***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard properly. Yup, we decided that story threads needed more support than they were getting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Hi everyone. Been reading stories for awhile here, but only recently thought about posting on the forum. Maybe I'll share some of my experiences someday. Not sure yet, but I'll try to make a post every now and then on somebody's story at the very least.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Jaaaake[/mention]!
Nice to have you onboard.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, [mention]Jaaaake[/mention], that's all we can ask. Writers always revel in appreciative comments.
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

Hello~ I've been looking for long-form, character-driven stories with lots of bondage in them, and finding anything that matches my tastes has gotten so frustrating I've decided to try creating my own. :) I'm a software developer from the northeastern United States, and one of these days I'll figure out whether I'm bi or a lesbian. Nice to meet you all!
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, please post when ready. We can always do with more writers.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Julie 42. Formerly a reader and lurker but hoping to join in more.

Married twice, divorced twice, engaged three times, bisexual with preference for men, switch with no real preference.

Hello everyone
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Welcome to TuG JulieG
Lady Knotty2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty2 »

Hi, I'm Lady Knotty2. Ridiculous user name, I know, but I couldn't come up with anything better at the time so I blame a friend of mine who keeps annoying me with dumb puns.

I used to go by just Lady Knotty, but I have now evolved into Lady Knotty2. I forgot my password and don't remember which email I used either so if I could get some help to get it back that would of course be nice since I might have missed replying to a message or two.

I wrote some stories here a long time ago, I think, but I'm not really a good writer so don't expect too much. But I figured it could be nice to write a story every now and then whenever I'm bored or my crippling insomnia keeps me up at night. I will most likely be writing some F/F or F/M, and maybe the occasional M/F or M/M. Depends on my mood. (:

I'm not really a Lady by the way, anything but actually. I can be loud, outspoken and annoying if I need to.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I remember that name. Welcome back, [mention]Lady Knotty2[/mention] .

I shall send a new password by pm if I can find your previous user name.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Lady Knotty2[/mention]
I can't send you a pm yet as your new account is too new to receive pms. It now takes ten post before newly registered members can do so. It discourages the trolls!

However, let's live dangerously: I have changed @Lady Knotty 's password to 'password' and reactivated the account. Change is as soon as you can and let me know if there has been a problem.
Lady Knotty2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty2 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Hahaha, I think someone must've been faster than me because it doesn't work
Last edited by Lady Knotty2 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'll try again. Give me a minute.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] That's better!
Lady Knotty2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty2 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Still doesn't seem to work. ):
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. One more try. The account has obviously been reactivated. The new password is Password2. It is case sensitive. Give me a minute..
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Now it worked! Thank you very much for the help (:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Yup, [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] ,the password is now smarter than I am. Change it quickly!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Hey guys and gals, I’m glad to be a part of this community. I love reading all your stories and wanted to join in on the discussions and stuff so I joined. Maybe in the future I’ll get the courage to write my own real-life stories here. But nevertheless I’m glad to be here :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

We're glad to have you, [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] , please feel free to post your own work. We can always do with more writers.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Katievick24 wrote: 3 years ago Didn’t exactly know where to put this but just wanted to let people I know I’m back active again after a few months 😁
Welcome back 😁
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Hey there, friends, how's it going? Y'all can call me Revan (I cosplay). I am a 20 y/o male from Michigan. I first discovered my interest in bondage when I was in 7th grade and since then have been exploring my interest as I've matured. I discovered this site several months ago when the isolation inspired my *creative* mind and I started writing my own stories (both bondage related and otherwise) and wanted to see if there was anywhere out there that people could share these stories without the risk of running into unwarranted, explicit content (this site is by far the best that I have come across), as I do quite enjoy reading them. This site has certainly made me a lot more comfortable with my interest and after a few months of lurking, I am ready to take an active role in the forum and such. I enjoy being the one who does the tying, as well as the one being tied up (with a preference towards the former). I've used bondage scenes in many stories I have written, even when the focus is not on a TUG story (I find these scenes can provide interesting and mischievous yet innocent romance scenes -- such as an heiress wanting to fulfill her "kidnapped by the black knight" fantasy with her personal protector who she happens to like).

In either case, apologies if I overshared 😂. But I look forward to reading everyone's work and possibly sharing some of my own work!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It looks as if you have come already armed with tales. Please feel free to share.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hi everyone, I’m Taylor, 25 male from Melbourne in Australia. I was a member on the old site but decided to jump back on. Can’t find any of the stories I wrote way back which is a shame but who knows maybe I’ll be inspired to write new ones! 😁

A bit about me, I’m bisexual, a switch when it comes to bondage, usually more of a dom with ladies and a sub with guys. I’m in a very loving relationship with an older woman with whom I occasionally do bondage in the bedroom. I love video games, films, and if it’s something geeky/nerdy I’m probably into it haha.

And yes that is me gagged with bondage tape in my profile pic. 😉
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back. What a shame you didn't save any of your old work. I am told that the "Way Back Machine" is quite useful on that front.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic