Vacation Trouble (FF/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Vacation Trouble (FF/MM)

Post by Tiedupted »

Okay, I'm giving this a go. Hopefully this won't suck

Nineteen year-old Ted Farrell and his cousin Tom, also nineteen arrived at a coastal resort in Florida for a short vacation before the duo started college in the fall. The boys tipped the cab driver and made it into the entrance of the six story hotel.
After paying for the room, Tom had noticed a small poster on the wall. The sign showed two very attractive girls who looked to be in their early twenties. Tom did a double take as he read what was underneath their pictures:
WANTED FOR KIDNAPPING, BURGLARY AND THEFT. ARMED AND DANGEROUS. NAMES ARE TARA AND NATALIE, MOST LIKELY ALIASES.
The wanted poster went on to say contact local authorities if spotted.
"What's with the two girls?" Tom asked the desk clerk. Ted was now at attention in what his first cousin had said.
"They're sisters and they're still on the lam, although they haven't struck in this area in a couple of weeks.....heard they were on another part of the island"
"Do they rob the tourists here?" Ted asked.
"Yes, like you two.....females also. I heard they look for rental cars to carjack and then kidnap their victims....they then take them to a secluded spot and leave the victims bound and gagged. The girls take their keys and then open the doors like nothing's wrong and clean their victims out....at least that's been the pattern, so be careful"
"So by the time they get free and get back here......"
"Exactly. Local authorities can't do much, besides the girls love disguises"
Ted shrugged his shoulders to Tom as the cousins made their way to their rooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was bright and sunny as Ted had rented a small SUV to check out the local attractions. Tom soon joined him, but before he could step into the vehicle, a girl with a dark wig came up behind him and stuck a gun in his ribs and forced him into the back seat while she got in behind him. Likewise another girl with a long dark wig had quickly jumped into the front passenger seat and held a handgun on the startled Ted.
"Oh man, it's them" Ted gasped as he looked back at the girl holding his cousin at gunpoint. Both of the girls were definitely in their early twenties.
"Now you two are going to cooperate or else..." "Or else what?" Ted asked, probably not wanting to hear the answer.
"Your fat friend here will get hurt" The girl (Natalie) holding the gun on Tom added, poking the gun into his ribs.
"Where are we going then?" Ted asked "Shut up and drive" Tara ordered "I'll tell you where to go, just don't think about attracting attention"
"The local authorities will find you two yet" Tom responded "Shut the fuck up kid!" Natalie snapped as she grabbed Tom by the chin and threatened him with the gun. He and his cousin had fell victim to the two sexy but dangerous females.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forced to drive to an abandoned small motel, the Farrell Cousins were now being tied to old kitchen chairs by Tara and Natalie. Tara was tying Ted's hands behind the chair, while Natalie took pleasure in tying Tom up. The cousins soon realized the two girls meant business as they tied the ropes really tight. The cousins ankles were tied to each of their chair legs, while more rope were wrapped around their bodies, holding them securely in the chairs. Tara had gone to an adjacent room. The boys could see that Tara had stripped down to a bikini top and also had grabbed an old white towel and ripped it in two. She also had a large suitcase that she plopped on one of the beds. Natalie had also stripped off her top to reveal a bikini top. The cousins could only stare at her large breasts that were practically hanging out of the thin material.
"You know, you two are not even that cute" she taunted. "Especially you" as she grabbed Tom's chin again. He tried to pull away but got a hard slap from Natalie. "We need to fucking gag them Tara" Tara tossed one of the cut towels to her sister. Tara then pulled the towel deep inside Ted's mouth before knotting it tightly. Natalie took pleasure in gagging Tom, making it as tight as she could. The gags were so tight as they dug into the corners of their mouths. "There satisfied sis?" Tara asked Natalie. "Yes, much better" Natalie then suddenly sat in Tom's lap and pulled down her bikini top, her large boobs pushed into his face. Tom could only grunt into his gag as he was being humiliated. Natalie then laughed as she did the same thing to Ted. "Don't you wish you could lick these? oh you can't, your gagged!"
"Alright Nat, we got work to do" Tara ordered after laughing at her sister's antics. Natalie then pushed her hand into Ted's face as she joined her sister.
"First I think we need to change clothes, they'll certainly recognize us at the hotel"
As Tara and Natalie stripped down in front of the boys, their tanned legs were certainly an eyeful. Ted twisted his wrists to try and get free. The ropes were tight and dug deep. These two girls were experts at what they did: Kidnapping, bondage, humiliation..... and they seemed helpless to stop the girls from robbing them blind and God knows what else.....

TBC....
Last edited by Tiedupted 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Tiedupted[/mention]. This is a good story so far, but one question. Do the guys ever tie up the girls or is it just the girls tying up the guys? I only ask that because you have gender tagged this story as guys tying up the girls, (MM/FF) instead of, (FF/MM). Also if it happens to be both genders might I suggest just gender tagging it as just both genders.
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

I wasn't sure of that. I went ahead and edited it. Thanks 8-)
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

Cousins Ted and Tom Farrell, tied tightly in the kitchen chairs and effectively gagged watched as the young and sexy female criminal sisters Tara and Natalie changed into another form of wardrobe. The cousins had found themselves kidnapped by the females and now were enduring tight bondage as well as humiliation. Ted grunted to Tom to see if he was having any luck with his ropes, but if Tom could understand him he just gave his first cousin a shake of his head. Right then both sisters had stripped all the way down until they were completely in the buff. Tara had nice tits, but nothing like her younger sibling, Natalie. Both girls private areas were well shaven, Tara having a small tattoo as well. The girls just started giggling and then started playing with themselves. Natalie then crept over to the two prisoners and sat first in Ted's lap, squeezing her big jugs. Nat then took a seat in Tom's lap, getting near his gagged face and swirling her tongue at him.
"Like what you see?" Natalie asked knowing he couldn't answer. She then let out an evil laugh and climbed off of him.
"I know you like what you see, because I see your fucking hard on!" Natalie replied, her face turning from playful to sinister. Nat then slapped Tom hard across his face.
"Enough Natalie" Tara responded, "We need to stay focused" Tom closed his eyes. If he wasn't humiliated before, well he was now. He couldn't even look at Ted.
"What a fucking loser Tara. He's turned on by all this, I bet he's a fucking virgin..." Natalie then picked up her panties, wadded them up and stuffed them in Tom's face. She did the same to Ted.
"Should have gagged them with these, something to remember us by"
"Okay Nat, let's get ready to get out of here....enough fucking around okay?"
"Whatever" Natalie snapped shaking her head at Them. The brunettes put on blonde wigs as well as jogging outfits that included ankle socks and sneakers.
"Okay boys, enjoy your stay....oh and by the way, it was nice meeting you!"
The girls just laughed as they left, locking the door behind them. Ted went to work furiously on his bonds as Tom did the same. Ted then slid his chair over near Tom.
"Ttmmm, bccckkk tttt bccckkk" Ted tried to say through the thick cloth which he meant for Tom to sit back to back so the cousins could try and free the other. For about a good half hour, the cousins tried to loosen the other's wrist knots, but were getting nowhere. The girls had done an expert job in tying up the boys, their gags drying out their mouths as well. They were helpless to stop Tara and Natalie from robbing their hotel room. Just when all hope was lost, Ted thought he heard a noise nearby. Just a few moments later, there was a knock on the door and a female voice was heard outside the door.
"Innnn hrrrrr!!!" Ted and Tom tried to shout into their gags.
Just then, the sound of a key filled the lock. The door opened and in stepped a Hispanic female Police officer who had her gun drawn. She quickly put it away and made her way over to the boys, freeing their gags.
"Let me guess, Natalie and Tara did this to you?"
"How did you know?" Ted quizzed as he was quickly freed from the ropes. The officer then freed Tom from his bonds.
"I know their work, we've been trying to catch them for months.....are you two okay?"
"Okay?" Tom responded "How about humiliated....they're probably robbing us blind as we speak!"
"Yeah we need to get back to the hotel and hopefully catch them in the act."
"Whoa, slow down there..."
"Ted, Ted Farrell and this is my cousin Tom"
"Officer Monica Mendoza. Okay let me take you two back to your hotel and then I can get your statements there."
With that, the trio left to go back to the hotel which took about twenty minutes. Once there, the boys faced the reality of their room being robbed by the two females. After taking their statements, Officer Mendoza left as the cousins wondered what to do in the meantime. At that exact moment, Tara was listening to the boys conversation on a electronic device. Tara looked at Natalie and smiled.
"This is going more better than we ever imagined it would.....time for round two!" The two sexy but dangerous females then high fived each other.

TBC.....
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Every bondage-loving sub boy's dream/nightmare.
Well done. More please.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Every bondage-loving sub boy's dream/nightmare.
Well done. More please.
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

MaxRoper & TripleZero: Thanks for the nice words. I am going to wind this particular story up soon, but this will be a series with the boys in different settings.

Cousins Ted and Tom Farrell were wondering what to do next after their hotel room had been ransacked by criminal sisters Tara and Natalie. They were also unaware that the girls had planted a bug in the room and were listening to their conversations.
"Something's not right Tom" "Damn right there's not....Police won't do anything"
"No, it's not that. Don't you think it's funny that she showed up when she did, I mean the cop?"
"Officer Mendoza?...she told us she was patrolling the area"
"Something doesn't feel right. I think we need to talk to her again"
Only a few minutes went by that there was a knock on the door...Ted answered it and Officer Monica Mendoza stood there in the doorway. The boys gulped at the coincidence, but brushed it off.
"Hi again, look you two need you to come with me....I found out something"
"You did? What?"
"Some evidence on the girls' location actually"
Now the cousins didn't know what to think as they walked with the female cop who Ted thought was really sexy, even in her black uniform and hair in a ponytail, but soon came to his senses. Monica led the duo into a new small parking garage, something that looked like it was still under construction. there was a car parked. The trio turned a corner and Tom was grabbed from behind, a female hand clamping over his mouth. Before he could try and break free, a gun was pointed at his head......."Hi loser, missed you".....Oh my God, Natalie! At that exact moment, Monica turned and did a 360 degree kick that sent Ted to the ground. Monica cocked her gun as she got on top of him. Ted could see the car and then the disguised Tara getting out of it. She carried rope. Natalie ordered Tom to lay down next to Ted.
"I've got my own toys, thank you very much" Monica said as she took her handcuffs and cuffed Ted's hands tightly behind his back. Ted was right about Monica.....too right, but helpless to do anything about it. Just then Monica had taken off her black tie, tied a knot in the middle of it and roughly crammed it into Ted's mouth and through his teeth before pulling the gag tight before knotting it tightly behind his head.
"You're under arrest honey" Monica replied as she looked over at the sisters. "For being here on vacation"
"Open up you fucking loser!" Natalie ordered as she pushed a wad of panties into Tom's mouth before taking a black scarf and securing the wad by wrapping the scarf tightly through Tom's teeth before knotting the gag. All of this time, Tara had tightly tied Tom's wrists behind his back with rope.
"Now he's gagged correctly Tara....how do my panties taste huh? Oh that's right, your mouth is full!...get up!" Tom was pulled to his feet by the two women as Ted was by Monica who was clearly working with the girls and they had been led into a trap with seemingly no way out.
"Let's get him in the trunk Nat, we have a busy night planned for him" Tara ordered grinning wit an evil laugh. As the duo forced Tom up and into the car trunk, Monica had forced Ted into the back seat of the squad car. The two vehicles then took off from the uncompleted garage with the cousins in tow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted was wondering where Monica was taking him. They were no where near the town, just out in the country. His suspicions were dead on: She's working with them.....that's why she showed up quick...it was all a ruse.....that's why they haven't been caught....I gotta keep cool...try and get free from her, but how....
Monica stopped the car, got out and forced Ted out of the back seat. She then rolled the gag out of his mouth.
"Where is Tara and Natalie taking Tom?"
"Keeping your cousin company I guess....I think Natalie has a crush on him!"

"Why are you doing this?.....you helped them rob us and God knows how many more people...and now...mmmmmphhhhh!!!"
While Ted was talking, Monica had forced the gag back into Ted's mouth and re tightened the knots.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Monica shouted in Ted's ear as she roughly grabbed him by his hair. "Now, let's walk"
Ted could see an old house that was back behind some bushes, a perfect place to hide somebody...but that somebody was him.

Meanwhile, Tara and Natalie had arrived at the same hotel where they taken the boys before. They both jumped out and opened the trunk. Looking up at the duo was Tom, still bound and gagged.
"How do like my panties now?" Natalie taunted as Tom's mouth was stuffed with Nat's panties. The black scarf held the undies in place as it was wrapped tightly around Tom's head and through his teeth and tied off tightly. The girls got Tom out and forced him to walk into the one of the rooms.
"Grrmpphhhh!!" Tom tried to say, trying to ask where Ted was, but everything was a garbled mess.
"Don't you know that it's rude to talk with your mouth full?" Natalie taunted. "Strip him down" Tara ordered as she untied Tom's hands, removed his shirt and then retied his hands in front tightly as Natalie kept the gun on him. In no time, Tom's shorts were pulled down, socks and shoes removed also. Tom was now only in his underwear as he was led over to a beam where his hands were tied overhead to a ring on the beam. Tom now realized he was completely helpless from the girls doing anything they wanted to him. Natalie then rolled her tongue has she put her arms around his body, her hand moving down to his undies. Tom felt himself getting hard as his heart pounded. Natalie then raked her fingernails over his shorts, making Tom harder by the minute.
"You are getting fucking turned on...huh? I know you would like me to go down and suck that three inch dick huh?"
Tara busted out laughing as Tom was getting humiliated once again.
"No fucking way!" Natalie responded as she roughly grabbed Tom's privates from the outside and gave them a squeeze. She then slapped Tom hard across his face and rolled her tongue on Tom's cheek.
"Grrrmmmpphhh!!" Tom screamed into the gag at her rough treatment. Tara then suddenly made Tom yelp some more as she had gone behind him and gave him a spank on his ass.
"Time for the main event Nat....strip him"
Natalie then yanked Tom's undies down to his knees. Natalie then laughed as she saw Tom's swollen dick.
"Is that all there is?" she laughed as she squeezed his dick with her palm. Tom bucked as he felt himself getting harder by the minute. "He's been a bad boy Nat!" Tara added as she slapped his bare bottom hard with her hand "Come on, join me"
Natalie then spanked one cheek as Tara did the other. Together, the two sisters spanked Tom as hard as they could for about five minutes. Tom felt like he was going to come as the girls worked him over good.
"Okay now I want to see if he has a foot fetish"
Tara and Natalie then took off their shoes and socks, laid down on the floor and stuck their dirty feet all the way up to his dick. Rolling their feet on his privates was getting him harder and harder as he felt himself ready to explode.....

Meanwhile at the old house in the country, Officer Monica Mendoza who was working for the girls, had Ted hog-tied in one of the back bedrooms. Tightly cleave-gagged with her work tie, his hands tightly cuffed behind his back and more rope connecting them to his bound ankles, Ted was naked as well as Monica had stripped down to nothing as well. Ted couldn't believe how beautiful she was as she circled the bed while squeezing her big boobs that had great tan lines. Monica then rubbed Ted's hair as she had rolled him onto his side. She then pushed her large breasts into his face, almost smothering him. Ted found himself getting hard as well as Monica kept pushing her boobs into him. Suddenly she stopped as she got off the bed, went over to a drawer and reached in and took out a large vibrator.
"I'm going to torture you baby" she said as she turned the vibrator on and climbed back on Ted, his saliva starting to collect on the corners of his gag. Ted's heart was pounding out of his chest as Monica moved the vibrator ever closer to his erect dick...

TBC...

I think the next chapter will be the last on this story as I have an idea for the cousins next adventure.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

NIce story, please continue, and please more of the sexual content!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting twist to a great story, and I can't wait to see how it will be finished.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic