Dom, switch or sub?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Your TUGs role

Male Dom
18%
Male Switch
43%
Male Sub
23%
Female Dom
1%
Female Switch
6%
Female Sub
9%

Total votes: 855

BondageBlue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBlue »

Male sub, i am surprised more people are not the same since it seems harder to find a good dom in real life.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BondageBlue[/mention] Welcome to the forum, boy!
Hope to see you becoming an active participant on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I was born male but I identity as female so I would say female\male switch
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I've always been the dom. The subs I've been with have always been just dandy with it. Plus I'm a giant (190cm, 220lbs) so no one has even tried to get me to switch, just not my nature.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I've always been the dom. The subs I've been with have always been just dandy with it. Plus I'm a giant (190cm, 220lbs) so no one has even tried to get me to switch, just not my nature.
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Sub, definitely submissive :)
gaggedharry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedharry »

Male Sub, only submit my self to Male Dom. I'm not gay but fully tolerable on sex while in the scene.
Itaati
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itaati »

Wow, somehow I didn't expect my role to be the trending one, I thought there would be more male doms than anything else.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I want to know if you are a switch. Like you can tie and be tied too. I’m not very good at tying people up, so isually I am the one tied up. Any switches on here?
Tie me up and have fun with me
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

-raises hand-
I’m a switch. While I generally prefer being tied up, I’m not a bad a tier. And I even enjoy the control I have when I’m doing the tying. Sometimes I have a little too much fun 😉
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm definitely a sub, but how I identify myself gets a little interesting. I'm male and identify as male until I crossdress. When I crossdress, I will identify myself as female, even though under my women's clothes, wig, and makeup, I'm obviously still male.

I've held off on answering in this thread as I wasn't sure how to answer. While I want to answer female sub, I'm not female nor do I identify as transgendered.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

That is a good question David.

Not one that I would assume that everyone would feel comfortable in answering honestly either. Nevertheless, I will....

I would genuinely consider myself as a switch. I would say that I am around 75% a male who fantasises about tying up, gagging and dominating submissive females.... versus around 25% a male who fantasises about being that female.

The potential issue of the 100% submissive female is that their ideal fantasy is to be in the hands of a 100% dominant male....and yet I would argue that my 25% is actually the key factor which puts them in the very best hands for the job. The thing I have learnt from experience is that playing out my fantasies, whether virtually or in the real World, has never felt as satisfying as when I have been able to simultaneously fulfil the fantasies of all involved.

That is my answer but I would be interested to know why you ask?

If you would be prefer to pm me rather than post publicly, that is fine.

All the best...
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I dont really do much "real world" bondage, but I am definitely a switch. When reading or writing a story about bondage I get almost equally enjoyment about imaging myself in the victim's shoes.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a boy, I could go either way. I liked tying up my friends, but I didn't mind being tied, either. If I was tied with a friend (or two or three or four) that was even better. So was tying two or more friends.

It was the usual childhood and early teenhood fantasies: Taken hostage by outlaws, captured when nosing around the wrong place, kidnapped from our beds at night, and on and on. Whatever our young imaginations could conjure up. The most imaginative, seemed to be the 10-11 year olds.

Drawscore
zeldagirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zeldagirl »

I am a female switch. I guess it depends on the mood I am in, but sometimes I like to do the tying, and others I like to be tied. I guess it also depends on the partner.
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

I'm a female switch, but I'm leaning sub most of the times. I'm into M/F and F/F so if I want to tie someone up it's almost always another girl :lol:
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

I think most people are switches at least to a small degree. I see it on myself, I might be a sub like 80% of the time, but occasionally even I get in the mood when I imagine myself being the one tying up someone. :D
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Machikiri wrote: 3 years ago I think most people are switches at least to a small degree. I see it on myself, I might be a sub like 80% of the time, but occasionally even I get in the mood when I imagine myself being the one tying up someone. :D
Agreed. I almost always dom but there comes a time when I don't mind switching for the sake of having fun. It's probably that I enjoy bondage as what is it (roleplaying or the image of a helpless captive struggling in their restraints) contrary to whole d/s dynamic.

That being said, I've met a significant amount of self-identified doms who wouldn't even entertain the idea of switching so I'm not sure if it would be right so say that most would be down for such arrangement.
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

I’m a male switch. Started by being a dom, but as I got to know my likes better, I realised being on the receiving end is always just as fun for me. Prefer to tie and be tied by ladies though, but I’ll occasionally go with guys too if I feel like it. I don’t lean to being tied or tying though, just depends on what my partner wants and the situation.
BlackCape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackCape »

I'm dominating, but occasionally becoming the bottom when I trust people that I had roleplayed enough. There's some charm in tying someone, knowing that you can do anything as long as the safe word isn't triggered. There's also the feeling of being helpless and on the mercy of the top when becoming a sub as well.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I am a sub-leaning switch who really sucks at knots ^^

However, I am quite experienced when it comes to switching in RPs, if that counts...
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Also a switch over here! I don’t have any RL experience, but from a fair amount of RP experience, I can say that I like tying and being tied pretty much equally. I don’t know which role I play more often, but it almost always depends on the person I’m playing with. I tend to like having a bit of role reversal anytime I do an RP though, since it’s kinda fun to be on both ends of the ropes I feel.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I definitely prefer to be tied! The feeling of helplessness is something else! 😝
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

In the past I was only really interested in being a sub. But when it came to browsing images or videos of people tied up I would only look for females tied up. Which I think lead to me becoming a little interested in the dom side of things too.

Now whenever my girlfriend and I play some tugs, whilst I definitely enjoy being the sub more, I do also enjoy tying her up and trying out things I have seen in videos or pictures.

Tl;dr I’m a switch.
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

I am a male sub who likes to be paired with female doms. It's a shame that more women don't like to play the dom role.
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic