KARMA (FFF/M) - Updated with Chapter 6 (18th Sept)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

I wonder what else he could lick? :twisted:
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Chapter 6

After climbing up the basement stairs and walking through the rest of the house, they finally arrived into the kitchen where food and drink was set on a large table.

The windows were already blurred and the kitchen door was locked behind them.

Matty was made to stand on the left side of the table.

“As it’s your first day on the job” Tish said, unclipping the leash from his collar, “We won’t make your first order too hard. You just need to make sure you fill our glasses when we ask, spread jam or butter onto our toast, that sort of thing. Also, there are rules I have put in place that you must follow and this applies everyday from this moment onwards…”

Matty braced himself for what he was about to be told.

“Under no circumstances whatsoever are you to argue, lie to our faces, be rude or speak back to us. And you’re not to play with yourself, no matter how horny you get. You can get yourself stiff all you like, I mean you’re 18, it would be unrealistic for you horny boys to keep that thing soft for more than 5 minutes. But under no circumstances are you allowed to jack off, unless we give you permission to do so. My name is Letitia, Tish for short, this is Lisa and this is Eliza. But you will call us Mistress Tish, Mistress Lisa and Mistress Eliza. I’m more than willing to forgive you if you forget once or twice, but keep making a habit of this, and you’ll be forced to face the consequences. If you disobey these instructions or any order we give you in the future, no matter how small or big it is, you WILL be punished. Do you understand everything I’ve just said?”

Matty hesitated but then, seeing as there was clearly no other choice, he reluctantly nodded.

“Say it!” Tish barked.

“Yes Mistress Tish” he replied.

‘The sooner I just accept the situation and let these crazy chicks believe they can control me, the sooner I’ll be able to slip out of this place unnoticed and go back home’ he thought to himself.

Tish smiled.

“Good boy. Keep this up and you might get a little reward later” she said as she gently stroked Matty’s dick again.

The three dominatrixes then took their seats at the table, whilst their bound and naked slave, stood quietly to the side.

They chatted amongst themselves, discussing men, events happening in the news and the common chatter that 30 year old something women would usually discuss.

They’d click their fingers every now and again and give their slave an order, like fill up their glass with orange juice or spread some butter on their toast, which Matty would do as quickly as his handcuffs and ankle cuffs would allow him.

Once they had finished their breakfast, Matty was ordered to wash up all the plates, bowls and cutlery in the sink next to the table, whilst his captors continued chatting away with one another.

After he had completed all his tasks, Matty was given a couple slices of toast and jam and a glass of water, which he was dying for after being gagged and hungover for so long.

He was also given a quick bathroom break upstairs to use the toilet, shower and brush his teeth, though his hand and ankle cuffs were not removed and his captors stayed inside the bathroom by the doorway, watching him closely to make sure he didn’t try anything foolish.

Once all this was taken care of, the three dominatrixes led Matty back downstairs into the dungeon, that was located at the far end of their basement, and locked the door behind them.

“Can I have some clothes Tish? I mean Mistress Tish? I’d feel a lot more comfortable with some on” Matty said, as Tish removed the leash again from his collar.

“Awww but we like seeing your little friend down there” Eliza teased, gently tickling his dick.

Matty jerked away from her in a frustrated manner.

“That all depends on how well you behave” came Tish’s smooth, velvety voice, “You’ve been a good boy this morning but you’re gonna have to carry on this behaviour for a good while before we start giving you any privileges.”

“Yeah but I’d feel a lot better with mmmppphhhh”

Matty’s sentence was cut short as Lisa went behind him and placed a firm hand over his mouth.

“Remember the rules?” she hissed, “Don’t ever answer back to your mistresses at any point whatsoever. Understood?”

Matty grunted then nodded reluctantly before Lisa unclamped her hand from his mouth. He hated every second of being controlled by these women. His misogynistic ego was causing him great frustration within.

“This place could probably do with a bit of a clean up” Tish commented as she looked around the dungeon before facing back towards her slave, “You’re probably gonna need a few cleaning products to help you. Wait here.”

She turned round and began walking towards a cupboard that stood a few meters away.

Matty stared down and watched Tish’s ass as she walked away. Her tight leather dominatrix outfit pushed up her ass to make it appear gorgeously sexy, bouncing up and down every time she took a step. Matty’s horny teenage self lusted over it like a dog on heat. He wanted to grab it and squeeze it tight.

He could feel himself getting stiff again as he continued to stare. He subtly moved his handcuffed wrists closer to his hard dick and began to quietly rub it. He knew it was against the rules his captors had put in place, but the sight of Tish’s sexy looking ass moving up and down was making him super horny. He continued to subtly rub his hard dick up and down.

But suddenly Eliza grabbed his handcuffed wrists and yanked them away from his dick.

“Disobeying another rule are we?” she hissed.

Tish put down the cleaning products and walked straight back over to her captive.

“What did the little fucker do this time?” she growled.

“I caught him staring at your ass, trying to jerk himself off” Eliza proudly replied, knowing she had caught him out, “Look at his dick. It’s as stiff as a pole.”

“I… I… I wasn’t” the teenager stuttered, “I was… uhhh… just itching it.”

Tish glared at her slave.

“You’ve just broken 3 rules in two minutes” she hissed, “Speaking back to us, jerking off without permission and now lying to us.”

“Oh fuck you and fuck your stupid rules” Matty blatantly blurted out, though he instantly regretted this the second he realised what he had done.

“Well” Tish said calmly, but somehow her calm tone sounded more threatening than her angry one, “Forget the cleaning job. I see it’s clear you still haven’t quite learnt your place in this house just yet. Though I think a trip to the doctors might just about help fix this.”

She gently grasped Matty by the shoulders and turned him 90 degrees to the side so that he was now facing what appeared to be a doctors surgery chair. He remembered sitting on one of those things when his mum used to take him to the doctors when he was younger for his annual check up appointments. Except this surgery chair in front of him had sturdy leather straps protruding out from several areas, looking like it was designed to keep a resistant patient immobile.

Tish gently put her arm round Matty’s neck and whispered softly in his ear.

“The doctor will see you now…”
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Matty is in deep waters now. Fun part and looking forward to the next ones!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic