dad was a lawyer. He's much happier here. I think it was Aidan going on a date with Matt that did it."

I froze. "They're dating now?" Suddenly I remembered a text from Matt asking if I knew any fun places to visit in the city. Come to think of it, he mentioned a date.

Link chuckled. "Cory only stayed in school because he thought he had a chance with Aidan. I think being with us... it's helped him find a place to belong."

Finn made sure I was coming to Game Night on Friday, then we ate. Finn and I were in charge of feeding our respective pets, and Link kept tickling Cory throughout the meal. Afterwards, Link mummified Cory and Finn in tape and propped them up on the couch. I was grabbed by Link and my ankles tightly bound, my arms boxtied. Harry had the same done to him, and Link handgagged us, holding us on his lap as he put on a movie. I let go and enjoyed myself, humming happily into Link's big hands as he held us close.

Apparently, that was the celebration of Cory's major decision, since the next day, Adrian sent me a long text on how Cory told him he had decided to become a full-time pet. I was pretty happy for Cory, because he had seemed far happier than I had ever seen him, even way back when we were together. But mostly I was delighted for Finn, who I knew had been getting really lonely. Plus, Cory would be accompanying Finn to Game Night as well, so even if I couldn't make it, Finn would have a companion.

Ryan told me a few days later that he had found a new bodyguard, and showed me a few pictures. They looked like they could be from a model catalogue, or at least a kinky one. A handsome man with beautiful muscles was giving a flirty look to the camera, utterly naked. His body was tense and flexed, ropes keeping him still, his teeth bared around a ball gag. One picture even showed Ryan and Link tied up on a bed with him, all three hogtied.

"Those are from the last time we played together." He explained. "This is what you'll see."

The next picture was the same man, slightly older, but still in great shape and with the same perfect tawny skin and auburn hair, styled back. James, his name was.

Max's new tutor was set to start next week, but Ryan didn't show me any pictures of him. Must not be into bondage. Or so I thought at the time...

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That was fantastic I’m glad Finn has company and that Cory has found his place in the world. The new bodyguard and tutor sound like fun can’t wait to find out what is I store for us next

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I was sorry to hear about Cory, but I love how caring and supportive everyone is being. Such a sweet and exciting bondage family that's growing and growing!!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

In hindsight, it was that first Game Night that really changed things. Because that was where I met the man who would quickly become a dear friend to me. Seb.

Sebastian was the organizer of the tabletop game, the Game Master, who ran all the adventures and characters who weren't the players. With Cory and I, that made ten players in total, although since schedules rarely lined up, it usually was more like six or seven players.

You wouldn't have expected Seb to be into this kind of thing. But then, a lot about him was unexpected - getting ahead of myself. First of all, Seb was a giant. He was younger than me, but was probably taller than Link. And although he wasn't exactly jacked, he had a broad chest, nice big arm muscles, and a flat stomach. His hair was dark, and a little wild, and he had blazing green eyes. He looked like a model, to be honest.

He didn't seem to realize this, and was very friendly and eager, often quickly rambling if left to talk for too long. Still, he was great. I felt that if it had been someone else running the show, I might not have continued attending. But as it was, I had a whole lot of fun.

In any case, I didn't expect to see Seb before that next Friday, but I only had to wait two days... because guess who Max's new tutor was?

I was almost jealous. Max LOVED Seb. The kid had been quiet all morning, getting used to the new presence, and I had been helping him get the gist of his duties. But then lunch rolled around and Link started making grilled sandwiches. Seb grinned as Max moved to turn on Avatar. "Whoa, you like The Last Airbender?"

Max nodded warily.

"Dude, that's, like, my favorite show ever! Where are you in it?"

And immediately their friendship bloomed. Honestly, it was like Seb was some time-traveled version of Max, they were so alike. Seb was even able to get Max to go outside and play - something, admittedly, that I had shirked on.

I found out a lot about Seb in the coming weeks. That he was a composer, working freelance, and had just gotten out of college with a degree in music. Already he had done some work for indie video games, and was hoping to break into the big time. He was also an avid video gamer as well as roleplayer - he went to cosplay events and such, and ran our weekly game. In addition to this, he was also taking business courses at his parents' insistence.

"Sometimes my brain just works real fast." He admitted to me once. "Having lots to do keeps me focused."

It was also interesting to meet James, who was ruggedly handsome and capable. He had a tattoo on his hip just like Link.

There was a lot going on already, but it came to a head when one day, I was walking behind Seb as he worked at his computer while Max was taking a test in his room.

And what should I see but an all-too-familiar website...

TUGS, where he was typing out a story...

Oh, how the tables turn.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic