TUGs With Nate: Feels Like The First Time (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGs With Nate: Feels Like The First Time (m/m)

Post by TightsBound »

This is another TUG with my best friend Nate, our very first TUG actually. For a little backstory, read my previous story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11684

This story winds the clock back about 8 years, to my very first visit to see Nate. I knew we were going to jump right in tying each other up, I just didn't realize how quick. Waiting for me in the car at the airport when Nate picked me up was a pair of cuffs. These particular cuffs looked like 19th or early 20th century style derby cuffs, attached to a sturdy leather belt. Hesitant at first, I wrapped the belt around my waist and buckled it tight, pinning the cuffs to my stomach. The moment of truth came as I placed the first cuff around my right wrist and locked it.An audible click followed as my left wrist was locked in place. There was no going back now, I was Nate's prisoner until he decided to let me out. After a 20 minute drive, we arrived at his apartment. I waited for Nate to unlock me, and waited. And waited. Nate had no interest in setting me free, the jerk was actually going to make me walk from the car to his apartment with hands very securely cuffed! Lucky for me it was dark out, no one would be able to see that I was helplessly cuffed.

Inside Nate's apartment, I wasn't sure what to expect. Was he going to unlock me or leave me like this? My answer came in the form of the key that Nate pulled from his pocket. I held out my hands as best I could for him to unlock the cuffs. Instead he put the key in my hands and laughed. What a great way to welcome a guest, I'll remember that when the tables are turned later. After I got my own hands free, he gave me a few minutes to freshen up and change into some gym shorts and a t-shirt. When I came out, there was already rope on the floor, clearly meant for me.

I was still a little nervous, but decided to jump right in by crossing my wrists with my back to him. Rope began tightly circling my wrists as I stood there in silence. This was my first time being tied up by him, what was I going to talk about, the weather? The weather was very pleasant at the time, but that's not important right now. After he tied and cinched my wrists, I was already pretty stuck. He took the opportunity to wrap my hands in vet wrap, what a jerk! I tried to wiggle my now stuck and helpless fingers while he laughed at my attempts. I'll remember that. I was still standing as he moved down and tied my ankles together just as securely as my wrists. Now I'm very stuck, but I think I can still find my way out of this. Apparently he thought the same thing, because his next move was to blindfold me. I was about to complain, but the ball gag he shoved in my mouth put a stop to that.

There I stood, bound hand and foot, my hands wrapped into fists, blind, and gagged. Nate took hold of me and started guiding me forward. Um, he knows he tied my feet right? I tried mumbling something through the gag, but he just laughed. I shimmied inch by inch and even tried hopping, easier said than done when bound and blindfolded. After what felt like a mile but was really only a few feet, we stopped and I heard a door open. Nate guided me forward another couple of feet before shutting the door behind me. I tried to move forward, but quickly met a wall. Squirming and struggling in my bonds, I found more barriers to my left and right, only inches away. My bound and wrapped fists felt around and found the door directly behind me. The jerk put me in an itzy bitzy, teeny weeny closet! It was so small, I didn't even have enough room to sit down. I haven't been at his house for more than 10 minutes and I was already tied up in a very cramped space, is this how he welcomes all of his guests?

If you know me, you know how much I love trying to escape when tied up. I was either going to get out of these ropes and this closet, or I was going to stay tied up, win-win in my book. I tried to move this way and that, bumping into walls on all sides. Twisting my wrists, I found the rope wasn't going to come loose on its own. I needed to get the knots loose, and I needed my fingers for that. I guess I should be thankful that Nate wrapped my hands after he tied them, it means he didn't wrap them very far up my wrists, so I might be able to slip the wraps off. There was a chance! I wiggled my fingers bit by bit, doing everything I can to stretch the wrap. The minuscule struggling began to pay off as I felt the wrap gradually loosen. I wiggled and shook my hands like crazy and soon felt the wrap loosen enough and fall to the floor. I was free from my hand cocoons, but still tied up. Out of the frying pan I guess!

With my now free fingers, I felt around for anything that felt like a knot. I was coming up empty handed (wait, is that a pun?) In my struggles, I felt a rope come loose and fall near my fingers. I gave it a few tugs, which lead me to what felt like the knot. I was in business! A few more tugs later and I felt the knot come loose. With that out of the way I managed to loosen the cinch between my hands and eventually the ropes encircling them. I let the rope fall to the floor as I plotted my next move. I was still blindfolded, but freedom was figuratively in sight! I made quick work of the blindfold and took in my environment, which was...dark and cramped. I reached down and untied my ankles, which probably would've been easier if I wasn't in the tiniest closest ever made. Just for funzies, I kept the ball gag on, as I felt around for the doorknob and popped the door open. Coming out with a bird in each hand, I flashed a wide smile around the gag. All told I was tied up in the closet for only like 20 minutes. Nate's first words when I escaped were "How did you get out?" As I pulled the gag out, my first words were "You are so screwed."

Before tying him, I wrapped Nate's hands in the vet wrap, only I was more thorough and wrapped it up his wrists. He wasn't going to use his fingers for a while. Nate crossed his wrists behind him, expecting the next step, but I put them down at his sides. Instead of tying his hands, I threw him off and tied his arms first. I wrapped the long rope around his arms and chest several time before pulling the rope under his armpits to cinch it tight. I think it was right around this point he realized he was in trouble. Now I crossed his wrists behind him and tied and cinched them tight, making sure the rope covered the vet wrap. I tied the knot well out of reach of his already useless fingers, just in case.

I guided Nate to the kitchen table and had him lay on his stomach. Crossing his ankles, I bent them back and tied and cinched them. For a final touch, I tied a rope to his already bound ankles, brought it up and around his hands, back down and around his ankles, and wrapped the rest around the connecting rope, making a solid coil. I finished this off by tying the knot the rope around his upper arms, well out of reach. I have found that crossing the ankles for a hogtie allows the legs to be pulled back farther, plus it makes his knees stick outward, making it a little harder to roll around. To complete the ensemble, I blindfolded him with the same cloth he used on me. Nate has quite a collection of various bondage toys and restraints, including a few different gags. Rummaging around his collection, I found a penis panel gag. I was feeling devious, so i pressed the phallic silencer against his lips and pushed it into his mouth before he could resist and buckled it.

I'm not usually one to brag, but I couldn't resist. I took this moment to tell Nate exactly where the knot to his hogtie was located, nestled between his shoulder blades. He let out some incoherent mumbles, which I just assume was him thanking me for the help. I'm so thoughtful! I sat back and watched him struggle, which really wasn't much. He tried to roll around and gain some sort of leverage, but not knowing where the table edge was kept him in check. Even if his hands weren't wrapped up like little Christmas presents, he wasn't going to reach any knots, I made sure of that. Eventually, Nate settled down and enjoyed his predicament, I think he reached his bondage nirvana. Bondvana? Ropevana? When I finally released him about an hour later, the farthest he got in his escape was forcing the gag out and getting a couple of fingers free, which I guess counts for something, right? Maybe a participation award? With my turn coming up I knew he was going to get me back, but this was so worth it.

I want to ask the readers a question to guage interest. If I write another chapter, do you want to read another story for everyone, or should I jump to one of the more adult stories? I have a couple of incidents for each category in mind, so there is no wrong answer. Unless you answered pineapple, which is in fact the wrong answer.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Well, T/B, write a story for each category. That was a good story, BTW. Have fun writing!

Ebascoray
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That was really good, great job. Hmmm I would suggest one of the adult stories but a continuation of this would also be great
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I liked reading this one! You can do what you prefer but I wouldn't mind one of each type.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

cute stor my friend, look like you're getting along well😁😁😁
to me, I prefer family friend stories ehehehe
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great story, I really enjoyed reading that - would love to hear more of your stories with Nate of either type!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Tied&TickledInTights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied&TickledInTights »

I love your tie up games with Nate and would love to hear more. Do either (or both) of you ever wear tights when being tied up or doing the tying?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Tied&TickledInTights wrote: 3 years ago I love your tie up games with Nate and would love to hear more. Do either (or both) of you ever wear tights when being tied up or doing the tying?
Actually yes. When we first started we didn’t, but as time went by it became a must. I have a feeling you and I will be chatting soon! 😉
Tied&TickledInTights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied&TickledInTights »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago
Tied&TickledInTights wrote: 3 years ago I love your tie up games with Nate and would love to hear more. Do either (or both) of you ever wear tights when being tied up or doing the tying?
Actually yes. When we first started we didn’t, but as time went by it became a must. I have a feeling you and I will be chatting soon! 😉
That sounds amazing. I tied up my cousins when I was younger, but difficult to get them into tights/pantyhose - although I never stopped trying and succeeded a few times. I’ve tied a few girlfriends as well, but never had a bondage buddy. I’ve resorted to tieing myself in tights (my distorted profile picture is one occurrence). Never been helplessly tied and/or tickled. Looking forward to chatting.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

please, I would really like too much to have a sequel
richardwilsonbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by richardwilsonbrown »

Interesting mutual tie-ups, I must say. Seems real fun. 😋
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

If I write another chapter, do you want to read another story for everyone, or should I jump to one of the more adult stories?
I would be interested in either category. This was really fun and it sounds like there's a good dynamic here.
tufriend (he/him/his)
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Great story! I bet a lot of them are amazing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic