The Famous Five (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a great chapter. I wasn’t expecting that to happen. The struggle and reactions were excellent and despite the fact it’s an intense setting you keep it light and humorous just like the rest of the story. Totally love your writing style it makes for such great reading
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow, great chapter. I really wanted to sleep but I had to read it first. It's great how you manage to keep some serious but also some just nice and funny parts in one story. I really like it. Great work again!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago Wow, great chapter. I really wanted to sleep but I had to read it first.
Ha that's the highest praise of all :lol: Thanks!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

So they will become a team, in the end. Nice. And this group of weirdos is actually going to become a sort of Superhero group.

A fun chapter, as always. ''That's my GRANDMA!'' is basically the best line ever.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

The Mission

It was two days after I had been caught up in that robbery. I had been captured by villains, bound and locked in a closet and I might have starved if the family had been gone longer than they had. It was pretty frightening. However the task I was given today was far more frightening. It involved him!

It was Monday morning and I was at school. I had been given permission to leave class for a quick toilet break. I was alone in the hallway. No one could see me. No one could hear me. Only one thing left to do! I put a dance in my steps, and opened my mouth.

''Now this is a story all about how♪
My life got flipped turned upside down♪
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there♪
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Sol-leil'' ♪

Step right! Step left! Twirl and strike a pose! That's how you do it!

''In east New York born and raised♪
On the playground is where I spent most of my days♪
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool♪
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school♪
When a a lousy dad who was up to no good♪
Started making trouble in my neighborhood♪
Mom and dad got in one big fight and then she said "You're moving move with me to France, Soleil!♪ "

''Ah yeah!'' I ended my little song and dance with a killer pose. It was actually a bit of a shame no one saw it. Because I had NAILED IT!!

''That! Was! awesome!'' I said to myself in glee. Because it WAS awesome!

''That! Was! Lame!'' A familiar voice came from behind me. Or rather the voice said ''Tmmh! Wmmh! Lmmh!''

''Hi Jules. Got yourself into trouble again huh?'' My mood just improved at seeing the boy. You see, Jules had a bullying problem. Well....Nick called it bullying. I called it self defense. The tyke really brought it on himself if you ask me.

''Hmmf! Hmrmmmmmh!'' Jules had his big mouth shut with plenty of duct tape so he could only scream at me. His hands were taped on his back and due to how his ankles were taped together he could only pitifully hop up and down. The briefs sticking out from his shorts also implied he had gone to wedgie town where he belonged.

''Well then, nice seeing ya!'' I had absolutely no intention of letting Jules out of his bonds. I just kept walking.

''MMMH! NFMH! MMMMMMMMH!'' Jules furiously jumped up and down. I took my time to take in that little sight, the sight of my tormentor fuming in anger and screaming that I should help him. Then I walked off again.

''HNMH! HLMMMH MMMMMME!'' Jules yelled through his tape and pathetically hopped after me.

''Oh....fine'' I ultimately relented and ripped the tape from his mouth. Naturally I ripped it off fast.

''OUCH! Grrr....you're enjoying this aren't you'' the tyke barred his teeth at me ''Now get! me! out!''

''I sure do. Now here's what's gonna happen'' I smiled down smugly at Jules who already blushed at having to grovel for my help. He knew what I wanted to hear ''Repeat after me. I, Jules need Tyler to be my HERO! I am so sorry for everything I put him through and I BEG him to help me''

''I....Jules'' The boy repeated after me ''Absolutely don't need Tyler who's a ZERO! And I WILL get him for this and he will BEG me to show mercy!''

''..........'' I bravely took several steps backwards when Jules hoped into my direction before realizing he was at my complete mercy ''...lets find you a locker, big guy!'' If Jules didn't want my help I might as well just stuff him in a locker.

''Aaaaah! Lemme go! Put your hands off me! Teacher! Teacher he's bullying meeee!'' Jules screamed as I pushed him forward for a nice, long stay in my locker. Sadly we didn't get that far.

''Hi guys! Just the two I was looking for!'' Rose left her own class and instantly walked in on us. I did not like the look on her face, which was rare for me. She was up to something.

''SIS! Help! He's gonna shove me in a lo-MMMMH!'' I naturally covered the brat's mouth before he could say that. And the brat bit me!

''Tyler, can you do me and Nicholas a BIG favor!'' Rose continued ''MY parents are preeetty busy...um redecorating the house. And me and Nick are gonna investigate....that matter'' Claire had disappeared after the robbery and it was up to those two snoops to investigate where she went(without me! Pff!) ''So we need you to babysit Jules for a bit. Take him home with you!''

''....oh....no'' both of us stammered in horror.

''We really don't want to leave him alone after what happened this weekend. He's been taking it pretty rough'' Rose continued ''So can you please help a girl out here! Please! Please!''

''I....understand...but I....I can't!'' I stammered out. She was appealing to my better side but I couldn't do it. I wouldn't! ''I'm sorry but I won't do it! I won't do it! I won't do it!''

''I won't do it!'' Jules, after biting my hand particularly hard yelled out too.

''We won't do it! We won't do it!'' We jointly chanted. We refused, we listed alternatives, we got angry, and we got on our knees to beg. We wouldn't do it! I wouldn't babysit the boy, and the boy wouldn't allow himself to be babysit by me! We wouldn't do it!

.....but in the end we did it. After school a grumpy, 12 year old brat followed me home. This was going to be rough.

Bratsitting: The afternoon

''Wow! You got a lot of cool stuff, Tyler!'' Jules couldn't help but gush when he entered my house. Mom had a very well paying job. We lived in a big house, easily the biggest house in town. And mom bought me a LOT of stuff! She felt kinda guilty about the divorce and being at work all the time, so if I wanted something she'd get it for me.

''You know I'm surprised you're a rich kid'' Jules said and smirked at me ''I could swear you were lower class! Since you've got no class!''

''Of course'' I rolled my eyes. Of course he'd insult me. He'd probably spend the entire day doing so. This was going to suck ''You just be careful I don't throw you in the dumpster when mom's not looking''

''Try me.....bitch'' Jules replied, no doubt glaring behind the hair that covered his eyes.

Things were super awkward. Jules spend the first few hours checking out the house, gushing about my stuff while simultaneously making ungrateful remarks about how lame I was. As for me I tried my best to ignore the boy entirely. He could make use of all my stuff, he could watch tv, play my video games and watnot. As long as he stayed clear of me we'd be fine and dandy. I wasn't exactly happy about how my mom was all over the boy. She found him adorable and the brat was totally manipulating her! Trying to act like a sweet little boy instead of the jerk who tormented her son.

Eventually Jules decided to make use of my swimming pool while I was sunbathing in the garden. I heard mom gush how cute it was Jules still fitted my swim shorts from two years ago. Uuuugh this sucked!

'You're mom's really cute, Tyler!'' Jules said from his spot in the water. He had a smile on his face that was far nicer then his usually bratty smirk.

''Dude she's my mom'' I sighed from my stretcher. Moms weren't cute. They were....moms.

''Oh so you can try to seduce my sister but I have to be hush about your mom?'' Jules asked and splashed some water at me.

''Ha! Essentially yeah!'' I chuckled ''Remember tyke, I'm the big bro here! So maybe this time I'll lock YOU up when you flirt with my family!''

''Heehee! That would be a change of phase huh? Shame that I'd totally own you if you tried'' Jules giggled and actually seemed amused by the idea. He swum some more in the poor while I enjoyed the warm Mediterranean sun. Eventually I stopped hearing the sound of Jules splashing in the water.

I was getting sleepy in the warm sun. I lied on my stretcher with my eyes closed, relaxed, sleepy and completely vulnerable. Jules naturally noticed but for once the tyke screwed up. So eager was he to capture me and ''own me'' that he decided to first take me down, then dry himself off. Considering he just left the pool and was drenched in water I felt many little drips of water fell down on my skin as he leaned over me.

''NOT SO FAST!'' The drips of water easily warned me of what was to come. Jules had a special way of dealing with me. First he punched below the belt and when I was completely stunned he'd jump me and tie me up. But now that I knew he was coming I caught his fist before it landed on my special area ''Ha! Jules'' I gloated while easily holding the arm ''Where you planning to tie me up?''

''Um....no'' The boy peeped even as a coil of rope hung over his shoulder ''Um....gotta go! BYE!'' and with that he dashed off.

''H-hey! Don't run off for real!'' I yelled when seeing him dash out of the garden and into the streets. I was responsible for Jules so best not to leave him out of my sight. I chased after Jules and easily swung the boy over my shoulder.

''Let me go! H-heeeeelp! I'm being kidnapped! He's kidnapping MEEEEEE!'' Jules shouted at some of my neighbors, helplessly squirming on my shoulder. To my disgust I heard some of the neighbors chuckle that it was ''cute''. Yuck!

Back in the garden I dropped Jules on the grass ''Don't even thing of tying me -uuuurrghm!'' Naturally Jules kicked up quite a fuss so I pushed his head down into the pool for a bit until he calmed down ''Cough! Urgh....ga!'' he gasped for air and while he was busy doing that I sat on the boy's back and pulled his arms behind his back. By the time Jules was done spitting out water I already neatly tied his hands on his back.

''Sooooo....you said you'd own me!'' I smiled delighted at the now helpless boy before me.

''Oh hush you!'' Jules pouted but also made a cute little smile, seemingly okay with how things had ended ''Gonna shout for your mom now! Ha! I wi-uuuuugh! hhhh!'' My mom was definitely going to make me free him, so I quickly pushed Jules head back in the water with one hand, while taking off my socks with another.

''Ugh! ga! Gimme a warning before you drown me-MMMMMMH!'' Jules whined when I pulled his head out of the water, a whine quickly silenced by my socks going into his mouth. Ha! I won! He lost!''

''Hrmmmh! Mmmff!'' Jules didn't shout in anger. He actually seemed rather stunned and muffled in surprise. He was definitely surprised at my quick reaction.

''You're still soaking wet, Jman'' I smiled and picked him from the ground ''Lets dry you off before you catch a cold!''

''Mmmkay'' Jules nodded his head, allowing me to lay him on a stretcher. I first wrapped him in a towl and then put the coil of rope on his chest, slowly tying the boy to the stretcher so he couldn't get off.

''Urgmmh! mnmf! ngh mmmh!'' Jules accepted the forced sunbathing but still squirmed his head around to get the socks out.

''You just wait one sec, champ!'' I winked and went inside the house. I returned with a certain something ''DUCT TAPE!'' I proudly shouted.

''NMMMMH!'' Jules shook his head. He had nearly worked the socks out of his mouth so he wasn't happy about me pushing them back in his big mouth, and then pushing a strip of tape on his mouth so they'd remain there.

''Ha! Suck it Jules! I win!'' I cheered. I had totally defeated the brat who could now only whine in his gag.

''Ymm wnnh...'' Jules sighed but made a muffle more or less admitting defeat.

''So then!'' I sat down on the grass and took his bare feet in my hand ''I never got the chance to do this! Gonna enjoy it!'' I was gonna tickle torture the hell out of this kid!''

''NMMMH! Nmm nmmh!'' Jules rapidly shook his head but too bad! I won! I moved my finger over his bare feet to make him squeal! ''Heehemmh! Mmmmh! nmmh!''

''What's that Jules! I can't heaaaaar you!'' I laughed. There was no mercy in the card for this boy!

''Ehehemmmh! Heehemmh! hmmhahammmmh! Tmmmmmlr!'' Jules shrieked out in a high pitched whine. If not tied to his stretcher he'd have jumped up and down in panic due to the tickling ''Hahahammmh! Nmmmmh! Nmmmh!'' he rapidly shook his head, his voice going ever higher.

''Oh that's right! Lemme take a look at something!'' I paused to move the hair from Jules eyes and yup! Tears! ''Are you a lil ticklish Jules!''

''YMMMMMMHS! AHAHMMMMMH! MMMMMH! STMMMMH! HEEMMMHHH!'' Jules screamed, helplessly flailing on his stretcher 'Heeheemmh!''

''Still can't year you!'' I gloated and started tickling his feet faster! With both hands! aw yeah!''

''Heehemmh! MMMMMH! AHAHAMMMMHAHAMMH! NMMMMMMMMH!'' Jules screamed his lungs out, tears flowing down his cheek as he squirmed madly to try and break free.

I could just do this forever but.....moms. ''Okay you had your fun Tyler!'' Untie the poor thing Tyler! We're having dinner soon Tyler! I'm serious Tyler, let him go our you're grounded Tyler! Ugh.

''Huff.....urgh....gonna....get....you'' Jules huffed and puffed once I pulled the socks from his mouth ''Gonna....urgh''

''Try me....bitch'' I winked and ruffled his brown hairs.

Bratsitting: Evening

''Oh! My! Gosh!'' I didn't need to see the Tyke's eyes(and thanks to the hair I didn't) to know they had gone wide in awe. My room was THE gaming paradise! A giant tv? I got it! All gaming consoles? I had em! Virtual reality? I had it! ''You know Tyler, you'd almost trick people into thinking you were cool when you show people all this!''

''Don't you have to bawl like a little baby. Because that's sure what you did last time you were being clever'' I frowned. Apparently being tickle tortured hadn't shown this brat much humility.

''So Ty!....what are we gonna play tonight!'' Jules grinned at me and was just trembling with excitement. It was kinda adorable. I certainly didn't mind people being impressed with my stuff!

''You know, little Jman! We're gonna play something you'll never be able to get!'' I smiled, just pushing my wealth in that stupid face of his ''Lets me show you the wonders of virtual technology!''''

There was no harm to impress the brat with all my fancy tech. I proudly put the VR goggles on the boy's head and booted up my gaming system ''Tada! Super Smash Brothers! Now in virtual reality!''

''Wow....'' was all Jules said. He definitely was impressed. The goofy grin on his face couldn't be wider ''Okay lets do thi-ooof!' Jules first official act in virtual reality was falling on the floor. You kinda can't see anything with VR goggles so its easy to trip over the table, or walk straight into the wall. Things I happily let Jules do!

''....wow'' was Jules reaction. He even took the tripping as part of the VR experience. He smiled, he cheered and just looked so happy as I let him play multiple games in VR. It seems a gag wasn't the only thing that could shut him up! Jules was too giddy to remember he was supposed to sling insults my way! ''This is great! Heehee! Wooooo!'' he cheered out so insanely happy. It could almost have been cute if it wasn't Jules acting so cutely.

''Aaaand I broke your highscore...again'' Jules turned to where he thought I was and got his usual bratty smirk back.

''You WHAT!?''

''Yeah! Twas easy! You sure aren't very good at Call of Duty! Or Smash Brothers! Or Hades....or anything really. And this was my first time in VR and I owned you! Hahaha!''

And our truce was now officially over! I walked to my desk and took a Nintendo Gamecube controller. I unplugged it and took the cord in my hand.

''I mean.....look at that score! Its almost twice as much as...HEY! W-what are you! Aaaaaaah!'' Jules was a very easy target now. With those big fancy VR goggles he couldn't see me coming! He literally did not see me coming. It was a very easy process of just taking his arms, holding them against each other in front of the boy and wrapping the controller around it to bind them.

''Are you KIDDING me!? This is cheating! Grrrr! Tyler's mom! heee-mmmmh!'' With his vision blinded and his hands bound there was no way Jules could defeat me. And so he started screaming for my mom.....until I pushed some (clean) socks in his mouth.

''Oh Jules...you're on a real losing streak aren't you!'' I grinned, taking a nearby cloth and tying it between his teeth.

''Grrrrmmh!'' Jules mewled, barring his teeth at me, but him being as helpless as he was and wearing those gigantic goggles just sucked all the threat out of it.

''Sit down champ!'' I pushed him on my bed ''I've got some high scores to break! Namely yours!''

''Nmmer!'' Jules confidently declared I would never break his scores.

''Oh hush you! You're lucky I got better things to do them torture you!'' I warned and ruffled Jules hair. Still I couldn't entirely resist either. I sat down on the bed behind Jules and.....

''WEDGIE!'' I laughed and pulled those briefs out of the tyke's shorts

''HMMMMMMGH! NMMMMMMMH!'' Jules let out a loud scream, followed by a painful little peep when I pulled them over his head in an atomic wedgie. Ha! Now he was bound, gagged, and wedgied! Total victory for Tyler!

I decided to keep the goggles on Jules head. They served nicely as a very fancy and expensive blindfold. Plus Jules was as much into gaming as me and Nick, so him NOT being able to see them was a neat little punishment.

''Try not to distract me, okay Champ!'' I laughed and took the Switch controller in my hand. It was gaming time!

''Hrmmmh! mmmh! urmh! Owwmmmmh!'' Jules did distract me quite a bit as I played. Grunting in his gag due to the exertion of trying to break out of his bonds. Not to mention the occasional painful peeps from the wedgie. It was really quite noisy! Couldn't he see I had high scores to break!

''Heeheemmh! Mmmh winnh!'' Despite his state Jules couldn't help but giggle happily whenever my games ended and it became clear I did not break his high score.

''Oh shut up!'' I threw my pillow at him. There we sat. Me spending the entire evening gaming, and him sitting the entire evening on my bed, grunting in annoyance, peeping in pain and very occasionally cheering me on when the sounds from the tv implied something big was going on.

''Soooo wanna play a multiplayer game?'' I asked the boy at which he very enthusiastically nodded his little head ''Okay then! Time to get beat again, Champ!'' I put the controller in his hands.

''Mhmmh! hrmmh! MRMMMMH!'' Jules moaned into his gag. He tried to make clear his hands were bound and he was still wearing the goggles. Then it hit him that this was exactly the point ''HRRMMMMMMMH!'' He screamed angrily

''No excuse for losing, Jules!'' I just ruffled his hair and booted up the game. We played no less then 13 Smash matches and I won every one of them!

''Ha! You're really not good at thi-ouch!'' I gloated only for the boy to ram his head into my shoulder ''H-hey don't damage the goggles! They're....ooof! '' he then rammed his shoulder into me

''Mmmh! Nmmh! Lmmh mm gmmh!'' The tyke screamed and repeatedly rammed into me.

''Oh you're gonna get it!'' I threw the lad on his back and jumped on top of it ''Someone's just begging for more tickle torture!'' I laughed and raised my hands to assault the boy's ribs ''Last time to beg for mercy!''

''Nmmmhr!'' Jules shouted defiantly and tried headbutting me. Of course being blinded he missed the mark.

''Ha! Your funeral!'' I smirked. It was torture time!

''TYLER TIBERIUS WESTWOOD!''.....or perhaps not. My mom opened the door with a very angry look. Firstly it was 01:00 AM, long after Jules bedtime. Secondly the boy was tied with my controller, gagged with my socks and had me sitting on top of him

''Hehemmh! Hlmmmmh!'' Jules giggled, not seeing her but definitely hearing my mom and the stern lecture she gave me.

Playtime was over. It was time for bed.

Bratsitting: Night

After having my ear nearly yanked off and being scolded in the hallway me and Jules went to bed. The tyke wore the blue pajamas I had seen him in during the robbery. I normally just slept in my boxers but considering I was sharing the room with a stranger I felt the need to cover myself up, so I kept my t-shirt on for the night.

I should have known. I should have seen it coming. I should have realized what would happen. But somehow I didn't. I went to sleep without a care in the world and slept peacefully. Until I didn't.

''Tyler! Hey Ty! Wake up Ty!'' At some point in the night I was shoved and poked by Jules ''I said WAKE UP!'' two small hands hardly slapped my cheeks until I shot up.

''Gaaaah! Awake! Awake! I'm awake!'' I rose from my bed and instantly fell off it ''....Oh no'' the first thing I saw when my eyes adjusted to the darkness was a black cord wrapped around my wrists. The brat had tied my hands while I slapped!

''Oh yes!'' Jules just said and smiled deviously at me.

''HEEEEEEEEELMMMMMMMH!'' I screamed but naturally Jules clamped his small hand on my mouth. He sat on top of me and grinned at me with that most devilish expression of his.

''No one's gonna hear you, Ty. So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way'' Jules grinned and pressed his hand much tighter on my mouth ''You do NOT wanna experience the hard way. So calm down....capiche?'' he teasingly pinched my cheek.

''C...cmmsh'' I meekly nodded my head and calmed myself.

''Good boy Tyler! I'm going to remove my hand now'' Jules said and when his hand left my mouth I dared not scream.

''I'm gonna gag you now!'' Jules showed me a roll of silver duct tape ''Remember! No screaming!''

''....no screami-nmmh!'' I repeated until the tape was pressed on my lips. I let out a sigh. Lost again. And to think I had been winning against the brat all day!

''And so the natural order is restored!'' Now it was Jules turn to gloat ''Oh yeah....a lil payback!''

''HRRMMMMMMH! OWWMMMMH!'' Jules pulled my boxers up by butt crack, forcing me to yelp out in pain.

''Yeah that's more like it!'' Jules let go and pushed me aside. He stood up and turned on the light ''Well well well....what do we have here?'' he asked and patted my cheek.

What we got here was me, Tyler, tied up with his own gamecube controller and gagged with tape. And a very smug little boy gloating about it!

''Hrmmh....mmf'' I peeped out more then a bit frightened. There were all sorts of things that Jules could do to me. He could push my head in the toilet, march me outside and tie me to the lamp post for the evening! Let me sleep with an atomic wedgie! Tickle torture until down!

''Heehee! You're such a coward Tyler!'' Jules smiled and proceeded to do none of those things. He just ruffled my head affectionately ''I won! You lost! That's how it ends! See ya!''

Jules put me on his old sleeping bag and was about to take place on my much bigger bed. To the victor went the spoils after all. He never got that far. Just after standing up to climb my bed he collapsed and fell down next to me.

''Hhehemmh!'' I let out a little chuckle. It was rather late for the little one. He dozed off so easily. The moment his revenge was done sleep just overtook him immediately. How cute.

''W-hmmh!'' Eventually Jules rolled around in his sleep and ended up laying directly against me and almost instinctively he cuddled up to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply but eventually and very cautiously I returned the cuddle. Maybe this was what it felt like to have a little brother. The peaceful expression certainly made one forget he was a brat who kidnapped and tortured people for the mildest offense

I closed my eyes and prepared to sleep again. I also rolled away ever so slightly as the situation, cute as it was was still super awkward.

''GAAAH!'' At some point Julius shook awake and discovered he was sleeping next to me. Yeah he definitely found it awkward as me...or not!

''mmmf!'' I let out a shocked sound when he rolled towards me again. He ended up curled up against me! And he wasn't asleep this time! Gosh this was so embarrassing. I suppose I just had to give him some slack. If I was held prisoner and robbed maybe I'd have trouble sleeping on my own too. I would play the big bro. Just for tonight

Certainly just for tonight! Don't misunderstand! I am NOT growing soft on the boy!

Bratsitting: Morning

''Grrrrr! Get BACK here!'' I chased the tyke across the living room. The brat had eaten my breakfast! My egg and toast! Not his!

''Haahahaha! Too slow!'' Jules dodged my attempts to grab him and made a kick towards my groin

''No YOU'RE too slow!'' I yelled out and dodged his kick. I jumped at Jules to seize him but he just dodged and I just fell flat on my face.

''Tyler! You'd better not bully him!'' My mom yelled from the hallway. She had gone to open the door after the doorbell had rang.

''He's bullying meeeee!'' I screamed, rolling over the floor with the little brat who was biting and scratching me.

''Lets just say they bully each other!'' Nick entered the room, followed by my mom ''Hey Jman! Did you have fun tonight''

Me and Jules just stood up, crossed our arms and pouted, both looking away from each other. No we did NOT have fun!

''Yeah that's what I thought'' Nick chuckled and rolled his eyes ''Miss Westwood I smell something GREAT in the kitchen! Gotta share that recipe with me!'' The moment he turned his back to us I took Jules in a headlock and ruffled his hair while he smiled happily and cuddled up to me

''AHA!'' Nick turned around razor fast to see me doting on the little one. He was to be disappointed. As soon as he turned around and looked we were already glaring daggers at each other.

''You two are hopeless!'' Nick smiled amused and followed my mom into the kitchen for a bit.

''You distract him!'' I grinned at Jules

''You strike him from behind!'' Jules grinned back at me ''Hey Nick! Wait up! Gotta tell you something!''

And so the two of us started our first joint project. Kidnapping Nick and making him cry for daring to assume we had grown close! Aw yeah!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That was cute. Lovely story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

I'm really enjoying this cast of characters and their interactions. You spin a good yarn, [mention]Chris12[/mention] . I look forward to reading more from you.
Avatar by Bondageincomics on DeviantArt.
Tales of Alan and Scott:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 42#p165042
https://www.deviantart.com/rattybat2
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I'll be honest, and say I didn't read everything. What I did read, was quite good, and enjoyable. The reason didn't read it all, was the length. There's nothing wrong with long stories, but separating them by chapter and thread, might be considered. "The Famous Five, Chapter 1 (m/m)," then followed by a second thread, "The Famous Five, Chapter 2 (m/m), etc.

Human nature is a funny thing. Many people (like me) will read the first chapter, then see the second, and subsequent chapters, and the length, all under the same thread, and say "I don't have time for this," But broken into different threads, they read the first thread and the comments, then go to the next thread.

That's not true for everybody. But also remember, that when you do break it up into chapters, the same "rule" applies for each chapter: The first paragraph has to reach out and grab you, and shout "READ THIS!!"

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I do agree with [mention]drawscore[/mention] : long posts can be off-putting.
I do NOT agree with [mention]drawscore[/mention] : keep each story in one thread; no one wants to search for chapters on other threads.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I do agree with @drawscore : long posts can be off-putting.
I do NOT agree with @drawscore : keep each story in one thread; no one wants to search for chapters on other threads.
To an extent, I agree. Keep it the same thread name, just different. It shouldn't be difficult to find. Think of the Star Wars nonilogy. They all start with the same title: "Star Wars." But then, they have sub-titles: Chapter 1, The Phantom Menace; Chapter 2, Attack of the Clones, etc.

By the same token, consider "The Famous Five (m/m): Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins."

Drawscore
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Finally had time for this. A lot of fun, as usual, ans really sweet. It's nice to see the two boys slowly bonding, and to find a nicer side of Jules.

I was a bit disapointed, that Tyler didn't get tied and gagged more extensively at night. I had expected, that he would be the one surprised, while wearing the VR goggles. 😁

Provided by bondagefreak

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago
Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I do agree with @drawscore : long posts can be off-putting.
I do NOT agree with @drawscore : keep each story in one thread; no one wants to search for chapters on other threads.
To an extent, I agree. Keep it the same thread name, just different. It shouldn't be difficult to find. Think of the Star Wars nonilogy. They all start with the same title: "Star Wars." But then, they have sub-titles: Chapter 1, The Phantom Menace; Chapter 2, Attack of the Clones, etc.

By the same token, consider "The Famous Five (m/m): Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins."

Drawscore
Personally, I like it more the way it is now, in one thread. I like reading long stories and I can remember where I left oft, or take a quick note. For me, it's a lot easier to check from time to time if the story I'm reading got a new chapter, than to search for stories with the same name just a bit different. As long as there is some headline, it's quite easy to find the place where you left.

But if there are completely different stories, like pre- and sequels, I would agree with you, that there should be different threads. But this is here is just a long story with different chapters, so in my opinion it's better the way it is now.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago
drawscore wrote: 3 years ago
Drawscore
Personally, I like it more the way it is now, in one thread. I like reading long stories and I can remember where I left oft, or take a quick note. For me, it's a lot easier to check from time to time if the story I'm reading got a new chapter, than to search for stories with the same name just a bit different. As long as there is some headline, it's quite easy to find the place where you left.

But if there are completely different stories, like pre- and sequels, I would agree with you, that there should be different threads. But this is here is just a long story with different chapters, so in my opinion it's better the way it is now.
Both options have advantages and disadvantages. Its indeed somewhat disorganized to just post another topic for every new chapter. On the other hand I often notices that with too many chapters in one thread the public eventually tunes out.
FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago Finally had time for this. A lot of fun, as usual, ans really sweet. It's nice to see the two boys slowly bonding, and to find a nicer side of Jules.

I was a bit disapointed, that Tyler didn't get tied and gagged more extensively at night. I had expected, that he would be the one surprised, while wearing the VR goggles. 😁
Thanks :D I felt that Jules going all ruthless might undermine the point of the two boys bonding with each other.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Oh, you are absolutely right, Jules being ruthless would have definitely hurt the story. The way you dd it was perfectly fine. I just like to see Tyler suffer, but developing your characters is definirely more important.

Provided by bondagefreak

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love this story so much
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Siblings:

So as it turns out I have a little brother now. The boy has been living with me for a few weeks now and....yeah, fine we've gotten close. I play video games with him, prepare his sandwiches when mom isn't around and walk him to school just like a big bro would. Nick's gotten unbearable about it. Just looking at us with that big grin, judging us, assuming we don't dislike each other. Its annoying.

I walked Jules to school same as always that day ''So you just make sure you're at the school gate again when your classes end'' I instructed him ''I'll be there to pick you up at 15:00. Once we're home we'll go swimming together''

''Yes sir!'' jules grinned ''And after that we should prepare a little welcome party for Nicholas huh? Heehee! gather rope and such''

''Attaboy'' I ruffled his hairs lovingly. It was funny how these days the boy helped me take down Nick. Jules took offense to his cousin daring to spread lies about the two of us having gotten close ''See ya in a bit champ''

''See ya in a bit Ty'' Jules high fived me and walked away from me.

''Oh hey! Just the person we're looking for!'' Two boys around Jules age quickly caught up with the tyke. One pressed Jules against the wall. The other started putting his hands through Jules' pockets.

''Oh...h-hey Maxime...'' Jules winched and just accepted this with surprising meekness. His head briefly turned to me. As always Jules eyes were covered by his hairs but I could easily figure out those eyes were saying ''help!'' to me.

''Oh Jules! Thanks! You shouldn't have!'' The boy, Maxime gloated after having fished Jules wallet out of his pockets. As a cartoon bully this Maxime brat took Jules lunch money. That was my MOM's money! She gave it to the boy.

''Y-you know me. I'm a giver....you don't need to return no favor. R-really'' Jules whined. He tried to leave but the other boy pushed him back against the wall again.

''Well you know me too! I'm a giver!'' Maxime grinned. Jules shorts went down and his briefs were pulled up.

''OOOW! OW! owow! Stoooooop!'' Not too long ago I would have find it hilarious to see Jules get his daily wedgie. Or get stuffed in a locker or have his lunch money stolen. I always knew Jules had a bullying problem. I often walked in on the aftermath or noticed his briefs had been stretched out. I was vaguely aware he didn't have any friends either. It was funny then. It was oh so deserving that this utter brat got treated as badly by others as he treated me. But that was then, and this was now.

''HEY!'' I barked out incredibly angry and marched up to the scene. I grabbed this Maxime character by the collar and slammed him against the wall ''What are you doing?'' I asked.

''Back off American! This doesn't concern you!'' Maxime yelled but quickly seemed to realize I was a head bigger than he was ''Um!...we're just...chatting. That's all. I'm chatting with my friend''

''.......'' Jules neither confirmed nor denied this. He pulled up his pants without a word.

''See! He's not saying anything is wrong'' Maxime got his smile back ''So honestly I don't know why you both...MMMMH!'' I put my hand on his big mouth so I could say my piece without interruption.

''If I see you bully him I'm coming after you. Do you hear me?!'' I warned the brat and turned to the other boy ''And that goes for you too! You keep your hands off him!''

''Urgmmn! Nmmmh! mmmmh!'' Maxime muffled into my hand until he managed to wriggle out of my grip ''You tell him to keep his hands off US! You think he's some innocent victim here?! He put me into a box with a crab when I asked his sister out! He's WEIRD and you know it!''

''Last warning'' I retrieved my mom's money and pushed it back into Jules hand ''You tell me if he's being a jerk again'' I told him and ruffled the tyke's hairs. I couldn't babysit Jules all day. I had my own classes I needed to be present for, but at least the brats had gotten the memo. They got a problem with Jules and they got a problem with me.....my friend! They got a problem with my friend Nick. I....just think he'd worry if Jules gets bullied too much. Yeah that's it. I'm not some protective big bro or anything. Certainly not to him.

------------------------

''Yeah that happens from time to time'' Nick said sheepishly. We finally got some private time to talk after P.E. In the locker room I told Nick what I saw ''Its happened for a long time. Which you know....because you told me about it while laughing your butt off before. Something change?'' he gave me a meaningful look.

''N-no! I just thought you should know. That's all'' I pouted and after taking off my gym shirt I tossed it in his stupid smiling face.

''You need a shower'' Nick commented cheeky ''I tried talking about it but Jules doesn't tell me much. And that other boy doesn't listen much. He's got a big of an ego''

''Football player'' I instantly said. I knew the whole ''I rule these halls'' routine that such boys put up after being successful on the soccer field. I was one of those back in America. But I was NICE about it!

''Yeah pretty much. So the teachers let it happen even if I tattle on em'' Nick nodded ''gotta protect the team's perfect record eh?''

''Gotta protect the team's record'' I repeated. I recall having gotten out of detention plenty of times by just reminding the teachers I needed to train or we'd risk losing the next big game.

''We'll spoil him a bit tonight them'' Nick smiled at me ''We're still up for our bro time tonight right?''

''Speak for yourself! I'm not gonna spoil the brat!'' I huffed and put my arm around Nick ''And of course! You're always welcome to drop in because weeee're......''

''BEST FRIENDS!'' Me and Nick put our arms around each other and pressed our cheeks together.

''And you're totally gonna spoil Jman. You think I don't see it bu-MMMMMMH!'' Nick then started gloating about me and Jules being close until I shoved my sport socks in his mouth.

''Goodbye Nick!'' I huffed in annoyance and walked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Protecting Jules

As promised I awaited Jules at exactly 15:00 ''....heya'' Jules mumbled out when he approached me.

''Heya! Something you need to tell me?'' I asked the boy. It wasn't hard to see considering he had the word ''dork'' written on his forehead with a marker.

''.....no'' was all Jules said.

''....spill'' I ordered him. Forcefully turning him around and looking down showed his briefs were indeed stretched out again.

''Fine fine. Maxime had his dullard teammates hold me down to write that junk on my head. Then he stole my lunch money again and gave me an atomic wedgie....you happy?'' Jules asked and was certainly glaring behind his hairs.

''Almost. Where does he live?'' I asked the boy and already started walking.

''Greencliff number 243'' Jules walked after me and seemed more cheerful after hearing me asked that ''Are you gonna beat the crap out of him?'' he asked hopeful.

''yep!'' I just said. I had warned the brat. I told him to keep his hands off the boy and yet that hadn't happened. Guess I needed to show what happens when you don't heed my warnings.

I walked into the neighborhood and went to the directed house, pushing the bell furiously until it opened.

'Oh its you'' Maxime opened the door. The brown haired lad looked at me without a care in the world ''Sorry Americans aren't welcome here. Bye'' he tied closing the door but I put my feet there to prevent it from closing.

''We're going to have a little talk'' I glared at him ''I asked you something this morning. We're going to talk about you not listening to me''

''Trust me kid, you REALLY want to just turn around and walk away'' Maxine gloated, even grinning at me when I grabbed him by the collar again.

''Seems you're in trouble Maxie!'' Jules gloated too ''Ty's a bit of an idiot but at least he's big. Certainly bigger then you. Oh I've got plans with you! I have a LOT of ideas for when I have my hand on you....and guess what?! Now I have! Cover his mouth, Ty! Can't have him scream for his mommy''

''Mom's not home'' Maxime just smiled ''Neither is my brother but.....''

''Uh-oh....'' I saw several more boys appear in the hallway behind Maxime. I recognized them as the junior football team. They were all smaller than me but there were about five of them. All were bigger than Jules too.

''You had your chance to turn around. Get him guys!'' Maxime's grin got the biggest yet ''You're right American! We're gonna have a little chat!'' at his order his goons rushed at us. This was gonna suck.........

I decided to ran back home. I realized I had to....feed the dog? I-it wasn't as if I was afraid of a bunch of s-scary twelve y-year olds!
-------------------------------------------------------
The Bully

''Get your hands off me! Urgh! let me go!'' After a short chase I was dragged into Maxime's house. Stripped to just my boxers I had three boys pull on my arms and push my back ''You think you're so though! Try me one on one you cowards!''

''Tyler you DUMBASS!'' Jules screamed at me. It only took one boy to hold the Tyke in a strong hold. Unlike me he was allowed to keep his shorts and shirt!

''To the gardens'' Maxime instructed the other. He definitely was in charge. Not only was he giving the orders but he was the only one not to get his hands dirty. He just watched his goons chase us down and laughed at it! ''Put the American in the chair!''

''What do you think you're doing!'' The moment I was pushed in the chair I tried to rise up only to be pushed back on it again. I let out a little peep when I saw Maxime fetch a coil of rope from the nearby shed.

''We're going to have that talk you wanted'' Maxime grinned, throwing the rope to one of his goons ''Tie him on it''

''MAXIME! I'm gonna kill yo-MMMMMMH!'' Jules screamed as he watched the coil of rope bind my torso to the chair. Unsurprisingly the one holding him covered that big mouth of his.

''Yeah yeah. We'll be back to you in a sec''' Maxime dismissed the boy, watching with an unnerving little smile as I was bound.

My arms were put on the armrests and tied to them. The large coil of rope wrapped around my torso and the chair to tightly bind me to it. I was stuck! And that grin on the brat told me they had plans for me!

''Not so though huh? aren'tcha?'' One he had made sure I was fully bound Maxime stepped towards me ''You talked all big but look at ya now. Just our prisoner. And by the time you get out you won't be talking big no more!'' the brat pulled up his leg so I could watch him take off his shoe, and then he watched my face contort in horror as he slowly removed his socks! ''Open up, mister American!'' the boy gloated and dangled those socks in front of me.

''Nmmmh!'' I clenched my teeth firmly and shook my head ''NOOMMMMMMHHH!'' a quick fist to my stomach forced me to open my mouth at which Maxime pushed in those socks ''HRRMMMMMMMH!'' they tasted like jerk! ''Nmmh! urghmn! ewwwmhh!'' I tried to spit them out of course but Maxime gleefully pulled a rag over my mouth to keep them in.

''So Jules! Was this how you thought this would go?'' Maxime turned towards the boy ''As you see your bodyguard won't be guarding you much!''

''Hmmmh! Nmm mmmmh!'' The handgagged Jules peeped when Maxime neared him. He frantically tried pulling himself loose but was easily held in place. The boy was rather small after all.

''I think we're gonna have to teach you not to send your dumbass bodyguard at me, don't we'' Maxime smiled meanly at the tyke who let out a frightened whimper in response ''And we'll have the idiot watch! I think that's gonna let that message sink in! Get to work guys!''

''Maxime! S-stoop! Don't do this to me! I'm sorry!'' Jules pleaded but this lasted only very briefly ''MAXIME I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU ROTTEN! STUPID! GRRRRRRR!'' when the pleading didn't work he started screaming bloody murder at them. And angry Jules often send chills down my spine but the bullies didn't seem concerned at all. They stripped Jules down to his briefs and tied his hands behind his back. They also swept that bush of hair aside so the word ''dork'' they had written on his forehead was better visible.

''You always say that'' Maxime smiled ''And yet you never do. So...any volunteers for the gag?'' he asked which only furthered the frantic wriggling of Jules. One of the boys took off his socks and gleefully marched at the tyke.

''NOOOO! nonono! If you know what's good for y-you then you....STAY BACK! T-tyler....do something! STAY AWA-GRMMMMH! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Jules screaming so frantically, so dramatically and desperately before the socks went into his mouth and especially when they did only added to the hilarity.

''Stmmh! Lmmh hmmh gmmmh!'' I was the only one who didn't find this hilarious. Um...well okay I still kinda did but I still felt bad for him! So I screamed at those jerks to stop. And got ignored completely.

Maxime personally tied the rag between Jules teeth so he wouldn't spit those socks out. He then pushed the boy towards me and forced him on his knees before my chair.

''Lookie here, American. Does this seem like you did a good job playing bodyguard? C'mon. Look at him'' Maxime smiled meanly ''You thought you could protect this dweeb? Does he look protected to you?''

''Urmmh! nmmmh!'' Jules whined helplessly and looked at me. I really preferred his eyes to remain covered as always. Jules hated this. I could see it. His eyes were looking at me so sadly, so ashamed. The boy looked desperate and I could not help him.

''HMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Jules then let out a loud scream when Maxime pulled his briefs all the way over his head ''Nmmmh! MMMMH! NMMMH!'' the boy cried out, desperately wriggling around to make the wedgie stop. And I saw all of it.

''I'm waiting. C'mon! Defend him!'' Maxime told me while pulling Jules back whenever his struggling threatened to take him out of my eyesight ''This morning was my last warning wasn't it! So c'mon! Show me what happens when I kick his ass!''

''GRMMMMMMH!'' I cursed at the sadistic piece of shit. Hurting Jules was bad enough but gloating about it in my face and daring me to stop him was just twisted! ''Mmmh hmmh gmmh!'' I yelled.

''Sorry. Can't hear ya!'' Maxime laughed ''And neither can Jules! Hey Jules! If you ask me I think he says we should do MORE with you!''

'NMMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Jules screamed out, his underwear still over his head and still grunting in pain. At least the atomic wedgie was ended by Maxime pulled them off his head and making them snap back into place.

''Hey Jules!'' One of the boys said ''Remember that time I wouldn't borrow you a pencil....and that you then ambushed me, tied me up and made me sit on an ANT hill! A RED ant hill!'' That.....definitely sounded like Jules. Maximum punishments for minimal slights.

''Hrmmh!'' Jules just glared at the boy in question.

''Well maybe I should do something with ants too'' The boy grinned and showed two jars. One with honey and the other with some red ants crawling inside it.

''Hrmmmh!'' Jules eyes widened. He rapidly shook his head but was ignored completely. The boy in question took out a knife and smeared the honey on Jules' chest. Then he opened the other jar and poured down six red ants on the boy.

''........'' Jules seemed to know what to do. He sat perfectly still as to not upset the little guys crawling over him. He occasionally let out a little giggle in reaction to the creepy crawlies but he did his best not to irritate them. The boy realized that if he just let them enjoy the honey they wouldn't bite him. Maxime realized it too and decided to address that. Taking one of Jules bare feet he started to tickle torture the boy.

''Heehemmmh! Nmmmh! Mnnhhmmmh!'' with his feet tickled Jules didn't sit still anymore but violently shook his body around. This of course irritated the ants which caused them to bite ''NMMMMMMMH!'' Jules giggles where soon replaced by pained shrieks. Each time an ant fell off him a new one was put on his chest which then also got annoyed and bit Jules ''Nmmf! nmmh! Nmmmmh!'' the boy cried out with several small red marks appearing all over his body.

''Hey Jules!'' One of the other boys spoke up ''You remember right? That time my sister got into a fight with your sister...and then you thought you needed to pick a fight with ME! What did you do again?''

''NMMMMMMMMH! NOMH! NOMMH NOMMMMMMH!'' Jules completely lost it. Whatever he did it must have been bad because the thought of payback horrified him.

''Oh yeah! You dunked my head down the school toilets didn't you! Five of them if I recall correctly!'' The boy said angrily ''Well you aren't the only one who can play with water!''

''NMMMMMMMMMMH! MMH SRMMMHH! MMM SRMMMMMH!'' Jules screamed out in desperation. That was probably the only time I ever heard the boy apologize.

''Nmmh! Stmmh! Dmmmh dmmh mmmt!'' I cried out too. Putting Jules head down the toilet, especially Maxime's toilet was just going way to far.

So you can imagine my relief when they didn't drag Jules back into the house! Instead they took the hose to ''play with water'' another way. They aimed the hose at the little tyke and....

''MMMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Jules was hit straight in the face with a large beam of water. The high pressure beam blasted Jules on his back in the grass where he remained as the water poured down on him.

''Ngrmmh! ghhmmmmmmh!'' the boy gurgled and gasped for air but each time he tried to crawl away the boys adjusted their aim accordingly to continuously blast him with water.

''Nmmh....ughh!......hmmmh!'' when they stopped Jules was dripping wet, shivering like a straw from the cold and gasping for air ''NMMMMMMMMH!'' and then they doused him again after giving him a few seconds to breath.

''Mmmmmmh.....'' I felt kinda bad. Before me Jules was desperately crawling across the garden to escape the water, yet him being blasted with a water beam again and again was pretty much all I saw for the next ten minutes. The boys blasted Jules with water for a full minute, then gave him a moment to catch his breath before blasting away on him again.

''Oh yeah! I almost forgot!'' Maxime grinned after they stopped tormenting Jules with the hose. I saw the exhausted boy roll on the grass, his skin all covered in goosebumps and his hair a complete mess. I then saw something else! Namely a whole lot of water going straight into my eyes. Maxine had taken the hose and blasted me straight in the face with it, them aiming down at my chest, torso and legs to get my whole body dripping wett.

''NOMMMMMMMMMMH!'' I screamed out. The high pressure beam pretty much blasted my chair into falling over so I got a painful fall to the ground. The fall breaking the chair and giving me my freedom would have been some good fortune. Sadly the fall damaged me more than that stupid sturdy chair! ''NMMMMMMH!'' and it wasn't like the fall stopped Maxime from spraying me! Oh no he just took aim again and fired at me until I was as wet as Jules!

''You're just lucky he's such a brat'' Maxime closed the hose and glared at me ''Oh we sure want to teach you a lesson! Arrogantly ordering ME around! But you're lucky there's a lot of debts we need to repay that brat for!''

''Yeah!....like the time he hung me from the school flagpole because he THOUGHT I tattled on him!'' Another boy said and pulled the still shivering Jules from the ground.

''Nrmmh! mmmh!'' From my newfound spot on the ground I couldn't exactly see the rest of Jules torture. But I had a pretty good guess what was going on! The intensely pained shriek from Jules suggested his briefs went up his butt pretty much as far as possible.

''NOOMMMMMMH! EEEEMMMMMMMMMH!'' and that second, far more pained scream suggested that aside from the wedgie Jules got an additional frontal wedgie too! The continued peeping further suggested the boys kept the wedgie up for a looong time. When I finally managed to turn my head into Jules direction I indeed saw his feet dangling above the ground as two boys pulled him upwards for a very long and painful wedgie. This lasted for five minutes. Five minutes of hearing Jules whine, peep and scream without being able to do a thing. I just laid here on my chair.

''Nmmh.....nmmh mrrr....'' I could hear the boy whimper. Jules limits had likely been exceeded long ago. He had been bitten by insects, wedgied multiple times and and had been tortured with the hose. We'd been prisoners for some time now and Jules had been tormented for almost all of it.

''Stmm immh! Stmmmmmh!'' I screamed through my gag. They had their fun! This had gone out long enough.

''One more peep out of you and YOU will be getting that swirly we held out on!'' Maxime told me ''And I think I forgot to flush!''

''Mmmmh!'' Okay then! No more peeps from me! None! Jules was a big boy! He could handle himself! No need for me to butt in here!

''Look at you suddenly knowing your place! I think I like you, mister American!'' Maxime smiled and ruffled my wet hairs ''Now you better zip it permanently unless you want a....bath''

I instantly nodded my head like a VERY good boy!

''Hey Jules!'' One of the other boys had an experience of his own ''You remember that time right? The one where you thought I didn't do enough on that joint school project we did? Didn't you stuff me in a garbage bin?''

''Mmmh......nnnh....'' Jules was too tired to do much more then whine.

''Well it just so happened we still need to take out the trash!'' Maxime rolled out the garbage bin and smiled down on the tyke.

''N-nomm....mmmmmmh!'' Jules got some amount of energy back because he started to wildly trash about when the boys picked him up. Not that it helped much. The bin opened up and in Jules went!

''Urghmh! Ewmmmh! Nmmmmmmh!'' I could hear the boy's anguished yelps as he wildly kicked inside the bin. The combination of screams and kicks was enjoyed by the boys who considered it a spectacle.

I glared intensely but there was nothing I could do. I was still tied to this stupid chair and with my gagged my screaming for help was out of the question. Objecting to their treatment of Jules wasn't really possible either. Well....at was but I had a feeling Maxime wasn't kidding about introducing me to his toilet. And that relation between me and mister toilet was to be....intimate. I'd best keep silent on this one.

''Nghmmh! Gmm mmh mmmht!'' Jules pleaded from the bin but Maxime seemed to think he was fine where he was. The boys put in some football practice to pass the time with me and the chair still on the ground and Jules still trapped in the bin. They weren't in any rush.

Time passed and the sun was slowly beginning to set. Eventually Maxime kicked the bin over and Jules fell out. He emerged in front of me with a banana peel on his head. He smelled rather horrid....

''So! I think we all learned a very important lesson!'' Maxime gloated as he watched us squirm, me on my chair and Jules in the garbage ''YOU are gonna shut the fuck up and mind your own business!'' He told me ''And YOU are gonna know your place and stop tattling to your....big bro? Bodyguard? Whatever. You pay the consequences of your actions, Jules! Am I clear!''

''Hmmmmhm! Ymms!'' Considering our state me and Jules couldn't do more then quickly nod our heads.

''Good! Now get lost you two! My parents are coming home soon! C'mon! Out!'' Me and Jules were untied and roughly thrown out of the garden. They didn't give our clothes back nor did they ungag us.

''Grhh....ugh! gaaah!'' On the streets I untied me own gag and finally spat out the socks of that jerk. They had been in my mouth for hours! ''Ghhh...I really need a drink'' I winched in disgust.

''mmmh....'' Jules mumbled softly.

''Here! Lemme just get that!'' I pulled the cloth from his mouth which allowed the boy to spit out the socks. He didn't seem talkative. If he was he'd have complained, threatened violence on those boys or blamed it all on me!

''......mm thanks'' Jules mumbled. He pulled his hair back in front of his eyes to hide them from me. That probably wasn't a good sign.

''Jules....'' I said and cautiously moved my hand towards his hairs. They were still wet and garbage filled so I hesitated a bit, but there was no going back. I put my hand on his head and started ruffling his filthy hairs ''You're a good kid''

Jules still kept his eyes hidden but his mouth formed into an adorable little smile. And then he glomped me.

''N-no! Please wait until you showered! Ew....C-champ come on! Now I need to shower!...uuuugh!'' we walked home with the boy literally joined at the hip with me. I'd be in the shower for hours if he kept that up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Consequences:

''Heya!'' In the weekend Nick visited me ''So you had quite the adventure yesterday!'' he smiled.

''.......I don't wanna talk about it'' I sighed. Being tormented by a bunch of scary 12 year old's wasn't very fun!

''Oh well! I had a lil chat with Maxime. He's gonna leave Jules alone for now on. And he's apologizing too!'' Nick told me with the proudest smile on his face.

''W-what...b-but...but he....he...when I...huh?'' I stammered. How did Nick succeed in talking the brat down while I got an afternoon of torment out of it ''H-how?!''

''I just told him that recently our Jules was assaulted and robbed of all his stuff, and that he's going through a rough patch'' Nick smiled at me ''He understood it and he's gonna be a whole lot nicer to Jules from now on!''

''Oh.....uuuuh yeah that....makes sense'' Maybe being honest with kids was better than pulling them at their collar and threatening them not to touch your little bro. Who would have thought.

''So where is Jules? Gonna tell him the good news!'' Nick asked and looked across the room for the lil man.

''Oh he's out for a walk! He said he needed to...take....t-to take....care of....some....thing'' I got a really bad feeling as I recounted the manner in which Jules departed this morning. A big happy smile, a devious glint in his eyes....a role of tape in his pocket.

''Oh shit!'' Both me and Nick shot up. Maybe there was still time to stop Jules! As we rushed to the door my phone rang. I picked it up with a feeling of dread

''Hellloooooo Tyler!'' An intensely proud Jules was on the phone. This was bad. It was so SO bad!

''Mhmmmh! hmmmmmmmh!'' On the background I heard some desperate mewling.

''So guess what Tyler! I got to have a little chat with our friend Maxime! I managed to find him alone without all those stupid jerks guarding him!'' Jules said oh so proudly ''I think we had a good chat!''

''Hllllmmmmmmh!'' The voice in the background begged for help.

''Look forward to the pictures!'' Jules exclaimed happily and hung up the phone.

''.......Nick. I think we'll need to protect Jules for quite some time'' I sighed. Whatever deal Nick had struck with Maxime was out of the question now.

''....Yup'' Nick smiled uncomfortably.

''Oh look! A picture!'' I got a picture from Jules. The picture showed the little tyke smiling so very happy. And Maxime was in the picture too. Kidnapped from the soccer field he still wore his football uniform even if it was drenching wet. An entire role of tape was wrapped around that stupid mouth and he was cuffed under a shower. Definitely the hot and cold water torture Jules subjected me to when we first met! And on Maxime's forehead was written the word ''Dork!''

''He's not gonna mess with you anymore now, Tyler!'' Jules texted me and put an exited emoticon next to it. And then he send me another picture, this time one of Maxime crying his eyes out.

''You know....I think he's avenging you, not himself!'' Nick patted my shoulder ''Aaawww! Jman is protective of you! How cute!''

''S-shut up! Its not like that'' I blushed and started to sigh ''Well! Best go to Jules quickly before the soccer team gets to him!''

Jules would likely be bullied for quite some time. I'd best keep an eye on the kid and keep him safe. Its what big brothers do.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for continuing this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

So, uh, Jules just got payback for all the horrible things he did, huh? Hmm, I feel a lack of sympathy there.

It IS always fun to have the American be tied up by younger kids. He is such an adorable dork.

Provided by bondagefreak

Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago So, uh, Jules just got payback for all the horrible things he did, huh? Hmm, I feel a lack of sympathy there.

Harsh :D But yeah a boy who act like Jules would probably be rather strongly disliked by his peers.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Ty can't catch a break can he? Nice to see that Jules now has his back, even if they won't admit it!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haha fantastic as usual
Charles0318
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Charles0318 »

Very nice story
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It took me a while to finally read this part. Those two were so cute together. I never thought something like that would happen. It was a very good part again.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic