Alone (M-Self; F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alone (M-Self; F/M)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

He shivered in anticipation. The hours he spent in this damn locker would all be worth it. All the online self-bondage lessons had not gone to waste. He was the perfect little package all tied up in his swim trunks. The birthday card hung proudly around his neck.

This had been the perfect plan. Caitlain would be so embarrassed. Opening her locker after swim practice to find her little brother’s friend all tied up and making kissy faces at her, like this was their regular kinky thing. It was the perfect prank.

Wasn’t it? Was this really all worth it? He could get into serious trouble for doing this. Wasn’t this breaking an entering? He was in the girl’s gym. What if they thought he was some pervert getting off on watching the girls undress? He wasn’t, he waited for them all to hit the pool before slipping in. They wouldn’t know that. They wouldn’t believe that. What if he got Caitlain in trouble by doing this? Got her kicked off the team?

He didn’t hate her or anything. He and her brother, Mike, have just been pranking her for so long it was second nature. Maybe his little crush kept him doing it. He was only a freshman, not on any teams. They could expel him!

Shit! He had to get out of here! He began to struggle. As he did so his binds ended up becoming tighter around him. There was no way out of this! The girls returned! He closed his eyes and awaited his fate. The locker door opened. Caitlain stared at him wide-eyed. Then her face got a wicked grin. She took what she needed and closed it again.

He remained silent as all the girls, one by one, said their goodbyes. Did that include Caitlain? Had she left him there for some other girl on some other team to find? Could she be that cruel? The door was flung open and she stared at him, licking her lips.

“Who told you?”

“T…told me what?”

“About the fantasies I have about you.”

“No one… you have… about me?”

“How I dream of tying you up. Of you helpless against me. Of keeping you all to myself, forced to endure every naughty, erotic thing I want to do to you.”

She leaned in and whispered the last part in his ear.

“Of never letting you go.”

She yanked him out of her locker and into my new life.