Damsel 101 F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Damsel 101 F/F

Post by Deleted User 769 »

“So, in conclusion, you faked your own abduction so that everyone would suspect the janitor of embezzling the school funds,..” I said, finishing my (somewhat lengthy) speech with, what I hoped was a suitably theatrical flourish.
In all of my favorite crime thrillers, the denouement had always been my favorite part of the book and I was relishing the opportunity to perform my own (even if it was to an audience of one,..)
“An interesting theory” The Headmistress said with a savage grin. “Such a shame you won't get the opportunity to share it with anyone”
My finely tuned Spider sense was tingling.
Something was afoot,..
“My dear I so hoped we wouldn't have to descend to melodrama, but needs must. Hands up!”
“A gun?!” I asked as she produced the weapon from inside the lining of her impeccably tailored suit jacket
“What. Did you think I was just going to use harsh language?” She asked, tongue very much buried in cheek.
“No need to be condescending” I snapped back “It's my first case”
“And almost certainly your last”
I found myself swallowing something cold and jagged. Suddenly my school tie felt uncomfortably tight,..
Perfectly manicured, coiffed and groomed, not a bleached hair out of place, Mrs Walker curled her ruby red finger nail around the trigger of the gun pointed roughly in the vicinity of my heart and smiled a wicked grin. I, on the other hand, felt distinctly under-dressed for the climactic scene in my regulation school uniform: a dark blazer with school crest, blue and black striped tie, starched grey blouse and pleated skirt.
“I suppose it would be a waste of time trying to convince you to let me go?” I asked, in hope rather than with any expectation of success.
“It would. But don't let that stop you from trying”
“You're enjoying this?” I said incredulously
“You mean to tell me you're not?” She fired back “When the news breaks, you'll be the most famous school reporter in the country”
I shrugged, feigning indifference.
“You know, I really am sorry it's come to this”
“I can tell”
“No, I mean it. You were always one of my brightest students. I have no doubt you'll make an excellent investigative reporter one day”
“Thanks. I think. So, what happens now?”
“Well,” She said glancing at her slender gold watch, “In just under an hour I’m going to be leaving this country with over £100,000 in misappropriated funds, whilst you, are going to be spending, what I imagine will be, a long and deeply uncomfortable night tied to that chair”
I tried, and failed, to appear stoic.
My knees were visibly shaking.
“Look,” I said apologising “I know it's a hoary old cliché, but you'll never get away with this”
“My, my. How disappointing. I had so hoped we could avoid such petty grandstanding,..”
She reached into her desk and produced a pair of silver die cast police handcuffs and a red bandanna which she placed together on the table top.
“Expecting trouble?” I asked with a self-satisfied smirk.
“Very droll. I suppose we can dispense with the pleasantries now. It already feels like we're drifting into a state of redundant intimacy. I take it you know what to do with these?”
Fortunately, or not, I had read enough Nancy Drew fiction to know exactly what was about to happen.
I nodded glumly.
“Excellent. I only wish half of my pupils were as well prepared as you, Now, put them on,.. And be sure to make them good and tight” She instructed gleefully.
“You expect me to gag myself?”
“Somewhat fitting, don't you think?”
“I could always promise to keep quiet”
“You could. But I think we both know that would be somewhat pointless”
Seeing little alternative I picked up the bandanna and placed it firmly between my teeth, pulling it as tight as I dared before knotting it at the back of my head.
“Good. Now the cuffs”
With a long sigh I placed one of the braclets around my wrist before threading my arms around the chair and locking my arms in place behind my back.
“A little tighter my dear, or I might have to do it myself,..” She said, the threat hanging in the air.
I groaned into my gag, but did as I was told, ratcheting the shackles as tight as my starched cuffs would allow.
“Excellent!” She beamed
Silently I glared daggers back at her.
Using the hand that wasn't already occupied threatening my life the Headmistress slowly removed a cigarette from a solid, silver embroidered case and placed it between her lips. She tilted her head to one side and fixed her eyes on mine.
Then, placing the barrel of the gun to her mouth she pulled the trigger.
I jumped in my chair, my eyes clutched tightly closed anticipating the bang that never arrived.
Instead I smelled smoke.
Cigarette smoke.
Cautiously, I opened one eye.
Then, after a pause, the second.
What I saw almost brought tears to my eyes.
Mrs Walker still had the cigarette perched in her mouth, but it was now lit by the flame of the novelty (unmistakably gun shaped) lighter in her hand.
“Forgive the deception,” She said, her face breaking into a smile “but I couldn't afford to take any chances. Now, I'm off to sunny Acapulco to spend my ill-gotten gains. So long Lois Lane, best of luck with the exams next week”
Slowly my brain began to piece together the disparate pieces of the story.
It would appear that, in a moment of insanity, I had allowed myself to be held up by a cheap cigarette lighter. Worse, I had voluntarily tied myself to a chair.
I was officially the worst teen sleuth in History.
Fin.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Love it!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

I hope she gets some more practice! :D
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
Deleted User 769

MisterMistoffelees wrote: 6 years ago I hope she gets some more practice! :D
Now that our teen sleuth has developed a taste for adventure/ a cloth gag I’m sure this won’t be the last time she’ll find herself locked up,.. :)
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 6 years agoLove it!
Awesome! Thanks.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 6 years ago
Now that our teen sleuth has developed a taste for adventure/ a cloth gag I’m sure this won’t be the last time she’ll find herself locked up,.. :)
One would certainly hope.
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago
One would certainly hope.
Truthfully, whatever my personal feelings on the matter, I have very little choice but to stay late after class when I've been left handcuffed to the pipes in the school basement,.. :)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Every female detective started somewhere as a damsel in distress who failed to capture her first wrong doer. Only in comics is this not true.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Every female detective started somewhere as a damsel in distress who failed to capture her first wrong doer. Only in comics is this not true.
Ha, ha! True dat' Although I'm begining to question why every crook and small town villian I face seems determined to tie me up,.. ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Every female detective started somewhere as a damsel in distress who failed to capture her first wrong doer. Only in comics is this not true.
Ha, ha! True dat' Although I'm begining to question why every crook and small town villian I face seems determined to tie me up,.. ;)
Maybe you talk too much? ;)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 769

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago
Ha, ha! You're not the first person (or indeed the last) to have said that to me,..

I guess it doesn't help that i do most of my snooping whilst dressed in my uniform. Bad guys (and girls) seem to take great pleasure in keeping me quiet using my own school tie,..;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ha, ha! You're not the first person (or indeed the last) to have said that to me,..

I guess it doesn't help that i do most of my snooping whilst dressed in my uniform. Bad guys (and girls) seem to take great pleasure in keeping me quiet using my own school tie,..;)
Then stop making it so easy for them to use your own clothing as gag or bondage material.
Deleted User 769

Then stop making it so easy for them to use your own clothing as gag or bondage material.
Ha, ha! I do sometimes get teased for being a somewhat 'obliging' hostage,..
Still, it does have a does have a practical purpose, I'd much rather they used my school necktie than a filthy rag they find on the floor,.. ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Still, it does have a does have a practical purpose, I'd much rather they used my school necktie than a filthy rag they find on the floor,.. ;)
Ah will remember that if you ever are unfortunate to be caught in my clutches hehehe.
Deleted User 769

Ah will remember that if you ever are unfortunate to be caught in my clutches hehehe.
Ha, ha! You're too kind. Nothing melts my heart quite like a considerate kidnapper. In the unlikely event that I ever fall into your clutches might I make a few, tiny suggestions,..?
1) no hessian cord, it itches like crazy
2) a vegetarian menu
3) a steady supply of herbal tea (being gagged can really dry out your mouth)
4) Silk handkerchiefs/ scarves for the blindfold,..
Wait, what do you mean you've heard enough,..? ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ha, ha! You're too kind. Nothing melts my heart quite like a considerate kidnapper. In the unlikely event that I ever fall into your clutches might I make a few, tiny suggestions,..?
2) a vegetarian menu
My rptype colleagues will be in touch with your writing muses on that. Be careful my sense of humor and theirs are not the same...:twisted:
Deleted User 769

2) a vegetarian menu
My rptype colleagues will be in touch with your writing muses on that. Be careful my sense of humor and theirs are not the same...:twisted:
Colour me intrigued,.. :)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

2) a vegetarian menu
Oh I forgot to mention my 'colleagues' are at home in my imagination. Sorry for tricking you like that.
Deleted User 769

Oh I forgot to mention my 'colleagues' are at home in my imagination. Sorry for tricking you like that.
How disappointing. I was just packing an overnight bag,.. ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Well we can do a story via pm sometime in that case.
Deleted User 769

Sounds fun. I'lls keep an eye open for notices in the local press,.. :)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

:) Your sense of humor would send many tyrants begging for redemption.
Deleted User 769

Ha, ha! Hmm, do you think my pointed sarcasm is the reason so many of the villians who populate my adventures insist on keeping me gagged all the time? ;)
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ha, ha! Hmm, do you think my pointed sarcasm is the reason so many of the villians who populate my adventures insist on keeping me gagged all the time? ;)
Definitely yes.
Deleted User 769

Definitely yes.
Ha, ha! Well, I suppose it's a back handed compliment (of sorts) After all, if a teen sleuth keeps finding herself bound and gagged then she must be doing something right,.. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic