THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER JUNE 15*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU WERE CAPTURED, WHO WOULD YOU TRY TO SUCK UP TO & EARN THE FAVOUR OF THE MOST?

BOB
6%
MITCH
6%
ZACK
6%
NICK
9%
SHAWN
9%
BRAD
3%
RYAN
6%
COREY
12%
ANDREW
6%
CHRIS
No votes
BIG MIKE
3%
JOSHUA
3%
STEVEN
3%
ETHAN
3%
JEREMY
3%
NO ONE. STAY RESOLVED TO ESCAPE!
21%

Total votes: 33

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

In the end I had to plump for Zack as he's good with the ropes, has loads of charisma and a good amount of empathy. I'm just thinking back to the first time he and Steven met in B&G and how quickly Steven felt safe and comfortable with him. Just don't let him know you're ticklish and watch out for his cunning manipulations! In the end it all depends on the beginner but I feel Zach is probably the most likely to tailor the experience to suit the desires of the sub.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Now I'm feeling sorry that Daddy Nick has no votes but I suppose he's a bit of an acquired taste! Can I vote for a double team of Nick and Zach or is that greedy?!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

for me Master Shawn and obviously the best placed for that, he will be sufficiently attentive but also a super (big brother) super odorous. but it seems like I'm following the only one who sees it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 weeks ago Now I'm feeling sorry that Daddy Nick has no votes but I suppose he's a bit of an acquired taste! Can I vote for a double team of Nick and Zach or is that greedy?!
Yeah, Nick very rarely wins these polls. Reading the comments it really seems as though Nick continues to "suffer" from the first past-the-post syndrome; meaning that he would be the second choice of many but the first of few - or in this case, none. Even @OrdinaryWorld who prefers Nick chose Zack as the best choice. Pretty sure @Socksbound did as well.

I really see Nick as a sort of compromise between the two extremes (Zack and Shawn/Andrew). Not quiet nor verbose. Reasonably attentive but also a bit aloof and oblivious. Not as cut and dry as Andrew, but still considerably less diplomatic than Zack.

I'm willing to bet a good number of folks have him as their 2nd/3rd choice.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I believe currently Nick could be top 1 in this survey. I understand why I see so many votes for Zach, but I don't think Nick would be scary for a beginner; he is a gift that has the best of both worlds; he knows how to be sadistic and abandon part of his empathy, and at the same time he worries a lot about your sub. The example of him being angry with Steven for practicing self-bondage is an example of your concern.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just a quick announcement to let you guys know I'm currently hard at work on the next chapter.
In the meantime, I would also like to draw focus on the other illustrated tale that's currently well underway.

* IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED IT OUT YET, DO GIVE IT A TRY.
JUST BE SURE TO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IF YOU DO *

Synopsis: OUR TEEN NARRATOR GOES ON TO RECOUNT HIS FORCEFUL SNATCHING AT THE HANDS OF A BURLY, LEATHER-CLAD, MASKED ASSAILANT & THE ENSUING FIRST REAL BONDAGE EXPERIENCE IT LED TO.

Tags: FIRST-TIME BONDAGE, KIDNAPPING, HANDGAG/GLOVEGAG, SOCKS/SHOES, ROPE BONDAGE, DUCT TAPE

** THE ABOVE STORY IS CURRENTLY A PG-13 STORY BUT WILL SOON ENOUGH FIND
ITSELF GOING INTO ADULT TERRITORY WHEN THE PROTAGONIST COMES OF AGE.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy @puffalover @Mummybag @Eros95 @ShadowHusky
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Seeing as how I'm now hard at work on the next chapter, I figured I'd start a new (less predictable) poll!

* NEW POLL *

IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU'RE MORE DOMINANT OR SUBMISSIVE, IF YOU HAPPENED TO BE CAPTURED BY THIS GROUP, WOULD YOU TRY TO ESCAPE OR WOULD YOU (AS A PRISONER) TRY TO EARN THE TRUST/FAVOUR OF A PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL?

KEEPING IN MIND THAT SOME WOULD BE MUCH HARDER TO GAIN THE FAVOUR/MERCY OF THAN OTHERS AND THAT THE PAYOFF WOULD DIFFER GREATLY BASED ON THE INFLUENCE AND AUTHORITY OF THE CAPTOR IN QUESTION, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'D FOCUS MOST OF YOUR ATTENTION ON AND TRY TO SUCK UP TO THE MOST? EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE.

SEE BELOW FOR A REMINDER OF THE GROUP'S HIERARCHICAL STRUCTURE

AVAILABLE CHOICES

BOB
MITCH
ZACK
NICK
SHAWN
BRAD
RYAN
COREY
ANDREW
CHRIS
BIG MIKE
JOSHUA
STEVEN
ETHAN
JEREMY
NO ONE. STAY RESOLVED TO ESCAPE!

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!
SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy @puffalover @Mummybag @Eros95 @ShadowHusky @vincenzotognolo22 @Blue Ice @tapegagged08 @Straitjacketed @DuctTapeObsessed @Bandanasandrope @Hornysub

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Andrew could be a good candidate, as a big brother I'm sure he would like to have a real submissive slave to take care of things. Corey and Ryan are in the same situation, but I'm afraid of becoming a broken player too quickly.

so it will be Andrew

(you thought I would say Shawn) :lol:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted Zack. Highest level of authority and I think he would be more prone to letting some ass kissing influence him than the others at that level :lol:
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

GoBucks wrote: 2 weeks ago I voted Zack. Highest level of authority and I think he would be more prone to letting some ass kissing influence him than the others at that level :lol:
you will be in heavy competition with Jérémy
:lol:
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

For this one, I would try sucking up to Nick. I know that he is dead set with Steven but I would settle as an alternate for Steven. I think it will be less competition also because everyone else might be too afraid of his nauseating bad boys. Willing casualty here though :lol:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hahaha, I'm not a suck up. I'm escaping :lol:

Then out of retaliation, I'm taking one of their lesser or subs with me to keep as my prisoner for a while :twisted:
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

No one! I am not surrendering!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I would work on Mitch. Just out of personal preference, he's probably the one I'd have to do the least humiliating sexual favors for, and considering his highly reasonable mindset, I'd be able to avoid the harshest of punishments that he saves for the resistant, and he would quickly recognize my talents in dealing with people and likely talk to the others and have me placed into a better position.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Red86 wrote: 2 weeks ago Hahaha, I'm not a suck up. I'm escaping :lol:

Then out of retaliation, I'm taking one of their lesser or subs with me to keep as my prisoner for a while :twisted:
I agree! I am busting out, and taking ethan with me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

These are freakin' awesome preliminary results. A super spread-out vote so far.

I really must say though; those brave souls placing their bets on "STAY RESOLVED TO ESCAPE!" would be in for quite a rough tenure. Given the size and brawn of this group, your chances of escaping are nil. I should also point out that doomed escape attempts and failure to capitulate would land the lot of you in Brad's sphere of influence. In other words, a fate not for the faint-hearted.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago
I really must say though; those brave souls placing their bets on "STAY RESOLVED TO ESCAPE!" would be in for quite a rough tenure. Given the size and brawn of this group, your chances of escaping are nil. I should also point out that doomed escape attempts and failure to capitulate would land the lot of you in Brad's sphere of influence. In other words, a fate not for the faint-hearted.
I think you fail to consider that failing to escape and the consequences of that is a fate plenty of us would want.

Not me though, I'm the 1 Ryan vote :lol:
Hope he wouldn't be hard to flip

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m going with Steven he’s the number 1 of the dependants and has some sort of sway with Nick, in that Nick may consider what Steven says.

Jeremy also managed to get into a game with Steven in B&G that lead to him running away so there’s the potential to try that on him again once I’m in his good graces
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago
I think you fail to consider that failing to escape and the consequences of that is a fate plenty of us would want.

Oh, I'm plenty aware that some of our more bondage-hungry friends (@Starcomet, @blackbound, @Footsub123) are probably hoping to end up in Brad's clutches. Still, the disclaimer seems warranted.

As for you sucking up to Ryan, it would be a complicated matter. Ryan would be pretty hard to suck up to and difficult to please. He's a very demanding figure. The difficulty I see here though is the payoff. Who's to say whether Ryan would suck you up into a spiral of twisted mind games or use you as a pawn for his own sadistic pleasure? Either way, would be a daunting task and a risky endeavour.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago Oh, I'm plenty aware that some of our more bondage-hungry friends (@Starcomet, @blackbound, @Footsub123) are probably hoping to end up in Brad's clutches. Still, the disclaimer seems warranted.

As for you sucking up to Ryan, it would be a complicated matter. Ryan would be pretty hard to suck up to and difficult to please. He's a very demanding figure. The difficulty I see here though is the payoff. Who's to say whether Ryan would suck you up into a spiral of twisted mind games or use you as a pawn for his own sadistic pleasure? Either way, would be a daunting task and a risky endeavour.
I'd feel very intrigued to be used by Ryan like that. Wonder how he'd play with me :?

Feel it would be very fun once this poll is over if you described how hard sucking up to each guy would be, how it would go, and the different risks/payoffs!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago

Oh, I'm plenty aware that some of our more bondage-hungry friends (@Starcomet, @blackbound, @Footsub123) are probably hoping to end up in Brad's clutches. Still, the disclaimer seems warranted.
And what exactly would Brad do? He cannot go too far as the others would not allow it.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago These are freakin' awesome preliminary results. A super spread-out vote so far.

Hahaha, don't underestimate some of us. Regardless, it's a risk I'm willing to take to regain my freedom and take something dear to them in return :lol:
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 weeks ago I agree! I am busting out, and taking ethan with me!
Ethan is a good choice. Actually would be my 1st choice but since I'm apparently digging myself a hole, might as well go broke or go home and take Steven. Maybe even Jeremy to :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Starcomet You'd be surprised how the rest of the guys can be swayed to look the other way when the circumstances demand it. Bob, Nick, Shawn and Ryan are all neutral aligned, meaning that they tend to swing in favour of whatever gets the job done. Nick especially is an active enforcer of "the ends justify the means" motto. Brad, in this case, would prove quite useful in this situation. Ryan too, though to a somewhat slightly lesser degree. I'll leave their shady antics up to your imagination for now ;)

@Red86 A brash plan, if a tad risky one! I don't doubt your resourcefulness or desire for freedom, but seeking no only an escape but also the removal of their dependents (and in Mitch's case his own son!) would be audacious to the highest degree.

A perhaps safer counter-proposal would be to accept captivity for a time and slowly earn your place as a fellow provider in the group, opening up the doorway for you to "obtain" Ethan while still remaining in his father's good graces ;) Would require you stepping on your own pride though, at least for a time.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I would say no one try and escape, I mean I’m younger than most of them, shorter, lighter? I mean… I might be able to out run one of them… uh.. maybe hide somewhere they can’t reach and watch them all scramble? I mean what’s the worst that can happen
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This is a very hard choice; who would want to escape from such a hot group of men? :D But if I was about to pick one of the options I would choose the last one: no one and try to escape on my own; this would probably guarantee more intense bondage and tighter gag :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic