Boredom breaker (vote story) (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dogrednuht123 »

C.

Hopefully the two roaming gangs show up.

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

C for me please :D

LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

C

Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

A, B, and D sound exulent, but I'm going with B.

Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I like the interactive style. D please.

RopeBunny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

C wins this time.

@Gaggedgeekgirl I think you voted twice on the same chapter? ;) Can't decide? :lol:

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

:lol: They're all such good options. Can't decide :lol:
Hey ! Are you going to tie me up or what?

RopeBunny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

We probably shouldn't of gotten so competitive.

Jenna and me moved on from tictactoe, switching it up to hangman. The score is currently four to three in Jennas favour, with getting tied up naked for a good fucking, then being left helpless, as the penalty for losing. First to five wins, and it's currently my turn to guess, something which I'm apparently shit at, especially when Jenna's first three points were won because she used obscure fish names, forcing me into a botanical Latin counter attack, which led to a three and a half page heated written debate on what words were allowed in the rules, and a refining of exactly what the winner gets. There's a whole page which resembles a kind of contract, a long list of acceptable toys and timeframes, which, given my terrible luck so far, will all be applied to me, by a gagged but smiling anyway Jenna, very soon.

I can't wait.

The word is another really long one, and I've only got two chances left, with almost half the letters still invisible, when Jenna and me get jumped. We're both so engrossed that we neither hear nor see them until it's too late.

Hands grab me from behind, yanking me backwards up off the bench. I let out a gag muffled scream of surprise as I'm pulled across the ground, my bare feet scrabbling for purchase, finding none. Jenna too has been grabbed, I can see four girls, all in various coloured tight gym trousers or leggings and a green tee combination, manhandling her around the picnic bench, dragging her towards me. Looking left and right I can see at least two girls have hold of me, one on each side, both grinning.

The girls make short work of binding Jenna and me to the birch trees across the clearing. There are just too many of them to fight off, and with surprise on their side they were able to grab us both firmly enough that we're very easy to manoeuvre and then then hold in place. Backed up against the thin trunk I feel my wrists bound behind me, with the trunk between my butt and wrists. At the same time my ankles are tied too, looking to the side I can see Jenna being bound the same way to the birch tree next to this one. Knots are yanked tight, ropes are pulled to ensure my limbs are flush against the tree, the girls are very thorough.

All of the girls come into view, walking around to stand and lean against each other in front of us. With a chance to look properly I can see all of the tees are identical. The same green shade as Jennas staff tee, with the same silhouetted logo on the breast, and when one of the girls half turns I catch sight of the word 'football' printed on the rear.

"Good work ladies." The girl in the middle says, looking from left to right, exchanging high fives with her nearest teammates. "Okay then." She pulls out her phone, and concentrates on the screen for a moment before stuffing it back into her pocket. "It's almost four, and practice starts at ten past." Two or three of the girls around her groan, but she silences them with a glare. "So that means it's time to pick up the pace. Now." She pats each girl on the butt, moving down the line quickly, shouting "Go. Go. Go." to each of them in turn, spurring them into motion, until finally it's just her, and us.

"Thanks big tits." She tips me a salute. "Miss Smith." She smiles at Jenna, tipping her a salute too. "See you in class right?" Jenna nods, moaning slightly as she wriggles against her ropes, finally realising what I already figured out. We're getting abandoned here. "Hey." The girl, the team captain, smiles, pointing at us. "Thanks for playing along here. That was some good team building." She pulls her phone back out. "Shit." Stuffing it hurriedly back into a pocket. "Time to go." She nods, and then double times it out of the clearing, following the rest of her team.

What happens next, now the girls are tied and abandoned?
A- The Keymaster shows up, late, she frees and ungags the girls. Jenna leaves, but Carmen and the Keymaster get captured by the Keymasters ex.
B- Over the course of several hours different groups of people show up, none of them frees the girls. It gets dark and both are still tied up.
C- The girls free themselves. (A short chapter choice, which will lead to a vote on where they go next)

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

A I think :)

Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

B is my choice

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

B as well.

Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Definitely A!

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

B please

GhostTrain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GhostTrain »

A please.

RopeBunny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morning all.

This A and B mash up, both tied with 3 votes, suits the flow of the story. So I'm closing it here.

I need the Keymaster to show up at some point, and it's been 10 chapters now, so it's time to remove that gag, even if another is added next chapter :lol: .

I'll begin writing now.

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

My vote is A, even though I am too late, but there is no way I am going to get up early on a Sunday :D

jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

Nice nice story