Knightwing : 01 - Tying up my friend Bear (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Knightwing : 01 - Tying up my friend Bear (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Knightwing's stories
01 - Tying up my friend Bear

Story index at the bottom

By Knightwing

Saturday, May 4th 2002 - 04:56:31 AM

Tying up Bear

As told from MSN Messenger

Monday night was a thought-probing dilemma since i wanted to call up my friend, lets call him Bear hehe,to see if hes free tuesday afterschool. it was late in the night and i decided to ask him the next day. well i had this big algebra test...which i failed miserably, and i was studying in the computer lab, where its actually more peaceful than our school library. I didn't have time to ask him though he was in the same room since he always emails there for some reason.

During afterschool, he passed by my locker and commented on my locker inside. i asked where was he off to, and he said he had to go home and off he ran...besides it was 2:20 pm and the buses leave at around 2:30. well i didn't tie him up that day, but at around 6 pm i asked him if he had free time afterschool on thurday..

.wednesday was a holiday. he said yes and we talked about seeing an anime "Samurai X" the first 4 episodes in OVA and asked him to come over cause i wanted to do something with him.

he called me up wednesday night and as if someone read my mind and persuaded Bear to call me and asked what we're going to do thurday, i paused for around 30 seconds, which felt so so embarrassing or weird. I eventually asked him about movies where the guy or someone is tied up. He thought for a while and I suggested Scream...he never saw that.

fine, I ran out of things to say but I just went ahead and asked him.

It went something like this, and I told him the truth.

"Hmm I wonder how you can get out of that. Hey if you come over tommorow, do you want to be tied up?"

Outrageously and most surprisingly, he said "Ok why not?"

I thought I found the biggest goldmine in the world and i was thrilled....but i then tested him and asked if it was weird, what do you think (he said it was ok, it's ok since its something physical that he can try out), and he said after i asked him what was the most extreme thing he did, well anyway he said ok fine....hes into this stuff because he wants something exciting once in a while.

as his character, hes a lonely to himself type of guy.

he doesnt do his homework , he works out, hes basically just a home guy...i kinda feel sorry for him, but anyway hes cool and friendly.

Thurday came and I was so so so excited. I haven't tried this stuff at all and I was so thrilled since the day was kinda long. the hours past by until afterschool came.

I was supposed to meet him directly afterschool so we can catch the bus together...after a series of tag and hide and there you are finally outside the library, we took a walk to get a local native small vehicle called a Tuk Tuk and we drove towards my condominium. I wore socks (for the first time in a long long time) inside my home with slippers so he can wear his since Im wearing my own socks and slippers.

We went to the computer room, and watched Samurai X, the first OVA episode which is quite brutal...and throughout the whole time I was keeping my patience while watching and thinking at the same time.

"Should I just go ahead and say lets do something else, what should I do..." It was a good thing that I saw him not getting too interested and I went ahead and said, "ok lets do something else"

I then said while walking towards my room "let the tying up begin". As soon as he sat on my bed and I was thinking of lots of things about the whole subject, I then asked him literally for his permission to go ahead by saying "do you really want to do this" as a test "because i dunno if you think its weird."

he replied yeah its ok with assurance and to me, he didn't mind at all. I guess to him, it was like going for a rock climb with a friend or something...nothing that special or weird or strange.

I went inside my walk in closet, got out duck tape (hohoho, I was saving this special duck tape I bought at my home country since they didnt have this type of duck tape here...actually I was going to use it on someone else that I longingly wanted to tie up), a length of rope and asked him if he wanted anything to wear since it might ruin his clothes.

As soon as he saw the duck tape being opened for the first time from its plastic package, he was surprised and said "ooh ok duck tape, hehee". I just smirked and replied 'yeah its ok." i was thinking of saying that no tie up is complete with duck tape..as a gag heheeh. Anyway, for a moment, I covered my face with my hands and said "I can't believe Im actually doing this" and it kept racing through my mind.

I asked him to sit up at the edge of my bed and asked him if he had anything else to say...nah he replied. the new duck tape was quite hard to unravel and I placed it in his face around his head 3 times slowly, pressing his forehead towards me so the back of his head is on me and then i admired what i did. he mumbled and smiled i think and mumbled more.

I asked him "now this is like a kidnapping scene and i wanted him to moan or groan, in which he did for a time. Through the internet I found some techniques on how to properly tie up someone. Following that, I tied one end of the rope on his right wrist, revolved around that, and then revolved around his other hand behind his back. yes he was lied down face flat on my bed and he was patiently being tied up. Then I revolved the rope between his two bound hands and tied it with the end that was dangling from his right hand for around 2 knots. I then took the further length of the rope and tied it to his knees and then his feet. I then tied up the rope between his feet and attached it to his belt loop behind his back. Then i attached it to his hands and voila, instant tied up athlete hehee.

I asked him to turn over and sure enough, I had done it: he was tied up and gagged in a hogtie on my bed and this person was my friend whom i wanted to be also tied up: success hehee.

He squirmed as i observed him and told him he could do it on the floor. Moaning and with a contoured face he continued to wrestle with the ropes. He bounced from the bed onto the carpet and tried standing up. I can see from his face that it was tough, and i asked him to turn around and see his progress with his hands. It was soo cool because he couldn't get untied efficiently because of the tangle on his belt loop...a result from trying to untie his hands. He got out of it in 15 minutes and I was there, smiling and admiring and observing. When it came to taking off the rather unsmooth gag, on the second layer, his eyes went wide open and groaned a bit since it hurt. at the last strip, he closed his eyes and slowly pulled it out whilst his skin was being uncovered. I guess part of his small hair behind his head got pulled out also. There were some duck tape adhesive on his hair which was washed off later.

I suggested for some photo shoots which i would be glad to do it, and i don't know if he said he'd mind since he was gagged. Unfortunately my digital camera had low batteries and so i couldnt do it.

As soon as he untied the rope, it was my turn.

OK thats the first part......there's 2 more parts to it. If you want to hear the part where I was tied up and Bear was tied up again, email me or just post it. I'll check it sometime..

Knightwing
cutiedukiewoo@hotmail.com
Southeast Asia

guardtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by guardtiedup »

Holy cow, [mention]Canuck100[/mention] I can't believe you saved my stories :) I'm so happy! I randomly thought about my old emails and log ins and suddenly this website came out.

I feel like I'm 16, 19, and 22-years-old again reading this, it's amazing! It's a little creepy reading story of my younger self as a 36-year-old today.
All stories that appear on this site from the following accounts are mine:
darksniper16@hotmail.com
paolomartin04@yahoo.com
dashboarder@gmail.com
Plmetzen
ManilaHemp
GuardTiedUp on Recon and Twitter
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

guardtiedup wrote: 3 years ago Holy cow, @Canuck100 I can't believe you saved my stories :) I'm so happy! I randomly thought about my old emails and log ins and suddenly this website came out.

I feel like I'm 16, 19, and 22-years-old again reading this, it's amazing! It's a little creepy reading story of my younger self as a 36-year-old today.
Hehe, [mention]guardtiedup[/mention], glad to have given you the occasion to read this story again! It was a good one!
guardtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by guardtiedup »

Hey [mention]Canuck100[/mention] were we the ones who were communicating via MSN Messenger?

I realized I never told the part two and three, which unfortunately barely remember what happened because it's obviously not as fresh as when I sharing this story to you :)
darksniper16@hotmail.com
paolomartin04@yahoo.com
dashboarder@gmail.com
Plmetzen
ManilaHemp
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

guardtiedup wrote: 3 years ago Hey @Canuck100 were we the ones who were communicating via MSN Messenger?

I realized I never told the part two and three, which unfortunately barely remember what happened because it's obviously not as fresh as when I sharing this story to you :)
[mention]guardtiedup[/mention]
It's a long time ago, but I think I remember chatting with you, yes. :D

If you want to tell us how the story ends, even if your memories are fuzzy, i'm sure many would like to know!
guardtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by guardtiedup »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] lol I don't' remember all the details, and why I made it part two and three. But here's the ahem adult version of what I know.

PART TWO - SAME DAY, MY TURN TO GET TIED UP

The reason why I named him "Bear" in the MSN messenger chat with you was that his real name was "Yogi". He was a handsome Indian guy who was physically built, with broad shoulders, beautiful dark hair, thick eyebrows and long eyelashes, and gawd knows I knew he would look good with a tape gag on. I targeted him in high school (or middle school) I think in 8th grade because I would have loved to see him gagged with those pretty eyes. Like me, he was one of those mysterious guys who didn't fit in with other cliques, but some girls had some crush on him, secretly I think I did, and damn he just looks good with those jeans and 90's clothing.

Now on my 36th year, writing this story (on my off day from work) set TWENTY YEARS AGO, is quite intriguing, because mind you, though my memory is rather blurred, but while reading the chat, I vividly remember the room setting. I had a queen size bed, a huge balcony with huge sliding windows, a study table, and I think, a wooden chair as my study chair. And, yeah, its CREEPY that as a grown adult I'm writing about something that happened between 15 or 16-year-olds. Looking at the date as to why May 1, 2002 was a holiday, in Thailand, it was labor day. Here, in the Philippines, we also have labor day on the same date.

Also, I remember, something naughty that was omitted from the story while I was tape gagging Yogi. I was having difficulty gagging Yogi because I had a hard on in my shorts. I remember while kneeling on the bed (Yogi was sitting on the bed with his upper back just aligned to my pevic area) that my boner kinda touched his back --- it was one of those moments you can imagine in anime wherein you suddenly say in your head, "oh sh*t!" because I was so embarrassed, so I immediately bent backwards to pretend I was, ahem, adjusting my shorts.

I have no idea, to this day, if he felt it, because for the love of pete, I think he did, because he turned around to see if everything was alright. Unfortunately I didn't remember what I said to him - or any conversation we had had that day, twenty years ago - but I do remember I said something to alleviate the awkward situation. Still, at that moment in time, it.was.the.hottest.thing.that.ever.happened. (and the word hot wasn't even used back then, I think).

So back to the story:

After Yogi untied himself, ripped off the duck tape from his face, it was my turn to be tied up. Unlike my tying him up, it was exciting and lucid to have touched this super hot guy, tied him up, felt his face and hair while I gagged him (dude, mind you, this was before sex and making out and the normalcy of adult life), when he tied me up, it was just....normal.

Oddly enough, I think what happened was that I wasn't satisfied, hence why I wasn't super turned on. Yogi tied me up while I was sitting down, and he used the same rope I tied him in a hog tie. He then gagged me (getting gagged was always fun, but he did it in a way to carefully not injure me or applied pressure in making sure I couldn’t talk). He tied my feet together, knees, and I think my hands behind my back. All in all, it felt flimsy, and I didn’t blame him --- this guy hasn’t even thought of tying up anything, let alone his classmate.

For a guy who has tied himself up several times over the last three years (yeah, I started around 13 years old, finding out that I loved being tied up) I literally got untied in less than a minute. I remember just standing up on the floor, removed the rope from my triceps and shoulders (just like one who would remove a vest, or a bra) and let the ropes drop from my body. I remember he was stunned: his big beautiful eyes looked like he saw something that a magician can do, and I remember his lips were parted like his jaw quietly dropped at the sight. I turned around to unwrap the gag from my face and rolled it, threw it, and tadah! I was untied.

As a sub - a word I only use as an adult - it felt different, and back then, I didn’t know I had a bigger thrill in tying guys up because it felt more powerful, cool, and at the time, thrilling. It was a time when my hobby of tying up guys wasn’t called “bondage” nor did it include having to jerk off the sub or doing edging, it was purely fun, but with the spiciness of being turned on without knowing why it made you feel so happy. As an adult, looking back at the story now, I still wish I can just tie up guys without having my predatorial or animal intentions intervene --- I just like seeing hot guys tied up in their everyday wear because it.just.looks.cool.

PART THREE - SAME DAY, YOGI BEAR GETS TIED UP AGAIN

For those who have experienced a bondage session with first timers, you know it doesn’t take that long. It’s not like those guys who love to do it for hours on end, for beginners and for teenagers like us that day, it literally happened less than an hour. So back to the story :

Since Yogi and I already played with ropes, I always wanted to see him tied up in a chair. I remember watching the movie SCREAM in French class in 7th grade, back in our American Embassy School in New Delhi, wherein I saw the guy tied up with duck tape on a chair. I looked at everyone else in the class, and my goodness, I was the only one, at the time and I didn’t know it was sexually motivated, super turned on and wide eyed. Minus the blood and gore, of course, I wanted to tie him up with duck tape.

I remember Yogi had a definite young adult teenage style --- he looked so handsome in those washed out faded blue jeans (or shorts, can’t remember) and white shoes that day. I don’t remember if he was wearing his signature long sleeves, but his muscles showed through his shirt. So for him to be on my study chair, with legs on each chair leg, his hands on each arm rest, waiting for me to tie him up, what I do remember, was excitement. Dude, who wouldn’t want to tie up a hot guy in your bedroom, in a hot overcast but sunny Bangkok afternoon indoors on the 17th floor of our rented condominium (my family and I lived in a 16th to 18th floor penthouse of a building that was on top of a manmade lake), and having the very opportunity to just relish the fact that he was here in the first place? So when I proceeded to duck tape his ankles to the legs of the chair, the thighs to the chair, his wrists, and I think, around his chest to the chair, I knew he would be stuck there for a while. I then gave him a smaller duck tape strip and placed it on his lips. I stood back, sat on my bed to admire my art work. To this day, I would like to thank God for having Yogi be there, tied up, handsome, no where to go. I then told him you can start trying to untie himself.

Just like Yogi, I was stunned --- I distinctly remember he lifted both ankles up just like when you were leg raising at one of our gym equipment at the high school gym) and the measly tape ripped right off. He looked at me with amazement because I think he knew he got me this time because his eyebrows were raised. Just like a few minutes before, Yogi just removed the tape from his wrists, his thighs, and on his chest, and took time to remove the duck tape gag. He just sat there like a big boss whom I thought you could play and capture, but at the end, it felt like I was the one who got defeated.

Just as quickly as this first time bondage session went, we ended up stopping there and I think we had a snack or we ended up going out to do something else. I honestly don’t remember anything else after he untied himself, because it was just a beautiful innocent day for bondage.

I’d like to thank Yogi for this milestone of an experience with me. He’s still very handsome, married and wow he got even more built when he was in his mid or early 20’s as per social media. I actually reached out to him to say I was thinking about him (lol I didn't mention the tie up, just a greeting), and that though we didn't hang out much after the bondage experience ---- he suddenly became this cool guy whom everyone kinda wanted to also hang out with, I just want to thank him for the memory.

I’d like again to also thank you [mention]Canuck100[/mention] for saving this precious story, because the language I used was exactly how I talked when I was in late middle school. I have a thing for not finishing up stuff, and I am so thrilled to have closed this little chapter.

Speaking of, the other story with the male nurse from Cardiff Wales, Abe (pronounced Abi), who tied me up at my university dorm room, I literally omitted half of that story. I can write about it next time :)

Thanks!
Paolo Martin
darksniper16@hotmail.com
paolomartin04@yahoo.com
dashboarder@gmail.com
Plmetzen
ManilaHemp
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thanks for continuing this story! That was quite a. Interesting experience with your friend Bear. The male nurse story sounds promising too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic