Metamorphosis (M/M) *** FINAL Part 6 (2023-04-20)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago@Straitjacketed, thanks for popping by. You nailed what I was trying to do here - after reading the tropes thread in TUG Talk, I decided to challenge myself to incorporate some of the stuff I'd not really done. I'm happy that it's ringing true for you.
The tropes thread gave me pause for thought, too. I didn't agree with all of it but it reminded me that, while there's definitely a place for short, sharp "here's the bondage" stories (especially for those of us who like the fantasy of non-consensual), it's also good to stretch out a little and take the time and space to explore bondage play within the context of a relationship, new or ongoing.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago The tropes thread gave me pause for thought, too. I didn't agree with all of it but it reminded me that, while there's definitely a place for short, sharp "here's the bondage" stories (especially for those of us who like the fantasy of non-consensual), it's also good to stretch out a little and take the time and space to explore bondage play within the context of a relationship, new or ongoing.
I basically picked some items from the list of things I hadn't incorporated and constructed the story accordingly. It was an interesting challenge to not go directly from 0 to 100 like I usually do, and people are noticing that it's different, so... mission accomplished? We'll see after the finale, I guess.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 6

SEPTEMBER

How things have changed. Rodney leaves early and returns late from his seasonal job. He's working out two or three times a week, and it shows. So far, he's asked me twice to unlock and shave him for more comfort, which I gladly did. I don't often use my stylist skills anymore, but I would always make an exception for him.

With his newfound confidence, he's both explored his own kinks more and asked me to teach him some bondage tricks, and I've happily obliged. I've asked one of my novice clients to play the "victim" in return for a bunch of free sessions, and he's gotten pretty good. He loves using his immense socks as gags and blindfolds and indulging in his foot fetish. My client thinks Rod's too soft on him, but that's just how he is - meditative bondage instead of constant challenge. Now all he needs to do is rope himself a boyfriend.

NOVEMBER

Rod has hit his weight goal two months early. He's beaming with pride and I'm happy for and with him. He's eager to be unlocked - he swears that while he has used some anal toys on himself, he's not brought himself to a real orgasm even once. I ask him for carte blanche for his unlock session, and he agrees.

As usual, I make him fetch some rope and tie his hands and feet. Unlike a few months earlier, he doesn't have the slightest problem getting himself down the stairs. I position him on the horse and tie him down securely, then stuff his mouth with a huge black rubber ballgag before pulling a hood over his head. It does have pinprick holes for light in the eye area, and it inflates, isolating him from sounds and compressing his jaw for an extra strict gag.

I insert a butt plug before warming up his asscheeks with my hands. As usual, he is fully erect in his cage. This time, though, I turn on the plug's vibrating function and continue to work him over with a flogger until he can't hold it anymore and comes hands-free, screaming into his gag as he releases months of pent-up lust in the world's most unfair ruined orgasm. I feel a little bad, but I'm not done.

I turn off the plug and leave him there to cool down. When I return, I remove it alongside the hood. He glares at me, but the gag keeps him quiet. I unlock his cage and, for the first time ever, start masturbating him with my bare hand. He grunts and bucks, but I keep going. When he's about to come again, I pause briefly to put a diving mask on him and bring him to a second, back-breaking orgasm while he struggles for air. I pull the mask off and leave him to cool down again.

When I return again and put my hand back on his dick, he's begging me to stop through the gag. I unbuckle his gag, but keep stroking him.

"You son of a bitch," he pants.

"That's not a very nice thing to say about me or my mother, boy," I scold him. "Especially after giving me carte blanche. I was going to stop, but you just cost yourself that chance."

I can see him struggling with himself. "I'm sorry, Sir. Please gag me so I don't insult your family again and punish me however you see fit."

I can't help it - I start snorting, then laughing at the audacity of that statement, and decide to leave him be, instead retrieving the salve and gently applying it to his glowing behind before I let him go. After making him hop up the stairs one more time, of course.

NEW YEAR'S EVE

I've invited Rodney to our annual New Year's camping trip. Well, I say "invited", but I dropped some hints, then, on the morning of New Year's Eve, ambush him in his bed and zip-tie him into submission. I put diving goggles on him - these leave the nose free, but obscure his vision - before stuffing his eager mouth with some socks that I fasten in place with a bit gag. I make sure he can breathe before he makes the trip down the stairs and onto the car's backseat, where I hogtie him for the trip to the cabin.

Promise and Freedom are already there when I arrive and have started a fire in the cabin's fireplace. Due to the cold, we decide to get the initiation over with quickly before moving inside. I ask Rod to trust me with what's next, and wait for his affirmation. I pull a plastic bag over his head and fasten it before we pick him up and dunk him vertically down a mud hole, immediately pulling him back up. He's shivering as I pull the bag back off - no wonder, since he's in his underwear - so I cut the zip ties on his legs before we bundle him inside where it's warm. This process is going to need some improvement for any future members - he can never know that we almost dropped him.

I steer him into the shower where I make him step out of his underwear and rinse the mud off of him. When he's warm again, I lead him back into the main room, where we mount leather hooves on his hands and pads on his knees, then chain him up in a way that'll keep him on all fours unless he wants to pull his balls off.

I make him roll onto his back, lifting his head to give him a shot of whisky and formally welcome him to the Brotherhood of Black Campers.

We spend some time making him fetch a dog toy we throw for him. Since he can't see, we shout directions at him and "encourage" him with riding crops when he's too slow or going then wrong direction. When his behind is visibly red, I rearrange the chains and zip him up tightly into a sleeping bag. The three of us take off our socks and make him choose a pair for his gag, sealed in with tape. He lies patiently on the sofa, blind and mute, as we chat and have fun.

When midnight approaches, we put on our cold gear and head outside, bringing our captive along on a hand truck, and remove the goggles. The sleeping bag unzips in the middle, and when the new year comes, so does Rod.

"Happy New Year!"

We keep him in the bag a little longer, then release him for the fondue.

FEBRUARY

The bird has flown the nest! Rod's moved into college housing and been assigned a room partner. When we chat, he gushes about how cute Tinochika is.

MARCH

Rod's spotted a box of bondage gear peeking out from under Tino's bed and is very excited, asking me for advice on how to handle the situation. I'm amused at how much his situation with his roommate mirrors the start of our own friendship. I advise him to try and catch him in the act by "coincidentally" returning at a time Tino thinks he'll have to himself.

Two weeks later, my phone rings. It takes me a minute to calm Rod down to the point where I understand what he's saying: he's caught Tino in self-bondage in their room and immediately called me. "Get your bag and show him a good time!" I say, hanging up before he can argue. Some time later, I get a selfie of Rod with an expertly hogtied, gagged and blindfolded Tino next to him. Looks like it worked.

MAY

Rod's been happily in love with his "lil man", a nickname he only uses when talking to me about Tino, but is worried about his boyfriend's craving for heavier bondage. Like I said, he's just too nice a guy. And now Tino's asked for a no-holds-barred session for his birthday, and he doesn't know what to do.

"Can you help me out, Blessing?" he asks. "I want to make this something he and I will remember for a long time. Maybe up at the camping cabin?"

"Absolutely. I'll get Promise and Freedom to participate. We'll come up with some ideas. I'll let you know as soon as possible. It'll be nice to finally meet your lil man."

After some more pleasantries, I hang up and immediately call the two.

"Guys," I say, grinning, "you won't believe this."

I look at Rod's selfie again. "But before I tell you... dibs on any makeover jobs."
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm catching up with this story at the moment but I must say how much I enjoyed this collection of daily life fragments across a large time frame that gives us a broad perspective of the characters' relationship.

It's only made better by how much of it Rod spends gagged. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago I'm catching up with this story at the moment but I must say how much I enjoyed this collection of daily life fragments across a large time frame that gives us a broad perspective of the characters' relationship.

It's only made better by how much of it Rod spends gagged. :D
Welcome back, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]! This story is actually a prequel to The Longest Weekend. If long-time gags are your thing, then I'm sure you'll get your money's worth from that one, although it's quite a bit longer than this. I'll be enjoying your and [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]'s collab in the meantime :)
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

It seems thing have came full circle. I can't wait to see what the future brings.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It was nice to get the back story of Rod and how he met Blessing, Freedom and Promise. Just goes to show that Rod may have had more input into what happened in the "Longest Weekend" then we were initially lead to believe. Maybe he didn't plan it, aside from suggesting it but his time with Blessing and the others before hand at least set the wheels in motion.

Indeed a little bit different from your previous stories but still well told and enjoyable!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Good to hear you liked it, [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention].

Rod did ask for an experience they'd both remember, and I believe the Three Virtues delivered on it ;)

As a little easter egg, here's the meaning of everyone's first names.

Rodney: "From the island in the swift river"
Eghwrudjakpor (Blessing): "I have come to stay"
Ahwinahwi (Freedom): "A really dark individual"
Akporovwovwo (Promise): "My tomorrow is better than today"
Tinochiko: "The devoted man"
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

In another first, I'm posting a PG story over in the Fictional Stories for Everyone forum. Come and join the fun!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great final chapter focusing on lots of little moments and setting everything up for the longest weekend. Really nice to see Rodney becoming who he is supposed to be.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Great final chapter focusing on lots of little moments and setting everything up for the longest weekend. Really nice to see Rodney becoming who he is supposed to be.
Thank you so much. I had a lot of fun figuring out that last part.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic