Homebound M/m Complete - March 28th, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh wow! I knew it! Brian's friends are being lured in and captured unsuspectingly 8-) Based on Mike's analytical voyeuring, I'd suspect he knows exactly how to tie Lester up to get him as vulnerable as possible based on how Brian has controlled him in past play sessions. But how will the dynamic of dom turned co-sub work out between Brian and Lester, particularly in this more perilious condition :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Mike's roping skills are admirable and I'm curious to find out what happens to Brian's friends. It's quite enjoyable seeing an upper class twit being taken down several pegs and turned into an acquiescent pet. Besides being a great plot, the writing is exceptional. You've spent some time on this and it shows. Thanks for sharing!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Love the story so far! Mike is a great kidnapper and Brian is soooo lucky to be tied up and gagged by this burly man :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] Thanks for taking the time to comment and wonder about Mike's intentions and leanings.
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Glad the class element works for you. I blush about the praise for the writing. Nicholas H. edits the story (I should credit him), which helps to provide stories that read better.
[mention]squirrel[/mention] Brian and Ryan share similar fates, apparently.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Just saw this and blitzed through it, amazing work so far! Really looking forward to more
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Glad you enjoy the story. There are more to come.
Here is chapter 7, then.

Chapter 7. Abducted!

Brian heard two people climbing the stairs. The doorbell had rung not even a minute earlier

“Yes, Mr. Brian is in his room and he asked me to take you there. He said he was busy with some homework.”

“Mmmmph! Hlmmmph! Grmmmm!”

Darn! It was true then that the goon had managed to lure his friend! He wanted two captives to get ransom from. Brian made as much noise as possible to warn his friend not to fall in the trap. The door opened.

Lester froze over the threshold. The lanky boy wore his tracksuit, followed by Mike, dressed in a butler outfit: a striped waistcoat, crisp black pants and a white shirt that made him elegant. Mike had a finger across his lips to order Brian to stay mum. This didn’t work too well, and the boy on his chair fought hard to get his warning out.

Lester took a few steps forward to get a closer look, Mike still on his heels. It was serious rope work. Oblivious of the man right behind him, the black-haired boy spoke to his blond friend.

“What the fuck are you doing, Brian? You did this to yoursmmmmph…”

The hand entered his field of vision at the same time he felt his right arm being tugged and twisted behind him in an arm lock. The big hand clamped over his mouth dampened any attempt at screaming. Lester got seized effortlessly, and Brian could see he was no match to escape their abductor’s clutches. Mike pushed Lester down on his knees and then laid him over the carpet, grabbing both his wrists and holding them at the small of his back.

“You’d better obey. You can’t escape. I don’t want to hurt you and I won’t if you behave.”

“Mmmbllm.”

There was some agreement there, though muffled by the man’s white-gloved hand.

“I may remove my hand without you screaming like a slaughtered pig, then?”

There was a nod and an acquiescent grunt.

“Good. You’d better not resist while I bind your arms.”

Brian witnessed Mike’s expert roping. He noticed the arms were bound tight, with hands stuck palm to palm and Lester’s elbows almost touching. The white rope was threaded and knotted with care. Mike took his time and he seldom had to go back over a knot.

Mike wrapped some coils of rope around Lester’s thighs and ankles. They looked loose, but when Lester kneeled, his legs tightened from folding them. The abductor still had plenty of rope to work with: he cinched and bound them further with turns that held Lester’s calves stuck to the back of his thighs.

The new prisoner faced his bound friend sitting on his chair. Brian was gagged tight and he was forbidden to speak, so they tried to exchange how much as they could through their gazes. Nothing explicit went through but the feelings they got from each other weren’t very positive.

Brian was looking at the final touches Mike brought to his rope work. He sure had Lester in a tight bundle. The sitting hogtie was a tough position to handle, but at least the carpet was plush and it wouldn’t be too bad on his knees.

“You’ve behaved, young man, and I’ll reward you for this. I will go easy on the gag.”

Lester didn’t move as Mike stood briefly to gather some stuff to gag the newcomer. Considering the amount of material he gathered, doubted Mike’s claims to leniency.

“You see, Lester,” Mike said as he got back next to his new guest, “I can’t have you call out for help, of course, but seen how remote this place is, it wouldn’t be too much of a deal. But I can’t have you plot some escape with your naughty little friend. I’ll keep you both gagged at all times when you’re together. I’ll feed you one by one so you don’t get the chance to engage in a discussion. You’ll be under a silence requirement, as I’d rather be safe than sorry. Now, for some late afternoon snack.”

Mike had balled up a bunch of clean white hankies together and Lester obediently opened his mouth under the desperate gaze of his schoolmate who was already ruthlessly trussed up to his chair, gagged with what seemed a hefty wadding stuffed inside his mouth and layers under the white scarf that covered Brian’s lower face.

Mike pushed and prodded the ball of fabric inside Lester’s mouth; it was filling but it wasn’t huge. Maybe this was the reward. Once he was sure the wadding did its job, Mike took a roll of surgical tape to seal the boy’s lips and keep his jaws clamped together. It was a couple inches wide and Mike laid out piece after piece to create an intricate swathing that made his lower face a compact block.

He ended with a small piece that he looped, sticking its ends together. Brian understood the purpose of this double-sided sticky tape when Mike applied a band of silk made with a scarf over the layers of tape. This would prevent the scarf from slipping. The gleaming material adapted over Lester’s cheeks and mouth when Mike tightened it very gradually before he could knot it at the nape of the boy’s neck.

“Good job, if I say so myself. So, my lad Lester, I’ll tell you about what is going to happen to you. Brian here has been my main target for a ransom. I’ve had enough of toiling for others, so kidnapping a posh kid and getting a big ransom will help me retire in a sunny place. And to get the ransom without too much effort, I will have you lads photographed and filmed so I may deliver a very convincing ransom note.”

Brian felt bad at seeing his friend helplessly thrown into this devious kidnapper’s clutches. At the same time, he felt braver from having a companion.

Mike stood and adjusted the tripods. He fiddled with the camera facing Lester.

“Nice shot, from what I see. Now let you stay there for a while without me in the frame. Feel free to wiggle and moan, this always makes for great shooting. I’ll explore in the meantime.”

Mike went to Brian’s desk and he booted his computer. This was something Brian didn’t like, but his defiant grunts didn’t deter his abductor from sitting comfortably at the desk. Brian cursed himself for not having a session password. Worse, he’d left his external hard drive over his desk. This was his safety measure. All of his bondage stuff –notably the pics he had shot of Lester and Andrew– was there. The hard drive usually was in a locked drawer; last night, he’d watched some series of pics and art and he’d left it over his desk, having no threat of someone coming to clean up his room. He hadn’t anticipated Mike’s move in the least.

Once the various start-up screens eventually yielded the landscape that Brian used as wallpaper, Mike opened the hard drive and explored the folders. Brian couldn’t see which ones he was browsing, but several satisfied grunts form the kidnapper let him know the hoodlum got ideas from his own files, or at least he derived some satisfaction from looking at his files’ names.

Eventually, Mike launched a video which he displayed full screen. Both boys looked at the screen and they soon identified what it was. They’d had some sleepover a few months previous during which Lester and Andrew had been kept in tight bondage in the very room they were in today.

There was a scene where Andrew was made to bind Lester under the threat of a firearm, which was blatantly fake.

“Well, well, well, my little meddlers, you’re going to be taught a good lesson today. You’re going to learn that poking your nose in other people’s business may bring some bad consequences upon your cute little heads.”

This went on with Brian taking care of Lester and both boys trussed up to chairs.

“This is impressive,” Mike commented, “I must work hard to be worthy of bondage experts like you, don’t you think?”

The ordeal lasted for at least another hour, if not longer, with a few more videos but also long series of pictures documenting the games Brian had played with his friends. Mike seemed genuinely impressed. He was fully engrossed in the show, and Brian hoped the man wouldn’t get new ideas from the wealth of predicaments and strict bondage he had experimented with on his friends.

Eventually, Mike closed all windows and turned to his captives.

“Your friends are very flexible and they hold their strenuous predicaments well. This is good for what I have in mind. This also means that I’ll have to train you so you can do as well as they do, Brian.”

“Mmmph?!”

This was more a request for information than a comment. It was ignored nonetheless.

“We may start this evening. I’m going to loosen you slightly to feed you and clean you up before you go to bed. I could have you stretch and exercise a bit. Both, actually, this won’t hurt and it’ll be more convenient for me.”

This wasn’t the only idea Mike picked in Brian’s videos. Having a boy take care of the other would make for a smoother experience. Mike wasn’t into boys, so having to attend to their hygiene activities wasn’t attractive. He’d better leave the little fairies handle the gross stuff; they had to be kept clean, and if he could be left out of this, the better.

Mike knew there had to be gear close at hand to have the boys handle each other. It didn’t take long to get his hands on Brian’s bondage stash. It was in a large sports bag at the back of his wardrobe. The nervousness with which the boy looked at him as he searched the room had given away the hidden spot.

“Let me see what you’ve got here,” Mike said, laying the bag between the two bound boys and zipping it open. “Cuffs, padlocks and keys, more rope, chains… There’s all we need to have one of you changed into the other’s maid. You’ll take turns. I don’t have a gun, but I’ll be near, and if one of you doesn’t behave, the other will be punished as well. I’ll keep a close look, so no funny stuff.”

The next three hours were busy enough so Brian didn’t have time to be afraid or upset. Mike was true to his word and he kept close the whole time, supervising every gesture and recording the boys’ performance on camera.

Brian was freed from his chair and put into shackles first. His gag stayed on and he was made to free Lester from some of his ropes. Unwinding the coils surrounding his friend with cuffed hands wasn’t easy, or rather it took much longer than with two free arms.

There were enough leather straps with D-rings and padlocks so he could have Lester restrained with. This sure made for an easier way to have prisoners move around.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jake78045
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jake78045 »

Loved it
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Success! Lester has been lured into Mike's trap and all is working out as it should... hopefully Andrew will be joining the others soon enough. :P
Bondwriter wrote: 2 years ago The new prisoner faced his bound friend sitting on his chair. Brian was gagged tight and he was forbidden to speak, so they tried to exchange how much as they could through their gazes. Nothing explicit went through but the feelings they got from each other weren’t very positive.
There's nothing better than forcing the captives to watch each other being bound and being helpless to do anything about it. I'd love to see what all was on that hard drive and what "activities" took place at the slumber party but I'm sure Mike will be reconstructing the "best of" positions hopefully with the two boys bound tightly to each other. Better yet, I was enthused to hear Mike talk about Brian's friends' flexibility in enduring several strenuous predicaments; I'm eagering awaiting these predicaments to unfold and hope some involve riggings that exert stress/strain on one of the captives due to the actions/reactions of the other against his restraints and vice versa :twisted:

Keep up the great writing and plot, mate!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Jake78045[/mention] Thanks for stopping by and giving positive feedback!
[mention]george_bound[/mention] Mike has two subjects to experiment on indeed. I hope his training methods won't disappoint you.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Great story so far can't wait to read how he will have the two captives bound and gagged well for a night in bondage.

Needs to be tight and secure to keep them close together or separately so they can't free each other

I always try to get free at night

Chris
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] Thanks for stopping by! Hope this chapter will fulfill your expectations.

Chapter 8. Preparing for the Night

The group headed to the bathroom, a large, bright room, with floor and walls covered with eggshell tiles.

“Strip your friend, Brian,” Mike said. The gardener stayed next to Lester and removed the cuffs when needed. Brian rolled Lester’s T-shirt up and Mike ensured the wrists didn’t stay free more than two seconds to slide the garment off.

“Now remove his pants … Get your poof friend on the toilet seat.”

The blond boy slid the shorts and briefs down; Lester’s dong stuck out. He was hard; the issue with Lester, from Brian’s point of view, would have been him being soft. His friend was horny most of the time.

“Go ahead, Lester, I’m sure you fairies have no secret for each other, so enjoy the favour, it might be a while before you can relieve yourself again.”

The boys didn’t dare watch Mike. They complied but they couldn’t face his leering mouth and his bigoted slurs.

”All done? Sit him on the bidet and wash his crotch. Don’t fondle his prick for too long ... ”

Brian got shower gel over his hand and started washing Lester’s cock and balls, before he was made to clean up his butt crack.

“Dry him up and pull his shorts up.”

Brian did as told and got Lester decent again.

“Good, come to me now, Brian.”

Mike padlocked the cuffs behind Brian’s back and tightened his leg hobbles. He got Lester to reciprocate the care he’d been given. Brian experienced being at the hands of his friend for the first time; the situation sucked overall, but being kept in a promiscuous position improved his plight for a while.

It took another half hour; Brian was grateful to relieve his bladder and have a wet cloth wipe the sweat from the day. Lester’s hands got Brian to sprout a boner, which his friend discreetly felt when performing his cleaning duties.

Mike hobbled both friends tight for the trip downstairs. In the kitchen, the routine started over, with Brian’s bonds loosened so he could bind Lester to a chair and feed him.

Mike got the meal ready, which meant he grabbed two small dishes Mrs. Watkins had left in the fridge for Brian. A quick micro-waving got the first one hot. Mike removed Lester’s gag himself, with many warnings about how silence was mandatory.

Brian tried not to spill any of the mashed potatoes he then fed Lester. Brian made cautious moves and did his best so it wouldn’t hurt Lester. After all, he was to avoid having him react loudly to prevent punishment to be enacted on both of them.

Mike gave instructions to gag Lester again. He produced another rubber plug, a two-and-a-half-inch strap with a rubber bulb fixed in its middle. Brian had a knack for gagging another boy; he practiced on his friends so this went smoothly. He inserted the rubber bulb inside his friend’s mouth before he tightened the strap by buckling it shut over the nape of his neck.

Mike handed him the inflating pear. Brian pressed on it nine times, prodded by their captor, until the leather bladder stuffed Lester’s mouth full. It was another twenty minutes to allow the schoolmates to trade places, but eventually Brian got the relief of being fed at last. Mike kept giving instructions to Lester.

“Don’t put too much food on your spoon, you want Brian to eat, you’re not stuffing a goose here!”

Mike relished the show. Brian’s lunch was far behind and he ate ravenously; hunger had started making itself felt. Lester was cautious; he usually deferred to Brian so he paid attention to bring maximum comfort in his feeding duties.

“You like your friend, don’t you Lester? You care for him nicely; I hope you’ve understood a way to be nice to him was to comply with all my requests, which will save you both from corporal punishment or very, very uncomfortable tie-ups.”

Once Brian had swallowed his meal, it was time to move on. Lester was to gag him before they would both be marched to their staying place for the night. The touch of his friend’s fingers was more pleasant than Mike’s, this was for sure. He inserted the butterfly gag under Mike’s command.

“Make sure his teeth are within the groove so it doesn’t shift when you inflate the bulb.”

The boy did as told; his captive was cooperative and he helped lodging the device in place with his jaws and his tongue. Lester looked at him gratefully

Lester looked at him with his big brown eyes, above his gag. He looked great.

Lester was hobbled first; Mike untied Brian from the chair and shackled him as his friend was. He had found collars in Brian’s stash; he put them on the boys, more for decorative purpose than with a utilitarian objective. Yet this gave him some ideas. He ran to the hall and picked up two dog leads that hung from a coat rack, leaving his captives unsupervised for a total of seven seconds.

“All right, lads,” he said as he fastened the ends of the leashes to the rings over their Adam’s apples, “you seem to know what’s good for you. I hope you remain as well behaved to go back to your room.”

He led the way and tugged the leashes, his gagged and hobbled charges following close behind. There were some grunts from the effort required to climb the stairs with the rope hobbles hampering their walk, but Mike didn’t bother pretending to notice.

“We’ll get you in bed now. It’s only nine, so it may seem early, but I need you in tip-top shape tomorrow. You seem to be able to be made to toil for me, so I’ll be able to go easy on you if you happen to be of some assistance. We’re in no hurry, so I’ll have you put each other’s pajamas on.”

It hadn’t been a whole day; Mike was extremely pleased at how things turned out. He paid close attention to detail preparing Brian to act as chamber maid. For this he required shackles and cuffs; he of course helped out so Lester got in the black nylon top without having any possibility to escape.

He let Brian handle the pants all by himself.

“Remove your friend’s tracksuit and his briefs. Darn, what are these? Speedos of some kind? You little fruitcakes are so predictable!”

The taunts and the mockery went on when it was Lester’s turn to disrobe his friend. Mike wondered aloud what ‘perverted acts’ the boys performed at their posh school. He couldn’t get a response because of the two potent rubber bladders, which reduced the boys to helpless recipients of insults and deprived them of the chance to retort.

“Very nice pyjamas you’re wearing, boys. They were in your drawers, Brian, and I’m surprised you keep old stuff; considering how tight they fit you, they must be from when you were much smaller. I love the colours, though. Navy blue and deep purple. This make for some impressive night chic.”

This was an empowering situation for Mike. At last he had one of these twits under his control, along with the promise of more benefits to come from his bold abduction project. He knew he would have to keep watch. Today’s docility didn’t necessarily imply tomorrow’s obedience. He would exert his binding power over the boys before letting them sleep, if they could.

“I’m very happy you’ve behaved. I’ll tie you up comfortably for the night.”

Mike felt confident this was somewhat true: he didn’t plan on hogtying them with their elbows close to their knees or hang them by their feet in the closet.

“Let’s get started, lie down over your bellies.”

He let Lester assist his friend with his hands shackled in front; both got on their knees before they lay over their fronts on the plush carpet.

He kneeled down, all eyes and ears on his captives, who were minimally restrained and then likely to try something stupid. He had all his supplies at hand and started with Lester, unlocking his cuffed wrists.

“Put your wrists behind your back. Good. This is still rope day, so let me indulge in some rope work of my own.”

Mike started with a chest harness, both for convenience and to test Lester’s actual obedience. Soon the arms were pinned to the boy’s sides, with many turns and tensions woven together to from a complex, inescapable network of ropes that had the boy wrapped in ropes from shoulder to toes.

Mike had kept an eye over Brian the whole time. His captive looked at him binding Lester; it was surprising, but he could read more interest than defiance and anger. Something had to be afoot.

Yet he was able to attend to his initial prisoner without the least display of resistance. Twenty minutes later, both boys were over their bellies, arms bound to the body, legs tightly bound together, two nicely wrapped up bundles in their fine nylon packaging.

Mike got the camera out and had them squirm. He had them try out the effectiveness of their rubber gags.

“Good, now roll over towards each other and beg me to release you!”

“Mmmmph! Mmmmmrmm!”

“Grmmmph!”

This lasted for long minutes.

“I don’t know what’s with you, but you boys have been good. You’ll have blankets to sleep, then.”

Mike fetched blankets to bundle the boys further in. Once they were rolled inside the large, thick woollen blankets, he wrapped rope around them as if trussing up roast beefs. This added to their immobility.

“Two fine little packages, then. I must say this looks tidy. No chance you little blighters make a mess, this is certainly a good way to impose discipline on unruly teenagers. Now you may listen to a bedtime story. Once upon a time, there was a boy called Brian. He was the heir of a very wealthy family. He wasn’t the kindest of hearts, though. He regularly kidnapped his friends and bound them in humiliating ways. You see, Brian thought that being upper class meant he was entitled to much deference and submissiveness from others.”

“Mmm?”

This was a perplex grunt from Brian, which Mike chose to ignore.

“But one day the brave gardener decided he had enough of this haughty behaviour. He decided to give the arrogant lad a good lesson, keeping him his prisoner for a long time before even collecting the ransom. You see, Brian was all alone in their huge estate, so this was the best place to keep him kidnapped. The boy eventually was released after many weeks of bondage torment. He had gained the poor gardener a big bank account in a tax haven, and this had gotten the boy better social skills as he was bound to respect other people now.”

The moralistic little retelling didn’t get much reaction. Mike decided to let the boys simmer for a while.

“Sleep tight, lads. I’ll take personal time but don’t worry, I’ll sleep in your bed, Brian. I wouldn’t want to leave you unsupervised for a whole night.”

Mike went downstairs to grab a snack and have a look at what he’d filmed. This was very promising, and his patrons would certainly appreciate the effort he’d put in making the videos. His models would certainly fit the tastes of these kinky clients, with their lithe bodies and their tight-fitting clothes. And there would be more to model along the week. Mike felt satisfied and in control. This was a feeling he hadn’t had for a while.

He went to bed two hours later. He locked the door behind himself and put the key over the chain at his neck. He checked on the two sausages that were strewn over the carpet. They breathed slowly, having apparently fallen asleep.

Mike fell into a deep slumber almost immediately, while reviewing the plans he had for the next day.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oh wow just read this amazing chapter . All that detail and great blinding for the two lads

Nice and tight for a night in bondage. They will be mmppghh and struggling till to they fall asleep

Worst still is when you wake up during night and you feel the tight bondage and you can't do anything about it

Thanks for a great chapter to as great story

Ch to is
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well Mike seems to be taking good care of the boys (which is a shame, haha). One or both of them need to act up so we can see a bit of Mike's fury... well, we've got all day tomorrow... and the next day... and the next 😎

Keep up the great narrating and detail, mate!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] Thanks for telling what you like in the story. Next chapter coming up tomorrow!
[mention]george_bound[/mention] There is still time for Mike to provide his guests with a variety of bonds and gags!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 9. Day of Silence

“Rise and shine, brats! Another day for you to perform in tight bondage.”

Mike pushed the two trussed up lads with his foot, which could almost have been considered kicking. He got very faint grunts out of the bundles of blankets he had rolled and roped the boys inside, trapping them in cord and wool prisons. The rubber bladders hadn’t deflated if sound was to be believed.

Brian came to his senses. He hadn’t slept properly, with the large, slick rubber bulb making him salivate. He had to swallow regularly.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed ‘Rope Day.’ Today is ‘Gag Day’.”

“Mmmph?” enquired Brian.

“I agree, it’s not like you haven’t been gagged yesterday, but it’ll be today’s activities’ main focus. I’m sure you boys will love the lessons I prepared on how to best silence a boy. I will get you to think on the purpose and importance of gags in the kidnapping trade. I’m sure you will be pleased, if yesterday’s good behaviour is to be believed. This should definitely be a learning experience that will mix practice with theory. For now, these rubber gags will do. There are chores to perform before you can get started with the lessons.”

“Mmmmblllm!”

“Grmmblllmm…”

The two bound boys found this a very weird way to be woken up. They were straight into the thick of things; Mike got them through the getting up routine without letting their minds wander. They welcomed him with grunts, much fainter of course than the protests he’d have earned if they hadn’t been gagged.

“I hope you’re getting the hang of the routine. This will save you from getting grief. Your buttocks haven’t been whacked yet, but they will be if needed. Of course, on Gag Day, it’s also a good way to try out how muffling the gag is; I enjoy my whipped boys silent. There will be try-outs, don’t worry.”

Mike got his captives to stand up, out of the blankets. He used the rubber pear to inflate their rubber gags with two strokes. The ropes binding them were removed before he chained them with hands in front so they could clean up.

Mike filmed them in the bathroom tending to each other’s hygiene. They helped to disrobe before they sat on the toilets, including wiping up after duties were performed. They then soaped and rinsed each other at the sink with thick wash clothes.

Back in the bedroom, Mike had picked their outfit for a summer day promising to be warm already.

“Here you are, silenced boys. You’ve got quite a collection of swimwear, Brian. It’s the perfect match for a hot summer day. It saves on laundry and having you lads display some flesh will make for more dramatic photos. I’m sure you queers love having someone look at your asses.”

Mike released their legs so they could change into the swimwear. Mike had picked the nicest ones. One pair was black, the other navy blue. They had a wonderful gleam, and the cut was Brian’s preferred kind. The front had a pouch and didn’t cover the thighs much, whereas the back encompassed his whole bum from the waist to the top of the thighs, enhancing its round curves. Brian didn’t mind seeing how they looked on Lester: they looked great.

Mike gave instructions on the footwear to put on. The boys slid on long dark polyamide socks and put on plastic sandals, which would allow for going outside. And long socks well-worn would eventually be a welcome accessory for a gag demonstration.

The full sets of shackles were put back on. The trio went down the stairs, heading for the kitchen. Cereal and milk were on the menu for the boys; this sure was unusual to the young landlord, who usually had bacon and eggs served by the staff.

Mike sat Lester on a chair and locked his wrists behind its back. He also connected his feet’s hobble to the lower rung of the chair. He used a large belt eventually that went under the boy’s armpits and pulled him to the chair’s back.

“You’ll feed Lester first, Brian. Then you will start with the first gag of the day.”

Next to the bowl lay one of Brian’s school ties, with a double knot in the middle. Mike handed Brian the rubber pear so he could deflate the rubber bladder Lester had in his mouth. The abductor turned away from his captives and saw to his own breakfast, which consisted in coffee with a few pieces of toast. Lester finished his bowl, spoon-fed by his friend, who managed not to drop anything.

“Good job, now gag him!”

Mike enjoyed the sight of Brian with his hands chained in front trying to wrap the ends of the tie around Lester’s head. Apparently, Lester acted in solidarity and kept the big knot of fabric in his mouth. Brian brought each end behind in turn, letting it hang so he could then pick both up and knot them together.

“Make it tight, my little gagger. Your mate’s mouth isn’t filled, so you should at least tighten the piece of cloth so it pulls the corners of his mouth back. It also makes it more difficult to move his jaws and his tongue.”

Brian complied and pulled on the ends of the tie so there would be no slack. Lester took it like a man, until a final tug over the knot got him to gurgle.

“This allows noise, doesn’t it? Repeat after me, Lester: ‘Thanks for breakfast, Brian, and thanks for giving me such a flimsy gag.’”

“Nggh pf brfmmrtm brrn gnn gzrr mm ssmm phlmmng.”

“Speech is hampered indeed; yes it still leaves some communication possible. This is the first gagging lesson, boys: without a mouth well-filled, there is no effective gag. Now we’ve established this fact, please put Lester’s rubber gag back on. I can let him feed you only if he can’t talk to you.”

Brian looked at him puzzled for a second, but he quickly went on removing the tie, which came out with saliva dribbling from his mouth. Brian didn’t need to be told. He picked the napkin and wiped his black-haired friend’s mouth.

“Good, now some proper mouth-filling…”

Brian inserted the rubber bulb; he plugged the pear and pumped on it five times. Mike seemed satisfied.

“Let me adapt your shackles for the next task.”

Mike took care of Brian first, cuffing him to the chair lightly before he released Lester and cuffed his wrists in front.

“You may take care of your friend. Not a word, and not a sound from any of you, is this clear? Or it will be a very long time before you’re fed again. Don’t abuse your privileges.”

Mike filmed the scene. There was virtually no noise, no slurping sound from Brian who complied to avoid retaliation. Once the feeding was over, Mike enjoyed Lester’s initiative in getting the rubber bulb inside his friend’s mouth, adjusting it so his teeth would rest properly in the groove of the front part.

“Nice job, Lester, pump seven times, Brian needs his morning exercise and jaw stretching will do.”

Mike was to the boys’ side, filming the scene with a close-up, showing the boys looking into each other’s eyes with sadness and resignation.

“Excellent! It’s only half past eight, so we have a full day ahead. We’ll stay indoors this morning.”

Mike went through the motions of moving his captives from the kitchen to the library flawlessly.

“Here we are, the library, a repository of knowledge, what better place for another lesson? There are very nice armchairs, which should allow you to concentrate fully on the learning tasks you’re going to be put through.”

The two pieces of furniture faced each other six feet apart. The antiques featured a strong wooden frame and armrests. The seats’ padding wasn’t thick and they weren’t known to be comfortable. The boys were ordered to sit on them.

Mike had brought two bags along; he got leather belts and straps from the first and harnessed the lads into the chairs methodically. He first put them in reins, or shoulder harnesses. It was a brassiere without cups to receive round breasts. Yet there were shoulder straps and a D-ring between their shoulder blades that allowed pinning their torso to the chair. Their bare legs were kept pinned together at ankles knees and the top of their thighs, and several lengths of the supple hide trapped them to the chairs inexorably.

Mike united their forearms to the armrests. He even added a wider strap over their hands, trapping their fingers against the hard wood.

“Phew! Done with the restraining. Time to start the gagging lesson. So far, we’ve established through experiments that you have to pack your prisoner’s mouth full to silence him. Now, we’re going to study the amount of packing that’s required to get a prisoner to be properly silenced. The answer is, of course, that it depends on the gag’s purpose. If you have kidnapped a boy and you need to keep him incommunicado with people next door, you need to fill his mouth to the point that even making noise is unbearable and little noise can go out. He still can be heard through his nose, so having a mouth crammed full with a tight ball of fabric is a start. Should we start with maximum packing?”

The boys looked at Mike, their nostrils flaring above the white tape trapping the rubber bulbs inside. They didn’t dare make a noise.

“Ha! Ha! You really are quiet as church mice! Silence rule is off, and I expect an answer. Should we start with maximum packing?”

Both heads shook in disagreement and uttered “Mmm mmm.”

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Weird they'd say "yes" as one would in India but glad to hear they did.

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm I like where "Gag Day" is going thus far... Mike is certainly gonna get these boys well trained!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Mike seems to be as eager as you are to misinterpret what his captives try to say.
[mention]george_bound[/mention] Mike does seem to be willing to put some effort in getting his prisoners to behave. Thanks for stopping by again!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 10. Late morning lesson

“Good, we’ll keep the mouth-filling stuff for later, then; the final gag you’ll get during the lesson will remain on until lunch, so let’s save the big ones for the end. We’ll go gradually.”

He fetched a teacart from the end of the large room. It was called the library though it wasn’t filled with bookshelves. There were some, of course, but it was more used as a sitting room, with large sofas around a big coffee table. The teacart made it possible to have everything at hand for gagging the boys while going from one to the other, and Mike was glad to use everything at hand for his purpose.

He laid out the stuff he’d brought in his bag and went to Brian.

“You’re going to be first again this time, little teacher’s pet. Let me remove this rubber thingy in your mouth. I have something much better for you to chew on. Not a sound, silence rule on again.”

From the corner of his eye, Brian had seen socks and underwear laid down over the teacart. The thought of having to suck on dirty undergarments disgusted him. Mike was removing the tape, deflating the bulb; he picked it from the boy’s mouth and laid it over a napkin on the teacart. His hand made the reverse trip holding a gleaming piece of nylon, which approached Brian’s mouth.

He recognized its colour but also its smell. This was Lester’s underwear which he’d worn the day before, and no doubt the horny little bastard had soiled it with pre-cum. It smelled like it. The gardener couldn’t possibly imagine he would let this enter his mouth?

“Open up!”

If I’m told to do so, Brian thought… I will use the opportunity to protest and yell; I need to give Mike a piece of my mind.

“Get this disgusting piece of jmmmprbbbllMMMMM!”

The revolt was long-lived. His muffled screams were more and more muffled as Mike pushed in the slippery material between the boy’s lips. He kept it open by holding his chin and pushing downwards. Soon, the whole undies were inside Brian’s gob.

Mike stood to the boy’s side so his captive could see his friend; he clamped his large, smelly hand over Brian’s face. The boy wouldn’t spit the wadding he’d been given.

“This is another important role for a gag, at least for you, gag boys. It makes it impossible for someone you have authority over to discuss your orders and guidelines. I like you much better gagged because it prevents you from speaking to me improperly, Brian.”

“Mmmm! Grmmmph!”

The taste in his mouth was revolting; Lester must have worn it for several days and possibly nights to make it taste of dick so strongly. He was afraid that the more saliva he’d produce, the worse it would taste.

Brian could barely stand the smugness the gardener displayed. If there was something Brian wasn’t used to, it was being talked down to by members of the staff. He saw Mike picking up the tie he’d had to use on Lester earlier on.

“Now, of course, after the wadding comes the next step. The objective of this stage is to ensure that the wadding can’t be expelled from the mouth. The first basic way, then…”

Mike removed his hand, only to swiftly pull the knot between the boy’s teeth. He had the full use of his hand and he was much more efficient than Brian had been. He knotted the tie over the nape of his neck. He pulled each end slowly, tightening it gradually; the final square knot was perfect and offered no risk of slipping. Some gurgling came from Brian.

“Calm down and get used to it, brat. You’ve specialized in roping up your friends and keeping them your abductees, now it’s only fair you get to endure some thorough roping. Gags are an important part of keeping a captive quiet. Let me finish with you, Lester, then we may move on to another lesson about the role of gags in subduing your prisoners.”

Mike grabbed a roll of wide surgical tape. He plastered four strips over Brian’s lower face, trapping the wadding inside and sealing the filled mouth. The fingers’ touch wasn’t random, Mike’s mastery seemed to be felt by the recipient of the swathing who shivered.

“Yes, you understand how inescapable it all is, which means you have to obey your kidnapper if you want to be rid of all this long enough to get a sip to drink. I’ll refrain from adding layers for now. There’s young Lester to attend to.”

Mike turned to the dark-haired captive, sitting peacefully on his chair and sucking on the large rubber bulb as he looked at the result the gag made on Brian.

“Now lad, I’m going to gag you just as I did your friend. You’d better not give me any cheek.”

Lester got to smell the substitute to the rubber bulb before he got to taste it. The strong scent of teenage dick was overpowering; once Brian’s dirty swimwear was crammed inside his mouth, he could experiment the strong taste too. The tight cleaving and the taping sealed his mouth over the musky underwear.

Mike took a few steps back, standing next to Brian, to assess the symmetry of his taping.

“This looks fine. Let me immortalize this moment.”

Mike picked his camera from a small table and he walked slowly around his charges, recording their predicament and making sure they would demonstrate they couldn’t utter a single intelligible word.

“Tell me, Brian, is it true you and your friends are little fairies who love buggering each other!”

“Mmmmh!”

The abuse went on, with Mike taunting the boys on their sexuality, on their helplessness and how easy it had been to abduct them. He changed angles, shot close-ups of the gagged faces so their annoyance and distress could be more clearly documented.

“Well, my little buggers,” he eventually stated, “I have one more point to teach you before we may get in the thick of the lesson.”

He grabbed two silk squares from a table. Brian identified these belonged to his mother. They were famous brands and expensive ones for sure. He had borrowed one of them when playing with his friends.

“Silk is a wonderful material. It is worm spit, if you didn’t know, but it makes a thin and resistant fabric. Let me show you.”

He stepped behind Brian, putting one of the scarves over the bound boy’s lap. Brian could hear Mike folding the one he’d kept behind him. The three-inch band passed before his eyes and made contact with the boy’s lower face. The wicked gardener wrapped his lower face in the smooth material and knotted it just above the knot of silk tie cleave gag on his neck.

“I’ll pull slowly and adjust it. I’m sure you can feel the added pressure and the scarf’s grip even through the many layers already over your lower face. Does it feel good?”

“Mmmh.”

Brian nodded sheepishly.

“Well, then, I wouldn’t want to deprive your friend of this wonderful sensation, would I?”

He made the final bow of the knot before he turned to Lester. The scarf he grabbed from Brian’s lap was navy blue and it shimmered in the light. Brian could now witness how the fabric looked once it was pulled taut over someone else’s face. Once the stretching was final, Lester’s lower face offered reflections highlighting his features.

Mike picked his camera and went for a quick shot of the two improved gags.

“This is basic gagging, but I doubt you can get rid of them. Time for the second exercise. I will give you sentences to read to your friend. You may use any way you want to inform your partner of the sentences’ content. There will be five sentences each. In the end, I’ll free one of your hands so you may write down what you understood. Any discrepancy will lead to some punishment, of course, I know that idle lads need to be kept on their toes with challenging objectives.”

This couldn’t be done, this was complete madness!

“Mmmmrblllmgrmmph!”

Mmmblllmmm! RmmmmmBlllmmm!”

“Glad you agree and got the gist of this fun little game. You’ll be the first to listen, Brian.”

Mike got a paper out of his pocket and unfolded it under Lester’s eyes. There were five sentences indeed: ‘I will suck on Mike’s jock strap. I love being gagged. I deserve punishments. I wish I could sniff socks. I’m a hopeless little sissy.’

“You see, no long sentences. Memorize them quickly. I play fair … You’re up, make sure Brian can enjoy the text’s wisdom too.”

Lester knew Morse code, which was the only way he could imagine winning the game. It could be easy.

“Mmph mph.”

He paused, looking intently into his friend’s eyes. Brian nodded; Lester went on.

“Mmph mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm.”

He had to make the slashes long to avoid any ambiguity.

“Mmmph mmph mmmph ummmmmm mmmph…”

Brian was getting agitated. He shook his head no. And he was trying to get understood too.

“Grmmmdmmmphhtmmm!”

Sadly enough, no way other human being could have interpreted his sentence as an acknowledgement of his ignorance of Morse code. Brian had been a boy scout, but he’d never gotten around to ciphering and codes. He’d specialized in knots instead.

TBC
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Will Lester's ingenuity be appreciated? Will there be a 3rd captive along soon? Looking forward to the next instalment.

Really hope that Brian ends up at the bottom of the food chain here
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I don't have enough time at the moment, so I can't catch up. I'm right now somewhere in the middle of part 6 and really like it so far. I wonder how it goes on. Maybe I'm lucky and the story is finished before I got the time again to try to catch, so I don't have to wait long for new parts to come :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] I hope Mike will fulfil your expectations!
[mention]Killua[/mention] Thanks for spending time reading the story. There are many more chapters to come, and you can catch up for many more weeks to come!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 11. Lessons and tests

Mike was sitting on an armchair, enjoying the show and the music. Lester kept on coding the sentences he had to read with short and long grunts, but Brian was losing it and making more and more noise in his gag, shaking his head in some futile attempt to get understood by his friend.

After ten minutes of this symphony of moans and pathetic gagged wailings, Mike stood and launched the second half.

“I hope this was long enough that you managed to get the details of Lester’s messages.”

Mike didn’t think Brian’s attitude had been so good for this purpose, but motivating his troops with positive statements didn’t hurt.

“Here are the sentences you have to get across to your partner.”

Mike got a paper out. It was yellow whereas the first was blue, yet the sentences on it were rigorously the same. Reading them sent the helpless Brian in a frenzy.

“Mmmph! Mrmmrmph!”

The boy was losing it. He had no idea how to do what he was supposed to. The only way was Morse code, and besides SOS– he knew two letters–he had no clue what dashes and dots formed the other letters.

“You’ve got ten minutes, Brian, don’t waste time and get to it! You wouldn’t want to lose this game…”

Despair was settling in, which resulted in a series of gagged moans, with proper replies from Lester who tried to calm his friend down. To no avail.

“Mmmmmphhmmmmprbbllmmmmmdmmm!”

“Mmp mmmmmmmm mmph mmmmmm mmph…”

Mike derived some nasty pleasure from the boys’ attempts; Brian seemed completely desperate: he’d lost any hope of achieving his aim but kept, groaning in his thick gag and making sounds of utter distress.

“You little faggots have a hard time making yourselves understood. Of course, this is one of the purposes of a good gag. Now, time to see what you lads understood from each other’s gibberish. Who knows, with dirty promiscuous teenagers, maybe words aren’t needed.”

Mike moved on to getting a small notepad and he first ‘interviewed’ Brian. He removed the wide piece of leather covering Brian’s right hand and unfastened his wrist. He laid the pad over the armrest and put a ball pen in the boy’s fingers.

Brian turned to him, giving his best puppy dog’s sorry look, but it got him only some goading.

“What are you waiting for? Get to it, I don’t have all day!”

Brian was defeated. He wrote hesitantly ‘I don’t know.’

“I’m not too keen on quitters. You didn’t have the proper attitude, and now you fail. This is very sad. Let’s see if your little friend does better.”

Once Brian’s arm and wrist were fastened to the armrest, it was Lester’s turn to endure the routine. In solidarity, and considering he hadn’t been able to make any sense out of Brian’s gagged sounds, he admitted his ignorance too. ‘I have no clue what the sentences were.’

Mike let him mark the full stop before he grabbed the notepad.

“No clue, no clue… You got to read the five sentences, so yes you know them. I wondered whether one of you would just try the sentences they’d been given to read. But it didn’t get through your bird brains, apparently. This makes one victory for me. I think I’ll add extra incentives in this afternoon’s game to get you to play harder. But for now, we may move on to lunch. It’s half past eleven and all this effort got me hungry.”

Mike congratulated himself on subjugating the posh boys. This made his life easy: lunch time went like a breeze. A lot of hobbling and locking and tightening was involved, but once put in chains, his two captives could wait on him. This made the whole time much more pleasant.

Two hours after the end of the lesson in the library, Mike was in a joyful mood. The chained had fixed some rudimentary lunch and served it flawlessly; they now were cleaning up. Mike had told them to set sandwiches aside for themselves, which they would be fed once, and if, everything was properly tidy.

They were fitted with the rubber pear gags; these were easy to put on and remove, and the flexibility the inflatable bulb offered made it an excellent domination tool.

Being in a good mood, Mike noticed the sun outside. The morning had gone fine and the boys had behaved. They could be rewarded with a walk outside.

“It seems you’re almost done. Let me know when you’re ready for the inspection. I’ll feed you, then. I think I have some good news. As you know, my interest is in keeping you in perfect shape; you’re not worth much if real harm comes to you. You could benefit from fresh air and exercise. Considering how big this estate is, we may even go outside without fear of being seen. I know paths totally away from sight.”

Brian and Lester toiled for another two minutes, checking they wouldn’t give the man any reason to scold them. Brian then gestured that they were done and signalled Mike he could come and check.

“This passes muster”, Mike declared. “You’ve earned your lunch.

They were allowed to feed each other their sandwiches in turn; they’d prepared them so they tasted good.

Yet to make it less pleasant, Mike had ways.

“Ok, Lester, you start. I don’t want to see your boyfriend’s lips for over a second, so be ready to handgag him while he chews. Make sure the bites you give him aren’t too big!”

This humiliating manner to be fed did offer physical contact with each other, and when it was Brian’s turn, he relished the feeling of Lester’s lips in the middle of his palm, as if they were kissing him tenderly. This fleeting feeling of glee didn’t last.

The rubber plugs didn’t stay out of their mouths for longer than needed, and as soon as the last morsel was swallowed, Mike had Brian, who was wearing his own since Lester had given him his lunch, plug up Lester’s mouth and have him pump so the rubber bladder would expand. Mike didn’t have his captive inflate it exaggeratedly this time.

As he removed the nozzle of the pump after re-gagging Lester, Mike confided in his plans on how to keep his lessons going.

“I’ll have to chain your arms behind your back to start with… This is an important part of the learning experience for this afternoon’s lesson.”

He chained them, their elbows almost touching, and hobbled so they could take small steps only.

“Let me add a handy accessory that will make it easier to take you for a walk.”

There were even collars to make the outfit humiliating enough. He looped them around their necks, with a D-ring facing forward, ready to accept a leash to pull them around. The captor wasn’t done with his preparations, though.

Brian was getting more and more puzzled as to what their kidnapper’s end game was.

“This makes for a good foundation, now we need to work out the details. We’re going to be outside and I can’t take any chance, even with such a secluded place as this one. These gags are really good, and I think they would do the job perfectly. They’re not challenging enough, though. If you’re to learn something, it’s that the easy way isn’t always the best one. So I’ll have to fall back on a more basic gag, while making sure they work as well as this glib rubber solution you’re now experiencing.”

Brian frowned at the rambling. This wasn’t easy! These things filled their mouths, made them drool while making it difficult to swallow their saliva, and definitely made them unable to communicate.

Mike left them a short moment to go and get the gagging materials from the library. He approached Brian, and removed the rubber device; his hand held the pair of undies that had been used in the morning in the typical fashion which meant the captive was to part his lips. Brian was becoming aware of non-verbal cues.

“Please do open it wide! Nice, good boy. Why change a winning solution, lads? Don’t you love having familiar gagging methods rather than having to experiment another more exotic and fiercer one?”

Brian imagined it could get worse, but having Lester’s dirty undies –now soaked with his saliva– crammed back inside his gob was no improvement. He felt the man’s big fingers getting busy around his head as he first prodded the slimy ball of fabric so it filled his mouth, when he tightly knotted the tie that cleave gagged him over the nape of his neck and, worst of all, as he’d plastered countless strips of tape over his lower face.

“And now, for your looks…”

Mike had two large silk scarves, one black, the other navy blue; he folded them carefully to get large strips; he could see in his victims’ eyes they were savvy enough on these issues by now. They knew the width would make for an adequate over the nose top layer.

The abductor didn’t disappoint them, and there was no mean trick or surprise. He took care of Brian first, laying the material over his lower face, adjusting it at length before he started tightening it at the back of his head.

“This will hamper your breathing, lad, but not make it totally impossible. You need to breathe slowly and focus on doing it properly.”

Brian could feel how much expertise had been put into this; the strip of silk compressed his lower face as his tormentor slowly tightened the knot. Having his nostrils covered did muffle some noise; it also made breathing more of an effort. When he’d gagged Lester or Andrew over the nose, he’d loved the look too. Brian thought it enhanced his prisoners’ eyes.

Brian could feel the effect it had on his breathing. How the hell did Mike want him to manage to breathe? This crushed his nose and yes, some air could cross the silk, but it wasn’t enough!

“Mmmrppmmpph! Grmmmmm!”

“No need to panic, Bri. OK, let me see.”

Brian felt the man’s fingers fiddling with the tight knot at the nape of his neck.

“Here you go, you little wuss!”

The boy couldn’t feel much of a loosening, yet his right nostril felt less encumbered. He could breathe, but slowly which of course would require more energy to make any grunts to attract attention.

It looked good on his friend, but his own predicament occupied all his thinking. Mike started taking pics and filming them to document his binding and gagging them. Their motions were severely restricted, and all he could do was exchange looks with Lester; this was a pleasant view according to his tastes, the tightly bound and gagged teenage boy in Speedos look. It didn’t bode well for an immediate escape, though.

Once Mike had enough shots for his film-making purposes, he got the leashes out and clipped their ends to the D-rings above the young men’s Adam’s apples.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

So loving this story. Thank you so much I look each day for the next update.

Can't wait for the next. Must be time for our two prisoners to be secured tight and gagged for the night once again he he
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] The posting day is Sunday. It's a bit earlier today than usually.
I'm fond of this chapter myself, and I hope it makes many in the readership happy!

Chapter 12. Outdoors Trial

“I think we’re all set,” Mike said, grabbing a large sports bag that seemed filled to the brim with equipment. With his boys firmly in tow, the burly man stepped outside through the kitchen door, taking them back to the mansion.

The boys had kept their sneakers and sock, so the gravel paths were no obstacle; the hobbles didn’t allow for a huge pace. It wasn’t justification enough for their kidnapper to let them in peace.

“Don’t dawdle, lads,” he said, tugging on the leashes, “You should make the best of the situation; no complacency will be tolerated!”

They looked at each other, and there was mutual silent cheering up to do better. Brian slowed down, or at least Mike thought so as they reached the end of the lawn and the path they were on led to the wooded areas of the park.

He tied the leashes loosely around a thin tree trunk.

“Let me see, this maple tree should do.”

The boys couldn’t see him, yet they heard the sound of foliage moving. Then the sound of a knife peeling a branch. He had cut out a switch, and there was only one thing that could follow.

“Well, chattel has to be motivated in proper ways…”

There was a swishing sound and Brian’s buttocks stung as the long and thin branch landed on both cheeks at a time, his thin swimwear being unable to protect him from the strike of the thin piece of wood.

“Mmmmph!”

His muffled moan hadn’t died down yet when he heard the crack of the whip hitting his friend’s buttocks.

“Mmmmph!”

Their yells were completely drowned in the layers of fabric.

“With these thick gags in your mouths, I can’t tell if you’re not moaning in pleasure. Considering your devious ways, I wouldn’t be surprised if you liked it…”

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph!”

“Mrmmph! Grmmmmph!”

These were vehement denials. Mike untied the leashes from the tree and he plodded into the woods, tugging his two charges behind him, having convinced them to walk at a brisk pace.

Brian kept wondering where Mike was taking them. The gazebo? The hunting lodge? Once they’d walked close to a thousand feet, these no longer were an option. As they moved forward, the number of possible destinations dwindled, unless of course Mike intended to travel around the estate extensively and just have them walk for a while before settling for a place to give his next lesson, like back in the house or just beside it.

When they took the small mud path with hedges on both sides, this is what he thought. It led to the clearing where the main road came through, and this is where the entrance gate was too.

The path didn’t yield to the road directly, but to the entrance wall, some thirty feet from the gate. There was a row of willow trees along the wall; it seemed they were Mike’s intended destination.

He turned towards them, leashes well in hand and he spoke in a low and conspiratorial tone.

“I’ll keep my voice down; as you know, or at least as Brian knows, we’re next to the main gate. We’re kept from view by hedges, shrubbery and trees, but we’re close. And right behind this wall is the road. Not many cars come this way, but there are lots of people walking or running, riding bikes, going to pick up berries or mushrooms. You know, Brian, all these unpleasant commoners that make it unbearable to go outside…”

Brian mumbled a protest. He never looked down on people. Or did he? In any case, what Mike said was true. There were passersby walking past the estate. He had himself studied the proper locations where it was safe to play tugs with his friends; this particular spot had not struck him as specifically safe.

“I see in your eye you’re wondering why I took here, Brian. Yes, why so close to the entrance, so close to the road? Could it be that I have a vehicle waiting just behind the coppice, ready to take you to some even more secluded parts of these large woods that surround us?”

Brian knew how large the forest was on the other side of the road. They were at the edge of hundreds of square miles of a forest filled with tens of spots remote enough that bound and gagged captives would have almost no chance of any encounter with possible saviors.

“It would be fun to get you somewhere out there and bind you to trees, with some sprucing up of your gags, of course, and leave you there for the afternoon, or even possibly the night. Who knows, you could be lucky and have some passersby free you. You’d need to be very lucky, though, as there aren’t many people walking around these woods…”

Brian knew how true this was. The forest outside also belonged to his parents, and his father had had No Trespassing signs put at all the entrances; there was a gamekeeper, as the woods were for Lord Fitzcharles’ hunts only. The gamekeeper didn’t roam around all day long; his reputation from his early years fulfilling his duties had convinced locals not to venture in the woods. He knew that would Mike abandon them trussed up to trees out there, they would likely die from thirst. He shivered. Yet, this was one more deception from Mike.

“But enough talking, it isn’t time to lose you in the woods just yet; time for action…”

He kneeled in front of Lester, undid his leg hobbles’ locks, only to snap them shut to get the D-rings together with no chain in between to provide any slack.

“Stay here while I take care of Brian. Not to worry, I’ll take care of you soon.”

He grabbed Brian’s arm and had him stand against a tree trunk. Its bark was smooth, and the trunk was one foot in diameter. This would make for a wonderful torture pole.

Mike worked in silence; his labour was methodical; he set binding his captive to the tree while relieving him from the cuffs and chains. There were ropes wrapped around the tree before they encircled the poor boy’s body, in rings of four or six coils of rope at the shoulders, waist, knees and ankles.

Brian recognized the method Mike had used on the first day when he’d bound him to one of the gazebo’s support beams. There was no surprise when the man seized a long piece of rope, kneeled in front of him and threaded a loop between his ankles that would act as a frapping knot to tighten the rope linking his ankles. The ends of the rope then went behind the tree to which they were well tied. Then they came back in front and the weaving started.

Mike crisscrossed the rope from bottom to top, strengthening the existing work, and removing the cuffs as he went; he couldn’t be caught and knew that the care put in the binding was no waste of time if it prevented his posh little party to get away before he’d gotten all he wanted from them.

He reached above the waist when all the rope was used. He picked up another piece, the middle of which he laid over the nape of Brian’s neck before he repeated his manoeuvre, going down this time.

Lester looked at the scene in awe. There was some sense of poetic justice, considering how roughly Brian had sometimes played tugs with Andrew or himself. The display of Mike’s talent was also a fascinating show.

“Here you are, my fierce little one, all trussed up to your tree. Can you get free?”

Brian attempted to move, but ropes encircled his torso and his limbs and no slack could be gained from writhing and tugging. For that matter, his squirming seemed to worsen the situation. He saw the gloating villain standing in front smirk, then turn around to address Lester in his still hushed voice, which made his taunting even creepier.

“One down, one to go. So, little fruity boy, what are you doing here in the wilderness, dressed in just a Speedo and all bound and gagged? Do your parents know you’re here? Would they allow for you and your friend having some tie-up fun on their property? I’m not sure they would approve. Yet, your secret is safe with me. It seems you’re not going to tell them either.

“Mmmmbblllm! Mmmmph!”?”

The wailing was desperate. The poor lad couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Now, I wouldn’t want you to stay all alone and end up being eaten by the wild beasts. Let me have you join your friend. You will keep each other warm and, who knows, you might be able to eventually figure out a way to communicate? Hop slowly, lad, here we go!”

Small leaps soon got Lester to stand in front of his friend. They exchanged looks, trying to express their feelings of solidarity, but with their lower faces swathed in tape and unable to move, this was challenging.

“I’ve picked up on your lewd and unnatural ways. As I wanted to give you a reward, having you little queers cuddle seems proper.”

Mike had a plan. He started with the boy’s legs. He needed the hobbles loosened and he would change them; Lester would need to spread his legs slightly open so they would frame Brian’s, which were tightly pressed against each other.

Mike kneeled behind, casting an eye to the twitching little butt inside the Speedo. He wasn’t gay, yet this sight would please an ‘informed audience’. He uncuffed Lester’s ankles and looped them in two different ropes. These he wrapped around Brian’s legs so Lester’s heels were side by side with his already bound friend’s.

Mike did the knees next. Lester leaned on him; with his legs pushed slightly forward, and his arms restrained tight behind him, he had to struggle to keep his balance and ended up sitting over Mike’s shoulder while the abductor was putting the finishing touch to the knee bonds; his job would get the four legs on a line.

“It is high time I take care of your upper body. I wouldn’t want you to fall and hurt yourself.”

Mike stood up, ready to get to this second part of his job; having the boys turned into Siamese brothers could make for impressive pics and shooting. The man pricked up his ears. He could hear a group of people coming on the road outside the wall.

He picked up only small outbursts and laughter; there was a proper breeze; the lines of poplar trees across the road rustled in the wind and drowned out the sound of voices.

Mike seized Lester’s shoulders; he leaned forward, looking at Brian while he handgagged his friend. His other hand came to rest over Brian’s lower face, turned the other way around, with Mike’s thumb pressing under Brian’s chin, his palm fully covering the gagged lips, his pinky pressing over his left nostril. He’d closed one of Lester’s nostrils the same way.

Mike whispered.

“People coming, we’ll have to wait they pass so I may resume getting my little pair all trussed up together. “Mmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

“Grmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

“Darn, you boys still think I didn’t plan this well enough? You’re such naïve twerps! Feel free to try warning them of your presence. And let them know that you’ve been kidnapped and are kept tightly bound and gagged just a few feet away from them.

“MMmmmph!”

“Grmmm! Mmmlpmmmm!”

Mike remained quiet and savoured the desperate attempts. His gagging worked fine; the sound of voices on the other side of the wall was approaching, launching the boys into more frantic attempts; they could only make very muffled sounds, and Mike had no doubt no one outside could have an inkling of what was going on inside the estate. The conversation of the people remained cheerful and didn’t betray the least awareness of the pleas for help the bound and gagged boys were trying so hard to get across.

The talking soon faded away; the muffled sounds and the hope of being found died down simultaneously.

“This is another interest in gagging your prisoners, lads. Let this be a valuable lesson: though a gag won’t stop all noise, it does hamper attempts at warning outsiders that a victim is being kept captive. If you are in an environment where there is noise, like a street busy with traffic or even some moderate wind in the trees, you’re safe as a kidnapper.”

“Mmmmph!”

“Brmmmmph!”

“You don’t give up, do you? Well, so don’t I!”

There were more protests, which Mike didn’t pay attention to. He resumed his binding, now uniting the chests. Lester got a chest harness first, with pieces of rope left hanging out before they were wrapped against Brian or the tree and prevented any mishap like his falling behind.

“Now I could leave you like this, but you still have your arms manacled. Let’s see… How could I handle them? A nice reverse prayer, maybe? It would look good. Yet…”

The man was thinking hard, or at least he looked like it.

“I know! For a long term stay, you’ll embrace your little fruity friend.”

TBC
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic