New Chapter: On the Front Line M/M (Part 2 posted)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New Chapter: On the Front Line M/M (Part 2 posted)

Post by Footsub123 »

On the Front-line M/M

Chapter 1:

I woke from my violent slumber after an enemy soldier struck me with his rifle. Coming to, I noticed my hands were tightly bound behind me and attached to a tipped over a chair. Stuck in place, I began to panic. “Help, someone help!” I screamed, not thinking about the whereabouts the soldier who attacked me. As I cried and begged for someone to notice and rescue me, I got what I had wanted, however help took a different turn.
Coming into my hazed view was the soldier. Draped in a green camouflage uniform with a black helmet that hid his brown hair, was an allied soldier. Sent from England in a covert operation to find out where to invade. He had a strong jaw and a strong appearance. He could break me in two if he wanted. Holding out the rifle with traces of my blood, I knew for sure it was him who knocked me out. But what was he doing back here? and why didn’t he shoot me on sight?

Eyeing him up and down still, I noticed his large leather boots. They looked aged and beaten with their dishevelled look to them and the strong smell seeping out of the gaps. Strong and rancid, my nose curled, and I wanted to cough. He must have worn them for a while, maybe since he left England.

He moved closer to me, and sat up on the table, directly above me. He looked down at me as if he was a giant and I was a pathetic ant. “Surprised I didn’t shoot you on sight?” He remarked. I nodded in a scared yet defiant way. “Well, I need someone to help me out and since you have no other choice, I might as well go ahead with it,” he devilishly said whilst cocking his rifle.

“What do you mean?” I asked nervously.

“Well, I need to know where your camp is, and if you don’t want your brains blasted on this rather nice – well actually rubbish floor, then you should tell me.” He ordered with a dead pan face and stark serious tone.

“Never,” I shouted to this pathetic soldier, “I’d rather die than jeopardise my army, my nation,”

“I have ways of making people obey me,” He smirked as he unlaced his unkempt boots.

Unaware of what was going to happen but noticing the smell getting stronger and stronger, I started to struggle and fight against the binds. I began to shout and beg. But he clamped his strong, clammy hand over my mouth and pressed tight. His hand held my mouth like the binds held my hands, in a strong unflinching embrace. There was no movement and no talking from now on.

“There’s no need to panic, well there is. But I can’t have you talking and blabbering because we’ll be sniffed out, so I’m going to stuff these socks in your mouth as extra incentive for co-operation. Before I forget to add, I’ve had these on for over a month now so there’ll be a lot for you to suck on whilst you chew on the idea of being a good boy and obeying me,” All this was said as he pulled his feet out of his boots with a wet squelching sound.

The smell was so strong, it was revolting. The stench was nightmarish. It had a really rancid vinegary fume to it and an underlining reek of putrid cheese that drenched his feet. He then dragged the socks off his soles, the sweat acted as glue making it hard for even this soldier to remove. The smell kept getting stronger and more repulsive with each tug of the sock. Along with the removal of the socks, lint from his green thick wool socks fell to the floor like odorous grass.

Unable to breathe from my mouth as the soldier’s hand gag was so tight, I was forced to breathe in all of this revolting scent directly from his feet. I moved my head as much as I could but no avail. “Mpghhh!!!” I tried to scream but muffled sounds of desperation were all to be heard.

“Look there’s no fighting it, you’re going to stay like this for however long I think it will take you to realize that helping me is your only way out of this situation alive, if after this you still refuse, then you’ll leave this cabin feet first,” he said as he looked me right in the eye. He meant business.
He pinched my nose which granted me temporary reprieve from the rancid stink of his feet. His feet were super smelly and pungent. Incapable of breathing now, I knew what was going to happen now, but I was going to fight it as hard as I could. For the next minute, I struggled and fought. I jerked my head from his socks, and I tried to avoid my fate, but it was inevitable. He placed his large, sweaty fingers in my mouth and pried it open as much as he could. He must have really wanted to gag me with his smelly socks.

Holding my mouth open, my jaw ached. He forced his ripe stinky socks into my mouth. The taste hit me just as bad as his rifle did earlier. The wool clung to the walls of my mouth and the sock forced my tongue down, so I had no choice but to suck on it. It was crushed by a clump of sock lint and toe jam, and the taste of his sweat was awful. It tasted like an awful vinegar and the toe jam had a salty edge to it. I couldn’t even get used to the taste before another clump of cloth seasoned with foot sweat and toe jam found its way into my mouth. The full force of both socks against my tongue made me gag and I needed to spit out these awful things now. But he held my mouth down tighter than before and smiled at me with a devilish grin. He has definitely done this before.

“Now, don’t spit it out, you’ll miss half of the fun,” He laughed. Then, he pulled something out of his boot that looked like a bandana. It looked all brown, and it was full of dirt and grime. “Worn this in my boot for as long as my socks. It works wonders for making sure all of my prisoners stay silent, can’t have them talking. It’s your right to remain silent,” He chuckled to himself as he tied the bandana over my mouth, keeping the socks safely tucked inside.

Being right under my nose, I was forced to smell the bandana, which only added to my humiliation. It stunk of his vinegary foot sweat and was rancid. Every breath I took was now coated in my own humiliation. This was the least of my worries though. Now fully restrained, I was his plaything for further notice. How long was this going to last?

Stuck in place, bound and gagged, I could do nothing. My face was exposed and ready to be preyed upon. The soldier started to place his bare feet over my face. I couldn’t move, there’s no escape. “Mpghhh!!!!” I begged for him to stop as I gagged on the rancid smell.
“Sorry, what’s that? I can’t hear you. Spit it out, we haven’t got all day. Is the smell bothering you? Well too bad, it sucks to suck so you will learn to love it,” He laughed as he planked his feet right under my nose. My nose was directly above his big toe. The smell was so strong. It was worse than before. The stink from his feet was that of ripe and pungent cheese, rancid vinegar and a strong musk that filled my lungs. I coughed and gagged. I really was his prisoner and he made sure I wouldn’t forget it.

(This is my first story here, I hope you all like it :) )
Last edited by Footsub123 10 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the league of TUG writers [mention]Footsub123[/mention]!
This is quite a starting entry! One that'll surely garner the attention of more than a few M/M foot fetish fans.

We don't often get war-themed/military-themed scenarios on here, so kudos to you for going for something original and new.
I'm sure [mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]socjuc[/mention] will enjoy this superbly descriptive piece.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out, either for a continuation or for other works from you ;)
Well done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great start! I love the cruel captor and the brutal sock gag
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I can't imagine that an English soldier would ever behave in
such an underhand way to extract information out of a prisoner! It just not cricket.

There's something wonderful about persuading someone to talk by making sure that they can't in such an unpleasant way. How will the soldier know when he is ready to talk? I'm not sure he's in much of a hurry to get answers.

Great little story [mention]Footsub123[/mention]. Well written and nauseatingly descriptive!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story [mention]Footsub123[/mention]

What a perfect way to spend the time with a giant soldier... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago Great start! I love the cruel captor and the brutal sock gag
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Thanks man, glad you like it. Cruel captors with brutal sock gags are so hot ahaha!

If I do continue this, what would you like to see next?
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Great story @Footsub123

What a perfect way to spend the time with a giant soldier... :)
Thanks [mention]squirrel[/mention] I'm glad you like it. I was wondering, what would you like to see next if I decide to continue it?
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I can't imagine that an English soldier would ever behave in
such an underhand way to extract information out of a prisoner! It just not cricket.

There's something wonderful about persuading someone to talk by making sure that they can't in such an unpleasant way. How will the soldier know when he is ready to talk? I'm not sure he's in much of a hurry to get answers.

Great little story @Footsub123. Well written and nauseatingly descriptive!
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Well our soliders are not exactly the nicest of fellows, don't worry, after the interrogation, he offered him a cup of tea haha

I agree with you so much, it's like making the prisoner reflect without a choice, plus gags are amazing, I wish a hot solider would gag me and ask me stuff, then mock my muffled replies. I think this is one of the reasons why I love gag talk.

I was wondering, If I plan on continuing this story, is there anything you'd like to see in particular?
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Welcome to the league of TUG writers @Footsub123!
This is quite a starting entry! One that'll surely garner the attention of more than a few M/M foot fetish fans.

We don't often get war-themed/military-themed scenarios on here, so kudos to you for going for something original and new.
I'm sure @squirrel and @socjuc will enjoy this superbly descriptive piece.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out, either for a continuation or for other works from you ;)
Well done!
Haha [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for having me, the league of TUG writers is a great league to be in. I'm glad you like the opening and found it original. Oooh I'm intrigued now to see what [mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]socjuc[/mention] responses will be now lmao

If I plan on continuing this, is there anything you'd like to see added to this?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thanks @squirrel I'm glad you like it. I was wondering, what would you like to see next if I decide to continue it?

What else? More bondage, of course! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks @squirrel I'm glad you like it. I was wondering, what would you like to see next if I decide to continue it?

What else? More bondage, of course! 8-)
Well in that case, I'm bound to add that in for you ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved this! Can never go wrong with hunky soldiers and stinky feet!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

GoBucks wrote: 1 year ago Loved this! Can never go wrong with hunky soldiers and stinky feet!
[mention]GoBucks[/mention] I can't argue with that haha. Thanks for liking it man. If I decide to add to this, is there anything you'd like to see in paticular?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention] great little start to this story! Hopefully you choose to continue! Looking forward to seeing the devious torture our POW is put through to extract information!
My M/M Stories Here
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago @Footsub123 great little start to this story! Hopefully you choose to continue! Looking forward to seeing the devious torture our POW is put through to extract information!
Thanks [mention]gag1195[/mention] I'm thinking of continuing, just figuring out where I want the story to go. What would you want to happen next if you were the soldier or his POW ;) haha
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved the start to this tale. Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the tag, but somehow I didn't get it for some reason. nonetheless your sentiment was accurate! :lol: This army torture method is suprisingly refreshing :lol: :lol:

I can only imagine what comes next....with a slew of other army dudes to assist with interrogation techniques.... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

socjuc wrote: 11 months ago Loved the start to this tale. Thanks @bondagefreak for the tag, but somehow I didn't get it for some reason. nonetheless your sentiment was accurate! :lol: This army torture method is suprisingly refreshing :lol: :lol:

I can only imagine what comes next....with a slew of other army dudes to assist with interrogation techniques.... :mrgreen:
@socjuc just you wait ;p Lots of ideas in store ;))
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Hood and more rope!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Sorry for the late reply guys. I decided to do a few more chapters of this story since I'm currently taking a little longer to write my upcoming story. I hope you like it :)

On the Front Line: Chapter Two

After spending the next 2 hours sniffing his rancid feet, and choking on my gag, I relented. I calmed down, and took to taking little breaths. It still burnt, the smell of his foot odour pricked my nose with each inhale, but now the smell wasn’t as overbearing as before. The sock in my mouth began to dry out and all the sweat and toe cheese began to pool into my taste buds, saturating it with the taste of his thick foot sweat. With the moisture gone, it felt rougher and the course edges of dried out sweat scratched the insides of my mouth, it got worse with each gulp, and it forced me from forgetting about my predicament. For the first hour, I spent most of my time trying to rub my head against the soles of his feet, hoping it’d rub the bandanna off my mouth. It didn’t. Instead, my nose got sandwiched and spread all over the creases in his foot, and the bits of sock lint and dirt collected up my nose and landed in my mouth. I unfortunately rubbed more of his foot stink all over my face too and now all I could smell was the foul, vinegary smell of the soldier’s feet. I kept gagging, which forced me to chew down onto the socks, letting more of the evaporating sweat pulsate from out the sock and emulsify in my mouth, making me choke on a toxic fume of stinky feet.

The soldier kept looking down at me, he found this amusing, and encouraged my humiliation. In response, he cupped his toes underneath my nose, and the concentrated hit of foot stink was agony. All I could smell was the gross cheesy, vinegary smell. The smell was so powerful, I began to dose off. I lulled in and out of consciousness, like I was on a buoy, drifting endless on the tide, waves knotting in the water and hoisting me into the unknown.

I woke for a second, briefly noticing the change around me. I was in the air, or so it seemed. I must have been lugged over the soldier’s broad, well-muscled back. Where was he moving me? What was going to happen to me? All these thoughts raced into my head and took up infinite space for the seconds before I dozed off again. The stress was playing on my heart, tugging like that of a violin.

The next time I woke, I made a covenant with myself that I will not fall asleep again. I observed my surroundings, and I was quick to notice that I was attached to something. It was hard and unmoving, pressing my back forward, and sending notes of pain up my spinal cord. I think I was tied to a wooden pole. I looked up and saw sheets of army green tapered in the space above me. Ahh, a tent I figured. As I made the motion to speak, and express my relief that I wasn’t dead in a ditch, but currently held somewhere else, I felt the jagged edge of the sock scrape against the inside of my cheek and force another involuntary gag. Fuck, I was still choking on this putrid wad. I guess I wasn’t out of the woods yet.

I heard a flurry of commotion from out of the tent, and I looked to see what it was, and as a I craned my neck, I felt the strangling pull of a metal collar that was attached to the pole behind me, yank me back. Wow this man knows how to keep my still. The noise hurried closer, and I quickly shut my eyes, and dropped my head. Not fully closed, I kept the bottom of my eyelids curled open, watching movement from my dulled, hunched pupils like I was peeping through a curtain. Six sets of feet walked into the room, all laughing. Their voices were deep and booming.
I could see two sets of feet walking hastily my way, getting closer and closer. Their laughs irritating my ears.

Before I could register, the man playfully slapped my cheek and hurried me ‘awake.’ I opened my eyes to see a different man. He was taller, not as muscled, slenderer. Younger too I think. He had dark hair, and a creamy complexion with speckles of dirt on his cheeks and chin.

“Aye look who’s awake,” He slyly chuckled with a deep Irish accent. Sheepishly, I looked up to see the soldier from before, and another man standing in front of me. He was tall and lanky, muscled, and had dark hair with reddish hints.

I began to turn in on myself as I looked at their grinning faces widening.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] @deeperthanred [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]OlderJ[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire for our poor narrator! I wonder if he'll get something new to chew on soon...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 10 months ago Looks like a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire for our poor narrator! I wonder if he'll get something new to chew on soon...
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Maybe he will ;) who knows? haha
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Think he might get a fresh gag and a whole lot of tormenting happening ... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] you might be correct ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love that you continued this! Can't wait to see what the new guys get up to!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Thanks man! I'm glad you like it. Chapter 3 will be up in the next few days :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic