Moving Day (or Knot)! MM/M (Chapter 7, November 7)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Moving Day (or Knot)! MM/M (Chapter 7, November 7)

Post by Bootmark »

Here's my second set of stories. This one will be a multi part series

Chapter 1 - Moving Day

TJ looked around his apartment. He sure was not going to miss it. The year he’d spent here seemed like an eternity. He moved away from his hometown to help his aunt and uncle open their latest Quality Tractor King store. It was a great job for a 19-year-old.

TJ looked in the mirror. He’d even put on a little muscle on his frame helping stock inventory, load purchases, and all that work that was just part of the job even though he was technically a manager. He was a “ginger”, though he didn’t like the term, with reddish hair and short facial hair. The dark brown shirts he wore for work looked good on him, complemented by blue jeans and cowboy boots. He caught more than a few female and males customers giving him a second look.

It was nice to be away from where he grew up. Everyone here knew him as TJ, not Tommy or Thomas Junior. Being the son of one of the town’s well-known families also had drawbacks, so TJ took the opportunity when it came to move four hours away.

The apartment was supposed to be short term, but it lasted a year. He now had found a nice house to move into, even if it was one of the hotter days of summer. He’d been packing boxes for what seemed forever. Each box was neatly packed and labeled. Soon the movers would be here, and he could enjoy the house where he had room for his two biggest indulgences: his growing cowboy boot collection and his Ford F150 which now would have a large garage. There was a third indulgence, but he wasn’t thinking about it right now.

TJ heard the truck pull up. It was the Young Moving Hunks moving company that had just started advertising and their rates were so good he had them move everything. Their ads with Dirk and Diesel were all over TV and billboards. No one cared that they hired two ordinary guys named Steve and Ben and made them the face of the company with new names, they were studs! Heck they even had the two muscled guys pictured on the side of the truck that pulled up out front. Much to TJ’s surprise, in walked Dirk and Diesel for his job! “Dirk” had darker hair and a buzz cut. He filled out the Young Moving Hunks t-shirt nicely. Jeans and a well-worn pair of Army surplus combat boots completed the look. “Diesel” had light brown hair and even more muscles under his Young Moving Hunks shirt. Diesel’s jeans were a bit frayed and he wore some almost worn-out lug sole brown Chippewa lace up boots. Both movers were already a bit sweaty as this was their second job of the day and it was warm outside. TJ didn’t miss a detail looking over his movers. Now you know TJ’s third indulgence - eye candy!.

TJ explained everything was marked and ready to go. TJ explained he had to go to work for a bit, so he gave them the new address and a key and told them he’d check with them when he was done to see how the job was going.

Dirk said “Great, we’ll get started. We’ll probably be unloading at the new place by the time you’re done.” Diesel nodded “Yep, looks like an easy job for us.”

TJ hated going to work and leaving the moving hunks behind. Usually, his job provided lots of nice scenery – booted guys buying farm supplies, but today he just had to finish a bit of paperwork in the office that he couldn’t get done earlier.

In the meantime, the movers had loaded the truck and had arrived at the new house. They had loaded the bedroom last so that is what they started unloading first. “Sure are a lot of boxes for a bedroom” Dirk said. “Yes,” Diesel said, “And many of them are labeled boots. Keep an eye on the box you’re carrying. It looks like it is splitting apart!” And with that, the box tore open and several pairs of cowboy boots spilled out on the bedroom floor. And mixed in with the boots were two "dirty" magazines “My Buddy’s Boots” and “Bondage Studs”.

Diesel grabbed the magazines, smiled, and said “I think our job just got a lot more interesting. I’m going to go get some supplies out of the truck. Why don’t you call TJ and see how soon he’s showing up?”

Dirk made the call and said “He’s leaving now and on his way.”

TJ arrived at the house shortly. He opened the front door and walked in. His black pointed toe Sendra cowboy boots echoed as he walked across the empty house’s hardwood floors to the bedroom. Dirk’s call said they were working in that room first and wanted to make sure they were setting that room up correctly. Dirk waved TJ into the room and pointed to where they had set up the bed. Before TJ was able to say anything, Diesel came up behind TJ and grabbed him. Diesel threw TJ to the ground, face down and sat on him. There was no way TJ could overpower Diesel, and once Dirk joined in and pulled out some rope, TJ didn’t have a chance. Diesel held TJ down and Dirk quickly bound TJ’s wrists and then his booted ankles. “What the hell is going on? Are you two trying to rob me?” TJ finally screamed at them. Dirk calmly explained it was not a robbery as Diesel hand gagged their victim. Dirk sat down on the bed and quickly unlaced his old combat boots. Dirk brought the boots over to TJ’s face and said “Why don’t you get a whiff of these?” TJ didn’t really have any choice. Diesel’s hand covered TJ’s mouth and held his head in place as Dirk shoved a boot over TJ’s nose. TJ continued to struggle, but the smell of the leather and strong man-scent was intoxicating.

Dirk sat back down and pulled off his white athletic socks. The black leather boots had left some stains on the socks and they were somewhat damp with the sweat from the hunk’s feet. Then Dirk knotted the toes of the socks together. Dirk brought the socks over and Diesel removed his hand from their captive’s mouth. TJ tried to resist, but Diesel grabbed TJ’s nose. TJ had no choice but to finally open his mouth to breathe. And with that, the knot on the socks was shoved into his mouth and Dirk tied the gag off behind TJ’s head. TJ thought the socks smelled and tasted foul – yet it enjoyable at the same time. He watched the feet those socks came off walking around the room and was soon lost in the intoxicating aroma. TJ tugged at the ropes binding him, but it seems Dirk knew what he was doing when he tied the knots.

The guys rolled TJ on his side, then onto his back, trapping his bound hands behind him. The bulge in the front of TJ’s blue jeans was obvious. Dirk grabbed TJ’s belt buckle and unfastened it, then pulled the belt off TJ. Next Dirk unsnapped and unzipped TJ’s Wrangler jeans. Dirk and Diesel then pulled TJ’s jeans down, and next his boxer briefs. “We always appreciate a good review. This is our insurance we’ll be getting one!” Diesel said as he snapped a picture of TJ’s erect cock. Diesel then wrapped a loop of rope around the base of TJ’s balls and cock and left the other end of the rope loose for now. Diesel then rolled TJ back onto his stomach.

Diesel then sat on the bed and unlaced and removed his boots. His boots were heavier and his feet even sweatier than Dirk’s. And his socks were well worn, though they were only ankle socks. Diesel said “I bet you’d love to smell a real working man’s boot” and shoved a boot into TJ’s face. It was rank and made Dirk’s boot and foot odor seem like nothing. Diesel dropped the boot and said “I think we need another addition to that gag.” Diesel pulled off his socks and added them, forcing them between the gag from Dirk’s socks and TJ’s face. TJ could really smell Diesel's socks as that put them closer to his nose.

TJ started to squirm as this was just a bit too much. Sure, he’d had fantasies of someone coming to rob the store and maybe tying him and a couple of the boot wearing men customers up - but this was really happening. Plus these guys were hot as hell. And he had no idea what these guys wanted! He squirmed in the ropes and thrashed and rolled around in a mixture of enjoyment and terror.

Dirk said “We can’t have that” and grabbed more rope. TJ was rolled back on his stomach and soon his tightly bound ankles were hogtied to his wrists. It was a tight hogtie, reverse arching TJ’s back a bit. TJ’s fingers tried hard to find any knot he could try and loosen but that wasn’t happening.

Dirk and Diesel watched their captive struggle for a bit. “We need to get the job finished” Diesel said. With that, they opened a box labeled “socks and underwear’ and pulled out some fresh socks for themselves. Then they looked in a couple of boxes labeled “boots” until they found something to wear. Dirk picked a pair of brown Ariat square toe cowboy boots with a cream colored shaft. Diesel picked a pair of black pointed toe Justins. Luckily everyone was a size 11.

“Oh, I almost forgot something!” Diesel exclaimed. With that he rolled TJ on his side and fished out the other end of the rope secured to TJ’s dick and balls. Diesel pulled the rope through, up TJ’s ass, and then tied the rope off to TJ’s wrists. Now TJ was really in an uncomfortable position. If he moved his wrists in the hogtie, the rope tugged on his dick and balls and sawed away at his ass crack.

TJ alternated between laying calmly and struggling to get free. He was really starting to sweat as he struggled to get free. What he didn’t know was the guys had turned off the A/C in the house as they returned to unloading. TJ longed for a breath of fresh air that didn’t smell like someone’s feet.

If he lay on his side, at least he wouldn’t crush his dick and balls so he’d roll from side to side. Every now and then, one of the guys would stick their head in and check on their bound victim. TJ had no idea how much time had passed, but eventually the excitement was too much. and TJ shot his load all over his new bedroom carpet. And yet he remained hard.

Dirk and Diesel returned to the bedroom to announce they had finished, but Dirk said. “Maybe there is another load or two.” With that he dropped his pants and underwear and started stroking his cock. It seems he was as excited about his bound victim as TJ was about being the bound victim. And of course, Diesel followed suit. Soon one, then the other, shot their loads on TJ. Now TJ felt totally humiliated by these studs. He was tied up and couldn’t get loose. He was covered in sweat. He was gagged with their foul-smelling socks. He was laying in a puddle of his cum and had their cum all over him. And he still was hard and couldn’t get loose. His mind raced with what would happen next.

Dirk and Diesel had tucked their dicks away and pulled their pants back up. Dirk then started untying TJ. First he removed the rope securing TJ’s balls to his wrists. Next was the rope making the hogtie. Dirk said “I’m going to finish untying you. Diesel is in the doorway, so don’t try to escape.” TJ quickly knew he wasn’t escaping even if he was untied. Dirk untied TJ’s booted feet and finally untied TJ’s wrists. The only rope left was around the base of TJ’s dick. Lastly Dirk undid the sock gag.

Diesel had come over and brought bottled water for the three of them as they sat on the edge of TJ’s bed, one captor on each side of TJ. Diesel said, “Here is how it is going to be. We have another small job. It won’t take long. But we’re not done with you so we’re going to tie you up again. I don’t think you’ll mind.”

Diesel told TJ to strip and then put his boots back on. Then Diesel told TJ to go take a piss so there wouldn’t be a problem while they were away. TJ walked to the bathroom, the rope hanging from the base of his dick and balls trailing like a tail. It wasn’t easy to piss because TJ’s dick was still hard but he finally managed.

When TJ returned, he saw his mattress was now covered with a sheet. “Hop up on the bed and lay on your back,” Diesel commanded. TJ complied. With that Dirk and Diesel went to work. Dirk grabbed TJ’s right hand and made a rope harness around the wrist then secured the other end of that rope to the headboard post and then moved to repeat on the left hand. Meanwhile Diesel was working on tying each of TJ’s boot feet to a post on the footboard. Naked and tied spread-eagle, TJ felt incredibly vulnerable.

Diesel said “I guess my socks need to be the primary gag this time.” TJ knew there was no use resisting so he opened his mouth. Diesel’s balled-up ankle socks were shoved in TJ’s mouth. The taste and smell was familiar now, but still strong and TJ had to resist the urge to wretch temporarily. Then Dirk’s socks, damp with TJ’s drool were used to hold Diesel’s socks in place.

“There’s just a bit more, then we’ll have this job finished,” Dirk smirked. With that TJ saw Dirk grab a bandana and head toward him. The last thing he saw before the blindfold went in place was Diesel grabbing the rope still attached to his dick and balls. TJ felt a tug as Diesel tied that rope off with enough tension that TJ was sure to feel it. Now unable to see what was happening, TJ jolted when a clothes pin was attached to each of his nipples.

“Don’t go anywhere. We’ll be right back” Dirk commented as the guys left.

TJ tested his bonds. He was spread eagle and the tension was enough that he could not move right or left. Or up or down the bed. All he could do was lay in place and wiggle his mid-section some. But to do that wasn’t pleasant due to the rope on his privates and the clothes pins on his nipples.

In the moving truck, Dirk and Diesel discussed their good fortune. They had never really talked about how much they liked tying guys up and now they’d found the perfect victim due to a couple of magazines and a poor-quality packing box. “Now we just need to make sure we can keep him. We’ll need more than just that picture. Let’s stop and grab a pizza at the restaurant when we finish this job. We owe him a meal after all this and I’ll run around to the store in back for something that will keep him in our control even when we can’t keep him tied up.” Dirk said.

Diesel parked the truck and went to pick up the pizza they ordered. Dirk turned his company shirt inside out and went to the shop in the alley to make a purchase. Dirk returned with a bag bearing the “Back Alley Shoppe, an Adult Toy Store” logo. Dirk then put his shirt on the correct way. “I’d sure hate to be caught there wearing a company shirt. I’m sure it would soon be ‘someone else and Diesel’” Dirk said. Diesel responded, “Yeah I’d hate that. We’re a good team in more ways than one.” as they shared a kiss in the privacy of the truck.

TJ was covered in sweat. His balls ached. His body was sore, though he did find being spread eagle was more comfortable long term than the hogtie. And he thought “Today is my first time being tied up and I’m acting like a veteran of the ropes with talk like that.” He chuckled at the thought. And to be honest, he really had enjoyed being tied up, helpless, unable to resist what his captors did to him. He might even have drifted off to sleep for a second, because he was suddenly shocked - he couldn’t move. Then he quickly remembered his situation. Sometime during the afternoon of struggles the clothes pins popped off. TJ thought they’d hurt going on – the pain when the clothes pin came off was even more intense.

Soon enough, or maybe not that soon, as TJ had no sense of time, he heard what sounded like the moving truck again. Soon he heard the door open and what sounded like boots (his boots?) walking through the house. At least TJ hoped it was Dirk and Diesel. What if it was someone else?
Last edited by Bootmark 5 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
IvyCoveredWalls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

Nice story! Thank you for posting
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

hey [mention]gag1195[/mention] , was your move this enjoyable? 😆
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago hey @gag1195 , was your move this enjoyable? 😆
Probably still too tied up to respond :lol:

[mention]Bootmark[/mention] This is great. Can't wait for the next chapter
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

This is great! Asking for a friend...where can I find this moving company?
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago hey @gag1195 , was your move this enjoyable? 😆
TiedupNick wrote: 1 year ago This is great! Asking for a friend...where can I find this moving company?
Yes, these movers probably would get lots of business and not have to offer a discount like they did for TJ!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Bootmark[/mention] another great story! I cannot wait to see how things shake up for TJ... I wonder if Dirk and Diesel are bringing back someone else with them, the results of one of their other jobs, perhaps? Regardless, I suspect TJ will have a lot of fun!
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago hey [mention]gag1195[/mention] , was your move this enjoyable? 😆
Still in the process of moving, sadly. Bit by bit and piece by piece... Can't afford movers, but if I could end up with hunky fun ones like Dirk and Diesel, I might fork over the cash though! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 2 - Getting to Know You

TJ heard the footsteps coming toward him as the boots echoed off the hardwood floors. Then he heard the quieter footsteps across the carpet. Next thing TJ knew, someone had grabbed ahold of his cock and was stroking it. TJ jumped at the touch, as much as he could jump since he was tied down to the bed.

The excitement was overwhelming, and TJ soon shot his load. The next thing he felt was something cold, maybe metal, against then around his penis. Something clicked and he heard Diesel say, “Come on in, Dirk. He’s caged now.”

Dirk pulled of TJ’s blindfold and TJ now saw a silver metal cage around his dick. Diesel said “We are going to padlock this. You’ll be under our control even when we aren’t around to tie you up. You just can’t get hard or masturbate unless we are here to unlock this cage for you.” And with that, Diesel padlocked the cage.

With that, Dirk removed the gag and asked “Any questions?”. TJ had no idea what to ask, so he just said “No Sir”. Dirk said, “He gets it, Diesel. He knows he’s lower than us and must properly address us. I think this one has long term potential!”.

Dirk and Diesel then untied TJ, removing the ropes from hist wrists, booted feet, and even the rope around his dick and balls. Diesel said “We’ve decided to feed you. Get dressed and join us in your living room.” In the meantime, Dirk turned the A/C in the house back on.

TJ grabbed some underwear and slipped his blue jeans back on. He found a T-shirt and then put his boots back on. He then joined Dirk and Diesel on the sofa. Diesel spoke first. “Grab some pizza and we’ll discuss what’s going on.” TJ complied as he was now pretty hungry.

As TJ started eating his pizza, Dirk pulled TJ’s booted feet out from the couch and tied TJ’s feet together. By now, TJ was no longer surprised when they grabbed rope and came at him. Once TJ’s boots were securely bound, Dirk also tied TJ at the knees then sat down and started eating too.

Diesel recapped how the two were just roommates named Steve and Ben who had met in high school and reconnected after they both worked at the same fast-food restaurant. Their friendship soon turned to romance, but both were frustrated with their jobs. Then one day Steve was out mopping the floor in the dining room while Ben was taking out the trash from the cans. A woman who was there for lunch pulled both of them aside and said, “Don’t laugh, but I’m looking for a couple of hot, young guys to represent our new moving company. We will pay you for the modeling work, but we’d love you to also work for us.”

It was like they were instant celebrities, now called Dirk and Diesel. They still were shocked to see the ads and trucks with their faces. People started recognizing them in public. Women, and some men, would stop them in public and talk with them. “We decided that our relationship would be more private than public for a while. We think it was worth the sacrifice as the moving business was making us a lot more money than fast food did. So we played mostly straight by day and did what we wanted privately.”, Dirk said.

Diesel continued, “And all that worked pretty well. Until one of your moving boxes broke open and we got a peek at a couple of your magazines. We knew this was our chance to try some new things. We had rope in our truck, so we cut off some lengths and got ready for when you showed up. And it sure seemed like you’d be a willing victim, so we took a chance. Were we right?”

TJ realized they already knew the answer as his hard dick had given it all away earlier that day. He said, “yes it was always a kind of fantasy that I never expected to come true. When one of you tackled me and I saw the other coming at me with the rope, I was excited and terrified. I damn near pissed my pants I was so scared! I didn’t have any idea you’d seen my magazines and was sure you were going to rob me or worse.”

Dirk laughed a little and said, “Yeah I could see the terror in your eyes, but I could also see the bulge in your pants. And man, our socks sure seemed to turn you on!”.

JT replied, “Yes, being forced to smell your boots and be gagged with your socks was a turn on I wasn’t expecting. Dirk, your boots and socks were much better than Diesel’s. His were really rank!”

“Hey, watch it. Those are my cute feet you’re talking about!”, Diesel said as he reached over than tweaked one of TJ’s still sore nipples through his T-shirt.

Dirk replied, “I’ve been after him to get some new boots. Those things weren’t new when he started at the restaurant. He wore them every day there. He wears them every day as a mover. He doesn’t own another pair of boots or shoes! It’s no wonder they stink to high heaven!”

Diesel said, “People love my manly smell. I can tell our guy here loved my socks. But I will admit this borrowed pair of boots look good on me. Same for you, Dirk. I guess we can just come over and tie TJ up any time we need to borrow some boots!”

TJ had forgotten they’d both borrowed his boots. And they did look nice on the studs sitting on either side of him. It also struck him a bit funny that here they were, three guys eating pizza and chatting like any group of guys, but his feet and legs were tied up so he couldn’t leave. That thought would have made his dick hard, but the newly installed chastity cage wasn’t letting that happen.

Diesel said “Looks like you’re done eating. Put your arms out.” as he grabbed a piece of rope. Soon TJ’s hands were securely bound in front of him.

TJ commented “I don’t know where you guys learned to tie someone up, but I sure couldn’t get lose.”

Diesel replied “Well I was a Boy Scout and we’ve had to work a lot with rope to secure cargo but until today I’d never tied anyone up. Never even really considered it before.”

And Dirk said “I wasn’t a Boy Scout, so I learned a bit slower in the moving business, but I’d never tied anyone up before either. We were just vanilla sex guys. But when Diesel picked up that magazine with the hot cowboy tied up on the cover, man, something just clicked.”

Diesel continued, “We’ve got to return the moving van. You’re coming along with us.” With that, Diesel grabbed TJ and stood him up. Dirk grabbed TJ’s booted and bound feet while Diesel had TJ’s upper body and they carried him out to the moving truck. They opened the passenger door and shoved their bound victim inside. Soon they were on the way, Diesel driving and TJ sitting between the two.

They arrived at the warehouse to drop off the truck. TJ was relieved that it looked like no one else was around. Once the truck was parked, the guys said “we’ll pull the car around and unload you.” The guys pulled up in an old Ford Explorer and popped the hatch open. They then lifted TJ out of the moving van and into the cargo area of the Explorer, put a blanket over him, and pulled the cargo shade so TJ was hidden.

The guys up front talked while they drove. Then TJ heard, “Man I think that’s a cop!” “Oh crap, he just pulled out. And his lights are on.” “I gotta pull over. I hope like hell he doesn’t search the car! TJ, make sure you’re absolutely quiet and still!” The Explorer came to a stop and TJ was panicking. What the hell was going to happen?

Then he heard laughter. “Did you crap yourself back there? Just pullin’ your leg.” Dirk said. TJ responded, “I’d tell you what I think of that stunt, but I’d probably end up gagged again.” And Dirk commented, “He sure catches on fast!”

They got back to the house and carried TJ back in still bound and set him back on the couch. Dirk commented, “bet you were sweating it out back there when you thought the cops were stopping us!” TJ said, “I’ve been sweating my ass off all day – scared shitless much of the time! I’ll bet I’m pretty rank now.” Diesel said, “I’ve got an idea for our new toy. He’s gonna tell us which of us worked up the biggest stink today!” With that, Diesel pulled off his shirt revealing his awesome chest and some Hawaiian print boxers showing above his jean waistline. Soon his arm pit was on TJ’s face. TJ had no choice but to inhale Diesel’s underarm funk. Dirk pulled his shirt off to reveal an evenly awesome chest. Dirk said “You’ll notice, no clownish underwear showing here. Just awesomeness.” Diesel responded, “Yeah cause you wear that silly bikini underwear. I tried it and I spent all day picking it out of my ass crack. Anyway, get your pit over here so TJ can judge who worked harder today by their smell.”

After a few good whiffs, it seemed TJ wasn’t ready with an answer. “Guess we each need to give him another chance to sniff” so each pit was again shoved in TJ’s face. This was sure humiliating, but TJ was powerless to resist. He couldn’t get away. Finally TJ was ready to answer. “Diesel your socks were by far the worst, but Dirk’s arm pit is the worst of you two.

“I guess we all need showers. I saw a box marked towels. TJ, you’ll shower first.” Diesel said. With that TJ was untied and sent to the shower. He’d expected the cage to be removed, but that wasn’t the case. It was going to remain on 24 hours a day. As TJ headed to the shower, he realized he smelled as bad, if not worse, than the movers.

When TJ emerged from the showers, the guys handed him socks, a pair of blue Jockey briefs, and a pair of brown Tony Lama cowboy boots. As soon as he’d put all that on, Dirk said, “I’m sure you know what comes next and held out a length of rope. Soon TJ was once again hogtied on the bedroom floor. With that, Dirk and Diesel both pulled off their borrowed boots and used the socks to gag TJ. This time, the gag smelled much more of leather and less of foot odor from well used boots.

TJ watched the two strip and they jumped in the shower together. “Too bad you don’t have a bigger shower, or we’d have all washed up together. We’ll be out in a bit and put you to bed. By the way, we’re staying the night! And you’re staying tied up.”
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

How I wish I had Dirk and Diesel to help me move. They could even bring TJ along! Seriously this move is killing me! Thank goodness I can still keep up with chapters and stories here!
My M/M Stories Here
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

One of the hottest stories I have read in a long time. Love how finding a magazine turned into rope and gag fun for everyone. Can't wait to read more
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I’ve enrolled in a six week continuing education program. I probably won’t have any updates until class ends at the beginning of May. I have lots more in store for TJ, Dirk, and Diesel.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story so far!
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 3 - Unpacking

Dirk and Diesel came out of the bathroom, scrubbed fresh and clean. They each grabbed a pair of fresh socks and put on the boots they had borrowed from TJ. Diesel reached down and undid the hogtie. That left TJ with his hands still bound behind his back and his booted feet bound. Next Dirk removed the gag and said, “We may have gotten your boots a little dirty today. Why don’t you use that pretty tongue of yours to lick this one clean.” And with that, TJ’s Ariat boot, on Dirk’s foot, was shoved in his face. And TJ knew he had no choice. He ran his tongue over the toe and around the sides best as he could. Dirk put the other boot in TJ’s face and TJ repeated. When finished, Diesel repeated with each of the black boots he’d borrowed.

Convinced TJ had done a good job, Dirk untied TJ’s hands, but TJ’s freedom was short lived as his hands were retied in front of him. The guys had found the box with the pillows and threw them on the bed, then placed TJ in the middle of the bed. Dirk grabbed a blanket from the box and the guys climbed in, one on each side of TJ. “Diesel snores”, Dirk said, “so just nudge him and he’ll stop. I think you can manage that even tied up.”

Diesel said, “No, Dirk snores and blames me. We’re going to be sure to get a good night’s sleep. I’m sure our little plan of keeping you tied up all day put a dent in your unpacking plans. But tomorrow is Sunday and we are off, so we’re gonna hang around and help you unpack. Hope you’ll be around and don’t have to work.” TJ confirmed he did have the next day off and would welcome the help unpacking.

TJ never imagined he’d be tied up and sleeping between two hunks like this, and damn, they’d had him put boots on again before tying him up. It was like they’d read his mind for his deepest fantasies. He was excited the guys had also climbed into bed still wearing his boots. Soon everyone was asleep, and TJ woke up a little while later, and was quite startled. He couldn’t move and it took a second to remember he’d been tied up before being put to bed. And Diesel was now spooning him, with Diesel’s hard cock pressing against the underwear covering his ass. Then Dirk scooted around bit and Dirk’s ass was now pressing against TJ’s caged cock and his bound wrists. TJ drifted off to sleep again, though constantly reminded by the chastity cage that his cock was no longer under his control.

Diesel was the first one up in the morning. Fortunately, the guys always kept a bag of clothes with them in case they needed fresh clothes after a dirty or sweaty job. Diesel was wearing jeans and a T-shirt that was a bit too small and left nothing to the imagination. He also decided to keep wearing the boots he borrowed from TJ. Dirk had heard the noise and was getting up. He nudged TJ and told him to wake up. Dirk enjoyed the look on TJ’s face as he woke up, tried to move, and found out he was still tied up. Dirk helped TJ move so he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Diesel threw some clothes to Dirk, and Dirk pulled on a pair of his bikini underwear, jeans, and a sleeveless shirt that wasn’t quite as tight as Diesel’s. And Dirk also decided to keep wearing the borrowed boots. TJ fully expected the guys were going to untie him, let him get dressed, and they would all work on unpacking. TJ was wrong.

Diesel stood TJ up and said, “I think this guy’s wearing too much already!” and with that he grabbed TJ’s Jockey shorts and gave them a tug up his ass crack. The wedgie with the chastity cage was painful as the cage crushed TJ’s balls. TJ said “Oh, my balls” and reached for his nuts with the tied hands. Diesel let go, and said “Maybe we should take a vote on what TJ gets to wear today.”

Dirk said “I vote for boots and rope. Anything else is optional. I only put the underwear on him because I didn’t want that cold cock cage up against my ass at night”, Diesel said, “Yes, but the cage is also not optional.” With that, the guys untied TJ, had him remove his underwear, and sent him to the bathroom for any necessary business.

When TJ emerged from the bathroom, he saw no clothes laid out. And one of the wooden kitchen chairs was now in the bedroom. “Sit.” Dirk commanded. TJ complied. Dirk pulled TJ’s arms behind the chair back and quickly secured them with rope while Diesel was tying each of TJ’s booted feet to a chair leg. Dirk took some additional rope to go from TJ’s tied wrists to the bottom of the chair. Lastly Diesel wound rope around TJ’s chest and the back of the chair. The rope was placed both above and below to frame TJ’s nipples on his bare chest.

Dirk and Diesel started unpacking the boxes. They had left TJ ungagged so he could answer questions like what dresser drawer for socks. TJ was admiring the view, his two stud movers doing all the work for him. All the while he was tied up and unable to help. Diesel really put on a show with that too small shirt. His flat stomach showed. Today Diesel’s underwear looked like some pink flamingo print poking above his jeans. TJ couldn’t help but think it took a real man to wear pink flamingo boxers.

There wasn’t enough room for all of TJ’s boot collection, so he told them he’d planned to put some shelves up in one of the spare rooms and they could just put the overflow boots in the room across the hall. Soon enough, the bedroom and master bath were unpacked. With that, the guys picked up TJ and moved him, still bound to the chair, into the living room. And that’s where the problems started.

Dirk and Diesel debated over which way the couch should go. TJ tried to say something, agreeing with Diesel’s choice, when Dirk said “I knew we should have gagged him.” Dirk returned with TJ’s socks from yesterday, tied them in a knot and gagged TJ. TJ thought his feet didn’t usually smell, but after all the sweating yesterday he was soon smelling and tasting his own foot sweat along with the leather of yesterday’s boots.

Dirk then looked at Diesel and said, “Left or Right?”. Diesel picked left. Then Dirk put the clothespins back on TJ’s nipples. TJ squirmed in the ropes and yelled into the sock gag, but there was nothing he could do. Dirk said, “Whichever clothes pin comes off first, that’s who gets to choose where the couch goes. Now, TJ, you could try and shake them off quickly, but all that wiggling will hurt. Or you could sit there with them on for a long time, but the longer they are on, the more they hurt when they come off. If they both stay on, I guess we’ll move to another room and just wait it out.”

TJ decided to get it over with and trashed his chest around as much as the ropes would allow. The right clothespin popped off and TJ yelled into his gag. Dirk got to choose which way the couch would face and removed the other clothespin. With that decision made, TJ watched as the guys completed the living room and carried him into the kitchen.

As TJ remained tied to the chair, he was carried to the kitchen and dining room as those were unpacked. Dirk and Diesel were obviously experienced movers. They had things unpacked so much faster than TJ could begin to imagine. As the last boxes were unpacked, TJ was thinking he’d be untied to enjoy his new house. He was incorrect.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I suspect that TJ is about to learn that he is getting two unexpected, but very hunky, roommates! Or at the very least, some very frequent guests of his new home!
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 4 - Personalized Service

Diesel came over to TJ and said, “I’m guessing you’ve worked up a bit of a thirst while we were working.” With that, Diesel removed the gag and held a bottled water so TJ could drink from it.

While TJ was drinking, Dirk said, “We can’t just leave him tied to this chair. He’ll get bedsores. We’ve got to let him loose.” Dirk paused for dramatic effect and continued, “Then tie him in a different position.”

TJ stopped drinking and said, “I’d love to get a chance to enjoy my house. It looks like you all did a great job.”

Diesel said, “We aren’t done yet. We’re going to let you loose for a bathroom break.” They untied TJ from the chair and sent him to the bathroom. As soon as he walked out, Dirk and Diesel grabbed him and soon, just like yesterday, TJ found himself tied spread eagle on the bed.

Dirk said, “We’ve got some errands to run. We’re going to have to borrow your truck for this, so don’t panic. We’re also gonna be nice and leave you ungagged while we are gone.” And with that the guys were gone. TJ at least could see a clock today. Yesterday he had no sense of time while he was left tied on the bed. He experimented a little. No, he couldn’t pull any slack in the ropes. No, he couldn’t reach any knots to get himself untied. No, he didn’t have a raging hard on like yesterday, because that cruel little cage was still in place. Eventually secure in his bondage, TJ drifted off to sleep. He did hear his phone buzz a couple of times and wondered what would happen to him if Dirk and Diesel got stopped by the police in his truck. This caused TJ to struggle a bit more, again unsuccessfully. Eventually TJ heard the garage door and his truck and was relieved.

Dirk and Diesel walked in, and Dirk said, “how’s our boy doing?” TJ replied, “I’m a little tied up at the moment.” They all chuckled and Diesel said, “You aren’t getting lose any time soon.” With that, Diesel pulled off his boots and his jeans, then stripped off his flamingo boxers. TJ knew at least part of what was coming as Diesel knotted the socks together. Sure enough TJ was again gagged. Diesel had worked up a good bit of sweat in his work that morning but since he’s borrowed TJ’s boots there was also a strong, fresh leather smell along with Diesel’s foot musk. The next thing that happened was a surprise though. Diesel put his flamingo boxers over TJ’s head. TJ could feel the boxers were somewhat damp from sweat and had enough sweat to provide an aroma. Then Diesel took tape and wrapped it around TJ’s head at eye level so the boxers were now a blindfold. Next Diesel added a more tape from TJ’s chin to the top of his head so the boxers were sure to stay on TJ’s head. If the smell from the socks wasn’t enough, TJ now was also forced to smell Diesel’s crotch sweat. TJ tried again to struggle, but once again, he remained completely secure.

There was lots of noise. TJ assumed Diesel must have gotten dressed again has he heard two sets of booted feet moving around the house. There was a lot of other noise and TJ had no idea what else was going on.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Dirk said, “It’s time for the big reveal.” TJ’s hands were untied from the bed, then tied together in front. Then his booted feet were untied from the bed. They guys stood him up and walked him over to the next bedroom. TJ, still blindfolded, had no idea where in the house he was. Dirk said. “Close your eyes” and TJ complied. He felt the boxers being removed from his head and the sock gag removed from his mouth. “Now open your eyes”, said Dirk.

TJ was amazed at what he saw. The guys had put up shelves and now all his boots were on display, Plus there was a new desk set up with his computer. No more working from the dining room table. TJ was in awe. His boot collection looked fantastic. “Guys, this is so great. I really appreciate it”.

Dirk replied, “Before you get too wishy-washy, we did steal your home improvement store credit card to make the purchases. We will pay you back if you’re not happy.”

TJ said, “Now I know why my phone kept buzzing while I was tied to the bed, I get a message any time I use one of my cards. If I hadn’t been tied up, I’d have reported it as fraud.”

Dirk replied, “It’s a good thing Diesel ties good knots and you couldn’t get loose. We’ve got to clean up the place a bit.” With that, Diesel led TJ back to the bed, had him lie down, then Diesel tied TJ’s booted feet together.

TJ heard more noise around the house, then Diesel came in and said, “It’s time for a trip.”. With Dirk’s help they drug TJ out to the garage and put him in the back seat of his truck. Then they told him to lay down and threw a blanket over him. “You’ll want to lay still since you aren’t wearing anything but boots and some rope.”, Dirk said as they climbed into the front seat. “We’re off to recycle the cardboard and pick some clothes up at our apartment.”

“Obviously these guys love have me captive out in public and hidden away”, TJ thought, “as they could have just as easily left me at home.” At least they didn’t fake getting pulled over. TJ was nervous and excited the whole time. And it seemed to make the trip a lot longer.

TJ knew the county recycling facility was where they were headed to get rid of all the cardboard boxes. He was hoping the place would be free of people and they could get in and out and home before someone saw him. Of course there was someone else and he heard Diesel talking to them, almost like it was planned to keep TJ captive longer. The guys eventually got back in the truck and said “Only a couple more stops!” And sure enough there was a stop and TJ had no idea where they were. Dirk remained in the truck, talking to TJ. “we’re just grabbing some more clothes so we can stay over one more night. I’m sure you won’t mind.” And TJ was glad to hear that. Diesel climbed back in, and they were on the way. Diesel pulled into McDonalds drive through and ordered three meals. When he got to the window, he was joking with the worker, “I know there’s only two of us, but we’ve got a prisoner to feed at home.” Dirk laughed at the expression on the worker’s face. TJ cringed afraid the cops would be called on them.

They made it home uneventfully. TJ was carried back into the house and sat down at the dining room table. Dirk untied TJ’s wrists, then tied TJ’s left arm to the chair. “You’ve got one free hand to eat with. Enjoy!” Dirk said. TJ complied and ate his dinner, then his hands were tied in front of him. Since TJ’s booted feet were still tied together, they guys drug him to the couch where they sat and watched some TV.

Eventually it was time for bed. TJ realized he’s been tied up in one way or another almost all day. As Dirk and Diesel placed TJ on the bed, Diesel pulled out a key and said “It’s time to unlock the cage and see how much TJ has enjoyed this.” As if on cue, TJ’s dick sprang to life as soon as the cage was removed. TJ was laying on his back and Dirk grabbed TJ’s bound wrists and forced them over his head. Diesel quickly moved in and started tickling TJ’s armpits. This seemed to excite TJ even more. Dirk continued to hold TJ’s tied wrists and TJ’s bound and booted feet squirmed. Eventually Diesel quit tickling and moved his hands to TJ’s dick. It didn’t take much stroking before TJ shot his load all over his chest. Dirk and Diesel laid down, one on each side of TJ, started stroking their dicks and added their cum to what was already on TJ. All three of them drifted off to sleep, exhausted after all the excitement of the day.

TJ woke up to the sound of the sound of the alarm on his phone. The alarm also woke up Dirk and Diesel. “Holy crap!” Dirk exclaimed, “we all fell asleep and didn’t even get undressed!” By now TJ was getting used to waking up in bondage, but he sure was crusty after last night’s activities.

Before they hit the shower, Diesel put TJ’s cock cage back on then untied him. “This will remind you you’re our captive, even when we aren’t around to tie you up.”

As everyone was getting dressed, Dirk mentioned, “I hate to go back to our old work boots after wearing your nice ones, but your boots are way too nice for us to wear at work.”

TJ said, “Why don’t you stop by the store tonight? We get a supply delivery that’s usually done around 7:30. It’s really slow that time of the night and maybe we can find you both some new work boots with my discount.” Dirk and Diesel liked that idea.

TJ figured there wouldn’t be much excitement until next weekend. He was wrong.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sneaking suspicion that TJ will get to enjoy being bound and gagged at work very soon! He says he isn't expecting it, but after this weekend, I think he wants it to happen!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, this story is absolutely amazing! Can;t wait for the next chapter 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 5 - This is a Robbery!

Monday at work started off as a normal day for TJ. He had picked a pair of brown pointed toe Sendra boots to wear. The store had been busy during the day but was slowing down. In fact, once the last of the stock delivery was put away, those guys would leave, and TJ would be working alone from 8 until the store closed at 9.

Dirk and Diesel had also had a long day. They were dropping off the moving truck and planned to meet TJ at the store just after 8. Their original plans of going home and showering first didn’t happen. TJ assured them the store would be empty. Farmers work early hours for the most part, so no one would be around to care about two sweaty movers.

Around 8:15 the guys got to the store. TJ had made sure to have some decent western style work boots ready to show the guys. He’d also grabbed a package of new socks for them when trying on the boots. Dirk had picked a pair of Ariat square toe cowboy style work boots with a tan foot and green shaft. Diesel had picked a similar boot, but his boots had a tan foot and had a dessert camo pattern shaft. The guys were walking around the store enjoying their boots as TJ rang up the purchases. None of them thought much when a customer walked in at 8:45.

The customer was wearing black had a baseball cap and kept this face down as he came to the register where the three guys were and before anyone knew what was happening, he pulled a gun and ordered TJ, Dirk, and Diesel to the back of the store, to the stockroom where the public didn’t go. The guys didn’t see it happen, but two other men came in all dressed in black wearing black ski masks, then locked the front door behind them and joined everyone else in the back of the store. The new guys had guns too. The original guy left for a second and returned wearing a ski mask as well and carrying a good bit of rope from the farm supplies section.

TJ, Dirk, and Diesel were ordered to face the wall. While one guy kept a gun on them, the other two worked to tie the victims up. First TJ, Dirk and Diesel had their hands tied behind their backs. Then they were ordered to sit around one of the poles, back against the pole. Each victim had his booted ankles securely tied. Then the captors used rope to tie each victim at the elbow to the one beside him Lastly, one of the captors returned with the socks from the boot sale area. One tube sock went in Diesel’s mouth and the other in TJ’s. Diesel’s ankle socks were balled up shoved in Dirk’s mouth. Then the captors used tape to secure the sock gags in place.

TJ couldn’t believe what was happening. He’d almost believe that Dirk and Diesel were doing this to act out another of his fantasies. But he hadn’t told them about this, and they certainly didn’t find anything about this fantasy among his stuff. Plus, he doubted that Dirk and Diesel would have agreed to be gagged with their socks, sweaty and damp from a day of work.

Any thoughts of this being a prank disappeared when the cargo doors were opened on the dock and stock was removed and placed into a truck. This was a real robbery! TJ knew that everything was recorded. This would all be on video tape. If the night alarm wasn’t set when the store closed, alerts would be sent out. These guys wouldn’t get away with it. In fact, TJ was sure help would arrive before the truck was even loaded. But yet, the thieves were able to load their van and leave.

Now that it was obvious their captors were gone, the guys worked to free themselves. TJ could feel the knots, so he figured they had a chance to get loose. He was nervous and sweaty. A thought ran through his head. What if they weren’t done and came back for another load? Then TJ realized he could pull on a knot on the ropes holding Dirk’s wrists. Dirk must have figured out what was happening as he stopped struggling to let TJ work. They both head Diesel grunting in angry frustration. After what seemed like forever, TJ managed to get Dirk’s wrists free. Then TJ worked on Diesel while Dirk was able to help both his fellow victims. But once their wrists were free, they were still tied at the elbows and that was harder to undo. Finally TJ was able to undo the knot holding Dirk and Diesel together buy reaching around the pole. With one elbow undone they could finally move away from the post. Soon everyone’s elbows were undone and each one worked to remove the tape holding their gags in place. TJ wasn’t completely sure, but he thought he saw bulges in both Dirk’s and Diesel’s jeans. He knew they got off tying him up, but was it possible they enjoyed being tied up too? Hmm.

After the gags were out, TJ said that this was a first, they’d never been robbed before and when one of the other stores was robbed all they took was cash from the register. By the time they had untied their ankles, TJ looked at the clock. Almost three hours had passed while they struggled to get loose. TJ went to the office and called the police. He noticed the alarm system which was supposed to set itself did not. That was very unusual, because they had a very high tech system installed when the store was built.

TJ knew he now had two mysteries to work on. First was who robbed the store. And the second was how tonight’s events might affect their rope games in the future. But before anything else happened, Diesel grabbed TJ and planted a firm kiss on his lips. “I was freaking scared shitless. You kept your wits and that’s what got us loose. Thank you.” Diesel said. Dirk agreed, TJ was the man. Soon after the police arrived at the store and TJ let them in. The guys gave their version of events. TJ’s uncle was called, and the three left and went to TJ’s house for the night. They felt safer together.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, this was something I didn't expect! Great chapter! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 6 - Cuffed and Stuffed

The next day was fairly normal other than some police detectives coming into the store to talk to TJ and his uncle. TJ thought it was odd how long they spent with his uncle, but then he was the business owner.

TJ was at home relaxing that night when he got a message that he needed to go to a different one of his uncle’s stores because they had a computer problem and needed his assistance. The store was about an hour and a half away but the message indicated there was an urgent computer issue and the store manager needed his help. Without it, they couldn’t shut the computer system down for the day, they’d been trying for a while, and the store’s opening in the morning would be delayed. TJ drove to the store and pulled into the parking lot. The store appeared dark as if it had closed normally. He called the office in the store and got no answer. He got out of his truck and looked inside but saw nothing except a dark store. It was just after midnight. Then he heard a voice, “Stay right there. This is the police.”

Before TJ knew what was happening a pair of police officers swarmed him and ordered him to raise his hands, and pushed him against the building, commanding him to spread his arms and legs. The officers quickly frisked him and then cuffed his hands behind his back. “So what are you doing looking in the windows of a closed store? A closed store that was just broken into?” one of the officers asked as he sat Zack down on the curb in front of the store. Zack explained that he was a store employee in his uncle’s other store and that he had received a message from the company communication system asking him to be there. The officers appeared skeptical, so Zack told them his phone was in the truck and they were welcome to check it.

The officers placed the handcuffed TJ in the back of their police car and retrieved the phone. They held the phone up so TJ’s face unlocked it. When TJ sent them to the communication program, there was no message asking him to go to the store! By now, Zack had seen the badges of the officers. Officer Sanchez and Officer Taylor from the city police department.

Sanchez said, “We have no choice but to take you in. You can make a phone call when you are there.” At that moment, TJ was somewhat grateful for the cock cage that Dirk and Diesel had placed on him. Being handcuffed and the prisoner of these two handsome officers in their black patrol combat boots would have made his dick hard otherwise. Of course, if he was subjected to a strip search (did they still do that?) at the jail he’d die of embarrassment when they discovered the cage! What TJ didn’t know is Sanchez had worked security at the gay bar in the city and knew full well what a cock cage was and had already noticed it during the quick frisk of their suspect.

TJ tried to reason with the officers, “My uncle owns the store. I was called to help at this location. I don’t know why the message doesn’t show on my phone!”

Taylor replied, “We’ve heard it all before. Save your breath. You’ll have a chance to call someone after you’re processed.” The thought of being processed sent a chill through TJ’s body from his head to his cowboy booted feet. Even though he knew struggling was useless, TJ couldn’t help struggling against the police handcuffs. TJ noticed the cuffs worked differently than rope to restrain him. The cuffs did not give and struggling seemed to make them tighter even though he had some movement between his wrists. At least with rope he could feel it stay the same and possibly loosen a bit as he struggled.

The car ride eventually ended and TJ was perp walked into the station. Sanchez mentioned the holding cells had been full earlier and decided they should put TJ on the bench near Sanchez’s desk so they could keep an eye on TJ. The bench was a holding area where prisoners sat, but there was an anchor that connected to the prisoner’s handcuffs. TJ was placed there, his hands remained cuffed behind his back but now those cuffs were fastened to the wall. Time seemed to drag on as he watched Sanchez work at his desk. TJ hadn’t gotten to make his phone call yet, but he also hadn’t been fingerprinted or had a mug shot taken. TJ noticed that Taylor had returned and was talking to Sanchez then they both came over to talk to TJ.

Taylor spoke, “Your uncle vouches for you. We had a little trouble getting ahold of him this time of the night. He can’t explain why you claimed to have a text from the store, but we also didn’t find any evidence connecting you to the break-in. You’re free to go. Officer Sanchez will take you back to your vehicle.”

With that, Officer Taylor unfastened the handcuffs from the wall, but left TJ still handcuffed. “He’s all yours Officer Sanchez. Taylor said with what TJ thought was an odd smirk. With that, Sanchez grabbed TJ’s elbow and escorted him out of the building and back to the patrol car. Oddly, when they walked past, what TJ was pretty sure was the holding cage was empty. Once again, the handcuffed TJ was placed in the back seat of the patrol car.

Sanchez was a bit more talkative. He mentioned that they still had to consider TJ involved. It certainly wasn’t uncommon for family members to commit crimes against family-owned businesses. That they’d keep an extra eye on the store. That if TJ had any hints about what was going on, to not keep secrets. TJ got the feeling Sanchez enjoyed the talk greatly.

They arrived back at the store and Sanchez pulled to the far corner of the lot and unhandcuffed TJ. TJ and Sanchez walked across the parking lot to TJ’s truck. A detective there handed TJ the keys to his truck and said their search was complete. He also returned TJ’s cell phone. TJ noticed it was now almost 4:30 AM. No wonder his wrists and arms were sore, they’d kept him handcuffed for more than 4 hours! TJ thought under different circumstances, he wouldn’t mind being handcuffed by Officer Sanchez and officer Taylor but the cock cage prevented those thoughts from triggering a reaction in his cock.

The detectives left as soon as TJ was handed his phone and keys. Sanchez commented that TJ should feel free to call him any time for updates or if he had any thoughts or suspicions about the crime. Sanchez handed TJ his business card and made an odd comment as he left, “Sorry you were all caged up during the events tonight.” TJ wondered if Sanchez knew his cock was locked up? No way, he thought, it was just his mind playing tricks on him!

TJ waited for most of the feeling to return to his arms and hands then drove home. He got home after 6 and decided to call Dirk and Diesel at 7 since that was when they usually got up so he could tell them about his adventures of the night. Oddly there was no answer so TJ figured they must be sleeping in. What TJ did not know was it was now Dirk’s and Diesel’s turn to be handcuffed and in police custody.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I certainly hope we get to see more of Sanchez! Either as the captor or captive! Maybe he can join TJ in captivity sometime!
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 7 - Two More Arrests

Dirk and Diesel showed up for work that morning as usual. They almost always got there before the office opened so they could get started early before it got too hot. There was always someone moving who didn’t mind an early morning slot.

They guys got the keys to their truck when they saw another vehicle pulling in. They figured it was probably their office manager as she often showed up before they left in the morning. But as they walked out of the office, they noticed a police car had pulled in right behind their truck. The officers stepped out of the car and announced they were looking for Steve and Ben, aka Dirk and Diesel. The guys identified themselves. They never thought of running or even asking what was going on since they hadn’t done anything.

The first officer, Jones, drew his gun and held it as he commanded them to stand and face the front of the patrol car and then lean forward and place their hands on the hood. Both did as they were told. Soon the second officer, O’Ryan, frisked them, and their wallets, cell phones, and keys were placed on the patrol car’s hood. Then O’Ryan pulled Diesel back and cuffed his hands behind his back. Jones threw his cuffs over and the process was repeated for Dirk. The guys were told to sit on the ground with their legs crossed. Diesel started to complain that he thought his handcuffs were too tight, but Officer Jones informed him to stay seated and to shut up.

O’Ryan grabbed the keys to the moving van and unlocked the back doors. Dirk and Diesel watched as the doors opened and the officers shined their flashlights inside. And the truck was full! Last night they had parked an empty truck.

Jones said, “Looks like we found the tools and such stolen from the auto parts store across town last night.” Dirk started to explain they knew nothing about this, and Jones cut him off. “You have the right to remain silent...” and the remainder of their rights were read before the officer stood Dirk up and put him in the back of the patrol car. Diesel heard his phone ring, then Dirk’s, on the hood of the car. But then Diesel was also placed in the back of the car. Diesel wondered who would be calling their phones so early in the morning. Then he was shoved into the back of the patrol car beside Dirk.

Diesel could feel the steel handcuffs cutting into the flesh on his wrists. It seemed if he struggled at all, they felt even tighter. And, dammit, he found this arousing. He desperately tried to think of anything else so his erection would go away. He could only hope no one noticed. Someone did notice and it was Dirk who was having a similar issue, but his pants did a better job of hiding his excitement.

The car ride to the police station seemed to take an eternity. The more Diesel tried to think about other things, the more his mind focused on the handcuffs. What had started with TJ’s magazines and the fun of tying up TJ was now also combined with the fun (was it fun, even if it was dangerous?) of being tied up at the store after buying new boots during the robbery, and now being handcuffed by a police officer? Fun? Exciting? Erotic? Damn, his dick was hard.

Dirk’s mind was also wanting to process the enjoyment of being handcuffed, but he was thinking more about how all those stolen goods were in their truck. No one should have had access to their truck once they put the keys in the office last night. The truck keys were secure. The lot was secure. How could this have happened?

Jones and O’Ryan pulled the two out of the back of the police car at the station. The two officers were all business. The suspects were marched inside and to the back of the station for processing. Diesel was sure everyone saw his erection as they paraded through. Then Dirk and Diesel had to sit, for what seemed like an eternity, handcuffed with those handcuffs secured to the wall, until it was time for fingerprints and mugshots. As he was fingerprinted, Dirk looked down at the marks the handcuffs had left on his wrists and he felt excited. It reminded him of the rope impressions they’d left on TJ when they tied him up.

Dirk and Diesel’s freedom was short lived as they were again handcuffed after the prints and photos. “Sorry guys, no room in the holding cells right now. You’re going to have to wait here.” And with that O’Ryan again handcuffed them then secured the cuffs to the wall again.

After watching the clock tick slowly for an hour, Diesel spoke up. “Aren’t we supposed to get a phone call? And I need to take a piss!”. The clerk called over Jones and O’Ryan and told them of the requested. O’Ryan said, “I’ll take this one” and he pointed at Dirk “and he can make a phone call. Jones, can you take boner boy there and show him the toilet? It may take him a while to pee with that erection!”. Oh, was Diesel embarrassed as hell. He was turning bright red. It was all Dirk could to suppress a laugh.

Dirk was unhooked from the wall and taken to a small cubicle where he was led inside and uncuffed. “Ring the bell when you are done. If you take too long, the phone is cut off” O’Ryan commanded. Dirk dialed TJ. TJ answered the strange phone number and was surprised when it was Dirk. TJ wanted to tell about his interesting night, but Dirk cut him off to tell the details of their morning. Dirk told TJ they’d be in front of the judge by noon and asked if TJ could come for the hearing. TJ agreed.

Meanwhile Diesel was paraded to the bathroom stall, sure that everyone around would know and see his damn erection. The Jones removed the handcuffs and shoved Diesel in the stall. Sure enough, Diesel had problems pissing due to the erection. But was finally able to finish. He signaled that he was done, and Jones was waiting there with handcuffs. Diesel was returned to the bench and again his handcuffs secured to the wall. Dirk was brought back soon after and secured.

Dirk told Diesel that TJ would be there for their noon appearance and hopefully they’d get to talk to him then. Oddly, it seemed that other people came in, were booked, and put in the holding cell, but no room was made for Dirk and Diesel. It was almost as if someone loved having them restrained in public view. It seemed like forever, but noon finally approached, and the guys were unfastened from the wall, but still left in cuffs. “We’ll walk you over to the court annex” said O’Ryan. The walk was down a long tile floor corridor, and the only sounds were the echoes of two pairs of cowboy boots walking down the hall, and a similar but quieter echo from two pairs of police combat boots.

The officers waited with Dirk and Diesel until their case was called. At that time, the handcuffs were removed, and they entered the courtroom. Fortunately, TJ was there, so the guys felt a little better. But that feeling didn’t last. The end result was a public defender would be assigned and bail was established at $2000 for the pair. Before being removed from the courtroom, they were a lowed a few moments with TJ.

The officers then escorted Dirk and Diesel from the courtroom and then put the cuffs back on them. TJ was allowed to follow so this time the long hallway was filled with the echoes of three pairs of cowboy boots and two pairs of combat boots.

Back at the station, TJ was given Dirk’s wallet so he could use the ATM card to get bail money. Dirk and Diesel sat patiently (as if they had any choice) again handcuffed and secured to the wall until TJ arrived with the money and they were released.

As TJ drove them home, he told them about his experience the night before as Dirk and Diesel gave them the details before their arrest. It seems the officers in both jurisdictions sure like to keep their suspects restrained. They all stayed at TJ’s house that night as they speculated who seemed to want to frame them all.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And the plot thickens! Great to see another update!
My M/M Stories Here
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

the plot thickens indeed!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic