Kelly : 01 - Fun with Roommate (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kelly : 01 - Fun with Roommate (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kelly's stories
01 - Fun with Roommate
Story index at the bottom

By Kelly

2000-07-01 12:57:08

My name is Kelly and this is a story about what happened between my roommate Kimmy and I. We were in our sophomore year of college and living in an off campus apartment. I'm 5'3", 115lbs, shoulder length straight blonde hair. Kimmy is about 5'8", 125lbs, long curly black hair down to the middle of her back. We've both been modeling together since freshman year to take care of our expenses.

One day I was going through Kimmy's closet looking for one of my shirts when I found an old backpack in the corner. Out of curiosity I unzipped it and to my surprise and shock I found good amount of rope, a few white cloths, 2 ballgags, handcuffs, and a vibrator. I must have been in slow motion or something b/c Kimmy walked in as I was going through the bag. "Do you see anything you like" she said with a devilish smirk on her face. We've known each other since high school and could tell that I was a turned on by what I found.

The adventure started on Friday night, Kimmy and I were dressed for a night out. I was wearing a tight black short sleeve shirt with tight blue jeans and platforms. Kimmy was wearing a pink tank top with tight black leather pants. While out drinking at the bar Kimmy whispered in my ear that she had a surprise for me when we got back to the apartment.

The taxi dropped us off in front of our building and dropped us off and we walked upstairs to our apartment. We were both pretty buzzed at this point and Kimmy looked at me and told me to get ready for my surprise. She told me to stand in the middle of the room and face the window. As I was about to put my hair up in a pony tail Kimmy said "Don't put your hair up, I want to see your blonde hair down the way it is now" so without thinking i didn't bother. Kimmy returned and I was excited to find out what the surprise was. She said if I want a hint to put my hands behind my back, as I did this she snapped the handcuffs on me quickly. I turned quickly and said "What are you doing?" She replied with "This is your surprise for snooping through your roommates things". I was turned on by my predicament and she led me to the bedroom wear she pushed me face down onto the bed. I looked to my right and I saw the backpack I had found in her closet. She straddled me sitting just below my ass and she unlocked the handcuffs and she crossed my wrists together and tied them tight with rope. She did the same with my thighs and ankles. Kimmy laid on the bed beside me and asked how I liked my bonds and then told me with a smile "You better get use to them b/c you're mine for the rest of the weekend". After she said that I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and started to struggle and scream. She covered my mouth with her hand tightly and grabbed a thick white cloth from the bag. She pulled her hand away from my mouth and pulled my hair, I tried not to open my mouth but to no avail, she took the white cloth from behind and placed it in my mouth and cleave gagged me tightly pinning my blonde hair against my head. She grabbed another rope out of the bag and tied it from my wrists to my ankles leaving me in a hogtie on the bed. I was completely helpless as she placed me on my side and started rubbing her body up against mine with her tight black leather pants on. I was turned on and could feel myself getting wet and enjoying every second of it...more to come

Kelly

2000-07-01 13:50:55

Part 2.....

She left the room and I was left alone on the bed hogtied with a white cloth cleave gag pinning my blonde hair against my head, tight black t-shirt, tight blue jeans. Kimmy came back into the room about a half hour later completely naked and undid the hogtie. She enjoyed squeezing my ass and running her hands up my shirt to my breasts and squeezing them as well. She did this for about 20 minutes or so and I was grunting into my gag but all that would come out was mmmmmmppphhh. She whispered into my ear and said it was shower time. She untied my thighs and ankles and tookoff my jeans. She took a pair of scissors and cut my t-shirt off leaving me with just my underwear. She slapped the handcuffs on and untied the ropes from my wrists. She stood me up and led me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet so I could relieve myself. She stood me up after I finished peeing and stood behind me and untied the cloth cleave gag. She gave me a drink of water and then pulled my hair hard again and as soon as I opened my mouth to scream she stuffed a red ballgag in my mouth and secured it behind my head. Once in the shower she undid one of my wrists placed the free cuff around the shower bar and clamped my wrist. She then turned on the water to cold but all I could do is struggle helplessly and mmmmmpppphhh. My nipples were as hard as a rock and after 10 minutes of leaving me there helpless with the cold water running all over my body She warmed the water up and jumped in the shower. She was standing behind me and slip my panties off while caressing and kissing my body and rubbing her beautiful body up against mine. After 45 minutes of being in the shower she relocked my wrists behind my back and led me back to the
bedroom.

She threw me onto the bed once again and unlocked the cuffs and tied my wrists together with the rope in front of me. Kimmy grabbed another rope and pulled my hands over my head and with the other rope secured them to the headboard of the bed. I was still had the red ballgag on but she
replaced that with by shoving a pair of her panties into my mouth and securing that with the thick white cloth and cleave gagged me again. Kimmy was enjoying every moment and looked at me and said "If you continue to be a good girl, I will let you go". I was thinking I'm off the hook until she grabbed my right ankle and tied it to one post and then the left one to the other leaving me completely vulnerable. She seductively slithered up to my mouth and started kissing me around my gag and worked her way down slowly to my breasts and then the vagina. I was almost at climax when she stopped and left the room and I was struggling to try to get myself off. Kimmy came back and said "Time for fun Kelly" and in one hand she had started the vibrator and in the other she had a cup of ice. I started to squirm and struggle and scream into my gag but to no avail. She stuck the vibrator into my vagina and started rubbing the ice cubes on my breasts. For a moment I tried to fight it but it was no use I had 2 huge orgasms
and was completely spent.

It was about 6a.m. now and i've been tied up for about 5 hours. We were both really tired now and I was hoping she would untie me before we fell asleep. Kimmy took one the white cloths and cleave gagged herself and I never expected to be so turned on by this with her black curly hair down to the middle of her back and pinned against her head b/c of the gag (she looked hot). She tied her ankles together with rope and tied one of my bandanas in a loop and squeezed her hands in and said "I'm not going to let you be the only one tied up asleep and she cuddled up next to me and we both fell asleep...more to come

Kelly

2000-07-02 15:29:44

Part 3....I woke up and it was 1:00pm and I was still tied up to the bed and Kimmy was rubbing her hands all over my breasts, stomach, and legs with some massaging oil. After my front side was oiled up she turned on the vibrator and stuck it in and kept it in with a crotch rope and all I
could do was let out mmmmmmppphhh. She gave me a few kisses and licks on the nipples and my neck and said "I'll be back in a little while, I'm going to make breakfast so don't go anywhere" and laughed. I opened my mouth to try to scream but all that came out again was a loud and pleasurable mmmmmmpppphh....mmmmmppppphhhh....mmmmmpppphhhh as the vibrator was doing the job.

She came back into the room about an hour and 3 orgasms later "breakfast is ready sweetie", I was so hungry, thirsty, and exhausted at this point. Kimmy untied the crotch rope, untied each ankle from the bedposts, and untied the rope securing my bound wrists to the headboard, but kept my wrists bound. She took me to the kitchen and sat me at on one of the stools at the island (table) and tied my ankles to one of the stool legs. She untied my gag and I spit the panties out of my mouth. Kimmy kept my wrists bound together in front of me and helped me eat and drink a lot of water. After breakfast she untied my ankles from the stool and led me back to the bedroom. I was not looking forward to being tied up again until she said it was massage time for the aching muscles. Out came the oils and she retied my wrists to the headboard and tied my ankles together with some more rope and attached my bound ankles to the footboard. This time I was lying on my stomach and she started a sensual massage starting up at my neck and slowly moving down to my shoulders, to my back, she spent some time massaging my ass and upper thighs and then I made a dumb mistake. I said "spending some time down there Kimmy" and she snapped back quickly "I knew I forgot something" and that's when she pulled my blonde hair back and stuffed the red ballgag into my mouth behind my teeth and secured it tightly behind my head "that's what you get for speaking when not spoken too you sexy blonde bimbo". She flipped me over and this made my bonds around my wrists and ankles even tighter than they were before.

Kimmy began rubbing some of the massage oil on her own breasts and stomach and legs and started seductively rubbing her oily body up against mine and then she went down on me and all I could do was mmmmmmmpppphhh again loudly as she was making me orgasm uncontrollably. After our fun she untied me from the bed and handcuffed me like she did at night to the bar in the shower but this time she jumped in right away so the water wasn't cold. After she was done washing me and herself up she stepped out of the shower and turned the water on ice cold and left me there
mmmmmmmppppphhhing and struggling helplessly as she dried off and changed. Kimmy walked over to the shower peaked her head in and blew me a kiss and said "I'm going down to the ATM I won't be long" and warmed up the water and shut the bathroom door behind her as she left. Trying to scream for help was useless with the ballgag secured tightly. I was left there for what seemed to be an eternity b/c the water started to become very cold again. I heard the bathroom door open and Kimmy shut the water off and unlocked the cuffs and dried me off. She had the backpack
on and led me to the living room area she put out some clothes to wear on the leather couch and told me to put them on. There was my tight navyblue leather pants with a small white t-shirt that shows off my breasts and stomach. After I put it on she took off the ballgag and grabbed my
wrists and tied them together behind my back and ran a rope around above and below my breasts to help secure my wrists behind my back. She tied my thighs together and my ankles tightly. She then took red bandana cleave gagged me pinning my hair against my head and pushed me onto the
couch. She looked at me and said "there is a knife and scissors on the kitchen floor, I'm going shopping and I'll be back later, good luck sweetie" and kissed me on my cheek. I started squirming and rolled off the couch onto the floor and started slithering like a snake towards the kitchen, I finally reached the cold tile kitchen floor and I saw the knife and scissors about 20 feet away. I started slithering as quickly as I could then I heard the front
door open and Kimmy came running over and stopped me in my tracks and tied a piece of rope from my wrists to my ankles putting me in a hogtie. She started laughing and then I heard the door shut and I've come this far to try to get free and I wasn't about to give up. I struggled
frantically and brought my legs as far as I possibly could to allow me to move my wrists a little and grabbed the knot attaching it to my ankles and finally got it undone. I slithered over to the knife and scissors becoming turned on by the predicament that I was in and the feel of my tight
leather pants pressing against the cold tile and my body as well as my breasts rubbing against the cold tile during the struggle. I reached the knife and after some time finally cut myself free and finished untying my thighs and ankles and bandana cleave gag. Only a few things popped into my head, where is that vibrator and Kimmy is going to be in for an adventure in bondage when she returns home from shopping hehehehehehe =)....i'll post that story about me having my way with Kimmy only if you all enjoyed this story.

Kelly

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

2000-07-04 11:44:04

Its me again!!! Last time I left off I was freeing myself from the hogtie that Kimmy put me into before she went shopping and now it was revenge. I'm Kelly (5'3", 115, shoulder length straight blonde hair and modeling) and Kimmy (5'8" 125, middle of back length curly black hair and modeling). I hid behind a corner waiting to spring into action as I heard Kimmy opening the door to the apartment and sacastically saying "hello, how is my sweet little bondage blondie doing?" Little did she know that I was able to free myself and not still tied in a hogtie on the cold kitchen tile floor. At this point I ran at her from the corner and took her completely by suprise. I tackled her at the legs from behind and she used her arms to brace her landing and I quickly jumped on top of her and grabbed her wrists and crossed them behind her back and tied them tightly with rope. I took a red bandana and blindfolded her and tied it off in the back of her head and then took a thick white cloth and cleave gagged her pinning her lovely
flowing curly black hair against her head. Kimmy was looking hot with a pair of black tights on and a skin tight long sleeve white t-shirt with pink sleeves. I helped her get to her feet and sat her in a small wood chair and pulled her arms over the back of it making her breasts stick out and tied some rope above and below her breasts and secured them to the chair. I took some more rope and tied her ankles to each chair leg and then I straddled her. I took out a pair of scissors and started cutting her t-shirt down the middle and Kimmy started mmmmmpppphhhing and all I could do was get turned on watching my lovely friend struggle and become excited. After cutting it I opened the shirt up and cut her bra open and her nipples were hard and stimulated. I began to lick and kiss her nipples and teased her by rubbing 2 of my fingers around her sweet spot with her black tights and silk panties still on for the time being. I continued to tease her and kiss her neck and nipples for about 45 minutes rubbing my skin tight navy blue leather pants up against her. Kimmy was really enjoying this by letting off some pleasurable mmmmmpphhhss and turning me on as well watching her completely helpless and at my sexual mercy...hehehehe. I went over to the liquor cabinet and the fridge and made some crown and cokes very strong and walked over to her and untied her gag and told her to drink it if she knew what was good for her. I made her finish a few of them and she was well on her way. I grabbed the red ballgag from the bag and grabbed her hair and as soon as she opened her mouth in went the ballgag behind her teeth and secured tightly behind her head. I took off her blindfold to look at her beautiful big brown eyes as they were looking a little glazed. I untied her ankles and breast ropes from the chair and walked her down to the bedroom. As I pushed her face first onto the bed I kept one hand on her black tights and pulled them off as quickly as possible leaving her with just her silk red panties. I straddled her and tied her ankles and thighs together and watched her in excitement as she tested her bonds and mmmppphhhed and her hair was flowing from side to side as she struggled helplessly. I was so turned on by this helpless beauty that I stripped naked and pleasured myself with the vibrator as she struggled. After that I ran into the kitchen and filled a cup of ice and came back into the room and walked over to her slowly and seductively. All she could do was mmmmmmmppppphhhh and struggle. I took a handfull of ice cubes out and slipped it into her panties and she went crazy. All Kimmy could do was glare at me and mmmmmmmmpppppphhh into the ballgag which was now covered in drool. I took the rest of the ice and dumped it on her and gave her a corny line like you would hear in a movie but it was kind of funny at the time "just lie there and chill out Kimmy, my little bondage queen". I know the story is starting to pick up but I have to get going to a 4th of July cookout and fireworks....more to come soon, happy bondage =)

Kelly
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

2000-07-07 15:08:32

I'm back!!!! hahahaha

Last time I left off my sexy Kimmy was tied up and ballgagged on the bed with ice in her panties and all over her. I left her like that for about an hour and her panties were cool and wet from the melted ice. The ballgag was covered in drool and so was the bed up by her mouth. I untied her ankles and retied them to the bedposts. I untied her wrists and tied them together over her head to the headboard. I took the scissors and cut her panties off and then took off the ballgag and as soon as she was about to scream at me, I shoved her panties into her mouth and took the white cloth and cleave gagged her tightly and all she could do was moan into her new gag mmmmmmpppphhh =).

As she looked at me helplessly I took one of my bandana's and blindfolded Kimmy while she protested with mmmmmpphhh. I love that sound. I left the room and went out to the kitchen and grabbed some whip cream and frozen yogurt. I went back into the bedroom to visit my Kimmy and straddled her and started by spreading some yogurt all over her breasts and chest. Kimmy was mmmmppphhhing into her gag and enjoying as I licked the yogurt from her breasts and chest. After 15 minutes of this, I spread some whip cream onto her neck and began licking, kissing, and sucking it off. Kimmy's nipples were very hard and she was obviously turned on and after I was able to get most of the whip cream up from her neck, I went down on her and she orgasmed uncontrollably. I then secured a vibrator in her sweet spot with a crotch rope and turned it on high and Kimmy went crazy mmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhh!!!!!! I had to get myself off she looked so hot!!! After I satisfied myself I left Kimmy in her position for another hour or so. When I returned Kimmy was exhausted. I untied the crotch rope with the vibrator and proceeded to untie her ankles from the bedpost and her bound wrists from the headboard, leaving her with her wrists bound in front of her with her cleave gag and blindfold on. I led her down to the bathroom, both of us completely naked and tied her hands to the bar, turned on the water in the shower and stood behind her and washed the excess yogurt and whip cream from her lovely body. I untied her blindfold, gag, and she spit the panties out and instead of yelling she turned to kiss me and we started kissing and rubbing our bodies up against each other for about 30 min or so. Even though I was loving every second of it, I spun around the back of her grabbed the bandana off the shower floor and cleave gagged her with it and tied the white cloth over that. I untied her hands from the bar and led her into the kitchen. I tripped her onto the floor and straddled her and untied her wrists and retied them behind her back. I ran into the bedroom and grabbed some more rope and jumped on top of her and tied her ankles and thighs together and then put her into a hogtie securing her wrists to her ankles and left her there to struggle. I have to get going but I'll continue soon...Kimmy and I are happy to see that people are starting to post some really good stories...keep them coming...talk to you all soon.......Kelly =)

Kelly
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

2000-07-15 21:37:14

I left off with my lovely Kimmy in a hogtie on the floor. I gave her the same opportunity she gave me to get free. I left a knife and scissors on the other side of the kitchen floor for her to struggle and squirm to reach. This is when things take a turn... One of our friends who we'll call John, who is one of the photographers for the modeling agency we work for stops by. To his shock and surprise he sees Kimmy in a hogtie on the kitchen floor struggling and mmmmmpppphhhing helplessly. He walks over to Kimmy and takes her gag out and asks her what is going on and she says without even blinking "get her John tie her ass up" and he looked at me and ran towards me and caught me from behind and placed his hand securely over my mouth while the other arm was around my waste pinning my arms to my body.

I knew he was hard b/c I could feel his package up against my butt..hahahaha. He took me into the bedroom and stripped me naked and tied me up with the remaining rope and took some pantyhose from the draw and finished the job.

When he finished I was tied up with my hands tied above my head to the top of the closet door, my thighs were tied as well as my ankles and I was ball gagged and blindfolded. I was now completely helpless and turned on by being blindfolded I was getting wet as I tested my bonds and gag. I heard him leave the room and I heard some footsteps come back into the room and I assumed Kimmy and John were going to give me a hard time and I was going to be at there mercy for a while. To my dismay I heard something going on at the bed and after about 5 minutes or so John took my blindfold off and I saw Kimmy struggling tied up in a spread eagle on the bed with a white cloth cleave gag in her mouth. John untied my hands from the closet and put me on the bed on top of Kimmy so we were face to face and tied my wrists to her already bound wrists and did the same with my ankles. So now i was tied spread eagle on top of Kimmy, both of us naked. He took our gags off and started fondling the both of us, Kimmy and I were turned on by this and started kissing each other (full tongue guys and girls...hahahaha) as John rubbed his hands up and down our bodies.

After an hour and a half of this and a few orgasms to say the least, John regagged us by cleave gagging Kimmy with the white cloth and giving me the red ball gag. Then John decided to tickle us for the next 20 minutes and pleasured each of us with the vibrator afterwards as we both went nuts, watching Kimmy as I orgasmed while I was tied up on top of her and watching her orgasm as I watched her cleave gagged and tied up to me was awesome!!! =) I have to get going sorry for the short stories lately but Kimmy has something special planned for me tonight....rope and ball gag anyone...hahahaha =)

Kelly
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic