THE MILF'S DAYDREAMS - CHAPTER 7 (M/F) - NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I just started reading this, and my god this is excellent :D Keep up the good work!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Mask6190 wrote: 2 years ago I just started reading this, and my god this is excellent :D Keep up the good work!
Thank you. Glad you're liking it.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent series. Well written, fun, and (above all) totally hot.
Thanks for sharing these delightful fantasies!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Wow!! Lucky ladies
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I was totally spent after being teased mercilessly by Jenny. I lay on the bed thoroughly exposed and still excited yet dreading what else Jenny had in store for me.

She returned and freed me from the bed. She massaged my abused limbs and helped me to sit up. I looked at my rope-marked wrists even as Jenny massaged my bare legs. She thoughtfully gave me a cold glass of water that I downed gratefully.

My reprieve was short, however, as Jenny pulled my wrists behind my back and tied them together. She then proceeded to cross my ankles before binding them together as well. This prevented my legs from closing and I sat on the bed looking down at my exposed breasts and slit. She then took more rope and worked it over my neck before connecting it to my ankles. This forced me to curl up into a compact ball. She cleave gagged me with a strip of cloth, so that I was once again completely helpless.

I was pushed onto my back so now my legs were raised and my crotch area exposed. She had discovered my duffel bag of “toys” and brought out a bullet vibrator. She turned on the device and the subtle buzzing caused me to writhe, knowing I was helpless to stop her.

She positioned me faceup and then slowly worked the vibrator between my legs. She traced my slit, which was hidden by my carefully-trimmed bush and I moaned in my gag even as the vibrations assaulted the most tender spot on my body. She dragged the vibrating bullet slowly across my naked skin and I could once again feel myself getting wet and aroused. She moved it in a slowly shrinking circle around my very wet slit and then I felt it being pushed in.

I struggled in my bonds, to no avail. She worked the tormenting device in and out of my well lubricated pussy. Its buzzing being muffled by my soft and tender flesh.

“Do you like that, Dee? Ooooh, I can tell you really like it! You’re so wet! Naked and helpless! Just take it all in!” she cooed tauntingly. I could do nothing as my body was completely in her hands.

Jenny halted her assault on me, only to change my bindings. She freed me from the balltie and flipped me onto my stomach. She then used the rope to hogtie me with my legs crossed. Now I could not roll over and my crotch was still exposed. She took out a longer vibrating hitachi wand and turned it on before slowly thrusting it into my sweet spot from behind.

And then, she started spanking me! She dabbed the vibrating tip into me and interspersed slaps onto my exposed behind. Now, I could feel my butt heating up as well as my slit. By this time, I was moaning continuously, pleading and hoping to cum.

“Ready to cum, Dee?” asked Jenny. She then turned the wand to full and jabbed it into me. Before long, I was humping away on the bed and then I let loose with a scream that was luckily muffled by the bed.

I could barely feel the ropes being removed from my body. Jenny then covered my nudity with a blanket and let me sleep after my tormenting experience.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

The MILF stories are great! Especially the ones with the consensual bondage. Really enjoyed them!
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Great stuff here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Couldn't agree more. but then it's NO surprise, you've written some utterly magnificent stories here. Thank you.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry the next update took so long dear readers. I have been busy. But recent comments have motivated me to come up with a long-overdue update. Hope you like it! :) ;) :)

Chapter 7 – Talk Dirty to Me

I put the phone down and smile. People get upset when they receive and obscene phone call, but not me. I love it when these amateurs try to freak me out with their heavy breathing and rated r monologue and I talk back with the dirtiest, basest and perverted fantasies that I can think of. How I laugh afterwards when they cut the call—whether out of frustration or the need to jerk off.

Tonight, I smile a sad smile because I remember how Jim used to talk to me in our games. He was the sweetest lover and husband in the world, but he could have a filthy mouth, especially when he was tying me up and “abusing” me.

And I loved it!

I had just arrived from working a real estate deal. Things were going well but so slowly. The buyer was a tough nut to crack, but I could see signs of finally convincing him to buy that four-door house. I took a drink of much-needed cold water and as I put the glass onto the sink, I felt my arms pinned to my side and my mouth covered by a large hand.

“Don’t scream and I won’t hafta hurt ya!” whispered the voice in my ear.

My initial shock was replaced with remembrance as I smelled the cologne and I recognized the sinister voice whispering in my ear. I slowly nodded.

“I’m taking my hand offa yer mouth, but no scream, or else!” said the man as he uncovered my mouth.

“What do you want?” I asked in my quietest voice.

I yelped as he covered my mouth again and said, “I was planning on robbing this place, but you hadda come home and make it complicated! But say…you are one sexy bitch! Maybe I’ll stay a while and sample the goods! All this robbery is making me horny! Wadda ya say doll?”

I tried to shake my head but he merely chuckled. He took out a knotted strip of cloth and jammed the knot into my mouth before tightening the gag behind my neck. I struggled as he bent me over the kitchen table before binding my wrists together with rope.

I felt myself becoming more helpless and submissive as he ran his large hands all over my body, fondling my breasts and squeezing my butt.

“Pretty lady! Sexy lady!” he exclaimed as he rubbed his crotch onto my backside so I could feel his hard cock straining to burst through his jeans.

I then felt him push my feet together before roping my ankles tightly together. I was now helpless and at his mercy.

“Gotta make sure you don’t run away, gorgeous!” he punctuated his statement with a tug to tighten the rope on my ankles.

He turned me around and I beheld Jim, wearing a stocking over his head even as he ogled my helplessness. I flinched as he grabbed hold of my white blouse before violently pulling apart the front so that buttons flew all over the kitchen. My large breasts were now on display, covered by my bra. Jim took out a folding knife and sliced through the front of my bra, freeing my breasts. With savage abandon, he grabbed and fondled my breasts.

“Lovely tits, doll!” he said while twisting my nipples. I groaned at the brief flash of pain, but he rolled up the stocking covering his head to free his mouth and he nipped, licked and bit my breasts eliciting more moans from me.

While I was preoccupied, Jim had unzipped my navy blue skirt and pulled it down leaving me in panties, bra and thigh-high stockings.

“Ooh-la-la! Very nice long legs you got! You are a fuckin’ hot mama!” he exclaimed. I blushed at his left-handed complement and he spent some time caressing my stocking-clad gams.

I was helpless to resist as he hoisted me onto his broad shoulder and carried me up to the bedroom.

My ravishment was about to begin.

And I couldn’t be happier!

You want to know what happened next?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic