Heroine High's in trouble (F/FFFF+) Part 2 Add

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Heroine High's in trouble (F/FFFF+) Part 2 Add

Post by gustorak »

Hi This my second story and i will be happy to receive any constructive comment to help me become better writer. This story is base on the original Characters of a friend ( DestroXXIV) for who i made many drawing. Yes i have the autorisation to use he's characters. Like my first story this one will be join with the drawing i made. It's a story split any many part.

Part 1

Heroine High's is now fully operational with the help of the Principal Cathy O'Connell A.K.A Siren and Jessica Stern A.K.A Temptress has her assistant. The school has received a lot of attention due to the fame of its headmistress. It helped for a few weeks but students and faculty members are missing, mostly considered kidnapped.

Due to his events, many reporters came interviewed Principal O'Connell. They were gathered in the conference room to allow them to ask their question.

Reporters:

-Why did Miss O'Connell summon us here and why is she not present?

-What steps will the school take to resolve this problem?

- What does the investigation reveal?

-How many of them have already disappeared?

-What is your opinion on situation Miss?

Secretary :

- Please all calm down. Here is the declaration that I am authorized to make to you by the principal. First of all, Miss O'Connell offers her sincere apologies for not being able to speak to you personally. Miss O'Connell is very concerned about the situation and is currently involved in resolving issues related to the school and she is not authorized to speak about the investigation. She is currently tied up for the time being trying to resolve the situation.

The secretary smirked as she spoke the sentence. Then she invited the journalists to leave the place and that there will be no more comments. When they were all gone. She walked cheerfully towards the main office. After entering the office she closed the door and locked it. She burst out laughing like a child who had done a bad deed that would have succeeded in not being punished. After a few minutes she stopped and walked over to the giant wardrobe in the wall. She opened it with a triumphant air. Growling and whining in addition to struggling on the floor Cathy O'Connell A.K.A Has the famous Siren completely at his mercy. Delighting in seeing like this, she knelt down next to Cathy then began to torment her by pricking her with her finger with the feline expression like a cat playing with its prey which is still struggling while not knowing how to escape.

Secretary :

- What do you think of my statement. It was funny, it was literally true. The way you are tied up is called 'hogtie' and you look lovely like this. You are tied up, gagged and hepless. You can see and hear the people, They are just the almost within your reach but you cannot reach out to them despite of your best efforts. Nobody can see you or help you. You belong to me completely, powerless to stop me from doing whatever I want with you to my great pleasure. Don't worry about all the other super heroines, teachers and students I've kidnapped. They are all in the same situation as you. They are all trapped within yards of many people and unable to warn them like you.

On those word, the secretary begins to caress Cathy with both hands as she having sex with her. Leaning over Cathy, the right hand reaching the level of the private part and with a movement of come and go. Deeper and deeper into Cathy's skirt. What the effect of teasing her female part.

Although her skirt gives her some protection. The movement arouses Cathy and against its will give her intense pleasure. Well the ball gag be very effective in making her silent. She can not help but squeal under the erotic sensation to which she is subjected. Then her torturer lick the left cheek as if she want to tasted her. Then she begins to embrace her neck, which accentuates the sexual intensity which she already feels. In her dismay she continues to kiss her on the cheek then passionately kiss the ball gag before coming back to the cheek and ending up on her ear. Poor Cathy can not help blushing under the kiss attacks she suffered, then as if to narge her and humiliate her further, the secretary nibbles her earlobe. Cause Cathy to squeal loudly.

Then the secretary whispers to her ear in a sensual way: I love that severe look you have with that bun. Your elegant and strict outfit with your leather boots that go up just to the knee. I'm going to have a hard time containing myself to not coming back to play with my new sex toy. Oh I forgot to tell, you don't count on Jessica to come and save you. I took care of her before you and left her in the basement, where no one can hear or see her. She tied up tightly and gagged, but I can't take any chances. I do not want her to free herself and warns the authorities. I have to go and make sure she will stay in captivaty and when I'm done with her. She won't even be able to move an inch but I'm not cruel and heartless. After all she also has the right to forbidden pleasure and I'm sure that my littles helpers that I bought will make sure to give her pleasure and make her completely ecstatic with joy.

Burst of laughter, a laugh whose echoing maniacal and at the same time diabolical. The secretary gets up and walks away. Turning around and grabbing a cabinet door in each hand, she says to her captive, "Okay I have to go. There are so many girls and super heroes with a lot of rope and tape and so little time in a day. I have a lot of work ahead of me. Don't worry dear Burst of laughter, a laugh whose echoing maniacal and at the same time diabolical. The secretary gets up and walks away. Turning around and grabbing a cabinet door in each hand, she says to her captive, "Okay I have to go. There are so many girls and super heroes with a lot of rope and tape and so little time in a day. I have a lot of work ahead of me. Don't worry dear headmistress, I'll take care of everything, stay here and rest because tonight I will have my way with you.''

