EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent ending even if I hope there will be a sequel with the vengeance of the big brother and his friend, or when they will again be dominated by the younger ones lol
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Stinks that Matt had to lose his job, but man my horny self is still jealous of his experience getting dogpiled by young jocks and stuffed with raunchy socks and taking a fart to the face!

I really loved this story!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Again, thank you for time and effort you have put through on this story. It surely was an eventful sleepover party. Hope Matt and Andrew gets an opportunity to get back at their captors.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Short but sweet, and all but begging for a reversal sequel. Unlike too many cooks, too many socks have never spoiled the broth.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

What a great story, absolutely loved reading it. These are the stories that keep me visiting the site over and over again!!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] enjoyable tale, even though bags weren’t the highlight the image or two writing masses of strapped upon nylon impotently squirming and muffled scream is a powerful imagine that I’m quite jealous of
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Just discovered this one.....a little late.

Uffffaaaa. The combo of sock gag that Matt had to experience. Humiliating that the gag was formulated from his buddy and his father. Brilliant!

The description of Matt's surprise, then realization and then ultimate take down....Priceless. Great tale [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for sticking with me 'till the end, guys!

I know that the bittersweet ending is not what all of you were hoping for, but the mix of humoured, remorseful and empathic reviews is what I was aiming for. In any case, I'm glad Ethan's actions succeeded in making you feel bad for the two older guys, and I'm glad some of you feel this is ripe for a revenge plot 8-)

Really appreciate the extra time you all took to drop me a note after reading.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago Ethan feels like a bit of a sociopath, I think? He just hurt the good relationship with his brother, and enjoyed the rush so much that, despite realizing what he had done, he feels the need to do it again. It is quite a chilling thought.

Again, if Andrew would enjoy the whole situation, it would be quite a nice fantasy. Being stuck for the whole night, and probably being afraid that it might happen again, would be something I'd sign up for. But considering that Andrew did not enjoy the situation, it feels pretty dark.

I hope I didn't get to real here. The story was, as always, well written. It might be my favourite of the stories you have produced so far.
Thanks, buddy!

I don't know about the sociopath part.
To me, Ethan just sounds like a normal, rowdy-jockish teenager.

As far as Andrew goes, we actually don't know if he secretly enjoyed it or not. Some of you would've no doubt enjoyed the predicament he was faced with, but in the heat of the moment, most of you have probably fought as well. It's not easy for an 18-year-old to be taken down and have his pride hurt by a bunch of younger jocks.

But then, that's the beauty of first-person narration. It provides readers with a narrow vision and fills their heads with unproven assumptions, theories and ideas.

In any case, I think it's safe to assume that Andrew and Ethan will be back to their regular brotherly tussles in no time.
This is definitely not the sorta thing that would permanently break two brothers apart. Andrew should be better prepared the next time his parents leave him in charge. Hell, he might even try to return the favour.

If I was him, I'd call up as many reinforcements as possible for the next sleepover party.
And if I was Ethan, I'd also call up as many reinforcements as possible in anticipation for my older brother's possible revenge move :lol:

Some serious potential for further teen vs teen conflicts in the future 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I don't know about the sociopath part.

As far as Andrew goes, we actually don't know if he secretly enjoyed it or not. Some of you would've no doubt enjoyed the predicament he was faced with, but in the heat of the moment, most of you have probably fought as well. It's not easy for an 18-year-old to be taken down and have his pride hurt by a bunch of younger jocks.

But then, that's the beauty of first-person narration. It provides readers with a narrow vision and fills their heads with unproven assumptions, theories and ideas.
Yeah, I never was particularly ok with the way teenage guys tend to treat each other. Not to get too much into it (as it is, of course, a matter of taste - as long as you know how far you can go, do as you please), I never got along with people who mocked and pranked each other. So I probably read Ethans behaviour harsher than many other people here.

That's probably also the reason, why I read Andrews reachtion as being actually hurt. It's probably how I would feel in his situation, if I wouldn't actually enjoy being tied up and captured.

But I'm certainly looking forward to whatever happens with the two guys in the future.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago That's probably also the reason, why I read Andrews reaction as being actually hurt.
His ego was most certainly bruised (as any senior highschooler's would), but I wouldn't go as far as saying he was hurt.
Pissed would be more like it 8-) Some nasty revenge plot is no doubt brewing in that nerdy gamer head of his.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story and definitely worthy of a sequel
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I don't know about the sociopath part.

Yeah, I never was particularly ok with the way teenage guys tend to treat each other. Not to get too much into it (as it is, of course, a matter of taste - as long as you know how far you can go, do as you please), I never got along with people who mocked and pranked each other. So I probably read Ethans behaviour harsher than many other people here.

That's probably also the reason, why I read Andrews reachtion as being actually hurt. It's probably how I would feel in his situation, if I wouldn't actually enjoy being tied up and captured.

But I'm certainly looking forward to whatever happens with the two guys in the future.
I felt the same as I was reading the story, especially since the brothers haven't talked at all in a couple weeks. So I'd say Andrew being pissed was an understatement...maybe if it was just him, but Ethan's antics cost Matt his job, so I think he would actually be more hurt and/or upset.

And while he might not be a sociopath, Ethan showed little-to-no regret for what happened to Matt and would want to do it all over again...so to me, he's not likable lol.

But again, if this story continues, I'll be curious to see what happens.
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago I felt the same as I was reading the story, especially since the brothers haven't talked at all in a couple weeks. So I'd say Andrew being pissed was an understatement...maybe if it was just him, but Ethan's antics cost Matt his job, so I think he would actually be more hurt and/or upset.

And while he might not be a sociopath, Ethan showed little-to-no regret for what happened to Matt and would want to do it all over again...so to me, he's not likable lol.

But again, if this story continues, I'll be curious to see what happens.

We always seem to be on the same wavelength [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention].

Throughly enjoyed Andrew's tie-up scene, but felt so bad for Matt, knowing he needed to get to work and these little shits wouldn't let him get a word in.

I was definitely hoping for some consequences, but I don't feel like there really were any. Ethan cost a man his job, and his attitude is basically "oh well, I'll do it again." Send that little brat (I originally had a different 4 letter word) to military school! (or something, I don't know what to do with sociopathic teens)

Amazing work as always BF! Can't wait for a sequel. Hope by then Matt has a nice new job, and manages to get some revenge!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Just finished the story right now, and like most of the other ones here, that wasn't really the ending I was hoping for of course.

But isn't some realistic twist what it sometimes really does for such stories?
I wouldn't go as far as others to call Ethan a Soziopath but it could be that he somehow "challenged" the relationship with his brother.
The big question is if tied up Andrew liked it or not - if he did, he probably won't be inviting more of his friends over for the next time ;-)
I wouldn't, for sure :-P

Thanks Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for another great, short, lively story.
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

huff amazing story, albeit well, I'm quite a vindictive person and seeing that Ethan had no real consequences for his actions makes me urgently need a sequel where Andrew gets his revenge and where Ethan pays for what he did.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago If I was him, I'd call up as many reinforcements as possible for the next sleepover party.
And if I was Ethan, I'd also call up as many reinforcements as possible in anticipation for my older brother's possible revenge move
oh and this sounds like stuff for a great new story like a war between two sides, taking each other prisoner, which side will be the winner?
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I got behind on my reading lol.
This was great, loved it. Thank you 😊
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Glad you enjoyed this one ;)

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Just finished this one up, gotta say I feel bad for Andrew and I feel really terrible for Matt. Man I hope Ethan gets what he deserves, especially with his “meh I’d do it again attitude” he definitely needs to get knocked down a peg.

I will say, interesting choice of putting the two captives into the bags headfirst. It’s something I like very much, but rarely gets mentioned as an option in sleeping bag stories, so it was cool to see that in this one!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

EASY PREY II HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, GUYS!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PROLOGUE
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Hey guys,
I just thought I'd take a few minutes to give you all an update on my current situation.

So I've been reading all your comments over these past couple of days, and am now left dealing with a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth. At first, I thought "My god. What a bunch of whiny pushovers!"

But then the more I reread the comments you left me and the more I realised how my brother had turned into an empty shell of himself, the more I came to the inevitable conclusion that some of you guys had been correct in your assessments.

What I did to Andrew and what I did to his buddy Matt was just plain mean.

Yes, it was funny as hell. But we probably shouldn't have left the two of them bound up like that all night.
Matt losing his first job was not part of the plan. Heck, I didn't even know the guy.
I guess you can say my friends and I had been pretty careless. I feel bad about it now, even though we did have a lot of fun that evening.

In my defence, my brother and I were not new to pranks and shenanigans.
Had I overpowered him and tied him up on my own, Andrew most likely wouldn't have been as pissed with me as he was right now.

I think the fact that he was humiliated in front of such a large audience is pretty much what sent him into this weird spiral of shame and self-isolation.

Sigh. I wish he would just talk to me.
I've tried reaching out to him. But each time I apologise, he just brushes me off and tells me he doesn't wanna talk about it.

It's been a month now, and his ego still hasn't recovered.

So yeah, I finally came up with a clever idea that might help us renew that bond we once shared.

My parents are driving up to a ski resort a bit later today and will be staying there until tomorrow evening.
I know Andrew already invited Matt to come over, but his friend didn't seem interested in chilling at our place, no doubt fearing a repeat of what my friends and I had put him through a few weeks ago.

As for me, well I won't be inviting anyone over today.
That would leave only Andrew and myself.

Now I know this won't exactly put us even and I know it doesn't entirely compensate for the humiliation he was put through, but I'm actually gonna put my big-boy pants on and offer myself up as his willing prisoner the moment my parents walk out past the front door.

Yup, you heard that right.
I'm just gonna walk up to him and offer him my unconditional surrender.

Hopefully, that'll help me redeem myself in his eyes.
It probably won't fix his bruised ego all that much, but I'm betting it'll go a long way toward mending that brotherly relationship we once had.

My parents are packing their bags as we speak.
Will be letting you guys know how things go.

Keeping my fingers crossed here.
Wish me luck!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Whoa, I didn't expect this story to be continoued this soon! I hope Andrew will agree to his brother's offer :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I really like seeing this behaviour from Ethan and the way this chapter interacts with the board. Makes it have a more real feel to it, which definitely enhances the whole idea. I love the more mature attitude and I'm excited to see where this goes!
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

nice one! want to see what will happen!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Finally had a chance to fully read this. Great story! Feels like it could be a real one :)

The whole tying up process was great however I do feel bad for both Andrew and Matt, especially for Matt after losing his job. They we're just minding their own when all this happened. I do think a little revenge is in order so hopefully Andrew will take Ethan's offer and Matt comes over to join in. I wonder if they've been plotting anything over the past few weeks anyway :lol:

Looking forward to see where this goes!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic