Favourite cartoon scene

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Headscarf Hannah wrote: 3 years ago
Reidy wrote: 3 years ago
Headscarf Hannah wrote: 3 years ago This scene from Totally Spies where Alex (my favourite of the 3) gets kidnapped. Complete with an on screen OTN gag. Really made me discover my fondness of bondage.

https://www.deviantart.com/damseldash/a ... -790802594
Totally Spies has some great bondage scenes. (Though I am more of a Sam guy).
Well unfortunately, Sam never got a gag scene. And no, I don't count that weird spinoff.

Oh, I fully agree she should have. All three gagged. And take those back packs off then, they escaped far too easily.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I'd say that when I was a kid; the first cartoon DiD I observed was Daphne from "Scooby Doo":

It happened often enough that I sort of anticipated it would happen every episode.

"Totally Spies" also had some great scenes...in general, the whole "spy" theme was excellent for DiD: the perfect combination of snooping & kidnapping. Spies in distress, the president's daughter, and even their own mothers at one point...

MouthTaper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MouthTaper »

Totally Spies always had me excited because of the many tie up scenes it had. :P
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

MouthTaper wrote: 3 years ago Totally Spies always had me excited because of the many tie up scenes it had. :P
That series really catered to just about every fetish imaginable. From bondage and brainwashing to massive weight gain and furries. I bet those writers knew what they were doing :D
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

There's an anime called "Ninja Slayer" that has plenty of scenes like this that are too good. But for less explicit bondage I think that Totally Spies is pretty much unmatched, total fetish fuel for me.
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

Anything with daphne from scooby doo and I’m happy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic