Are there any straight people that are into GID?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

Like others my formative experiences are M/M & GID I find that I enjoy the dynamics of it and it has certainly been sexually fun and pleasing. While I live DID, the opportunity for M/M has had a big effect.

andrewtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andrewtied »

im straight and im into GID and of course DID because i want either gender to tie me up so thats why i like both
*is tied up tightly with a tight tape gag* Mnnnnphhhh!!! Mnnnnn!!! *after hours of struggling i accept my predicament and enjoy my bondage * Mnnnnn.... Mrrrrrr.....

jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

I'm straight, but I have always loved seeing guys tied up and gagged ever since I can remember. The Hardy Boys always got me excited. And I always fantasized about my good looking friends growing up being "kidnapped" by me. I had a number of occasions where I tied up or got tied up by friends. Just wish I could do more of it. I like girls too, but something hot about a good looking guy bound and gagged and helpless.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I can enjoy GID quite a bit. Im a bit of a switch so when it comes to GID I can fantasize myself getting into the tight bondage that they are in.
Big fan of over the top bondage

For my stories I havent gotten around to posting here: https://www.deviantart.com/gagfan

illest
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by illest »

I like GID scenarios but I'm usually strictly into F/M scenarios. There's a couple of rare exceptions but even those are extremely specific and tend to have a female orchestrating the whole thing. As far as s girl tying a guy up though, yes completely as I tend to visualize myself in that scenario. That also segues into my slight forced crossdressing turn-on. Not really big on crossdressing stand-alone, but being tied/bound and transformed "against my will" is another story. I think personally overall I have a humiliation fetish.