Cathy sees the doors closing and plunging her into the darkness completely helpless. She hears a click which not only her make curiosity but also anguish, because it sounds that the doors are now locked with a padlock. Sealing her Faith.
Last edited by gustorak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Interesting start, cannot wait to see what is happening next! Awesome drawning also! Keep up the good work! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Good stuff, interested to see where this goes.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

roguehorseman wrote: 2 years ago Good stuff, interested to see where this goes.
Thank you

It's in work, i need made correction and re-write part of the first draft, but i will have the second part in febuary.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

PART 2

I apologize for taking so long to complete the rewrite of Chapter 2 of the story. I'm still an amateur writer who makes a lot of mistakes. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the second part. Note that Part 2 is the prequel to Part 1.

THE BEGINNING

It was early in the morning when Jessica Stern A.K.A. the Temptress arrives at Heroine High's school. It is she who must open the school this morning as the assistant principal, she helps Cathy to run the school especially with all the disappearance of a pupil and the teacher of code of ethics, who is a substitute. Although the student wasn't really a hero yet and the teacher was temporary. That nothing indicates that there is kidnapping, rumors of this kind can damage the credibility of the school. That's what Jessica thinks as she makes the short trip from her car to the front door.

Finally, she unlocks the door and enters the school. Jessica, absorbed in these thoughts, does not notice the female figure hiding in a dark corner of the hallway leading up to the room from where they will make the statement to reporters earlier this morning. Still lost in thought, Jessica begins to prepare the room. She knows that the statement that Cathy is going to make to the reporter, they deny the kidnapping rumors. Once the microphone and the podium are in place, she takes a few steps back to see if it's okay, suddenly she feels a presence behind her and her superheroine instinct kicks in, like a panther ready to pounce on prey. She quickly turns around ready to attack.

When completely turned, she comes face to face with a woman with glasses. Jessica stops just in time. At the same time, the poor woman lets out a cry of fear. Jessica tries to come to her senses, who is this woman she wonders. The stranger in front of her wears a pale turquoise green satin long-sleeved blouse that has a built-in tie and a tie with a large bow. She wears 4-inch high-heeled shoes that are open in the front with two thin straps tied below the ankle. She's wearing black nylon stockings that beautifully complete the look of a vinyl skirt that ends below the knees and appears to end a bit above the waist, but Jessica isn't sure since a big 10-inch black belt at the waist that acts like a little leather corset, elastic fabric tied with 1-inch black ribbon.

''Who are you?'' Jessica said with authority
Still-shocked woman said: 'I, I, I, I'm Miss O'Connell's new secretary. I came early to start my work and familiarize myself with the school's administrative systems.''
“How do you get inside” still surprised to see the new secretary. The secretary shows the keys to the school ''I got the keys from Miss O'Connell'' Jessica withdraws and becomes more relaxed. “Sorry, I'm a little nervous today. ''
“I understand all these abduction rumors. do you need help fitting the room. Jessica agrees and the two-finish setting up the room. At the same time Jessica explains to the secretary that for the moment the rumors of abduction are unfounded and that the press conference aims to silence the rumors.

Half an hour later, Jessica and her secretary go to the basement to take the last things for the preparation of the room. Once at the bottom of the stairs, Jessica starts looking for the boxes where the wires are to connect the microphones. She curses the fact that the bulbs that were supposed to light the place are broken and the whole basement is in darkness and only the light coming from the door at the top of the stairs is practically the main source of light. The sound of the boiler room and the other machines resounds like a permanent rumbling which makes the place even more sinister. Despite everything Jessica ended up finding the box where the wires are. Of course, the box is at the opposite end of the pile of boxes, thus forcing Jessica to lean over the other boxes which places her in a precarious situation of balance.

Unfortunately, much to Jessica's dismay, she let her guard down, anxious to maintain her balance and unaware of who the secretary really was. She didn't notice the mischievous smile of the secretary. The secretary had opened her good-sized handbag and pulled out everything she needed to capture Jessica. Seeing her prey bent over the boxes, she knew it was the perfect time. The secretary took action. Standing behind Jessica, the secretary put on her leather gloves. Then she prepared a piece of duct tape which she stuck on top of her left hand and took a ball-shaped sponge with a diameter of 3 inches in her right hand. Then she gave a slight thrust of the pelvis forward in order to touch Jessica's buttocks and make her lose her balance.

Jessica felt something hit her butt causing her to lose her balance. Well, to avoid falling further, her reflexes blocked her fall with her arms and before she could figure out what was going on. "What the h... MMMMFPHFFFF." Her words were sealed by the secretary's gloved hand, which reduced Jessica to meowing as she pushed the sponge into her mouth. "Ah ah AH" she scolded her. "Did I give you permission to speak?" Then shut up. The secretary pulls her hand away, but Jessica doesn't even have a chance to spit the sponge out a second later, a large piece of strong white duct tape stuck over her mouth, effectively gagging her. The secretary grabbed Jessica's wrists and pulled them behind her back. She placed her wrists so that they were crossed, holding her in place with her left hand and with her feet she kicked Jessica's leg in order to push them away, forcing her to lean on the boxes. Which also had the effect of preventing Jessica from getting up herself. At the same time, she uses her right hand to pick up another length of rope to tie Jessica's hand. In this position Jessica struggles in vain, her balance is lost and she is lying on the boxes. The secretary was delighted to see her struggling. She picks up the white tape and cuts another piece. With her left hand, she grabbed Jessica's hair and pulled her up, until her head was close to her, then continuing the motion until Jessica's head tilted 45 degrees, then without any restraint she applied another piece of Jessica's mouth, making her moan. Jessica looks at her captor confused and scared, as she doesn't know what's next.

The secretary smiled seeing her completely helpless captive. She gets closer to her new victim's ear and whispers what she has planned to do to him. Jessica's face pales and she begins to moan in despair. Use his victim's reaction and know that he is not fast enough to regain his balance. She quickly takes another length of rope much longer than the previous one. Quickly, she encircles Jessica's arms and body above her chest. Like a beautiful constrictor snake immobilizing its arms along its body. She made eight rows of ropes making sure she couldn't move her arms. As if that didn't satisfy her, she took another length of rope and started the same process again a little lower, but this time it was straight arm to arm. When there were three rows of ropes, she began to loop around the ropes, squeezing them together, which had the effect of turning into arm cuffs but made of ropes.

Once it's over, the secretary pushes Jessica over the boxes. The movement made Jessica completely lose her footing. His body completely lying on the crates with a counterweight effect, his legs rising in the air. Taking another length of rope she circled the legs over the knee making sure they had at least six rows of rope. Then she used the rest of the rope to make loops between the thighs and finished with a strong knot. Tied up like this, Jessica knew it would be impossible for her to run away. She can only struggle and scream as loud as possible despite the gag to try to give her captor more trouble.

"Now, darling, be a nice girl, dear Temptress," the secretary said, grabbing Jessica by the shoulder. As she led her to a corner of the basement. Jessica was surprised to hear this woman using her heroine’s name. Although Jessica can only take a very short stride. The duo quickly arrived at their destination. Her captor forced her to sit on the floor.

The secretary moved towards the feet of her victim. After kneeling, she ties the ankle the same way she tied her thigh above the knee, except this time she put in 10 rows of rope. That's when she unceremoniously removes Jessica's high heels, before pulling them to the other end of the basement. With Jessica's feet exposed, her cat-eyed captor began tickling poor Jessica. This forced her to struggle even more vigorously in an attempt to free herself from her torment and the embrace of her captor. More she struggled, the more she tickled her, which provoked a louder and louder laughter. The secretary's action was intended to test the effectiveness of poor Jessica's gag, ensuring that no moans or choking cries were heard outside the basement. Once satisfied of the result. She slipped like a cat playing with prey until she was face to face. She once starts whispering in Jessica's ear. Once again causing a violent moan.

The woman backed up to face Jessica with a wicked smile and slid her finger under her chin and over the multiple layers of duct tape to tease her. "Now the only thing I have to do is take care of Miss O'Connell and the prickly reporter and this school will become my personal playground. Thanks to you, Miss Stern can now capture in peace. As for the teacher of the student who was kidnapped. Well! there was no kidnapping, since he doesn't exist." With these words, the secretary began to change her appearance, in a first time she becomes the missing teacher then again more she metamorphoses should take on the appearance of the missing student at the same time burst out laughing. Jessica suddenly understands what happened, she is one of the worst evil women she has ever faced, her name has been Duplica and she can take on the appearance and power of anyone she touches.

Anger rises inside Jessica, who can only moan bitterly at his gag. Because she realized that she was tricked by Duplica and now the whole school is in danger. She is powerless to stop the wickedness of this villain. Jessica doubts she can free herself from the bonds but poor Jessica helplessly shrugs which only makes Duplica laugh more. "Now, my dear Temptress, I hope you like the basement because it will be your new room for a very long time. You can scream all you want, no one will hear you with the gag and the noise that the machinery makes here."

After these words, Duplica starts laughing. Then she gets up and starts walking towards the stairs. Once at the top, she turned to look at the poor captive Jessica and burst out into a scary, devilish laugh. Then, just to add humiliation to the insult, she blew Jessica a kiss leaving her like that. Struggling, mad at herself, alone in the dark basement. Where no one can hear her screaming and complaining because of the gag in the noise of the machinery. She knows how to take like an amateur. She fell into Duplica's trap and now she is just a helpless prisoner and slave in Duplica's hands.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic