Hujikelmop : 01 - My First Tie Ups (m/m, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hujikelmop : 01 - My First Tie Ups (m/m, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hujikelmop's stories
01 - My First Tie Ups
Story index at the bottom

By Hujikelmop

Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:57 am

My First Tie Up

Hi, my name is Rory and i love bondage. The first time I was tied up was when I was 9 and was staying around my fiend Charlie's house (he is 10). This particular time we were alone because his parents had gone out for the evening.

We were watching an action movie and there was a women who was tied up and gagged. I said to Charlie that that looked cool and he agreed.

Charlie said he needed to go to the toilet and about five minutes later I had become so engrossed in the film that I didn't realise that he had come back with three handkerchiefs and two rolls of duct tape.

He grabbed my hands and started to wrap it around them and then vertically. I shouted at him 'What are you doing'

Tying you up! You said it would be fun!

No I didn't I said it would be cool! Now get off me!

But before I could say anything he jammed two of the handkerchiefs in my mouth and wrapped the duct tape around my head about six times.
Then he tied up my feet and we watched the rest of the movie. Just before the end he said he really did have to go to the toilet this time and he would be back in a minute.

Then something very bad happened. His parents came home. They took one look at me and rushed over and started to untie me. Just then Charlie walked back in and his parents took one look at him and started screaming at him about how could he do that to me.

I took one look at his face and started to tell his parents that it was my idea and we had both agreed to it. After that his parents were ok and we had ice-cream and then went to bed.

I stayed around Charlie's house one more night but nothing happened.
Well I hoped you like my story and just to tell you that I have had lots more bondage experiences until now. But those are other stories.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:42 am

My Friend Jamie

About a month after I stayed around my friend Charlie's house we both had gone out on our bikes to the park and had talked about last month.

Charlie said that although he had gotten into trouble it was worth it and I agreed with him. We decided to have another adventure and were just about to discuss it when our friend Jamie (who is also 9) turned up.

Charlie and I both looked at each other and knew exactly what we meant. We said to Jamie that we were going back to my house. (As both of my parents were at work) And that he should come too. He agreed and we cycled back to my house.

When we got there we all got a drink and turned on the PS2. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and instead went to the garage. I picked up a roll of duct tape and two lengths of ropes.

I came back and they were playing on Gran Turismo 2 (or something I can't remember from back then) and Jamie was winning. I looked at Charlie and suddenly we pounced.

I grabbed Jamie's arms and tied them behind his back and then did the same to his ankles.

He started to shout so Charlie shoved Jamie's sock into his mouth and put four strips of duct tape over his mouth.

MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Was all Jamie could say.

We carried on playing with Jamie moaning in the background for about three hours until we decided to untie him.

'How did you like that'

'What!?'

'Oh come on we know you loved it!'

'Well'

'I knew it'

'Welcome to the group Jamie'

'Now that I think of it that was quite fun' he said with a grin

I called them in altogether and we discussed what we could do with our knew fun?..........................

But that's for another time. Hope you enjoyed!