Scout in trouble FM/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Scout in trouble FM/M

Post by dl68 »

At the end of the evening Peter the Scout Leader, was alone in the Scout Hall finishing tidying everything away after the evening session. All the parents had sent in the money required for the upcoming summer camp and he planned to deposit it in the bank the following morning.
As he packed the last item away he heard the outside door open. He assumed that one of the Scouts had returned to collect something he had left behind; but when he turned round he saw two people dressed identically in black coveralls and wearing black knitted ski masks that concealed their faces.

He was trapped in the building and things got worse when one of the intruders ran over to him, grabbed his arms and clamped a gloved hand over his mouth. The other person locked the door and walked over. Peter couldn’t see much of the person’s face through the thick woollen mask.

‘Now my little Scout’, a woman’s voice purred, ‘I don’t want you running away especially as we haven’t got acquainted yet.’
‘I do love a man in uniform, particularly when it is so well pressed’, she continued, running her hands down his Scout shirt and then she loosened the woggle securing his troop scarf and twisted the scarf round and through his teeth.

She pulled the woggle tight to the back of his head, securing the necker as a crude gag, before tying a knot in loose ends to prevent the woggle slipping. She tucked the triangle of cloth into his mouth with her finger. ‘There, bet that’s a novel use for your stupid scarf’, she said.

Her colleague kept hold of Peter’s arms whilst she walked over to the store cupboard and emptied the storage boxes onto the floor. ‘I knew you would have some rope’, she said, ‘how else would you practice your knots? Well tonight you get to experience them for real.’
She collected some rope and walked over to the side wall and unwound the rope the Scouts used for hoisting their flag at the start of each meeting from the cleat. The rope itself looped through a pulley hanging from one of the ceiling beams.

She tied one end to Peter’s left wrist and the man hauled on the other end raising Peter’s arm high into the air. He secured the rope around the cleat leaving Peter standing on tiptoes whilst she tied his right wrist tightly behind his back using a loop of rope from the store around his stomach.

‘You clearly take your uniform appearance very seriously, as every good Scout should. Everything is so perfectly ironed and spotless’, she said, looking him in the eye. Suddenly she grabbed the lapels of his shirt and yanked downwards, tearing the buttons. She produced a flick knife and cut the material down his back and sleeves, and soon his once pristine shirt was lying in tatters on the floor.

He screamed, but the sound was slightly muted by his gag. ‘Oh dear, what a shame!’ she said, unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers to the floor before cutting them up with her knife. The man bent down and bound Peter’s ankles together with rope.

Now Peter dangled by one hand from the flag rope, wearing just a pair of tight fitting white pants and gagged with his own troop scarf. ‘I have read that it is important that a Scout should wear his troop colours with pride at all times. Otherwise how will people know you are a Scout? As you seem to be gagged with yours, I’ll see if there any spares I can use.’

She rummaged through the pile from the cupboard and selected one of the largest, along with a woggle, and rolled it carefully and fitted it round his neck, ensuring it was correctly presented. ‘There, now everyone will know you are a Scout and proud of it, despite the condition you find yourself in.’

‘I can’t help noticing that you are more than a little excited by being tied up’, she said, looking down at the growing wet patch on the white material of his tight pants that was now stretched over his erect cock.

She gently stroked his erection through the silky material of his pants laughing at his attempt to back away from her and his pathetic “mmmphing” through the gag.

The stain on his pants grew bigger until suddenly she stopped and pulled them down to his ankles, freeing his straining cock which jutted out almost horizontally. ‘Why don’t you finish the job?’ she said, freeing his right hand.

She picked up a fresh troop scarf and shook it out before wrapping it around Peter’s throbbing member, ensuring the end of his cock was completely enclosed by two layers of the cotton scarf. She brought his hand round to hold the necker and looked him in the eye. ‘Do it!’ she commanded, ‘you know you want to.’

Peter found himself rubbing his cock faster and faster until finally with a muted scream he exploded into the necker and his semen began to leak through the material.

Whilst he hung breathing heavily she walked over to the desk and collected the cash from the box; ‘Just over $2,000 not bad. Now, I know you live alone, and no-one will miss you tonight, so let’s see when the next class is.’

She turned to the roster pinned to the notice board behind the table. ‘Oh how sweet, it’s Girl Guides tomorrow and I see that you’re their leader. That means you’ll have a long wait and it’ll be a surprise for them when they arrive. Still you might enjoy it, I’m sure they will, and you will have some explaining to do. Of course it means I will have to make sure that when we leave you won’t be able to escape before then so as not to spoil that moment!’

The man lowered the rope and held Peter in a bear hug. ‘You must be thirsty after your exertion’, the woman said, going into the kitchen and returning with a two litre bottle of water.

Her colleague held Peter’s head and removed his gag allowing her to pour water slowly into his dry mouth. At first he drank easily but the water kept coming and he couldn’t help gagging some of it out onto the floor; but she kept pouring, forcing him to drink most of it. When the bottle was empty she went back to the kitchen, refilled it and repeating the process until he had consumed most of four litres of liquid.
‘At least you won’t get dehydrated over night. Now we just have to ensure you can’t get free until your Girl Guides arrive.’
She ran her knife through the seams of his pre-cum stained pants cutting them from his ankles. She soaked them with water, removed the gag and forced the torn shorts into his mouth.

She picked up the soiled necker and screwed it up ensuring the area soaked with semen was forced into his mouth before tying his own troop scarf over the top, knotting it tightly behind his head. This forced the packing deeper into his mouth. Finally, she folded another scarf into a broad band and tied that over the top sealing his mouth completely.

‘There, the wet material will stop your mouth drying out whilst the rest will prevent any noise and, as a bonus, you get to taste yourself to pass the time’, she said, helpfully.

‘A side effect of drinking so much is that you will want to pee at some point and we don’t want your Girl Guides to find a mess on the floor do we? Fortunately like a good scout we came prepared.’ The man produced a folded disposable diaper from a holdall they had brought and helped the woman tape it around Peter’s waist.

‘Personally I think today’s diapers are far too good at wicking urine away from the skin and where is the embarrassment in that?’ She picked up a couple of neckers from the pile and pushed one into the front of the diaper and one into the back.

‘Now I’m sure you will have duct tape somewhere’, she said, searching the cupboard. ‘Ah here it is.’ She proceeded to stick the top of the diaper to his body with two turns of tape. ‘That should stop any leaks from the top and the elasticated legs should work at the bottom as they are designed to do.’

‘You will have the pleasure of knowing that when you pee, and you will I promise, you will not only be defiling your troop colours but you will then have to sit in the wet material until you are released.’

‘We don’t want you getting cold overnight and as your uniform is a bit the worse for wear you can wear one of the spare ones from the cupboard.’

When she returned she said; ‘as your next session is with the Girl Guides how fitting will it be for them to find you dressed as “one of them”.’ She held up a Girl Guide’s uniform consisting of a polo shirt and short pleated dress.

They untied Peter and dressed him in the uniform. The skirt just covered the white of the diaper. They then dragged him over to a chair and secured him to it with rope before tying the chair itself to a wall radiator to prevent him toppling over.

‘People have been known to undo knots to make their escape, but by simply adding duct tape to the knots it becomes difficult if not impossible for the tied person to get at the knots’, she said wrapping several layers around each rope before wrapping three turned around his head to blindfold him.

Before leaving she straightened the uniform and the troop scarf around his neck. ‘Enjoy yourself’, she said pushing a pencil vibrator into the diaper.

It didn’t take long before the vibrator brought him to a climax and then later in the night Peter lost the fight with his bladder and soon he was sitting in a warm wet diaper. He had tried to free himself but it proved futile so he was still sitting on the chair when the Girl Guides arrived.