Sleepover (f+/f+) VOTE story (VOTING CLOSED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Good stuff, weird, but good.
Going for A again - will complicate it even more! :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

A - simply because it might get all four playing together
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good work ;) I´ll stay with A this time :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Good stuff, weird, but good.
Weird is kinda what I do here :lol:
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Always a fan of a rescue attempt (particularly if it fails) so it's a C from me :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Because there would be still an option that they find together later, I vote for B here
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Good stuff, weird, but good.
Weird is kinda what I do here :lol:
:D and do not stop, please! :D
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

B
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option A this time.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Are you, mostly, just not reading beyond option A? :lol: to B, C, and sometimes more letters.

A wins.

Posting either later today or tomorrow. Thanks all for voting/reading :D
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago Are you, mostly, just not reading beyond option A? :lol: to B, C, and sometimes more letters.
naughty, cheeky girls should be tied and spanked... ;)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"Ellie's parents away again?"
"For the weekend." Tasha nods, seeing no point in lying. No doubt Beth, taught at home by her Mum, saw them load up the car and leave anyway.

"So. What?" Beth reaches down, hand on a collision course with Tasha's right breast. Tasha tenses, nervousness bubbling up suddenly inside her. Does she want her breast, very much staring Beth in the face due to her tight tee and lack of bra, groped. Does she want any part of her groped? And, if she doesn't, then why agree to come over and be bound to this younger black girls bed? She knew, on some level, that allowing Beth, who Tasha knows has something of a stalker level crush on her, to tie her up could and likely would lead to some form of play. Or kissing. Or more. Her curiousity to find out what, to see just where Beth wanted to take this, is what made Tasha agree to Beth's kidnapping of her.

That and she, Ellie too, never could resist a tie up.

But Beth's hand never reaches her breast. The younger girl stops. Grins. Winks. Is she teasing? Instead Beth fetches her gaming chair, a fancy black leather with green padding thing on wheels. Like a race car seat with armrests bolted to an office chair star shaped wheel base. Bringing it over she sits, puts her still blue converse high top clad feet up on the bed, relaxing back with a perfect view of Tasha's splayed out helpless body.

"So you and Ellie were going to be playing tie ups all weekend then?"
"That was the plan."
"But?" Beth raises an eyebrow, noting the tone of Tasha's voice, the unspoken thing. "You had other plans too?" She giggles. "Has my kidnapping you spoiled some grand plan?"
"Maybe." Tasha smiles, tries to shrug. "We'd invited Kayley over."

"Who?"
"Some new girl in the year below us."
"Oh." Beth nods. "Invited her over to play tie ups?"
"To try yeah."
"You don't think she'll be into it?"
"It isn't that." Tasha shakes her head, the risk her and Ellie were about to take sounding just as crazy as it actually is now she's about to tell it to Beth. "Kayley might, in her old school, of been a bully. We wanted her to tie us both up at the same time."
"Oh." Beth shakes her head, a mixture of shocked open mouth and impressed smile warring on her face. "Fuck me but you two are crazy."
"Probably." Tasha laughs.

"She could've just abandoned you both."
"True."
"Or invited a bunch of girlfriends over."
"Yes." The idea of a group of complete strangers having access to her bound body makes Tasha's skin tingle, and her stomach flip flop with excitement. Clearly Beth's right, she is crazy. "I get it." Shaking her head. "It was. Is. A dumb move. But we just...."
"Just didn't care?"
"I don't know." Trying to shrug again. Smiling. "It just sounded fun."

"So Kayley's there, next door, now?"
"Should be there by now." Nodding. "She went home to change first." Tasha sees Beth's grin. "Why?"
"Think I'll go say hi." Beth stands up, pulls out her phone. "See how Ellie is."
"And what about me?" Knowing, on some deep level, already that Beth's abandoning her here, Tasha swallows. "Don't I get to come too."

Beth grins, and takes a photo of Tasha's helpless body bound to her bed. Shakes her head. "No. I think you get to stay here." She winks. "Maybe I'll bring you back some company."

Now Beth reaches out, giving Tasha's breast a gentle stroke through the stretched tight tee, smiling as the bound goth sighs at the contact between fingers and nipple, closing her eyes.

When Tasha opens them again, she's alone.

