Any good "tied up" anime? (Both Genders)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
overlooker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Any good "tied up" anime? (Both Genders)

Post by overlooker »

Does anyone know of any good anime/hentai that has a lot of tying up or bondage in it?
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Attack on Titan is the most recent one I remember that seems to go all out.
Some of the characters transform into giant monsters when they draw blood, so they commonly bite their hands to do it. To stop them, the character usually gets gagged in some way. It happens to Annie briefly in season one.
But Eren is usually the main subject of torment. He gets chained to the floor and tied to a pole in season 1, and he gets kidnapped and gagged in season 2. Season 3 is my favorite because he spends nearly half the season, tied up, straight-jacketed, chained, and gagged with some kind of bit.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Tokyo Ghoul isn’t too bad - minus some torture.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Detective Conan is one that usually has some. It's not usually the focus even when they do it though. But the show has been going forever so there's a fair amount of people who get kidnapped or otherwise tied up over the years. Other than that it's just a good show lol
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

While I myself am not one to watch anime (I’ve watched 3 episodes of the F-Zero anime and wow am I disliking it) a TV show you could turn to could turn to could be Better Call Saul or Breaking Bad assuming you haven’t watched them already. They both have a few good tie up scenes and plus they’re both fantastic shows in their own right. Best of luck!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Naruto has plenty of tie up situations in them and even some gags. Its usually not a big focus but at least it happens. Pretty much all main characters have gotten tied up at some point.

I'm not into the series personally but I hear a detective series called ''Lupin'' has lots of bondage scenarios. Most victims are a lot older than the Conan characters who are all on the young side.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Stoutland395 wrote: 5 years ago Attack on Titan is the most recent one I remember that seems to go all out.
Some of the characters transform into giant monsters when they draw blood, so they commonly bite their hands to do it. To stop them, the character usually gets gagged in some way. It happens to Annie briefly in season one.
But Eren is usually the main subject of torment. He gets chained to the floor and tied to a pole in season 1, and he gets kidnapped and gagged in season 2. Season 3 is my favorite because he spends nearly half the season, tied up, straight-jacketed, chained, and gagged with some kind of bit.
Yes! Its such a shame I personally don't think too much of Eren or his anime but its nice to see a main character get tied up so much. His English voice actor voices a lot of characters I like so I still get something out of it at least.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

There are both channels and playlists on youtube dedicated to this, and it doesn't take very long to find them. There's probably even better resources out there in the web.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqkAR ... HatIxmAHAw
everyone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by everyone »

You probably didn't think of it because it's such a common anime, but naruto has many of these scenes.

Here is a compilation (sorry for english dub, i prefer no dub, but it was the first video i found)
Being tied up sounds fun, but the real fun starts when you want to get out.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

everyone wrote: 3 years ago You probably didn't think of it because it's such a common anime, but naruto has many of these scenes.

Here is a compilation (sorry for english dub, i prefer no dub, but it was the first video i found)
I mentioned it already but yes. Naruto has a lot of tie up scenes and that's really cool. Its just a shame the gags were a lot rarer. The only real extensive one was in the movie.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I love the last chapter from the Book 1 of Avatar the last air bender...

Ang was kidnapped and then tied by Suko... there are nice escenes
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

From Death Note:

gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Well there plenty but if you want good hentai with thas i suggest you Dragon Pink thas a classic or if you you the kind of looking for a hentai with story like Legend of the Overfiend. I suggest you the hentai of 5 episode call Fencer Minerva it 3 hour 45 min longue with lot of tied up. You have also Space ship Agga Ruter, but like dragon Pink there are also comedy, fencer minerva is more dramtique and romance sided.
Last edited by gustorak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago I love the last chapter from the Book 1 of Avatar the last air bender...

Haha I was mostly annoyed at the lack of a gag.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Chris12 wrote: 3 years ago
alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago I love the last chapter from the Book 1 of Avatar the last air bender...

Haha I was mostly annoyed at the lack of a gag.

yeap.... you're right.... it's the only flaw in that scene
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Code Geass had one or two eps where some characters (both genders) were strapped and ballgagged.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago Detective Conan is one that usually has some. It's not usually the focus even when they do it though. But the show has been going forever so there's a fair amount of people who get kidnapped or otherwise tied up over the years. Other than that it's just a good show lol
Detective Conan is still going???
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I discovered a good tie up scene...

I's very shot... You can find in the movie Son of Batman...

Damian Wayne ends being defeated by Nightwingh and ended hanging from a lamppost.

In the credits have a scenes from the battle with Damian Wayne and Nightwing and the moment when Nightwing can capture the son of Bruce Wayne.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago I discovered a good tie up scene...

I's very shot... You can find in the movie Son of Batman...

Damian Wayne ends being defeated by Nightwingh and ended hanging from a lamppost.

In the credits have a scenes from the battle with Damian Wayne and Nightwing and the moment when Nightwing can capture the son of Bruce Wayne.
That's more cartoon than anime but otherwise yes, it was quite a neat scene. That gag was very well deserved since Damian has such a mouth on him.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

https://www.deviantart.com/movi-viento This guy on deviantart has pretty much all you could ask for. Anime, manga, comics, western animation, videogames and even some live action. His gallery is massive and he always lists the series and chapter from which he took the picture.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Neither a series nor an anime, and there is only one scene in that movie. But Into the Spiderverse has a scene were Miles is tied and gagged, which I loved both times. It just looks so effective.

But everyone has hopefully already seen that movie, so nothing new, I guess.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
amboundgagit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amboundgagit »

Fairy tail has a couple of bondage scenes
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

amboundgagit wrote: 3 years ago Fairy tail has a couple of bondage scenes
Indeed. They usually skip out on the gags though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic