Weekend Getaway F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Weekend Getaway F/M

Post by Boundguy800 »

I could wiggle my fingers and toes. I could raise up a little straighter on my knees and that was about it. My hands were handcuffed behind my back around the bottom of a bedpost near the floor. My feet were shackled around that same bedpost with similar Hiatt handcuffs, except they were extra large to accommodate my ankles. This quasi hogtie position forced my back against the bed post and my knees on the floor. I tried to lift the bed, but the huge four post king-size was simply too heavy. I was forced to kneel with no chance of escape.

The handcuff key was on a small chain around my neck. So close yet so far away. There was no way to reach it. I couldn’t see due to the blindfold that was tied behind my head. I could hear the shower running. I could barely make a sound. My mouth was filled with my girlfriend’s panties. She had worn them for three days straight before our trip. They were held in place by an extra long handkerchief that was knotted three times. The triple knot was forced between my teeth pushing the panties deep in my mouth. The air was cool against my skin since I was completely naked. This was the first time I had been completely naked without a chastity device in thirty days.

My girlfriend put the CB 2000 on me when she announced that she booked the cabin. She told me my cock was hers and wanted to save me until then and anticipate an amazing weekend. I didn’t think I could go that long, but she hid the key. She had a way of making me do whatever she wanted. I took lots of cold showers. I pleasured her with my tongue three times a week. She would padlock bondage mittens on me the nights she felt I was really horny and would attempt to break it open, which was almost every night.

My girlfriend is 5’5” blonde and pretty cute. She has medium breasts and a tight ass. Growing up on a farm taught her to be pretty handy with ropes and tools. Way better than I was. In preparation for our car ride here she had me sit in the passenger seat of her car. The seat was laid all the way back. My hands went behind the seat and were handcuffed through a U-bolt she installed in her backseat floorboard. I kicked off my flip flops and my bare feet were cuffed to a U-bolt she installed in the passenger floorboard. I remember thinking “I sure hope we don’t get pulled over or worse in a wreck”. I started to ask her about it and she covered my mouth with her hand. She pulled her panties down underneath her skirt with her other hand. She wadded them up and proceeded to shove them in my mouth and seal them in like I described earlier. She asked how I like the taste. They were very ripe with her juices. I could just grunt, but she knew I liked it. She straddled me in the seat and started kissing my neck. My cock was straining in it’s cage trying to get hard so badly. With how long it had been I felt I might burst the metal cage open, but I couldn’t. It hurt so bad and she knew it. She was tormenting me. She asked if I wanted the chastity device off. I nodded and grunted with extreme enthusiasm. I was going to have to cool down a little before that thing came off and she knew it. She got off of me, went in house and came back a short time later with a bag of ice and placed it on my crotch. I was wearing short running shorts and tank top. She was wearing a shirt jean skirt and crop top t-shirt that barely came down to her belly button.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Interesting start.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Boundguy800 wrote: 1 year ago I could wiggle my fingers and toes. I could raise up a little straighter on my knees and that was about it. My hands were handcuffed behind my back around the bottom of a bedpost near the floor. My feet were shackled around that same bedpost with similar Hiatt handcuffs, except they were extra large to accommodate my ankles. This quasi hogtie position forced my back against the bed post and my knees on the floor. I tried to lift the bed, but the huge four post king-size was simply too heavy. I was forced to kneel with no chance of escape.

The handcuff key was on a small chain around my neck. So close yet so far away. There was no way to reach it. I couldn’t see due to the blindfold that was tied behind my head. I could hear the shower running. I could barely make a sound. My mouth was filled with my girlfriend’s panties. She had worn them for three days straight before our trip. They were held in place by an extra long handkerchief that was knotted three times. The triple knot was forced between my teeth pushing the panties deep in my mouth. The air was cool against my skin since I was completely naked. This was the first time I had been completely naked without a chastity device in thirty days.

My girlfriend put the CB 2000 on me when she announced that she booked the cabin. She told me my cock was hers and wanted to save me until then and anticipate an amazing weekend. I didn’t think I could go that long, but she hid the key. She had a way of making me do whatever she wanted. I took lots of cold showers. I pleasured her with my tongue three times a week. She would padlock bondage mittens on me the nights she felt I was really horny and would attempt to break it open, which was almost every night.

My girlfriend is 5’5” blonde and pretty cute. She has medium breasts and a tight ass. Growing up on a farm taught her to be pretty handy with ropes and tools. Way better than I was. In preparation for our car ride here she had me sit in the passenger seat of her car. The seat was laid all the way back. My hands went behind the seat and were handcuffed through a U-bolt she installed in her backseat floorboard. I kicked off my flip flops and my bare feet were cuffed to a U-bolt she installed in the passenger floorboard. I remember thinking “I sure hope we don’t get pulled over or worse in a wreck”. I started to ask her about it and she covered my mouth with her hand. She pulled her panties down underneath her skirt with her other hand. She wadded them up and proceeded to shove them in my mouth and seal them in like I described earlier. She asked how I like the taste. They were very ripe with her juices. I could just grunt, but she knew I liked it. She straddled me in the seat and started kissing my neck. My cock was straining in it’s cage trying to get hard so badly. With how long it had been I felt I might burst the metal cage open, but I couldn’t. It hurt so bad and she knew it. She was tormenting me. She asked if I wanted the chastity device off. I nodded and grunted with extreme enthusiasm. I was going to have to cool down a little before that thing came off and she knew it. She got off of me, went in house and came back a short time later with a bag of ice and placed it on my crotch. I was wearing short running shorts and tank top. She was wearing a shirt jean skirt and crop top t-shirt that barely came down to her belly button.
Very interesting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic