The Farm Boy and the Bully (M/M) (Chapter 7, June 22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

TightropesEU wrote: 1 year ago You are a great writer, love your 2 stories. Hope you will write more. I am curious, you mentioned another website, which one?
Thanks!
PM sent
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 6 - Revenge in the Country

Kole made it to Jake’s place before Jake did so he waited in his truck. Jake finally came flying into his parking place and ran to the front door with Chinese carryout. He waved Kole in saying “I’ve got big news, so I grabbed carryout, so we’d have more time to talk.”

Jake started the story, telling about his visit to his Grandma in the hospital. Then he explained about how she wanted to give the house to Jake. Jake explained the house had been in the family since his great grandparents married. It went to their only son, Jake’s Grandpa. A good time back, part of the land was sold off to finance the first family car dealership and the car dealership empire grew while the farm shrunk. But Grandpa didn’t sell all the land. He kept the plot with the house on it, some good pastureland and some good hay fields. The hay fields and most of the pasture was rented out to another farmer. Jake would have the house and a barn and a little bit of land. But here was the catch – beyond mowing a yard Jake was lost on what one did in the country and would need help. He’d need Kole’s help.

Jake had just presented an offer that Kole couldn’t believe. He would have some land to work on again, even if it was a smaller plot. Jake continued: “Imagine this. No apartment rent for you. No town home mortgage. We’ve got a house we can make suit us. We’ve got a little bit of land.” Kole was thinking this was a big decision for someone he hadn’t even known for long. But his heart ached for country living, and he had to admit his heart also ached for Jake. Plus Kole knew his uncle had bought the horses when the farm sold. Maybe there was a chance he could buy them back. So Kole said “Let’s check the place out.”

Jake relayed the info to his grandmother. She had already decided to move into an apartment upon release from the hospital. She hadn’t told Jake’s Dad yet but she was going to that night. She asked Jake if he could help her pack the place up Saturday morning. Jake told her he would and that he’d bring a friend to help. A moving service would come for the furniture and boxes, she said.

Friday night after work, Kole told Jake he was driving tonight and they had some errands to do. After a fast food dinner, Kole pulled into the local farmer’s supply store. He walked Jake back to the boot section. “First we’ve got to get you some real working boots. Your nice boots won’t cut it for farm work.” Kole picked out a pair of brown Ariat square toe western work boots. Jake thought “That’s probably what Jakes’s boots looked like a few years back.” And they were the same boot, other than the color of the shafts. Jake’s had a brown shaft, while Kole’s was cream color. Kole recommended some heavier work socks, and some gloves.

Saturday morning, they were off to meet Jake’s Grandma in the pickup. Grandma could tell Kole was a polite boy, raised right, as he greeted her with a “Good morning Ma’am.” Grandma had made a list of what she wanted packed. The furniture was also marked for the movers. After some time packing and shuffling, Kole was in the other room, and Grandma whispered to Jake “Is this guy gonna help you out here? I can tell he’s used to being on a farm and you’ll need help getting this place back in shape.” Jake blushed and Grandma said “I can tell there’s an attraction between the two of you.” Jake blushed. Grandma knew she hit a nerve.

The movers showed up and soon the house was emptied of much of Grandma’s possessions. Jake’s Dad was working that day, but showed up to take Grandma to her new place.

After the moving truck was loaded, Jake said “Let’s have a look around.” “Not so fast”, Kole said. He went to the truck and grabbed the new boots from yesterday. He handed the box to Jake and said “You’re a country boy. You should make sure you’re wearing these boots around the farm.

Jake looked great as a farm boy. He was wearing the same pair of old jeans and T-shirt, but now he had the Ariat boots on. Kole threw him a ball cap with a tractor name on it and said, “Let’s explore.” The yard needed mowed. The lot outside the yard needed even more work. Kole wondered what equipment, if any, was still around in the old barn.

Unfortunately, other than a few hand tools and the occasional odd pieces of old equipment, there wasn’t much in the barn. The only power equipment they had was a lawn mower stored in the garage. Kole looked around the barn and his imagination went wild. He said “Jake, I’ll work on getting us the equipment we need to get the land back into shape. You need to work on a plan for us to have a ‘play space’ in this old barn. Both guys got a little hard at that thought. Without Jake noticing, Kole grabbed a length of old twine and stuck it in his pants pocket.

Kole returned to his truck and grabbed a couple of light weight long sleeve shirts and threw one to Jake. “Put this one and button the sleeves. Be sure to tuck the shirt in. Also, tuck your pants legs into your boots. We’re gonna walk back and look at some of the fields. Dressing like this will help keep the ticks off.” Jake cringed at the thought of ticks.

Kole led the way with an old machete he found in the barn and watched as Jake followed behind with a backpack containing some bottled water. Jake wasn’t comfortable pushing through the overgrown fields and appreciated the path Kole was making for them. Finally they got to a shady spot to rest. “There’s a lot of work to be done, but I could imagine the pastureland here would be great for a couple cows or horses.” Kole said. Jake agreed, since he certainly had no meaningful input. Kole pointed out there even appeared to be a natural spring somewhere near since the ground was muddy behind them.

Kole decided since there were in his type of environment, it was time for him to take control. Kole commanded, “Put your hands together in front of you.” Jake was slow to comply and Kole said “I didn’t stutter. Put your hands together in front of you.” This time Jake complied. Kole pulled out the twine and quickly bound Jake’s wrists. Jake had never been tied up before and was amazed at how quickly his dick responded to the ropes. Jake tried to see how well he was tied and if he could untie his hands, but the twine was rough and Jake was glad it was around his shirt sleeves instead of his bare skin.

Enjoying his victim’s plight, Kole decided to explore the area of the spring. Watching Jake tiptoe around the mud his hands still bound, Kole commented “You won’t be much of a farm boy if you worry about getting dirty. You’ll wash up. So will your clothes and your boots.” Kole pointed at a larger puddle of water. “Step in there, both feet.” Jake said “Yes Sir” and stepped in with one foot. The puddle was deep. As Jake stepped in with his second foot, he felt his fist boot sink even deeper. It was now deep enough water was running over the top of the boot shaft. The second boot suffered the same fate. Jake couldn’t have imagined this before. Here he was in the country, wearing “farm boy” boots, his wrists bound, sinking in a mud puddle – it sure was a long way from him being the bully and picking on the country boys. Like most bullies, Jake never imagined the tables would be turned on him.

Kole then waded into the puddle with Jake and gave him a gentle shove. There was nothing Jake could do but fall backwards into the muddy puddle. Kole helped Jake up, but Jake was now a wet mess from head to boots. Now that Jake’s new boots were at least partially broken in, they headed back to the house and they dried out a bit on the walk back.

Kole led Jake over to an odd metal contraption over in the corner of the barn. “What in the heck is that?” Jake inquired. Kole explained it was a cattle chute and might be used when a vet was examining a cow or calf. “Step inside and stick your head out the front. You’ll have to bend over a little.” Kole said. Jake did and before he knew it the gate was squeezing his neck. He couldn’t push through or pull his head back. He was stuck hunched over with his head through the gate. Kole looked in and could see that Jake knew he was now trapped. Jake scolded himself for falling into Kole’s trap. There was nothing Jake could do and Kole reached into the back of the chute and gave Jake a wedgie.

Kole then untied Jake’s hands and commanded Jake to extend his right hand through the side of the chute. Soon Jake’s right hand was secured to the side of the chute. Next was his left hand. Then Kole secured Jake’s left booted foot to the chute railing. Then his right foot was secured.

“Seems not that long ago, you were the bully pulling underwear up my ass. Now you’re a captured by a country boy, stuck with a wedgie.” Kole sneered. And Kole was enjoying the power of being in charge while Jake was helpless to resist. Kole went to the front of the chute and looked at his trapped bully. Kole left Jake in the chute and went in the house. He wasn’t gone long, but it seemed a lot longer for Jake as he was quite uncomfortable. And aroused. Jake struggled, but soon realized Kole really knew how to tie knots. Kole returned with a dirty boot sock and used it to gag Jake.

Kole then reached in and unbuckled Jake’s belt and jeans. Kole then pulled Jakes’ pants down a bit and then pulled the underwear out of Jake’s ass crack. Kole then lubed up Jake’s ass, put a condom on his own dick and went to work fucking his captive. The first time Kole’s cock was in Jake’s ass, Jake was in control. Not this time. Kole was in charge and let his captive know it. Kole pumped furiously with an occasional ass slap thrown in for good measure. Jake’s hard dick bounced along with the rhythm of Kole’s cock plunging in and out. Jake was making nothing but sounds of pleasure through the gag. After Kole came, he reached around and found Jake as hard as he could be. It didn’t take much stimulation before Jake’s load was delivered.

Kole pulled Jake’s underwear up and the underwear slid right up Jake’s now lubricated ass crack and the feeling was very different for Jake, with his ass being recently fucked and all the lube in his crack. Kole paused and untied Jake’s booted feet. Then he untied Jake’s hands. Lastly Kole undid the part of the chute holding Jake’s neck. Jake was now free to fix his underwear, pull up his jeans, and remove the gag.

Oh, how Kole wanted to keep Jake as his captive forever (and regretted that he had to let him loose) as revenge for the torment the bully had inflicted on Kole and other country boys. And Jake was quite conflicted – he enjoyed being in charge and tormenting Kole. But damn, Jake sure liked being the victim too. Both guys were sure there would be a power struggle ahead.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

[mention]Red86[/mention] , [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] , [mention]gag1195[/mention]
Kole's revenge time has arrived. And it seems the balance of power going forward might be a little different!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Kole should be in charge more often! Especially now that they are out in the country. Jake is out of his element, and will be relying on Kole more and more... Kole can and should use that to his advantage!

I can't wait to see the playroom they construct.
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha, now this what I would expect from a country boy. Jake's totally out of his element so it's time for Kole to take charge. I do not think Jake will totally switch to sub but I can see their relationship being a switchy one.

Indeed it would be interesting to see them construct a playroom as gag1195 said!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've let a few chapters slip past me but I'm caught up again now. Still enjoying watching Jake and Kole's relationship develop even if Jake is occasionally a bit mean to Kole - he definitely got a bit damp in more ways than one.

I like the fact that now we've moved more into Kole's world he's started to take control and is getting a little bit of revenge on Jake. Both of them are definitely discovering new things about themselves. Sounds like they have some fun plans for the barn.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I’ve enrolled in a six week continuing education program. I probably won’t have any updates until class ends at the beginning of May. I have lots more in store for Jake and Kole.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I read this on the other site you mentioned, really enjoying this more bondage-centric version. All the best with your classes!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Chapter 7 - Short Lived Victory

Kole had turned his back to Jake as he started to walk out of the barn. That was his mistake. Before Kole had a chance to leave, Jake tackled Kole and Kole was soon on his stomach on the barn floor with Jake sitting on his back. And Jake had grabbed some of the rope he’d been tied up with.

Soon, Kole’s hands were tied behind his back. Jake’s surprise attack had totally caught Kole off guard. With Kole’s hands tied, Jake had little trouble tying Kole’s booted feet. Jake then grabbed the mate to the sock that Kole had gagged him with. From a victory walk to now being tied and gagged on the barn floor, Kole’s fortunes had changed very quickly. Kole rolled around on the floor trying to get loose, but it wasn’t happening.

Jake stood Kole up and dragged him over to the workbench. Jake pushed Kole over the workbench, with his stomach against the top surface. Quickly Jake took another piece of rope and secured Kole’s torso to the workbench. Jake then unbuckled Kole’s belt and slid Kole’s jeans and underwear down, exposing Kole’s ass. Jake then left saying he was going for some “supplies”.

The oddest thoughts ran through Kole’s mind. Would he run away now if he wasn’t tied up? Was he glad this was really happening? What happened to the dominant Kole of a few minutes ago? Then he settled on one thought – he loved being tied up. There was no denying it. His dick certainly agreed. He knew sooner or later he’d be tied up and fucked and he actually started to welcome the idea a bit – but not so much he didn’t continue to struggle against the ropes.

Jake returned and said, “I heard you never properly celebrated your birthday. Time for 21 whacks!” Jake started the birthday whacks gently with a paddle he’d grabbed from his toy bag. But they got harder with each one. As some of the later whacks were delivered, Jake enjoyed the moans and groans of his captive as well as watching the booted feet dance on the ground as Kole’s body winced with the harder paddling. Kole ended with a somewhat red ass that was starting to burn a little. Kole imagined the paddling could have been much worse. As far as Kole’s dick was concerned, it appeared to have greatly enjoyed the spanking.

Jake removed the rope securing Kole to the bench. He then untied Kole’s booted feet. Jake then pulled up Kole’s underwear and jeans. Jake then tugged on Kole’s underwear up his ass and said “Let’s go, farm boy. I’m back in control!”.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Glad that Kole got to enjoy some time in the dominant role, even if he finds himself much happier in the sub role! Though I'd love to see what other ways Kole would try and rope Jake up around the farm!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I'm not convinced Jake is fully back in control, maybe just momentarily. I suspect this isn't the last we see Kole with the upper hand on the farm 😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic