Bow Before The Queen (F/M+, F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: ↑3 years ago I like where this story is going
I'm glad to hear it nayte thank so much for commenting! Hope I can continue to please! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: ↑3 years ago When @NotSeen wrote
Holy... SHIT that was hot. Still waters run deep, huh? If Danny and Katie do not hire Cass, they're the biggest dunces since the people who turned down The Beatles.

...and now I can't help but think what will it be like if/when Queen Cassandra gets her hands on Emma, Val and Beth. Hey, a guy can dream, right.

he nailed this completely. @TayDay95, I can picture Cass doming Emma, Val, Beth and Katie all at the same time.
Welllllllll.....

Funny you should say that....

😏😏😏😏
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Not that I thought Cass was going to preform terribly or anything but she did an even better job that I thought she would. It would seem our Queen is a born natural for this and has discovered a part of herself that she didn't even though existed πŸ˜€

And she will only prefect her skills as she learns more from Danny and Kate (assuming she's gotten the job 🀣).

Looking forward to more of this for sure 😁
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Sometimes the solution to a problem is much easier than anyone could imagine, and I think Cass is really smart to ask what the subs want and act accordingly. That is exactly what you expect of a professional dominatrix: Satisfy the needs of her clients by pretending her own were satisfied. Well done! Oh, and the bondage was excellent as well.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Red86[/mention] Indeed I think Cass surprised even herself with how well she performed, and a new side of her usually-shy, quiet personality certainly emerged briefly during that session!

Haha well you'll find out very soon my friend 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention], Quite incredible isn't it? A whole room full of dominatrices, and the subs'wants and desires were fulfilled in the end by the amateur armed with nothing but a consideration for others πŸ™‚

Thanks for the comment Beaumains!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention].

Moment of truth! Will Cassandra get the job? Let's find out! 😁 Thank you so much for all your comments!

...................................................................................

Cassandra was among the last few dommes in the room to have their turn at impressing Kate and Daniel. After she'd climbed down off the stage, blushing like crazy and relieved as hell that the worst of the ordeal was apparently over, a few of the ladies scattered around the club approached and congratulated her. With most of them, that was that, but one particular girl, a Caucasian strawberry blonde in her mid-to-late twenties, hung around and struck up a conversation with the apparent bondage prodigy...

"Hi!" She greeted Cass with a warm smile.

"Hi!" The pretty mother smiled back.

"Cassandra right? I'm Zoe!" The lovely domme gently shook Cass' hand.

The Asian beauty recognised Zoe from her turn on the stage: she'd made Aaliyah and Tommy lick her black knee-high latex boots, before telling them to gag each other with muzzles and cuff each other, before she played with their bodies for a couple minutes. Cass remembered Kate and Danny looking very impressed at her performance.

"That's right! You can call me Cass if you like haha, nice to meet you Zoe!" The lovely mother smiled, still in utter disbelief over the feat she'd pulled off: not necessarily doing a great job, but the fact that she'd done all that without throwing up or fainting from nervousness!

"You too, just wanted to tell you, you were absolutely incredible up there! Your presence as a domme is pitch-perfect. Have you been doing this very long?" The pretty younger girl asked excitedly, thinking she was speaking to a veteran domme.

"Well, um, no, that was the first time I've ever done anything bondage-related..." Cass' head sunk slightly in embarrassment, it was both scary and relieving to be able to talk to someone about what she'd just experienced.

"No way..." Zoe gasped, her jaw on the floor. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah no I'm serious hahaha! Very first time." Cass chuckled nervously.

"Honey you're a natural! I legit thought you'd been a dominatrix for years from the way you interacted with Tommy and Aaliyah, and I guess nerves just got the better of me,but I totally should have asked them what they wanted like you did..." Zoe proved to be very bubbly and chatty, for some reason, Cass had expected all these other dommes to be stone-faced, cold-hearted tough girls, but Zoe was proving her very, very wrong.

"So... You were nervous too?" Cass asked in slight surprise.

"Oh absolutely, I've been switching with my boyfriend for years, and he thought I was so good I should try doing it for money, since we wanna buy a house together and could use the extra cash. This was my first time doing anything professional haha! I was terrified I'd muck something up!" Zoe rambled, giggling nervously.

"Nooo not at all you did an amazing job!" Cass took the pretty girls hand.

"Thank you, so did you!" Zoe shuffled a little closer to the recovering first-timer.

Another half an hour or so passed as the final applicants had their way, one by one, with Tommy and Aaliyah. Amusingly, each one of them was now consulting the pair before their session, obviously following the precedent that Cass had set.

Finally, as the ten-minute limit passed on the final woman's performance, and Aaliyah and Tommy were finally allowed to relax, put on some soft, warm dressing gowns, and pour themselves a drink, Katie took to the stage once more, her long blonde hair gleaming under the stage lights.

"Thank you all so much ladies! All of you did an amazing job, frankly I'd love to hire every single one of you but our budget just wouldn't allow it!"

A laugh rose up amongst the gathered dominas, most of whom seemed far more relaxed, or at least, less mean-looking, than when Cassandra had entered the club.

"Now, Danny and I have watched each of you closely, and we have a few of you that we'd like to talk with in proper job interviews..."

Katie flicked her hair gracefully from her beautiful young face as she looked down to read from the clipboard, she began to read off a list of names.

The entire room had gone quiet but for Katie's high-pitched Valley Girl voice, there was a clear tension among the small crowd of aspiring dommes, and as she waited in dreadful suspense, hoping to hear her name, Cass realised she was tightly grasping Zoe's hand next to her...

..."Carla Jones... Zoe Repton..." Katie announced.

Zoe's mouth dropped to the floor as she gasped in relief, wrapping her arms around Cassandra with immense joy.

"You did it, Zoe!" Cass smiled, happy for the young strawberry blonde.
"Oh my god! I did it haha!" She celebrated quietly, breaking her hug with the pretty Asian to hear the rest of the results...

"...Maria Annapoulos... Hailey Bennison..."

As Katie read each name out, Cassandra felt her whole body tense up more and more, once again she was squeezing Zoe's hand in anticipation. She glanced towards the hunk of a bartender, now sat in a dressing gown on one of the barstools, whose eyes were fixated on his boss, keen to see who all of his new workmates would be. God, she thought, he's so handsome, so beautiful, she now hoped like hell she'd done enough to win an interview, if only for the chance to work with a stud like him! Not only that, after going in with zero expectations for herself, Cassandra now believed, thanks to Katie, Danny and Zoe's praise, that she legitimately did stand a chance...

"...Jasmine West..."

Katie then looked up from her list, first glancing at her big, muscle-bound spunk of a boyfriend, who turned around in his swivel chair to face all the dommes, a satisfied smile on his Latino face...

Then she looked right at Cass, smiling brightly as she read out the final name.

"... and Cassandra Li!"

'Woah woah woah, wait, what?!?!" Cass thought, unable to speak, her mouth gaping like a black hole, but quickly turning into a smile as once again, Zoe gave her a massive hug.

"Oh my gooodddddd!!!" The pretty white girl squeed. "Cass! You got it! You got it girl!"

'No way...' Cassandra stood in stunned shock, thinking to herself. 'This has to be a dream! I'm not qualified to... I seriously got it??'

Several of the other dominas came over to congratulate her, shaking her hand, givingher hugs and compliments...

What the hell was happening???

"Congratulations ladies, and I'm so sorry to the rest of you, but we really appreciate you coming in today, Katie and I are happy to offer references to all of you in the future, and we'd also like to offer you all a free session if you ever want to come back as a customer!" Danny announced, smiling. "Ok if your name was just called out, please follow Kate and I to your interview."

The burly, well-dressed Marine took his beautiful partners hand as she descended from the stage. Cassandra and Zoe smiled excitedly to each other.

The Asian beauty couldn't believe what was happening.

..................................................................................

Luckily, Cass didn't have to wait long at all for her interview, as she was called in first while Zoe and the other four ladies sat together on a large black leather couch just outside an office with yet another white wooden door, though this one was marked with a small plaque saying: "MANAGEMENT".

Stepping into Kate and Danny's office, Cassandra was offered a seat as Katie sat down in one of two large black swivel chairs on the other side of the desk, while Daniel, clearly an old-fashioned gentleman, pulled out and pushed in Cass' wooden chair for her.

"Thank you.." she giggled nervously, brushing her hair out of habit.

"You're welcome ma'am" the ex-Marine smiled warmly "Can we offer you a drink? Something to calm your nerves."

"Oh no that's fine, really." These people were so nice, not what Cassandra was used to from job interviews at all.

"No problem, so... Cassandra..." Danny went to sit-down next to his girlfriend, who was checking her notes. "How do you think you did out there?"

"I..." Cass tried not to stutter or pause her words for too long. "I think I did ok, I haven't really got any experience to compare that session to."

"Haha of course, though honestly i think you're being a little too modest there Cassandra..." Katie smiled, looking up from her clipboard, and warming Cass' soul with her beautiful sapphire-blue eyes. "I'll let Danny explain, he's the Dom in our relationship!"

"First of all, there was probably dozens of years' worth of experience between the rest of the women in that room... And yet you, a literal first-timer, were the first person to actually ask Tommy and Aaliyah what THEY wanted. That's an essential tenet of BDSM: in the end, it's actually the dom who serves the sub, and as a dominatrix, it'll be your job to satisfy your clients sexual desires. You understand?" Danny spoke with the presence and authority of a military officer, yet he never came across as too intimidating towards Cass.

"I think I do, yes. So, my job will be to order clients around and get them to do what I want... But, in a way so that they get what they want?" Cass replied.

"Exactly... I'd also like to point out it was clear you were being safety conscious when you got Tommy and Aaliyah to lie down and helped lower them onto the floor. Safety is THE number one concern in this industry, people can and have gotten seriously hurt, even died, while doing bondage. So as much as satisfying your clients should be a priority... safety always, always comes first!"

"Of course..." Cass nodded firmly, taken aback slightly at Danny's bluntness, but glad he was making everything clear and simple to understand.

"We did notice your bonds were kinda lackluster, Aaliyah looked like she could've slipped right of her ropes with just a few tugs, but like we said, you'll have a decent training period where you can learn to improve your rigging skills."

"Ok... Um, begging your pardon, but..."

"Yes?" Danny smiled.

"You're speaking as if I already have the job..." Cass noticed.

"You certainly do, Cassandra!" Katie announced gleefully "You've got very clear natural talent, and we can iron out the areas where you need improvement in your training period, after that, I believe you might just be one of the best dommes I've ever worked with!"

The beautiful Asian mother just sat there speechless. She had a job... a very high-paying job. As she imagined all that she would be able to offer Sunny with the rewards this job could reap, she began to tear up.

"Haha you ok ma'am?" Danny smiled, laying a kind but huge hand on her shoulder.

"Yes... I... Haha I'm sorry..." Cass tried to fan the tears away with her hands.

"Thank you!" She almost sobbed with happiness, smiling like crazy.

"It's ok sweetie!" Katie smiled "We're happy to have you."

Driving home later that afternoon so she could change before picking up Sunny, Cass couldn't stop smiling, both she and Zoe, her new friend, had gotten two of the positions offered. For the first time in a long while, Cassandra had hope for a good and prosperous future, one in which her daughter would want for nothing, and could strive to be anything...

She had a lot still to learn, and a long way to go, but for Sunny... She would happily endure through it all!

TO BE CONTINUED
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The contrast between Cass and Queen Cassandra - and their respective 'worlds' - is a thing of beauty. Bravo.
Whatever you do, do not make her get too comfy too soon (mind you, I'm fully expecting her to 'kill it' from day one, but the tension between the two sides of Cass is too good to discard quickly).
Now, once she's ready, I do hope a certain 'throuple' from that other story of yours decide to pay her a visit...
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

πŸ˜€ Danny and Kate recognized Cass's natural talent! Can't wait to see Cass improve her skills with their help!!

Damn, maybe I need to be more switch then I am and pay this club a visit πŸ˜€πŸ€£
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: ↑3 years ago The contrast between Cass and Queen Cassandra - and their respective 'worlds' - is a thing of beauty. Bravo.
Whatever you do, do not make her get too comfy too soon (mind you, I'm fully expecting her to 'kill it' from day one, but the tension between the two sides of Cass is too good to discard quickly).
Now, once she's ready, I do hope a certain 'throuple' from that other story of yours decide to pay her a visit...
Thanks my friend I really was trying to establish a clear contrast between the two sides of Cassandra, as it'll be a key part of this story 😁

Haha well maybe they will... who knows what the future holds? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: ↑3 years ago πŸ˜€ Danny and Kate recognized Cass's natural talent! Can't wait to see Cass improve her skills with their help!!

Damn, maybe I need to be more switch then I am and pay this club a visit πŸ˜€πŸ€£
Haha it's gonna be great man, love to see you so excited! 😁

Lol we'll see that's the beauty of Club Intimate, it caters for doms, subs and switches alike, so hypothetically if you wanted to go there and were only interested in dominating a girl, you totally could, though with prerequisites and parameters of course as this is a professional establishment haha.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good continuation! Now let's see if Cassanadra's performance has been luck or intuition. Her training will undoubtly be interesting to follow. This is a nice and creative set-up for a scenario introduing someone to bondage, and quite an interesting possible character development. And maybe Cass has to experience being tied as well just to know what a sub experiences.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], for this story and all of your good work. It is going to be very interesting to follow Cass's development. Or as Mr. Spock might say, possibly even fascinating.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Nicely done. I look forward to seeing this story progress further in your little universe.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: ↑3 years ago And maybe Cass has to experience being tied as well just to know what a sub experiences.
This. Afaik, it's not even all that far-fetched - and it would definitely give Cass more perspective in the whole matter. Pretty please, [mention]TayDay95[/mention] ?
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Beaumains wrote: ↑3 years ago Good continuation! Now let's see if Cassanadra's performance has been luck or intuition. Her training will undoubtly be interesting to follow. This is a nice and creative set-up for a scenario introduing someone to bondage, and quite an interesting possible character development. And maybe Cass has to experience being tied as well just to know what a sub experiences.
Haha you're bang on the money actually, Cass IS going to be experiencing as much as she can to make her the best domme she can be 😁😈
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: ↑3 years ago Thank you, @TayDay95, for this story and all of your good work. It is going to be very interesting to follow Cass's development. Or as Mr. Spock might say, possibly even fascinating.
Thank YOU, GreyLord for your constant support of my stories, you're a truly valuable member of this site, you offer such great encouragement to so many writers 😁

Who knows if Caesar can start his own story, might we see something out of you someday? πŸ™‚
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: ↑3 years ago Nicely done. I look forward to seeing this story progress further in your little universe.
Thanks man, I'm thinking of calling it the "IntimateVerse" after the club haha.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: ↑3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: ↑3 years ago And maybe Cass has to experience being tied as well just to know what a sub experiences.
This. Afaik, it's not even all that far-fetched - and it would definitely give Cass more perspective in the whole matter. Pretty please, @TayDay95 ?
Hahaha I'm gonna offer you a spoiler and say your wish will be granted my friend 😁😁
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wonderful story. I can't wait to see Cass take charge again.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Reidy wrote: ↑3 years ago Wonderful story. I can't wait to see Cass take charge again.
Thanks mate, nice to have a new reader, glad you're enjoying it 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: ↑3 years ago Hahaha I'm gonna offer you a spoiler and say your wish will be granted my friend
Yay! Looking forward to that.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

TayDay95 wrote: ↑3 years ago
Reidy wrote: ↑3 years ago Wonderful story. I can't wait to see Cass take charge again.
Thanks mate, nice to have a new reader, glad you're enjoying it 😁
I think I read part one, forgot about it, then came back to it afterwards. What can I say? I'm easily drawn in by sexy women turning into supervillainesses.
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

Anxiously awaiting the next Chapter! This one is hot…
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

dallen108 wrote: ↑2 years ago Anxiously awaiting the next Chapter! This one is hot…
Thanks so much for the comment dallen! This story is being continued as part of a crossover on another thread called Intimate: The Bondage Club. Please feel free to check that out too if you wish 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic