Out of work

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Out of work

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

So the gym's closed and I'm kind of out of work. No sport on TV. No bars clubs cafes to meet. I 'm not supposed to go round houses for personal.training sessions, not that I have a client base or all the kit, What does a 30yr old fitness trainer do all day?
Hey ! Are you going to tie me up or what?

Hojojutsutengu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Burpees!

Wait no....that’s an earful idea.

wolfman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Go online, maybe do youtube exercise tutorials for people stuck indoors and maybe set up a patreon service to for subscribers and to bypass monetisation problems with you tube.

Or any cash you have use to buy a boat and ado midnight runs to the continent and start and international toilet roll smuggling operation.

If it is any consolation, I am due to be made redundant at the end of the month, I feel your pain.

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'll be paid to end of the month then have to review. One moth redundancy pay if I go.

But I actually wanted some more light hearted suggestions than practical. I'm seriously thinking if on line fitness vids, but I'm not the first and there's loads of free stuff out there anyway.

wolfman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wolfman »

There is competition that is true, but you need to find a niche, are there effective exercise programs without special gear that anyone can do at home without preparation?

You could always do videos dressed in latex, that would get some hands dipping in pockets, and with luck when the hands come out they have cash for a donation and not just a smell of cheese and onion.

Otherwise, loo roll smuggling

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mum is now off work so I'm isolated with her. She's not too ill, sweating a lot and coughing quite a bit. My sis and her wife can do errands for us, as long as they don't get sick too. I think there'll be a lot of Netflix watched.

tickletied84
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickletied84 »

Sorry to hear that - there's a lot of uncertainty over work, and this combined with the loss of routine I think will really start to affect people in a couple of weeks time.

Practically - is there a way of doing one-to-one classes via online video?

Or as I keep promising myself, I should start trying to write some stories for here.

Hope your mum gets better soon!

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Definitely - @Alisonlovesropes and family, best wishes and thoughts at this time.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Real sorry to hear about you and your family. I hope you all get through this unharmed.

wolfman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I wish you and your family all the very best at this troubling time. I hope your mum has a speedy recovery