[Waryverse] The Urge (COMPLETE, 2023-08-24)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse] The Urge (COMPLETE, 2023-08-24)

Post by blackbound »

Thanks to @Red86 for planting the seed for...

THE URGE

Loum really thinks he is a lot more quiet than he is, but I always wake up when he approaches my bed at night. Usually, I pretend to remain asleep and what happens happens; today, though, it's my birthday and I'm not in the mood. Last time, he was up for giving me a day to do what I wanted to him, a story I've already told. This time, he was adamant in not allowing it. I'd even gone to Rui to enlist some help in getting my wish, and, to my surprise, he'd shot me down as well.

Fine. I've prepared some things, and I can still best him physically. He's not tying me up for my birthday.

And so, when I sense him next to me, I kick out at him, grab him with my legs and force him to the ground, with me coming to rest on top of him as something he was holding clatters off into the dark. Before he can react, I've slammed one of the more brutal gags from our arsenal into his mouth, fastening it tightly behind his neck. It's composed of multiple stacked rubber balls that get smaller towards the tip, which is really far down the throat. Even trying to talk immediately triggers the gag reflex, and it takes a lot of willpower to get it back under control... so while he's busy with that, I wrestle his hands bahind his back and cuff them.

He's still heaving a little when I slide the blindfold over his eyes. I pull him up roughly, grab him by his dreads, and march him off to the dungeon at a brisk pace, him bent over forward, stumbling after me, me making sure he can't get his bearings.

I succeed. He's still helpless when we arrive, and I spin him in a circle repeatedly before slamming him up against the wall, where the rotating St. Andrew's cross is. Before he can do anything, I've got the waist belt fastened, and he stops struggling after I've locked his legs in place. I latch more belts over his throat and forehead.

I use a second pair of handcuffs to temporarily restrain his right arm while I unlock the original pair and force his left into its place on the cross, pulling the straps tight. Then I do the same to the other arm. He's immobile and at my mercy, breathing heavily, forced not to make a sound by the gag.

I pull off his blindfold. His eyes are wide, and I can't quite read his expression... fear? Excitement? Disappointment? It doesn't matter, he's mine now.

He watches in silence as I gather items, his breath catching ever so often as the gag takes its toll.

Depositing everything on a trolley, I start by oiling him up top to bottom, massaging it in until his skin glows, my shining mahogany god. I pay special attention to his genitals, and they respond as I hoped they would.

Then I push the stool in front of him and begin applying the restraints.

I kneel on the stool and painstakingly frogtie my legs, tying ankles to calves. As I hoped, my head is now at groin height if I lean forward.

I put a pair of clamps on my nipples, hissing at the pain. Next is the cock cage; despite my growing excitement, I manage to lock myself up in the metal prison, putting the key on the trolley. Loum is watching with interest, his own excitement still clearly visible.

I lube up the vibrating plug and insert it. I'd initially rolled my eyes at the app control, but for this purpose, it's perfect. I start the program from my phone, which will give me another 5 minutes to get ready before it begins stimulation.

I strap the spider gag into my mouth, then drop the handcuff key on the ground, taking note of its location. I'll have to fall off the stool onto the mat below to get it, but that won't be a problem.

Finally, I attach the handcuffs to one wrist, pull the blindfold over my eyes, take another deep breath, then cuff my hands behind my back.

I lean forward, managing to line up my mouth with Loum's dick, and descend upon it.

After a few seconds, my plug begins buzzing. I don't let it distract me from the difficult task of the blowjob I'm providing. The ring forcing my mouth open means I can't rely on my lips as much, so I apply a combination of breath and tongue to stimulate Loum. I can hear him breathing heavily over the sound of the vibrator.

The vibration increases in intensity as I continue my ministrations. My own dick is painfully hard against its cage, but I take my time, not wanting it to be over so quickly. The program I've set lets me keep track of elapsed time via the plug's ever-stronger buzzing.

Eventually, I feel he's almost there, and so am I. And then, suddenly, the plug gives me a painful jolt, throwing me off balance. I fall forward, Loum's dick sliding all the way in through the ring. I can't breathe, and as I still struggle to get back in place, he comes, firing directly down my throat. I do too, but I don't notice at the time.

I manage to pull back just before I run out of air, but overbalance, and fall backwards off the stool onto the mat. Not how I wanted this to go.

Sighing, I reach for the handcuff key.

It's not there.
Last edited by blackbound 9 months ago, edited 8 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Oops!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Quite interesting to see what that seed grew into as this, as usual, is off to an interesting start!

Wary gained the upper hand over Loam, yet goes and joins him in bondage but the keys aren't where they should be when he's ready for release. Did he land in the wrong spot, hit the keys and knock out of reach or has someone entered the room and taken them 🤔. I suspect the latter 😈🤣

Does Wary retain his upper hand. Does him and Loam stay in bondage together for his birthday. Or does Loam eventually get out and have Wary like he orginally intended. Curious to see how this plays out!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 10 months agoOops!
A succinct summary of the current dilemma.
Red86 wrote: 10 months ago Quite interesting to see what that seed grew into as this, as usual, is off to an interesting start!

Wary gained the upper hand over Loam, yet goes and joins him in bondage but the keys aren't where they should be when he's ready for release. Did he land in the wrong spot, hit the keys and knock out of reach or has someone entered the room and taken them 🤔. I suspect the latter 😈🤣

Does Wary retain his upper hand. Does him and Loam stay in bondage together for his birthday. Or does Loam eventually get out and have Wary like he orginally intended. Curious to see how this plays out!!
I'll make it worse by saying there's a false assumption in your post... :twisted:

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Yay! Wary and Loum are back and if that ending is anything to go by it would seem that other members of the gang may not be far behind!

I love how Wary has taken control of his birthday bondage - he's getting what he wants the way he wants it - well he was.

Now time to try and spot that false assumption from [mention]Red86[/mention]. It must be that Wary gained the upper hand. Has Loum planned this? He wasn't blindfolded so presumably he saw where the keys went and didn't say anything.

[mention]blackbound[/mention] you've hooked me in again!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 10 months ago Yay! Wary and Loum are back and if that ending is anything to go by it would seem that other members of the gang may not be far behind!

I love how Wary has taken control of his birthday bondage - he's getting what he wants the way he wants it - well he was.

Now time to try and spot that false assumption from @Red86. It must be that Wary gained the upper hand. Has Loum planned this? He wasn't blindfolded so presumably he saw where the keys went and didn't say anything.

@blackbound you've hooked me in again!
Great to have you back, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!

That's not the wrong assertion, no. But don't worry, the mystery will be solved tomorrow.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 2

Ok, keep calm. I must've fallen off differently than I thought. The key can't be gone.

The plug's vibration increases again as I twist and turn every which way, blindly searching for the key. I pause and struggle to grasp its base with one hand, finally managing to pull it out and discard it.

I resume grabbing around for the key, getting increasingly frustrated and concerned, less for myself than Loum. What a stupid idea this was!

What can I do? I can't get my hands in front of me due to the frogtie. Can't rub the blindfold off because it's one of the good ones.

I try to reach the knots on the ropes with my fingers, but the ankles are too far away, and the calves are tied in front. I'd have to lie on my stomach to maybe have a chance at getting at them, and I don't want to blindly flop over onto a chastity cage and clamps.

I hear the plug shutting off, out of battery. How long have I been searching? Thanks to the gag, I can only make unintelligible noise, and Loum can't respond due to his.

Am I... are we stuck until someone finds us?

Then two sets of arms lift me off the floor and slam me against the wall. I feel the belt around my waist and realize I'm being made to trade place with Loum. I put up a symbolic struggle, but I know that I have no chance, and soon, I'm immobilized and the cross rotates, leaving me at a 100 degree angle or so.

My gag is removed and replaced with a firm hand. I hear Loum's stern voice. "Not one word."

I nod. He lets go and I can hear him walking away. True to my word, I hang in silence, my feeling of shame growing ever stronger. I'm covered in my drying drool. My nipples are on fire and my ass hurts. What have I done?

Time stretches into eternity as I wait and ponder that urge that befalls me from time to time. The urge that grasped me when I ravished Faiz in that escape room. The urge I felt when I saw Loum's brothers humiliated, and all I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck them both. And now the urge to refuse to take the hint and just let things happen. Ruining it with my boyfriend and master, on my birthday.

I want to cry.

- * -

I hear him come back. He carefully, removes the clamps. New pain shoots through my nipples, but he kisses them, makes it better, as if I were a child again.

His hand moves to my caged member. He teases my cockhead with his fingernail until I'm as hard as the cage will allow again. He moves his hand to my testicles, cupping them, rolling them in his hand gently.

To my surprise, he unlocks the cage and removes it. He grabs the base ring and slowly but inexorably pulls it away from my body, increasing the pressure on my genitals until they suddenly pop through. I gasp from the sensation.

"This is not how I imagined my surprise would go," he says, "but all you've done is make me even more determined to go through with this."

I need to say something, but he notices and puts his hand over my mouth again. "Shh."

He pulls the blindfold off. He's kneeling, his face next to mine, holding up a small box.

There's a ring in it.

"Warmed... will you marry me?" he asks.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ahhhh!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 10 months agoAhhhh!
The good kind, I hope.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

The cute type!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 10 months ago
I'll make it worse by saying there's a false assumption in your post... :twisted:
Some help that was 😈. Even got a chuckle from @Pup Wingletang comment when he tried to spot my false assumption 😅. Fortunately most of the answer was revealed in chapter two but now I wanna know how Loam got off the cross!

Here Wary was so worried he ruined the whole evening and it was completely the opposite, the most memorable!

Even if it was a bit flawed, it was funny to read about Wary getting another chance to switch. Its clear who's technically dom and who's sub but it shakes things up and I hope we get to see more of it from time to time in the Waryverse!

Now just curious how they plan to celebrate this moment 😉
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86, sorry, it was too good to pass up. You said "have Wary like he orginally intended", but that was not the intention for once - he just wanted to propose! The thing that clattered away when Wary pounced on him was the ring box.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 10 months ago @Red86, sorry, it was too good to pass up. You said "have Wary like he orginally intended", but that was not the intention for once - he just wanted to propose! The thing that clattered away when Wary pounced on him was the ring box.
I'm not going to play your word games anymore @blackbound. I'll stick to picking holes in your science!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 10 months ago I'm not going to play your word games anymore @blackbound. I'll stick to picking holes in your science!
Oh no, now I'm distracting from the proposal with my urge! Hoist by my own petard.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 3

I'm stunned and speechless for a moment. After all I just did?

Then: "Yes!" I blurt out. Now I am crying as he rotates me upright, rising with me, puts the ring on my finger and moves in to kiss me, hard and hungry. I want to hug him, but my arms are welded to the cross, and my legs are still folded in half and flailing in mid-air. He gets his hands behind my head and moves in harder, our noses smooshed together, his tongue invading my mouth. He keeps going until we run out of air, then breaks it off. We're both breathing hard.

He grabs some rope, undoes my left arm. I hang precariously as he folds it in half, ties it off. He does the same with my other arm, and now only two straps are holding me. He moves in again and undoes the one around my chest; I fall forward, onto his. He grabs me with one arm, undoing the final strap with the other, and carries me over to the bench, laying me on my back. I flail with my bound extremities, like a flipped-over turtle might.

Loum approaches with a panel gag, shoves it in my mouth and fastens it tightly behind my head. It has some extra bits I can't quite make out.

"This next part's going to take a bit longer thanks to your previous, uh, action," he announces.

He lubes himself up, then me. He leans over me and, mouth open, descends onto my gag. I realize it's double-ended as he closes a second pair of straps behind his own head. We're mouth to mouth, separated by a layer of leather.

He enters me, carefully at first, but quickly picking up speed. We're breathing in unison as he takes me, his hands on either side of my chest, the fingers just touching the bench while his thumbs are on my nipples, stimulating them rhythmically as he thrusts in and out. All I can do is lie there and take it, my folded arms and legs moving erratically.

He takes his time, varying between fast, hard strokes and gentle lovemaking. It must be an hour later when he finally comes, and releases himself from the double gag. He spends some time stretching and working the kinks out of his back before turning his attention back to me.

From the depths of the dungeon, he produces a spreader bar and attaches my feet to it before finally untying them. The relief is short-lived as he folds me in half, fastening its central collar around my neck. My hands go in the two final restraints and I'm helpless again, my ass sticking out invitingly.

Which, of course, is the point. He brandishes a strap and takes great delight in "explaining" to me how I will be counting the hits and thanking him for them. He knows I hate verbal submission and is wielding it against me.

The gag comes off, and he spends an inordinate amount of time paddling my ass until it feels like it must be glowing red, stopping only when he knows I really can't take anymore. He applies some cooling salve; now it feels like it's on fire and freezing at the same time. He then callously wipes his hands off on my dick. Any erection is long gone, and this stuff isn't helping either.

Again, I try to say something, and again he presses his hand over my lower face until I give up. He produces a piece of cloth and stuffs my mouth with it, then caps it off with the ball gag he used on our very first date.

Unlike me, he's hard again. Would he..?

He approaches, his erection against my hole. He's had a year, and he's turning my treatment of him on my last birthday around on me in the cruellest way.

- * -

@Xtc @Red86 @Pup Wingletang
KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

Delightful!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

KidBlink wrote: 10 months agoDelightful!
Glad you like it!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Loam has had a year to wait and plan for his repayment to Wary. I should be thinking poor Wary but 1, he's had it coming. 2, he's unlikely to "hate" it 😅
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A brilliant way for Loum to get payback on Wary for last year - this time Wary himself is the extraction tool. At least he keeps Wary warm whilst he recharges!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 10 months ago Loam has had a year to wait and plan for his repayment to Wary. I should be thinking poor Wary but 1, he's had it coming. 2, he's unlikely to "hate" it 😅
This is harsh but fair.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 10 months ago A brilliant way for Loum to get payback on Wary for last year - this time Wary himself is the extraction tool. At least he keeps Wary warm whilst he recharges!
This is amazingly callous, but it also made me laugh.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 4

"No," he suddenly says, "I'm kinda tired and my back hurts. But I'm sure Mr. F can take good care of you."

That's the nickname we've given Rui's fucking machine. He knows full well I don't like it, and has never used it on me. My eyes widen as he pushes it in place, the largest attachment looming threateningly, bigger than anything I've taken before.

He rubs the thing's tip on my entrance for a few seconds before breaking out into a wide grin.

"You should see yourself right now. Come on, I'm not that much of an asshole."

With that, he wheels the thing away again, and releases me from the spreader bar, but not the gag. He sits me down on his spread legs, my bruised behind safe in mid-air, and massages my back before moving to kissing and nibbling on my neck while playing with my nipples. I'm now moaning in ecstasy, any pain forgotten, willing myself not to start masturbating. He knows, and his hands move to my groin.

He has one more surprise for me. He's holding a ball press, and before I can react, he's threaded my erection through the center hole of the top plate. His head is on my shoulder as he closes the hinge of the transparent plastic device and starts tightening the screws. The bottom plate moves up, squishing my testicles. It looks way more painful to see them spread out than it actually is, and all it does is make me more turned on; I'm leaking precum as he keeps going. He stops when he hears my breathing changing as it starts to get uncomfortable, then adds two more turns.

Directing me to put my arms behind me back, he wraps his left arm around them, and uses his right to play with my glans. He edges me relentlessly, tightening the pressure on the screws every so often, all but flattening my balls between those plastic sheets.

An eternity passes before he allows me release, and I scream into my gag as I come. While I die la petite mort, he tightly wraps my elbows behind my back with rope. I don't even notice while I unload, and when I recover, I'm bound helplessly again, my arms sticking out uselessly on either side of my body.

He deposits me on the ground and removes the press before disappearing into the depths of the dungeon.

When he returns, he's holding a roll of the widest duct tape I've ever seen.

It takes him some time to peel off what he needs.

He steps behind me.

And my entire face disappears into the tape.

- * -

@Xtc @Pup Wingletang @Red86 @KidBlink
Last edited by blackbound 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Loum just doesn't have the stamina! Nothing says romance like a ball press and prolonged edging.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 9 months ago Looks like Loum just doesn't have the stamina! Nothing says romance like a ball press and prolonged edging.
Maybe being bent over in what must be a very uncomfortable position wasn't the best idea. We'll see what he still has in him.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 5

I feel Loum's hands smooth the tape onto my face as he tilts me backwards and - to my surprise - enters me again. They move to my throat, tightening around it as he takes me with powerful strokes. I don't even have time for my brain to go into panic mode at my inability to breathe before he comes and starts to slowly peel the tape back off. Impressive for his third of the day.

"Shit," he says, a little out of breath. "That was fucking hot." I can only mumble in agreement.

"But that wasn't actually what I wanted to do! I have to take care of my fiancé now that he's helpless." He indicates my bound arms, which I can barely move.

He produces two empty Pringles cans, and grins at my confusion.

"First, we have to make sure you don't lose your engagement ring," he explains, and jams my left hand - and forearm - into one of the cans. He tapes it in place, then repeats it with the right. I can move my fingers somewhat, but I might as well have no arms for all I can do with them now.

"Next, we have to make sure you don't make a mess." He produces a diaper, and while I could resist, I'm in no position to actually fight back without hurting Loum via kicking, so I just let it happen. It feels weird but strangely erotic, and helps with the remaining soreness from the earlier paddling.

"Thirdly, we have to make sure you don't become a runaway groom." He positions my legs in front of me such that they're folded at the knees, ankles crossed, feet touching the ground. He ropes my ankles, then drapes the rope over my neck and pulls, forcing me to bend forward with my head between my knees, before tying the rope off at the origin point.

Finally, he undoes the ball gag, but replaces it with a cleave gag of soft fabric that holds the wad of cloth that's been in my mouth for hours now in place. A second piece of fabric covers my eyes.

"There," says Loum. "Now you can think about what you've done, and what you want for our wedding. Oh, one last thing."

He puts a clothespin on my nose, forcing me to breathe through the stuffing in my mouth, and I hear him walk away.

I sigh, and try to get as comfortable as my strict bondage will allow.

Not quite how I'd imagined my birthday to go.

Time passes. Every breath is a struggle. My arms are numb.

I hear footsteps approaching.

The pin comes off my nose. The ropes around my elbows loosen.

"Hey Warmed," says Rui.

- * -

@Xtc @Pup Wingletang @Red86 @KidBlink
Last edited by blackbound 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, keep 'em coming. Your descriptive writing maintains its usual high standard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic