Batgirl vs catwoman (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Batgirl vs catwoman (f/f)

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

So this story happened to me when I was 15 years old on a Halloween night.

I consider myself a superheroe fan so for that Halloween I decided to dress as Batwoman on its classic costume from the 1960s Batman tv show. My friend Leslie ( who is Latina) decided to dress as catwoman from the tv show too and secretly, she decided that she was going to kidnap me and tie me up so she could recreate an scene from the show without me not nowing what was going to happen.

That night we where suppose to go to a Halloween party so she arrived at my house because we were going together. After arriving, Leslie said that she was going to go for a glass of water. I told her I was going to get ready and that she could do whatever she wanted.

After some time, I was ready to go. I went out and I didn’t saw Leslie. I started to call her name and then I found her on the kitchen with a couple of rope on her hand. I asked her what she was doing and she said “what I want to do” and without me knowing got up fast and grabbed my hands in front of me and started to tie them.

She tied my hands and after that my feet and then put a rope in the middle to make some type of hogtie like the one from the scene when catwoman kidnaps batgirl so later could kill her on the weard machine.

Leslie said that catwoman was going to held me hostage till she wanted. To follow the game, I started to moan and told her that she wasn’t going to get into her way. Leslie got a handkerchief and gagged me. I started to talk behind my gag.

After some time( like 30 minutes from what I remember), Catwoman( Leslie) game and said that was the last time I was going to fool her plans and that I needed to learn a lesson form before, so he started to tickle me a little bit.

The time for the party came near and my parents weren’t going to come home till the next day because they were on a business trip.

Catwoman( Leslie) got with me and told me that she needed to go to a party and that she was going to leave me tied on my room like that with some scissors hided on the room and that I needed to escape like I always did and that if i did, i could come to the party. In the case I didn’t, she was going to come to untie me at 12:00 am.

Catwoman( Leslie) left and I started to move between my ties. It was difficult but I found the scissors at a drawer a little bit near me after like 30 minutes of looking and I used them to cut my ties from the hands and finnaly could
escape.

I arrived to the party and Leslie congratulated me for escaping. I was a little bit angry and at the same time had a wonderful time tied up because some time before I had some adventures with selfbondage and started to get like really into this.

Right now we remember that story as one mist shift we did on our teenage years and we have talked about repeating what happened because we want to have a good time like that one.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story. Poor Batgirl, she's always getting tied up ;)
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

Fun story :D , you took that television scene to reality :lol:
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Great story. That show is what me into the tie up lifestyle.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Fun story, hope you get to do it again.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Thank you for posting. I don't remember every tie up scene for the 60s Batman tv show off by heart , but it sounded like you both renacted that scene very well. Batgirl is my most favourite female comic book character to see get tied up.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Is this what your talking about, when Batgirl get that by Catwoman and then put into a wierd machine?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Batgirl and Catwoman : perfect duo for a TUG :!:
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

What a great story for so many reasons. I have an obsession with Batman, especially dressing up as Robin and being bound. I never told a soul about it until many years after I finished school, and I never got tied up as Robin by anyone until years after that. And I've never worn my Robin outfit in public to this day. [mention]Bondagegirl1[/mention] did all those things as Batgirl when she was in high school. I wish I had enough courage to do that.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I never understood how such a hot superhero could get captured so often and so easily. Could it be that Batgirl is just a bondage freak? Same for all of the arch enemies, or they would just shoot the Caped Crusaders rather than coming up with all of their creative ways of offing them. They’re all a part of a big bondage community that plays elaborate games, including getting imprisoned because their tie-ups always prove to be eminently escapable. 🤣🤣🤣
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I never understood how such a hot superhero could get captured so often and so easily. Could it be that Batgirl is just a bondage freak? Same for all of the arch enemies, or they would just shoot the Caped Crusaders rather than coming up with all of their creative ways of offing them. They’re all a part of a big bondage community that plays elaborate games, including getting imprisoned because their tie-ups always prove to be eminently escapable. 🤣🤣🤣
There's a scene in the Batman show when Catwoman (Julie Newmar's version) dreamily sighs, "One of the few joys I have in life is when Batman's rich manly baritone caresses my ears and says, 'Catwoman, you're under arrest.' It makes everything worthwhile." I think the Batman series is set up in an alternative world built for sexual tension and bondage, and you need the repeated cycle of arch-villains being arrested and on the loose so that the Terrific Trio can keep getting tied up. Or maybe the characters all have some psychosis to go through those cycles.

Either way, why else would Batgirl even squeeze into that tight sexy outfit to fight crime? The same is true for Batman and Robin along with all the villains and villainesses to play their roles. They're dressed for that alternate world, and they feel good playing their parts in those outfits.

The writers and producers for all the superhero shows, movies, and books know what they're doing. They're capturing the viewers' desire to escape from real life and into this very captivating and fun alternate world. And I think more people enjoy bondage than they want to admit.

I think the desire to escape is why I like dressing up as Robin or any another superhero even if I'm not tied up. I'm in that alternate world away from real life when I change into the Boy Wonder. I was actually in my cape and tights for a few hours last night including when I was posting on this thread. Maybe I have some psychosis too, but I kind of feel like I leave my true self behind when I'm wearing Robin's mask and the rest of that outfit.
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

I love this story. Batgirl is definitely a crush of mine!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic