Restricted Rachael [M/F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
da2443
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Restricted Rachael [M/F]

Post by da2443 »

Rachael was a good friend of mine that I had a crush on for several years, likely dating back to when I first started getting into girls around 11 - 12. I'd frequently get lost in her ocean blue eyes only to find she let her long blonde hair down to guide me back into them, she was a small 5 foot 7 petite young woman now aged 24. I had been planning how I could convince her to let me tie her up for a long time and tonight I had it all planned out.

She was coming round on Friday for our regular movie and home-made pizza night. The home-made pizzas were healthier than a chain but I wouldn't call them health food. Rachael set up a womens self defense class and couldn't gorge on junk food if she had to teach those classes.

The plan for getting Rachael, all tied up, and hopefully gagged. Would actually play into this.

The movie for tonight was generic teen slasher xxv a movie which had similar style bondage I planned for her, there is a rather large ballgag that muffles the boy and the girl in the movie, but their bonds are kind of loose.

It was around 7PM when Rachael arrived, it was getting harder for me to hide that I had a sexual interest in her and it felt as though she was teasing me tonight. Complete with her blood red lipstick, skin tight jeans and her push up bra that almost pushed her boobs out entirely.

As we ate our food and watched the movie the bondage scene come on, it was now that I turned to her and said “do you think you could get out of being tied up like that?”
“Like that? Yeah easily they aren’t even tied up properly”
“Well what if you were tied up properly do you think you could get out of it? Maybe you could teach how to get out of being tied for your classes?”

This was it I saw her thinking about it as she put her food down on her plate she slid off the sofa onto the floor on her tummy and looked up at me.

“OK yeah I can get out of it now what are you going to tie me up with?”

Well this was an embarrasing part of my plan, as excited as I was to have Rachael on the floor ready for me to tie her I up I hadn’t thought what I was going to tie her up with.

“uhh I think I have some spare shoelaces in the drawer somewhere” I stammered out as I was still trying to get over that I convinced her to let me tie her up.

I went to find them as she went to the bathroom as I reminded her it would be difficult when she was tied.

It seemed like it took a long time to find them, Rachael was back in her spot where she was before and she then put her hands behind her back.

I created a small loop I could tighten the cordage around her crossed wrists before tying the knot at her back, her fingers couldn’t get to the knot at all.
Next was her feet, I don’t think of myself as a foot guy but there is something about a woman in tight jeans, barefoot with red painted toenails that I liked. I tied them in a cross pattern as well with the tightening loop just like her hands.

After I was done tying her up I could hardly believe that the girl I fantasised about, was here, on my floor all tied up.

Now for the gag, I didn’t have a ballgag but I had a bandanna with a knot tied into it I used on myself but since I thought it would be weird if I had a ready made gag to use on her she got what was normally my blindfold.

I was able to convince her that the game so to speak was you had to get the gag off in order to scream for help so it naturally made her struggle against her tight bonds in order to get the gag off.

It was the sexiest thing I had ever saw, some guys get off on watching pole dancing or getting a lapdance. I liked it even more when they were tied up and struggling, she let out a few mmphs and moans as she struggled. Though some of them felt like she was doing it just for me, because she knew I liked it.

Her bra strap started to peel off of her shoulder, being gentlemanly pulled it up over her shoulder again when she gestured to me to remove her gag. As she giggled about the bra strap and what she said next would surprise me even more.
Last edited by da2443 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

You're off to a great start here!
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Another exciting start from you! Yay!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good start.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story so far!
da2443
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by da2443 »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 5 years ago Another exciting start from you! Yay!
That was my first post here? You have some of my stuff from the old site? In which case you're allowed to repost.

Also Part 2 is in a new thread where Rachael has her revenge - Pending approval from mod team. It gets kinda saucy though :P

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2390
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

I wish I did. Looking forward to it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic