Picture Game (M/M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Volobond
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Oh, sure, you're unhappy NOW. But just wait until I get those arms above your head. You won't be able to help smiling when I tickle you!"

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Step 1. Make sure the target will be home alone for an extended period of time.
Step 2. Quickly restrain the target with cuffs and rope.
Step 3. Use duct tape to quickly blindfold and gag the target.
Step 4. Strip the target to his briefs to humiliate and make him feel more vulnerable (optional).
Step 5. Collar him to remind who's in charge (optional).
Step 6. Enjoy yourself until the acquisition.

tumblr_e441999afe564fc5bb2552680e1f3163_f30e9544_540.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
College dude. Likes cute guys, underwear and bondage, preferably together.

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

Just how I like my men: a nice booty and a taped mouth. Dont look so mad, we'll have a good time. 😏
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Kenny is one of the most ill-mannered gym rats you could find. He occupies machines longer than he is allowed to, always leaves the lockerroom messy, and makes fun of beginners' "puny muscles". To teach him a lesson, other members dress as masked robbers, held him at gunpoint with a prop gun and tied him up.

Now, Kenny sits on the floor terrified. There's no way he can know that the comments about his physique and how much money he'd make on the black market are just said to scare him. When they let him go after a long weekend, it's safe to say that he'll think twice before acting like a jerk again.

tumblr_pa1u1bA0LI1slbobho1_540.jpg

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

After pulling out two all-nighters to finish my final project, the only thing I wanted was to sleep for the rest of the day... but Terry instead decided to get into a shouting match with some preteen online while playing Call of Duty. I asked him to be quiet but he would go on shouting again.

Well, good thing I had that straitjacket and the spare duct tape, now finally I have peace and quiet! Don't worry Terry! I'll let you go when I wake up! See you in sixteen hours!
Movie.jpg
Check out my stories! (m+/m+)
Hempborough's tales: viewtopic.php?p=3995#p3995
Cj's True Stories: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=385
Adult Stories: viewtopic.php?p=42333#p42333

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

Dont worry boys, Im gonna gag you too. I got a whole roll of tape here. Lets shut you all up.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

When he said "they everything you want, just don't hurt me", Art wasn't expecting to be taped up and carried into an inauspicious white van on the shoulder of a burly burglar. Why would they want to hurt him when damaged goods rarely sold for full price?

ddyd8vp-b2be16e0-4327-429f-b317-b60f3f353cd3.jpg

kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

“See I told you the babysitter was dumb enough to play cops and robbers with us”

“I don’t like the way he’s looking at me. Let’s fix that”

Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

“How lucky that I caught you in those gorgeous butt accentuating sweatpants of yours! Dont worry, that tapegag will hold you, now be good and stay hushed 🤫

McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Go on try to scream Quarter Back! Haha it wont do any good with Steves socks stuffed up that loud mouth of yours. Tied up like a thanksgiving turkey to. Well lets get him over to the shark tank boys...
Hello everyone! 30, m, from Michigan, enjoys tying up girls and guys, always down to chat!

Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

"you shouldn't have eaten my food, Dave"

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

This is what you get for stealing from people's retirement funds, you asshole! Now help me get him in the trunk!

McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

"I like you better this way husband!" The invisible woman held the wide tape in her hands with a smile.
Hello everyone! 30, m, from Michigan, enjoys tying up girls and guys, always down to chat!

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

Not sure how you managed to do this to yourself, but nice job! Now Ill just put you in the trunk and we'll head home.

sami200456boyfriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Step right up super villains see the amazing spiderman unmasked. Pay dollars in cash to get you''re revenge on him.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I couldn't believe my luck when I found a young, beefed out farm boy with the prettiest blue eyes hitchhiking on a deserted intersection. He happily accepted my offer to drive him to a nearby town and a cold beer to drink.

After he passed out, I taped his mouth, wrists, and legs before shoving him inside the trunk. When he woke up, he was bound to a pole in my basement with a couple of belts. I watched him squirm, moan and look me pleadingly. He really put a good show with those tight white shirt and jeans that clung him at all the right places.

Hey, I did my side of the deal and drove him to the town! I never said I would let him go.

tumblr_pkjhpxdPZe1y0nqojo6_1280.jpg

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

Aww, did you tie and gag yourself for me? You know what I like. So sweet. We're gonna have a good time...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

"Duct tape can fix everything. Even torn duct tape."

"Rh mm Grn! Hrhh hhrh rh!"

"Thanks, I think I'm pretty funny, too."

tumblr_pe7gtaQZNg1w3l2ifo1_1280.jpg

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

Wow, foreign culture is really fascinating!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Keep quiet and listen to me: Green compliments your eyes.

tumblr_b6ecaa3e3ad33b448235952bd1ce52e5_b72a2d27_1280.jpg

DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Today game was terrible! You as the leader of the team must know it than anyone else! Take this time while you are bound and gagged to reflect about this!

tumblr_ncfgdwPcHQ1s49y60o1_500.jpg

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Dave was a big guy and he was proud of his muscular, hairy body. He couldn't imagine anyone overpowering him. After tying him up on gunpoint and gagging him, the robbers ripped his shirt open and began show Dave just how wrong he was.

MetalbondNYC6.jpg

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

You know, you're a big guy. And I didnt tie you that tight, so you could probably get out. Unless you like being like this...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

After smoothing the tape carefully, Wyatt typed "what now" to the chat. In seconds, it filled with dozens of creative comments. He smiled behind his gag and reached out for the rope.

He loved his viewers.

tumblr_mdx3kzl3pa1rfm0pqo1_500.jpg

Gagman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagman »

Dont fight the gag cutie. You know you want it...😏