"I'm going back out Mum." Beth pauses at the back door. "I. Um. I won't be long." I think I won't be long anyway. "Okay." Her Mum nods, looks thoughtful. "What about your friend?"
"Tasha?" Beth grins, patting her phone, a photo she intends keeping. Maybe even her new wallpaper. "Um." She doesn't like to lie, especially not to her own parents. "She's fine. Um. Keeping busy."
"Oh." Nodding. "That's nice. I'll bring her up some tea and biscuits once I've sliced the mushrooms."
"Mum!"
"Not a tea drinker is she? How about a can of pop then?"
"Mum!" Beth doesn't even want to think what her Mum would think of Tasha's current state. "Tasha's fine. Please. Just. Stay out of my room. Please."
"Okay dear." Waving her worries away. "I'm far too busy anyway to go and watch Natasha playing Call of Battlegrounds."
"Call of duty."
"Go on now." Shooing Beth out. "And hurry back. It's not nice to abandon a friend."
"Yes Mum." Beth can't help but grin. Abandon is a very fitting word for the circumstances after all.

Kayley opens the door when Beth knocks, frowning at Beth before calling over her shoulder. "It isn't her."
"Well then who i...." Ellie, coming into view, tuts, shaking her head, putting the pieces together based purely on Beth being her, now, grinning, with Tasha still mysteriously vanished. "Honestly." Ellie waves Beth inside. "Come and tell us what you've done then."

Kayley hasn't long arrived. The trainers she was wearing have been discarded by the door- it's a house rule- leaving her barefoot like Ellie. Tight black leggings cling to her legs, the material has a wet sheen effect not unlike latex, showing off the curves of her butt. With no shame Kayley's wearing a bright red push up bra, clearly visible beneath her grey vest top, the neckline of which plunges very low to show off plenty of D cup cleavage.

The three girls stand around in the kitchen. Both Ellie and Beth refuse Kayley's offer of some vodka. She's grinning having managed to swipe a whole bottle. Beth does have a sniff though, but is too wary of her Mum's wrath should she smell it on her breath.

Beth shows both girls her photo. Kayley smirks, taking a swig from the bottle. Ellie shakes her head, despairing of her friend.

"Okay." Ellie, nodding at the phone as Beth stuffs it into a back pocket. "So, what happens now?"

What does happen now?
A- All three girls go over Beth's.
B- Beth won't let the other two come and see Tasha unless she ties and gags them first. She then needs to walk the bound pair passed her Mum.
C- Kayley and Ellie tie Beth up, then walk her back to her house to find Tasha.
D- Ellie goes to see Tasha. Whilst she's gone Beth manages to trick Kayley into a sofa hogtie. (A 006a and 006b option, leading to the girls still being in seperate places by chapters end)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Just to prove at least some of us read past option A, I vote C.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

C
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I'm going for C too :lol: I'm curious how they get past her mom with the daughter all tied up :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Just to prove at least some of us read past option A, I vote C.
seconded! :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option B this time, for similar reasons as others are commenting on. I’m interested to see how Beth gets 2 tied up girls past the mother.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

C from me too!
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Pretty sure C has won by this point, but I'll still try and vote D.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Option C, good work. Looks like I won't have to remove A from the list after all ;) :lol:

Writing now.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

What does happen now? Beth takes a moment to ponder the question, because, and she's only just coming to the realisation herself, surely if she already has Tasha tied up then that gives her some kind of dominant position here. Doesn't it follow that Ellie's tied friend is a bargaining chip of sorts? A way to get more stuff, and by stuff we're clearly talking about tied up girls.

Looking at Kayley, trying to hide a smile, Beth reckons the new girl would look pretty cute all trussed up.

"Well." Opening her mouth, having prehaps stretched the silence out slightly too long. "Maybe I captured her, and I'm not going to give her back."
"Unless...." Ellie prompts, because both her and Tasha are old hands at this game. The game of being tied up and making demands based purely on doing more tying. "Come on Beth," she laughs, because it is all kinda funny, and she doesn't even mind that this is all most likely heading towards her becoming tied up just like Tasha, "what needs to happen here to 'rescue' our friend?"

"Well...." So many possibilities, that's the problem here. Should she tie them up and leave them here for later? Bring them both back to hers? Bring only one? Tie them up then go and fetch Tasha? Choices choices.

"I think we'll just tie you up instead." Kayley announces, nodding, managing to derail Beth's train of happy thoughts like a tree on the line.

"What?" Beth exclaims, looking from a smiling Ellie, happy at this new twist she hadn't thought of, to a smiling Kayley, already, somehow, holding a length of rope.

She can't even think up a good reason why they shouldn't tie her up. And there are two of them to her one, so she submits calmly rather then forcing them to take her by force.

At least she's a part of the game, whatever that game might be, now.

It's Kayley who does the tying, whilst Ellie just stands, mostly giggling at Beth's fall from person maybe in charge to person now tied up. She, Ellie, does remove Beth's hoodie though before Kayley gets to work. She isn't sure why, but some small niggling feeling tells her to.

Kayley's pretty good at ropework, it turns out, knowing how and where to tie for reasons she's yet to share. Using only two ropes she effectively binds Beth's arms behind her, tightly, making the youngest of the girls at least partially helpless. Beth's wrists are bound first, side by side. The doubled over rope is wrapped around them, then fed through an earlier loop. The remaining rope is wrapped around the wrist bindings, between Beth's arms, tightening everything up, preventing her from simply slipping one or both wrists free. The second rope is longer, way longer. Kayley uses this to bind Beth's elbows, but the added length comes in handy for squeezing her E cups too.

The elbows are bound the same way as Beth's wrists, with the long length left wrapped first above the breasts, then below twice. Finally the rope is fed up over the right shoulder and down between Beth's tee and bra covered breasts, then back up over the left shoulder. Once tied off at the back the whole harness tie squeezes and seperates Beth's large E cups nicely, if anything making them look that much larger, thrusting them forwards almost like an invitation.

"There." Kayley grins, giving Beth's butt a friendly pat, having tossed the black girls phone onto Ellie's kitchen counter first. Pulling a pack of smokes from her bag she lights one up, inhaling deeply.

"Not inside." Ellie, wagging her finger, then pointing. "Parents will fucking kill me if they smell that."
"Just one?" Kayley, taking another drag, holding up one finger. "Outside." Ellie points, adding. "Please."
"Sure." Shrugging, not fussed. Kayley gestures to Beth as she walks passed. "I'll be outside waiting for you two then."

"Um." Beth wriggles her arms, impressed by the tightness she finds there. "Are we not staying here?"
"Nope." Ellie shakes her head. "Got to go and get Tasha don't we."
"Oh. Right." Ellie's already walking towards the front door, but stops when she realises Beth isn't following. "What?" The blonde girl asks. "Well," Beth wriggles again, making her bound breasts wobble at Ellie, who giggles, "thing is. My Mum's home."
"Oh."
"Yep." Giving her breasts another wobble, actually liking how they feel wrapped up in rope. "And I'm pretty sure she'll freak out if she sees me like this."
"Well." Ellie thinks, tapping Beth's hoodie, which she's still holding for some reason, against her leg.

Beth's hoodie. "Got it." Ellie nods, smiling.

"What the fuck?" Kayley, pitching the last of her fag away, looks Beth up and down, shaking her head. "You look stupid."
"It's camouflage." Ellie explains, with Beth pitching in. "Otherwise my Mum will have a shit fit."
"It's silly is what it is." But Kayley's nodding, approving despite how silly Beth looks.

Ellie has placed Beth's hoodie back on, zipping it up all the way and tucking the empty arms into her side pockets. It at least does cover up any traces of rope work, but also looks kind of strange.

"Hi Mum." Beth, with Ellie beside her, and Kayley behind- trying to disguise the bulge of Beth's trussed arms -stands in the kitchen doorway, all three girls wearing smiles between nervous and amused. "Bethany." Her Mum stands, having just been peering into the oven, and stretches with both hands on the small of her back. "You really are in and out today."
"Just keeping busy Mum."
"Yes." Her Mum nods at the other two girls. "Hello Ellie, we haven't seen you in awhile."
"Good afternoon Mrs Somerton." Using her best, most polite, voice, like most kids talking to a friends parents. Ellie smiles.

"And who's your other friend Bethany?"
"Mum!"
"I'm Kayley."
"Kayley." Unsure, taking in her daughters new friends bright red bra, her shiny tight trousers, the obvious stink of fag smoke hanging off her. Beth's Mum gives a small smile, nods. "It's. Nice to meet you Kayley."
"Same." Kayley nods back.

"We'll be upstairs." Beth, before her Mum can say anything else, and because every moment she has to stand here, bound, in front of her Mum, the whole thing becomes that little bit more embarrassing, moves towards the stairs, crossing the room. "Okay." Her Mum seems to think. "You girls have fun."

She seems quite puzzled when Ellie and Kayley, and her daughter, burst out laughing at her comment.

What happens next?
A- Ellie and Kayley untie Tasha, but abandon Beth tied up in her room. The three head back to Ellie's to play as originally planned.
B- Everyone gets untied. Beth's Mum comes upstairs to kick them out of the house. All four need to leave since Beth's Dad has important people coming over for dinner.
C- Tasha gets untied. She's hogtying Beth (revenge?) when Beth's older (sixteen) sister comes in. The sister hogties all four girls in Beth's room.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

C sounds the craziest. Let's go with that.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago C sounds the craziest. Let's go with that.
Agreed! C it is for me :)
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

C
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

We’re definitely going with option C.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic