Defeet (F/F) (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great continuation! Poor Marlee, I do hope Chelsey and her get some revenge!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Looks like someone has plans for you [mention]chelseykittycat[/mention]
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Thank you so much for your comments 😊😊😊

Please keep them coming!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I smile awkwardly as they approach.

“Kinsey, this is Chelsey. She has been one of our lifeguards for the past few summers.” Mrs. Hess says. “She will teach you a few things today. Hopefully her punctuality is not one of them. She has a tendency to get tied up with other things…”

I glare at Mrs. Hess as she gives me a smirk before walking briskly off.

“Ummm sorry about that…I-ummm. I’m Chelsey.” I stutter as my gaze is held by Kinsey’s brilliant green eyes.

I’m unable to look away as they hold my gaze beneath my sun glasses. It’s almost…captivating.

“Yeah, she uhhh just said that.” Kinsey smiles dryly. “I’ve lifeguarded before back in California. My family just moved here, and I needed the job.”

I smile politely, climbing down from my stand. “Well then you probably know more than enough honestly. If you’d like, we can just walk around and meet the other lifeguards.”

Kinsey lets out an audible sigh before giving me a thin smile. “Fine. Lead the way, Chelsey.”

I slip on my flip flops and lead her around the pool, introducing her to her new coworkers.

She was sarcastic but not in a mean way. She just…something about her…

I bit my lower lip, pondering as she talked with one of the guys.

Her gaze whenever she looked at me. It almost demanded me to look back. I couldn’t look away. She had an air of mystery about her, but she came across as someone with nothing to hide.

To my surprise, Kinsey put her arm around my shoulder. “I like you Chelsey. Maybe we can hang out after work and you can show me the rest of this small town.”

I smile back, playing it cool. “Oh yeah ummm for sure.”

“Oh and this is Marlee. We’ve worked together since as long as I can remember.” I say.

Marlee looks down and cocks her head. “Hey.” She says shortly.

“Yeah hey..” Kinsey replies. “Chelsey can you show me where my locker is going to be? And maybe where the snacks are?” She turns away after Marlee sends a brief, cold stair.

“Yeah it’s this way..” I smile, giving Marlee a wave.

She gives me a short wave back. Staring almost angrily as Kinsey.

I shrug it off. It was odd that Marlee ever disliked anyone. Maybe she just didn’t sleep well or something.

As we walk into the locker room, I smile as Mrs. Hess frowns deeply when she sees Kinsey’s arm around me.

Good.

“Here, you can have this locker on the other side of mine.” I smile, showing Kinsey.

“Thanks.” She smiles thinly before putting her bag into the locker. “So what do you do for fun?” She asks.

“Honestly, summer just started and with my mom leaving, work and making sure my littler sister doesn’t do anything dumb has been keeping me busy.”

“We will have to change that.” She says, smiling mysteriously.

“Okay…well I have to head back to my station. Snack bar is around the corner..” I say, trailing off as her piercing green eyes hold my gaze again.

She smiles during our interlocked gaze, almost as if she knows.

“Thanks for showing me around. I’ll meet up with you when we get off.” She says, looking down at me before breaking the gaze and going to fill out more employment paperwork.

I shudder and blush, walking back to my station. I was so confused with myself. What was up with me? Why did she make me feel this way?

I shake it off as I return to my station.

As I walk past Marlee, she calls me over.

“Ummm hey Chels..who was that?” She asks

“The new girl ‘Kinsey’ I think her name is..” I say, still deep in thought.

“Oh well ummm do you want to hang out after work? My parents won’t be at the house till late if you wanted to come watch a movie or something.” She smiles hopefully down at me from her stand.

I smile back. “I would but I already told Kinsey that I would show her around town after work..you’re welcome to join us?”

“No. I’m fine.” She says shortly, turning away. Her slender feet push off the stand and turn her body.

Ignoring the obvious, I walk off, giving her a wave. “Okay. Next time then!”

After work, I change into my Jean shorts, white Nike air forces, and white crop top. I wait by my parents old Honda for Kinsey to finish up signing papers in Mrs. Hess’ office.

Marlee walks by wearing Birkenstocks, black biker shorts, and a green cutoff t shirt, revealing her toned abs and thin hips.

She walks up and without saying anything gives me a long, tight hug. “Mmmmm text me later. Okay?” She says before walking off.

“Okay..” I say somewhat awkwardly. As she lets go, I see Kinsey standing there looking at us quizzically. She’s wearing white slip on Vans, Jean shorts, and a sleeveless black top.

“Ummm ready?” I smile, hopping in my car.

“Yeah…let’s go..” she smiles back, climbing into the passenger seat with me. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

Great writing so far, looking forward to see where it goes after this!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

So far so good! Great writing, looking forward to what comes next hehe
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

You can add me to the list of the people who are enjoying this story. Well done!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Who’s next to get tied up?
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hellooooooooo!!! Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement (I need them) 😅😂 Please keep them coming and feel free to offer suggestions on what you would like to see happen or whatever. I’m letting this story take lead me a bit haha.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My eyes drift to the passenger seat every so often as I look Kinsey up and down. She was wearing high top black and white converse, white socks, ripped Jean shorts, and a green top that almost matched her eyes.

Those piercing eyes.

After driving around for a bit, looking at what little the small town had to offer, I pull over to a bridge by the creek.

“Andddddd that’s about it.” I giggle. “Probably not what you’re used to seeing in California.”

“No.” Kinsey sighs. “It’s not…”

“Well…I guess I could take you ba-“ I start before being cut off.

“Are you and Marlee? Like a thing?”

I blush at the question. “Um no. We been friends since middle school…why?”

“Oh I don’t know…” Kinsey winks at me. “Just seems like she’s interested in being more than friends…but if not…”

She leans in so close that I can feel her breath on my ear.

“I’m veryyyyy interested…”

I blush slightly. “Oh ummm thank you? I mean, I think you’re cute too…I ummm…”

She puts her strong hand over my lips.

“Shhhhh…pull over here. Behind this building.” She whispers firmly.

I comply, pulling my car behind the old abandoned CVS.

As soon as I put it into park, she was on my lap, kissing me and caressing me.

I was taken back but didn’t resist. I wasn’t sure how to feel about it. She was beautiful. I wonder why she chose me? She could have had anyone, guy or girl.

My mind races as her green eyes hold my gaze.

She slips off her converse and begins to pull out the laces. She slides into the seat behind me and pulls my wrists behind me.

“Hey, Kinsey? What are you-“

“Shhhhh” she giggles. “Don’t you like a little danger?” She whispers in my ear.

I decide to remain quiet as my wrists are bound behind the car seat with her shoe laces.

She then climbs back into the front seat, holding her long white sock.

“Hold still.” She orders as she ties the still warm sock around my eyes as a blindfold.

For the next 30 minutes, she makes out with me while feeling every inch of my body.

Slowly, I let my body relax, accepting her tongue into my mouth and her soft hands across my skin.

Kinsey then put her hand over my lips again, tighter this time, before proceeding to give me hickeys on the side of my neck.

I protested but to no avail.

“Just in case anyone wonders…” she whispers in my ear after leaving the three bright red marks on my tan neck.

“You can take me home now…” she giggled as she unties my wrists and takes off her sock.

She leaves her feet in my lap as I drive, caressing the area between my legs while she threads the laces back into her converse.

I try not to moan as I drive, but I did swerve a few times, much to her delight.

Finally, we reach her house. It’s a huge mansion in the wealthy neighborhood in our town.

Before exiting the vehicle, she leans over and kisses me gently, while staring deeply into my eyes.

“I’ll see you at work tomorrow. Don’t be late.” She smiles dangerously and skips toward her house.

I sit there for a second, my hair a mess, still somewhat sweaty.

What just happened…
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

This chapter was a delight to read. I hope Marlee doesn't find out what happened, she'll be crushed.

...Then again, it might be a good way to get Chelsey and Kinsey bound and gagged together. Or, hell, all three of the girls!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The show rolls onward. What will happen next? We will see when you post it [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Excellent but predictable twist. I’d like to see Marlene quiz you about the mark on your neck tomorrow and thought you deny it was anything to do with the new girl she tickles a confession out of you. And yes having you both tied up sounds good.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Great continuation [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]! I feel for poor Marlee... I wonder how she will react to this turn of events. But who can say no to piercing green eyes!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sorry for the delay! I hope to have the next part up soon. Trying to add a few plot twists to keep everyone guessing 😉 as always, I am open to all ideas and critiques!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day as I drove into work, my mind kept going back to what had happened the day before. Her face. Her hands. Those eyes. It was enough to make me day dream.

I shook my head as I pulled into the pool parking lot. Back to reality, I thought to myself.

As I got to my locker, Marlee walked up at the same time.

“Hey Chels..” she said with a cheery smile.

That smile quickly faded as her soft brown eyes spotted the hickey on my neck.

“…you ummm….have fun with Kinsey yesterday?…” she asked as her face flashed a bright shade of red.

She quickly turned to her locker and brushed her hair behind her ear.

“Yeah, just showed her around town and stuff…” I replied absentmindedly as I rummaged through my locker.

“Oh…cool…” she muttered back before turning abruptly and walking out to the pool.

“What’s her problem?” Kinsey says as she walks up behind me, brushing against me as she opens her locker on the other side of me.

I involuntarily shudder at her touch. What was my actual problem, I thought.

“Oh..ummm…I don’t know honestly. She’s been weird these last few days.” I reply, putting my bag inside my locker and closing it.

“Weird….” Kinsey shrugs as she closes her locker. “We hanging out again after work?”

I sigh, “I can’t until tonight. I have to catch up on some chores around the house and make sure my sister isn’t getting into trouble.”

“Well maybe I’ll come over after you’re done then and help out.” Kinsey replies, staring intently at me with her green eyes. “Change that to, I will be over.”

I watch her as she walks off towards her life guard station.

She really knew how to leave me speechless. . .
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, my! Is trouble brewing?
Spy Task Force Completed
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wow! I can't believe a whole month has passed! How time flies...

Great story!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 9 months ago Wow! I can't believe a whole month has passed! How time flies...

Great story!
Good things are worth waiting for!
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic