Undressed or Dressed

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Undressed or Dressed

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

I don't know if this has been discussed here, but what do you people think about nudity? It is something you desire in your fantasies and/or games, or is it something you can do without?
For me, for example, nudity is not sexual, so this is not something I include in my fantasies, and I actually even prefer not to undress the damsel in distress (at least not fully). There are threads here asking about favourite types of outfits and clothing, but there definitely is another question: do those clothes stay on or not?
So what do you prefer? Do you need nudity or maybe actually prefer to keep the clothes on at all times?
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I think it's more fun naked personally,at least if I'm the one thats gonna be tied up,but if im the one doing the tying, the girl doesn't have to be naked but I likebher to be in something revealing for sure,but there are exceptions to anything I suppose
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Well, I have a huge fetish for buttoned shirts and dresses, and this can lead to the girl being clothed, but still revealing her breasts, because her shirt is half-unbuttoned.
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

When I am tied, I prefer to wear shorts or just underwear
Tie me up and have fun with me
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 3 years ago Well, I have a huge fetish for buttoned shirts and dresses, and this can lead to the girl being clothed, but still revealing her breasts, because her shirt is half-unbuttoned.
Definitely understand that,I Definitely like the secretary look for a damsel in distress cause you can rip her buttoned shirt open,I feel the same way about tank tops
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
ILoveHandsUp wrote: 3 years ago Well, I have a huge fetish for buttoned shirts and dresses, and this can lead to the girl being clothed, but still revealing her breasts, because her shirt is half-unbuttoned.
Definitely understand that,I Definitely like the secretary look for a damsel in distress cause you can rip her buttoned shirt open,I feel the same way about tank tops
Well, I am not into the "violent" approach) I prefer keeping the clothes intact. I actually kind of find torn clothes a turn off in a way. But I guess this is a completely different topic.
Hands up!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
Well, I am not into the "violent" approach) I prefer keeping the clothes intact. I actually kind of find torn clothes a turn off in a way. But I guess this is a completely different topic.
I understand,everyone on here has their own thing🙂
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Depending on the session I usually like my damsel to start off wearing clothing. But it can be less and less later on 😉
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Definitely dressed. I simply like it better that way.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

yeah one of my limits is zero nudity but i understand why people want the former and i respect that. i rather be dressed while bound and gagged
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I generally prefer my damsels nude, as I enjoy inflicting mild torment upon them and nudity just provides more interesting options :twisted:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nothing sexier to me than forcing a man to undress down to his underwear or jockstrap before tying him up. :twisted:

For some reason, he's more vulnerable like that, than if he were completely nude. ;)
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I mean depends on what the situation is. If nudity is part of the play, then I much prefer slowly revealing my subs while they're tied. Gives that extra lack of control on their part. That being said, just messing around with ropes while fully clothed is fun too!
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

When I’m tied I like to be sharply dressed in a suit and tie for my bottoms muchbtge same a uniform dress depends on scenario
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Never really been a fan of nudity in bondage. I generally prefer to be fully clothed while in bondage, although I don't mind being bound and gagged in just my underwear/lingerie as long as my private parts are covered up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

In a bondage video I prefer some clothing - I like the idea that a woman has chosen a particular outfit for the day only to end up covered in rope.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I mostly prefer clothed. I guess I like the look of it more.

Obviously if it's in a non-sexual way, you kinda have to be clothed.

If it is in a sexual way, I like the process of removing clothes to get at areas. I quite like button-up shirts, and if you do it right unbuttoning that can be a very intimate thing. Though, I am pretty clumsy, so that's a very real "if".
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Since I have a clothing fetish, I generally prefer clothes. Nudity isn’t required in my book. But I certainly won’t say no to it 😁
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I would always prefer my captives to be wearing something. It would look more natural, in most roleplay situations. Also I think my captive would feel more comfortable, and safe, that way. 8-)
Bulaj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bulaj »

i prefer being in underwear if i'm tied up and gagged but being naked is okay too
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Tugs for me can take on a more sexual nature, so if that's the situation I am in then definitely no clothing. Buuuut, that's generally if I preplan something with a dom. If it's just us messing around and casually playing with rope, then I will keep wearing what I am wearing unless it escalates from there.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Either or. 'Regular' clothing, 'sexy' clothing and full nudity can all be very appealing. Though, I very much prefer less and less clothing as the scene goes on, but even then it doesn't have to end with full nudity.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Either or. 'Regular' clothing, 'sexy' clothing and full nudity can all be very appealing. Though, I very much prefer less and less clothing as the scene goes on, but even then it doesn't have to end with full nudity.
Agree with this :)
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Either or. 'Regular' clothing, 'sexy' clothing and full nudity can all be very appealing. Though, I very much prefer less and less clothing as the scene goes on, but even then it doesn't have to end with full nudity.
Agree with this :)
I definitely agree with you both😁
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Dressed, you only remove the clothes that get in the way.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic