What Sarah Showed Me (F/TF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What Sarah Showed Me (F/TF)

Post by BrittneyStone »

All my life something felt different about me, like I wasn’t who I was. After years of therapy, I admitted to myself that I was trans. My family was supportive, and I came out after graduation. Starting hrt before leaving for college was the best thing I ever did. After a few months I started feeling comfortable in my own skin. My hair came in the way I wanted, by body started changing, my skin grew softer.

I had enrolled in a very liberal university. I ended up being able to snag a private dorm room. Originally I thought that I wanted my own space, but not having someone started to make me feel isolated. This pain caused me to dive head first into college life. I found my people in the drama and art departments. This is where I met Sarah. She was a third year, specializing in photography. Her shoulder length red hair was usually tied up in a messy bun. She always dressed in jumpsuits with wild patterns. I idolized her, she was confident, warm, loving, insanely talented.

It was a cool October morning when we were having coffee together. I was wearing a heather purple pullover, black leggings, cream boot socks, and tan uggs. I felt basic compared to Sarah. She has on a jumpsuit with a pattern of hibiscus flowers all over it along with red combat boots. I was checking my phone when Sarah put her hand over it and held it down to the table.

“Sorry.” I said.

“It’s okay. I do it to everyone. We need to focus on the people around us, not the digital ones.”

“You’re so right.” I replied with butterflies in my stomach.

“I actually wanted to know if you wanted to help me with a photo shoot today?”

“Sure, what is it?” I asked.

“I’m working on a damsels in distress collection. I wanted you to model. Interested?”

“Oh my god, yes. That sounds fun.”

We got up and left. She drove me back to her flat. “My roommates went to a concert this weekend, we’ve got the place to ourselves.”

She took me down to the basement and gave me a sack of clothes. I stepped behind a curtain and undressed. I took out a white lace body suit and slid into it. Next came a pair of white stockings with lack around the thigh. Finally, a short white dress was the last thing I had to put on. I then stepped out.

“Wow Britt, you look smashing.” Sarah said. “Here, let me do your hair and make up.”

I sat down as she started playing with my curly blond hair. Her fingers felt like they had electricity flowing through them. Next, she sat down and started applying make up to my face. I got lost looking into her eyes. She then held up a mirror to me. I had never looked more beautiful. “Wow…” I said,

“You’re so pretty.” She said.

“You did so good, I’ve never liked the way I looked more.” I said.

She then had me stand up and walked over to a wooden beam. “Now, for this shot I want to tie your hands behind your back and tie this piece of white cloth in your mouth. Are you okay with that?” She asked.

I’d played tie up games with some other kids when I was younger, but never the one in ropes. Although I’d be lying if I said that I hadn’t thought about it. “Of course. I feel like Andromeda being offered up to the sea serpent.”

Sarah was tying my hands behind the post as I said that. “Don’t worry, I’ll come through and stop the serpent.”

“Oh my hero, I knew you’d save me.”

She tied the cloth around my head between my lips. “Oh, I never said I’d save you. I just don’t want to serpent to have you.”

We laughed, then she set up the camera. I heard the flash and the click, knowing that I was being photographed. I followed her cues, posing as she wanted me to. Sometime she’d adjust me the way she wanted. After about fifteen minutes she put the camera down. Sarah undid the cloth around my mouth letting it fall around my neck. She leaned in next to my ear and whispered “how does it feel being helpless?”

“It’s kinda scary, but kinda freeing, kinda… good. I like it.”

“Well, I like having someone at my mercy. And I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t like you, Britt. I feel like our energies play so well together.”

“I really like you too Sarah.” I said.

“How about I put away the camera and we can continue this a bit more… intimately?”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

A good beginning. I wouldn't mind Sarah 'showing' me a trick or two!
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittneyStone »

“Now if you need to stop for any reason, snap your fingers three times. Try is now.”

I snapped my fingers per Sarah’s request. She had me change into a pair of pink nylon ribbed panties, white thigh high socks with three pink stripes around the thigh, and a white crop top with two manga style eyes over my breasts. There was also rope tied above and below my breasts, anchoring my arms to my back. My arms were tied parallel to each other. Sarah had taken my ankles, placed one over the other, and tied them together. She then sat down in the bed next to me and took off her red boots. She had on grey boot socks, which she peeled off her feet. “Hey baby, are you familiar with the term stuff a sock in it?”

Well she stuffed a sock in it. Two, actually. Followed it with some microform tape over my lips. After she had me snap my fingers, she pushed me down on the bed. “Let’s test how well you’re gagged.” She pulled my over her knee and brought her palm down on my ass. I squealed, but nothing came out. “Perfect.”

Pulling my panties down, Sarah reached over to the night stand and drizzled lube on her fingers. She started working in to my ass, sliding her finger inside of my virgin ass. Next a not so small plug was pressed against me and slide inside. “Have you ever come with something in your ass?” Sarah asked, to which u shook my head no. “Your life is about to change.”

She wasn’t wrong, as when she hit the remote and the plug started vibrating I became more aroused than I ever had been. I strained against my panties. Sarah had unzipped her jump suit, letting it fall off her shoulder. She then stepped out of it. She didn’t have any underwear on, standing there with her c-cup breast, perfect ass, gorgeous everything.

Next my shirt was lifted, and I was laid down. Sarah placed her lips on my nipples. Ever since starting hrt my nipples had become super sensitive. She licked, nibbled, and sucked on them, moaning as I struggled against her. “I could play with you forever, but right now I need to cut to the chase.”

Sarah untied my ankles, slid down my panties, and crawled on top of me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic